Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma (9103 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

I cant rememer saying anything as you insinuated. i dont expect them to vote for our coalition. in fact they are the reason for the coalition

Telling people to use Muslim instead of hausa is what, u didn't even say northern Muslim, u told d guy to use Muslims instead of hausa

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by saintmark88(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
khadaffi:

But where are you guys getting all these silly lies from? This just goes to show the level of education in Nigeria. Even if you are lied to, can't you do a research to find out the truth for yourself?

Prior to 1966 Nigeria contained 4 geographical region. The North, The East, The West and The Mid-West. It was a regional system of government so everyone was loyal to his or her various regions. The man who spear headed the coup was from the Mid-west. He was not from the east. And he killed politicians from his region too. I know this might be the first time you are hearing this. Nzeogu Kaduna was never made the premier of Northern Nigeria. I don't know where you heard that from.

Oga keep quiet u dnt know anytyn.......Major kaduna Nzeogu was d main man hu spear headed D D first coup, with Major Ifeajuna ND others...... After killing Ahmadu Bello he took over as d military administrator of the northern region
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by khadaffi(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
saintmark88:

Oga keep quiet u dnt know anytyn.......Major kaduna Nzeogu was d main man hu spear headed D D first coup, with Major Ifeajuna ND others...... After killing Ahmadu Bello he took over as d military administrator of the northern region

And is kaduna Nzeogu from the east? Please stop quoting me with this your senseless abbreviations. You can continue displaying your stupidity online.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by jpphilips(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2016
saintmark88:

Maybe it's d title premier of north thts deceiving u, okay I'll change the phrase, he was made d military commander of d northern region

You sound like a kid still in diapers

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Bizibi(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

When they realize that the stone that they are kicking about and hounding. That the people who's street they besiege every night would soon become the cornerstone of a new coalition viz THE CHRISTIAN COALITION the attacks would dissipate and we would be able to consolidate and balance the country.

We need to create the awareness, we cannot afford another Muslim president come 2019.

Sorry for even talking about these to you. YOU SEEM TO BE ONE OF THESE HATERS THAT STALK AROUND THIS FORUM.
he is one infact he is a great one......
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Bizibi(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

And at best they would put up a false front of unity. Cases abound were these our so called brothers formed mobs against us. We also have cases of your own close neighbours gang up against you and later on smile with. Speak of living with crocodiles
takum in Taraba state is a good example...... you guys are really not safe in the middle belt and north
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by jpphilips(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dhugal:

Kid,time you went back to school.And this time,stay there and learn.
Before you do though.......The four Military Governors appointed for the regions by Ironsi were:

1.Lt.Col Hassan Katsina - Northern Region.

2.Lt.Col Emeka Ojukwu - Eastern Region.

3.Lt.Col David Ejoor - Midwestern Region

4.Lt.Col Adekunle Fajuyi - Western Region.

Hassan Katsina later became Chief of Army staff during the course of the civil war.
I didn't realize he changed his name from Nzeogwu then,according to u.

You have time to enlighten that Oshogbo fvcktard.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by rusher14: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
After the regular and profuse use of epithets such as Afonja and fl.atheads tell me who would trust who?
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by jpphilips(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
hakanai:

Its understandable. So while in Biu did the CJTF comprise only Christians? Were you around when Yimirshika and other neighboring villages came under siege? Did the christian fight it off alone or did it involve the strong CJTF(Mostly made of Muslims from Biu, environs) also included the Army in Biu.They all fought to defend the people,especially in Biu regardless of belief. If not Biu itself would have fallen to BH.Now can you look in the face and say they had an Islamist agenda against you or work with BH to attack you? Be fair to them and isolate issues than generalize.Lets fear God and keep such divisive things away from us.

Anyway,Brother i say this gladly and its my opinion at the moment i don't see any reason I would support a tribe that laughed while we were under attack from extremist. Would call us all BH or even say we lie despite being killed against all odds.I will not support a tribe that till date feels that destruction we suffer should not be remedied or managed properly because they say we contribute nothing to the Federal coffers. I do not see reason why I should support a group that claims our problems were planned and stage by us to destroy all we have and the lands we own to win elections. I would not support a group that claims our kidnap sisters,elders,communities and parents are liars.

For all they care,they said we should be left alone to deal with our issues. Which exactly what they did while GEJ was in power.While BH took and destroyed. While we watched and they denied the issues.Such a person hold no place in my thoughts.

Lastly brother I should blame you for BH,being Kanuri... You folks make the bulk of there insurgency and it is us the minorities that should cry and not you. (Just joking sha!).

majority of BH Nigerian fighters are Kanuri
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by hakanai(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
jpphilips:

majority of BH Nigerian fighters are Kanuri

Definately!particularly there commanders. Even shekau is kanuri .His accent while speaking Hausa sounds Kanuri. Also when he records videos he switches from Hausa to kanuri ,arabic and sometimes English.

But if u listen to his Hausa it is obvious he sounds Kanuri.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

I reside in Biu. But i am Kanuri and not a native of Biu . We came to Biu to escape religious violence in Gubio which is my Ancestral home. Sorry I wont give you specific village or names. I need my identity hidden for now.
Do you happen to know one Pastor Musa Kallamu Dikwa from Dikwa on a personal basis and not what you read about him in the newspapers?
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by kedeojo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
DropShot:

Sorry for your loss.

My question: The herdsmen and farmers clashes, did they start during Buhari's presidency?

If my memory serves me right, this issue has been on for more than 5 years now.

And to think an Igbo presidency will make it vanish without addressing the root causes is a mirage.
allow them to keep decieving themselves. You hate hausa and yoruba and you want to be president in this country abi? After Buhari has completed his 8 years, I see Fashola a yoruba maybe an Igbo man as vice to him for another 8 years. First of all, u people need to change your attitude towards this tribes cos nobody will support is enemies to succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Reserve Hits $26.9bn, As Value Of Open Contracts Rises / Governor El-Rufai At Eid Praying Ground / January 15th 1966: The Day Nigeria Was Changed Forever By A 29 Year Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.