Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma (9110 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by pchukwudi: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dude be serious na. I find your trivia here a bit insensitive. The OP is talking from real pain, sense of danger and collective survival instinct. You can at least quit laughing.

DropShot:

How does that justify the need for this thread on who will win in 2019?
And how does this thread prevent further killing of your people?
You sef reason the matter na. Two unrelated issues.
grin cheesy grin

@OP ( Turakidanjuma ) I admire your passion. Your post actually made me notice ( for the first time ) that APC did not get up to 92% votes in any state. In fact they crossed 90% in just about two or so states.

And, as per your vision, I'd suggest you keep the hope alive against all odds.

See to it that there's a robust grassroots moblization amongst your people and your alleys especially on campuses. It will also be good to build strong brigdes and a solid front with all nothern Christians and moderate moslems regardlesss of their ethnicity. Reach out too to influential folks in your region who can supoort and champion your vision (even if they only do so secretly).

Also it may be good to keep your collective FEAR (of possible extinction and continued victimization) hidden when you're outside your fold. DO NOT vocalize it anymore. Instead work hard at appealing to other people's self-interest. Do not appeal to their sympathy anymore.

Finally, you have to be alive to actualize your dream. So be careful and cover your tracks well. I'm concerened about your wellbeign in the midst of your extremist neighbors. You need tact more than verbal confrontations.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by DropShot: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

That is what we dont know. All we need is an Igbo candidate who is strong and ready to confront the dangers of extremism. We are just waiting to be picked up by this Islamists as the passes by
An Igbo president in Nigeria of today is an illusion my friend.
No one, I repeat, no one in Nigeria can win the presidency without the support of the NE/NW.

Not even a Yoruba man can win the presidency without the NW/NE states , at least half of those states.

Check your history boy.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by DropShot: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
pchukwudi:
Dude be serious na. I find your trivia here a bit insensitive. The OP ia talking from real pain, sense of danger and collective survival instinct. You can at least quit laughing.

Pa Chukwudi, I already identified with his pains. However, the issue he tries to address does warrant this headless thread.
You may help him answer this: how does this thread draw attention to, or solve the problem causing him pain?
And how does this thread tell who or which party will win in 2019?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
DropShot:

No one, I repeat, no one in Nigeria can win the presidency without the support of the NE/NW.

Not even a Yoruba man can win the presidency without the NW/NE states , at least half of those states.

Check your history boy.

Where is Taraba found in? the South I guess. What about Plateau and kaduna. Tafi daga nan!

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Godemcee(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

Please correct the boldened to Islamic candidate or Muslim and stop lumping Hausa into a sentence. I have Hausa Christian Friends who share all the value of Progress and equality as most persons in the south do. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAUSAs
aiit I mean the Muslim among them,I got an hausa babe from adamawa nd she be Christian though

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by DropShot: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

Where is Taraba found in? the South I guess. What about Plateau and kaduna. Tafi daga nan!
Tafi daga nan!
grin
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Godemcee(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
DropShot:

Check your history boy.
buhari won in most core north state against gej in 2011.if the NC nd the entire south vote for a candidate,the candidate would win.

in 2015 buhari won gej with 3million vote.imagine the south west didn't give buhari upto 20% Nd gej clear the whole middle belt do u think buhari would win.

guy nothing is Impossible,Nigeria doesn't belong to the core north.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Godemcee:
buhari won in most core north state against gej in 2011.if the NC nd the entire south vote for a candidate,the candidate would win.

in 2015 buhari won gej with 3million vote.imagine the south west didn't give buhari upto 20% Nd gej clear the whole middle belt do u think buhari would win.

Very true my brother

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by DropShot: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Godemcee:

I did a comprehensive study of 2015 election.
In 2011, Buhari won only the core North states (about 7 or 8 of them) and not all, despite being in opposition.

In 2015, the rigging machime of PDP in the SE/SS was responsible for nearly 95% turn out in those regioms compared to less than 60% across the nation. If not those "special circumstances " (apologies to that Rivers Returning Officer), the gap between PMB and GEJ in that election could have been more than 3 million votes.

PMB's performance in the NE/NW in 2003, 2007 and 2011 was because he didn't have the support of a strong national political party and the Northern elites then. Now that he has a party with the spread, and his own political allies, don't expect anyone giving him any close battle in the NE/NW in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by kollynxofodile(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

When they realize that the stone that they are kicking about and hounding. That the people who's street they besiege every night would soon become the cornerstone of a new coalition viz THE CHRISTIAN COALITION the attacks would dissipate and we would be able to consolidate and balance the country.

We need to create the awareness, we cannot afford another Muslim president come 2019.

Sorry for even talking about these to you. YOU SEEM TO BE ONE OF THESE HATERS THAT STALK AROUND THIS FORUM.

Bros
From your right up I can sense that you are very intelligent.

2019 is sure IGBO's Turn

Even the Hausa knows that

That is why dey are already trying to replace the VP

With an Igbo Man

But the harm those folks has done to us

We can wait again.

We feel the pain of Christain Minority in the North

And I can assur

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
kollynxofodile:

Bros
From your right up I can sense that you are very intelligent.

2019 is sure IGBO's Turn

Even the Hausa knows that

That is why dey are already trying to replace the VP

With an Igbo Man

But the harm those folks has done to us

We can wait again.

We feel the pain of Christain Minority in the North

And I can assur

Thank you very much. Please consistently try to replace Hausa with Muslim. Hausa refers to everyone without highlighting the differences.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Dhugal: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
DropShot:

I did a comprehensive study of 2015 election.
In 2011, Buhari won only the core North states (about 7 or 8 of them) and not all, despite being in opposition.

In 2015, the rigging machime of PDP in the SE/SS was responsible for nearly 95% turn out in those regioms compared to less than 60% across the nation. If not those "special circumstances " (apologies to that Rivers Returning Officer), the gap between PMB and GEJ in that election could have been more than 3 million votes.

PMB's performance in the NE/NW in 2003, 2007 and 2011 was because he didn't have the support of a strong national political party and the Northern elites then. Now that he has a party with the spread, and his own political allies, don't expect anyone giving him any close battle in the NE/NW in 2019.

Will you get off that weed you've been smoking?.
SE/SS 95% turnout in 2015,really?.
Anambra alone returned less than 400,000 votes total out of a possible 1.85million and that's 95% turnout to you.
I'm starting to see what they say about Awo's 'free education' being true.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dhugal:

Will you get off that weed you've been smoking?.
SE/SS 95% turnout in 2015,really?.
Anambra alone returned less than 400,000 votes total out of a possible 1.85million and that's 95% turnout to you.
I'm starting to see what they say about Awo's 'free education' being true.

Very cheap weed

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by saintmark88(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
This post stinks of sentiment, bigotry, hate. Everything happening to d Igbos now were caused by d Igbos.

First of all, they think they r too smart.......The first coup was plotted by d Igbos against the Hausas, led by Nzeogu, thts d coup Tht Brot n d second and last igbo head of state Aguyi Ironsi... They killed Northern soldiers, d northern premier, Ahmadu Bello, killed south western politicians... Including Akintola.... Tht act lead to d fracas bw d Igbos and d Hausas

As if tht was not enough, do u know what Ironsi did, he placed his kinsmen n all the juicy positions in d country, even went as far as making Nzeogu who was supposed to be tried and killed for the crimes he committed, he made him d premier of the norther region. How could he have done that.... Did he think tht d northerners would seat down n b dominated by d Igbos. So who started it.... Igbos did, cos u guys think u r too wise n ur wiser than every oda person.

This now led to d counter coup, which was really bloody, n u know wen d Hausas want to do their own, dey over do it.

Until d way Igbos think, the way dey act, we c how u guys react to National matters here on NL.... As far as u still have e this mentality... An igbo man will never be president again

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
saintmark88:
This post stinks of sentiment, bigotry, hate. Everything happening to d Igbos now were caused by d Igbos.

First of all, they think they r too smart.......The first coup was plotted by d Igbos against the Hausas, led by Nzeogu, thts d coup Tht Brot n d second and last igbo head of state Aguyi Ironsi... They killed Northern soldiers, d northern premier, Ahmadu Bello, killed south western politicians... Including Akintola.... Tht act lead to d fracas bw d Igbos and d Hausas

As if tht was not enough, do u know what Ironsi did, he placed his kinsmen n all the juicy positions in d country, even went as far as making Nzeogu who was supposed to be tried and killed for the crimes he committed, he made him d premier of the norther region. How could he have done that.... Did he think tht d northerners would seat down n b dominated by d Igbos. So who started it.... Igbos did, cos u guys think u r too wise n ur wiser than every oda person.

This now led to d counter coup, which was really bloody, n u know wen d Hausas want to do their own, dey over do it.

Until d way Igbos think, the way dey act, we c how u guys react to National matters here on NL.... As far as u still have e this mentality... An igbo man will never be president again

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR PRIVATE OPINION. NO MATTER HOW BIZZARE IT SEEMS.

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by saintmark88(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR PRIVATE OPINION

You can't argue with history and facts right??

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
pchukwudi:
Dude be serious na. I find your trivia here a bit insensitive. The OP is talking from real pain, sense of danger and collective survival instinct. You can at least quit laughing.

@OP ( Turakidanjuma ) I admire your passion. Your post actually made me notice ( for the first time ) that APC did not get up to 92% votes in any state. In fact they crossed 90% in just about two or so states.

And, as per your vision, I'd suggest you keep the hope alive against all odds.

See to it that there's a robust grassroots moblization amongst your people and your alleys especially on campuses. It will also be good to build strong brigdes and a solid front with all nothern Christians and moderate moslems regardlesss of their ethnicity. Reach out too to influential folks in your region who can supoort and champion your vision (even if they only do so secretly).

Also it may be good to keep your collective FEAR (of possible extinction and continued victimization) hidden when you're outside your fold. DO NOT vocalize it anymore. Instead work hard at appealing to other people's self-interest. Do not appeal to their sympathy anymore.

Finally, you have to be alive to actualize your dream. So be careful and cover your tracks well. I'm concerened about your wellbeign in the midst of your extremist neighbors. You need tact more than verbal confrontations.

THANK YOU SIR. BE REST ASSURED AM DOING JUST THAT

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by ProudArewa: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
saintmark88:

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by ProudArewa: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
saintmark88:

well said my broda...am a christian from Benue State and i will neva vote for an igbo candidate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=ProudArewa post=51055256][/quote]

All through my post I did not criticize any tribe. i simply showed how the electoral map will enable an Igbo presidency

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
ProudArewa:
well said my broda...am a christian from Benue State and i will neva vote for an igbo candidate

A christian from Benue you say. From Where-AGATU?

My friend you are either a Muslim from the core north or muslim from the south west

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Dhugal: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
saintmark88:

You can't argue with history and facts right??
Nzeogwu made premier of Northern region is your history and fact?. In what alternate universe do you live in?

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dhugal:

Nzeogwu made premier of Northern region is your history and fact?.
In what alternate universe do you live in?

probably Mars or Jupiter

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
... OP, I totally agree with your submission. I believe that every lover of peace, justice and equity looks towards that day where minorities in the north and south would be duly protected from rampaging death and destruction.

However, I don't believe that floating a new party with South East presidential mandate may be feasible and realistic considering the time frame, demographics and the nature of our politics here.

I strongly believe that the only party were the presidential ambition of the South East will be fully realised is in PDP which is a national party anyway with a deep grassroots movement. Sadly, this party has zoned the top job to the north based on their agreed zoning principle. However, it is recommended that you keep hope and faith alive for an igbo presidency under the PDP by mobilization and awareness creation as you are doing now. Had it been that GEJ didn't run for the presidency after finishing Yaradua first tenure, PDP could have zone it to the Igbos for 2019. But everything happened for a reason.

Contrary to a generally held opinion, Ndigbo has never been conspired against holding the top office in the land. After returning to civil rule in 1999, as a compensation for the Victory of MKO which was annulled, olusegun obasanjo (South) was given the top job. After that it moves to Yaradua (North) but due to unknown circumstances, the north didn't finish it then GEJ took over (South :altering that zoning arrangement). Assuming that GEJ won in the last election and finish his tenure, the presidency could as well gone back to the north. Which is why PDP has currently zoned it there.

So people that has been masturbating that an igbo man can't be the President should wait after 2019 when PDP will naturally zone it to the south east and let's see if they were right after all. So the right thing to say is that :"igbos are yet to take their turn since yoruba (obasanjo) has taken, Yaradua (fulani) has also taken ". Which igbos will take theirs someday. After all, an Hausa man hasn't taken his either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by ProudArewa: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

A christian from Benue you say. From Where-AGATU?

My friend you are either a Muslim from the core north or muslim from the south west
my tribe is Jukun and am from Benue State.....with d way Igbos are behaving, dey might neva rule nigeria.....as for 2019 its going to be a northern agenda, S0 keep ur Igbo candidate to ur$elf till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by saintmark88(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dhugal:

Nzeogwu made premier of Northern region is your history and fact?.
In what alternate universe do you live in?

Maybe it's d title premier of north thts deceiving u, okay I'll change the phrase, he was made d military commander of d northern region
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by dmz1: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Turakidanjuma post=51055350]
All through my post I did not criticize any tribe. i simply showed how the electoral map will enable an Igbo presidency

op it is a new possibility that you are bringing to us. if the se, sw, ss and part of nc can come together under an Igbo flag bearer he can cling the presidency consisting the discontentment in the nation. but the question is can the sw agree to align with the se in spirit and truth considering the history between them. can also the se politician see this opportunity and seize it. fur me Ike Ekweremadu will make a good president.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by omoyowa: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

I never mentioned Herdsmen in any of my post. The herdsmen issue is for another day. However these our Islamist brothers are getting bolder by the day. The root cause is the growing radicalization of islam, Only a strong Southern President would curb such. That was why we voted Jonathan in 2015 and would mobilize even more in 2019.

What prevents this topic from reaching the Front Page. If it was Orijiakor blaring her boobs, it would have reached FP rapidly

I have read through your post and will enlighten you on some issues you don't know....
I am from Igbo and I know d southern Nigeria very well.I have also stayed in kano and other northern state..

You must know this:
A southern president most especially d Igbo's will even favour d northerner more than their people.

A southern president will do anything possible to retain d seat than doing something that will make him loose it.

An Igbo president will be more interested in d party than individual achievement., I.e, he will likely promote d interest of d Muslim north against d south, if that will make him retain d seat.

People think having a southern or Igbo president will promote the interest of d minority., but its vice versa, An Igbo or southern president will help d Muslim north against d minority south just to retain d seat and promote d party..

You talked about Fulani herdsmen..,now listen..
How many southeastern governor have spoken against that act...
How many of them have taken a drastic measure against the herdsmen or perpetrators, just like fayose did in ekiti state...
Even d Anambra state governor went as far as compensating d herdsmen against his own people..,which a northern Muslim will not do..
D Enugu state governor ended up running to aso rock, and crying like a baby, instead of taking drastic measures..

An Igbo or southern presidency will worsen d whole issue...take for example..
Which region did obasnjo favour most..
which region did Jonathan favour most...
Are they not from d south....
these people even did this at d detriment of their people......

A Muslim north have his people first at heart before party or seat..
you can see that in buhari presidency,...and that is how politics ought to be and not d other way round..
when you are so interested in retaining d seat than d governed.,you become a problem to d governed and your people..

You can even see d southern PDP politicians trying to feed a northern Muslim for presidency, instead of them to realign and align to get to d top.,rather,just because they are sole interested to be retained as individual or a party in d centre and state, they prefer to favour themselves and working against d wish of their people...

its better a northern Muslim continue to rule than a Southerner most especially from d Igbo's .
Our politician are self centered and greedy...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by omoyowa: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

I would use this statement against you come July 2019.

Previous “Buhari is Expired and Perpetually Unelectable” – El Rufai {weekly post, vanguard, Punch....]

Buhari is currently your president.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/161045/1/20-reasons-why-nigerians-have-rejected-buhari-sinc.html

Even Trump was said to be unelectable.

the problem is that Northern Christians face extinction if we dont support an Igbo candidate come 2019. It is now our fight, no longer an Igbo fight.

in addition to my earlier response....
d northern Muslims are not d cause of widespread bokoharam...it is d politics munger presidents of d southern extraction..

Now listen:
just because Jonathan wanted to retains seat and his party in control...he mis-managed d issue of bokoharam,when it started very little.
which have resulted to d wide sprayed of bokoharam..

Do you know that d shiit issue would have been like d bookharam, if a Southerner is d president..
and this shiites are d one attacking d southern Kaduna and other christian communities in d north.

If not that they are been fished out and dealt with by d military and police, and the action of military are even supported by a Muslim northern president...

if a southerner is d president, d issue of Shiite will another bokoharam..

when you talked about d Fulani herdsmen..
i laughed because: you don't understand d meaning of governance..I will teach you.
)what do you want d president to do..
)Do you want him to order sight and kill on d Fulani herdsmen...
)Also know that some Southerner s own this cows and they employ d Fulani herdsmen to take care of them

Now listen:
1)D state governors collect security votes
2)what do they use it for...
3)D sole responsibility of a governor is to secure d govern I.e is while they are called CSO of that state..
4)Nobody will querry a state government for taking a drastic measures that will secure d life and properties of those he governed...
5) Fayose took that action,who queried him..
6) Ambode took d action on militants,who queried him...
4)Elrufai took d action on shiites ,who querried him..
5) when orji uzo kalu was d governor of abia state,he brought in bakasi boys,who queried him..
6) Mbadiniju did d same,who queried him...

D issue is that d Igbo's and southern governors and leaders of this days politics are sole interested on d seat whether federal or state..

what stop d southern governors from taking drastic measure against d Fulani herdsmen... just like fayose...

Even d state governors are so interested in Aso rock politics, living their people to perish in d hands of d herdsmen...

Gov. obiano eyes is on presidency under APGA..
they don't want anything that will hinder them from enjoying Aso rock blossom pot of food.

southern politicians are greedy and wicked.

Today, we cry that we are shorthanded and marginalised...
sometimes, marginalised based on what..
D northerners use every opportunity they have to fix their place....
Obasnjo and Jonathan, what do they do for d southerners and northern minority...
D people they appointed,what do they do for their people...

Now let me open your eye:
1) Do you know that d Lagos- Ibadan road have been awarded twice to a southern contractor, but left abandoned.
2) Do you know that d onitsha- Enugu was awards in 2009,but qas never worked on and have been abandoned.
3) D east - west road that was awarded to a southern contractor ,how far.

our leaders are wicked and greedy...
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by pchukwudi: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
All you've just said is your personal OPINION.

But the question is: which SOLUTION do you profer to the OP's challenge?

The current administration is headed by the nothern moslems, yet the OP says that those who kill and maim his peoole are now bolder than ever. They are carrying on with impunity and are getting away with it, hence his call for an Igbo (Christian) presidency who (he believes) will not only empathize with the nothern Christians but also see to it that they are given the political leverage to better security and diginified cohabitation withvtheir moskem neighbors.

So since you SPECULATE that an Igbo presidency will not meet OP's expectation, what alternative means do you propose? And I ask that question because, as OP said, the only FACT on ground is that the current nothern moslem controlled administration seems to embolden the evil doers to do even more.

omoyowa:

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

It is not too early to kill christians in the North IS IT.
Christians are being killed everyday. Yesterday it was in Southern Kaduna. when will the next attack happen. we are just waiting to be killed

I am touched.....feel so sad "we are just waiting to be killed".....
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
ProudArewa:

Who dey beg you to vote.....? Pls save your energy and worry about the continuous massacre in Benue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually / PDP Demands Cancellation Of Presidential Poll Results In Yobe, Zamfara, Borno, N / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Marketers Blame NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.