Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma (9095 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari / 2019 Igbo Presidency: 5 Valid Options- Danjuma Abdullah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by DropShot: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Says who?
See as it becomes a reality. Atiku will swing some votes against Buhari by 2019 in the NE.
Atiku?

Forget that man and look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Olabestonic001(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
kollynxofodile:

Bros
From your right up I can sense that you are very intelligent.

2019 is sure IGBO's Turn

Even the Hausa knows that

That is why dey are already trying to replace the VP

With an Igbo Man

But the harm those folks has done to us

We can wait again.

We feel the pain of Christain Minority in the North

And I can assur

You got it!
Appease Ndigbo with a VP slot as usual while ensuring they don't get the Presidency. It must be noted that an hatred for Yoruba by some Igbo does not mean well for them. Why not use the opportunity of the rift between the SW and Northern Oligarch as a spring board to get an Igbo presidency and give Resources Control.
But, some emotional folks thinks PMB looking in their direction is a blessing to them. They don't even know that PMB is the one in dire need of relevance and we can destroy their hegemony now.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by gidgiddy: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
If you can dream it..you will achieve it..ibo president is not impossible,but the ibos have to. Get their act right..

Is Not rocket science cheesy

What you should be asking is if Igbos have the presidency high on their priority.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Olabestonic001(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2016
saintmark88:
This post stinks of sentiment, bigotry, hate. Everything happening to d Igbos now were caused by d Igbos.

First of all, they think they r too smart.......The first coup was plotted by d Igbos against the Hausas, led by Nzeogu, thts d coup Tht Brot n d second and last igbo head of state Aguyi Ironsi... They killed Northern soldiers, d northern premier, Ahmadu Bello, killed south western politicians... Including Akintola.... Tht act lead to d fracas bw d Igbos and d Hausas

As if tht was not enough, do u know what Ironsi did, he placed his kinsmen n all the juicy positions in d country, even went as far as making Nzeogu who was supposed to be tried and killed for the crimes he committed, he made him d premier of the norther region. How could he have done that.... Did he think tht d northerners would seat down n b dominated by d Igbos. So who started it.... Igbos did, cos u guys think u r too wise n ur wiser than every oda person.

This now led to d counter coup, which was really bloody, n u know wen d Hausas want to do their own, dey over do it.

Until d way Igbos think, the way dey act, we c how u guys react to National matters here on NL.... As far as u still have e this mentality... An igbo man will never be president again

He will.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Olabestonic001(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... OP, I totally agree with your submission. I believe that every lover of peace, justice and equity looks towards that day where minorities in the north and south would be duly protected from rampaging death and destruction.

However, I don't believe that floating a new party with South East presidential mandate may be feasible and realistic considering the time frame, demographics and the nature of our politics here.

I strongly believe that the only party were the presidential ambition of the South East will be fully realised is in PDP which is a national party anyway with a deep grassroots movement. Sadly, this party has zoned the top job to the north based on their agreed zoning principle. However, it is recommended that you keep hope and faith alive for an igbo presidency under the PDP by mobilization and awareness creation as you are doing now. Had it been that GEJ didn't run for the presidency after finishing Yaradua first tenure, PDP could have zone it to the Igbos for 2019. But everything happened for a reason.

Contrary to a generally held opinion, Ndigbo has never been conspired against holding the top office in the land. After returning to civil rule in 1999, as a compensation for the Victory of MKO which was annulled, olusegun obasanjo (South) was given the top job. After that it moves to Yaradua (North) but due to unknown circumstances, the north didn't finish it then GEJ took over (South :altering that zoning arrangement). Assuming that GEJ won in the last election and finish his tenure, the presidency could as well gone back to the north. Which is why PDP has currently zoned it there.

So people that has been masturbating that an igbo man can't be the President should wait after 2019 when PDP will naturally zone it to the south east and let's see if they were right after all. So the right thing to say is that :"igbos are yet to take their turn since yoruba (obasanjo) has taken, Yaradua (fulani) has also taken ". Which igbos will take theirs someday. After all, an Hausa man hasn't taken his either.

PDP will die a natural death.
A third political party is in the offing.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Olabestonic001(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2016
dmz1:

op it is a new possibility that you are bringing to us. if the se, sw, ss and part of nc can come together under an Igbo flag bearer he can cling the presidency consisting the discontentment in the nation. but the question is can the sw agree to align with the se in spirit and truth considering the history between them. can also the se politician see this opportunity and seize it. fur me Ike Ekweremadu will make a good president.

SW has never had a pact with SE on political realignment. You don't just think they should align simply because you feel so, right? SW are guiltless therefore.
But, if there's a realignment now and a pact is made, then you will see that you've assumed the Yoruba's all along.
But, note that whoever is it must give Regional Autonomy or Resources Control.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by hakanai(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

That part of your post that states that the south is ahead of us caught my interest. Why do you think they are ahead of us. We have held power for a longer time and yet we are still underdeveloped.

1. Dont you think Islamic intolerance as against christian tolerance down south is to blame.

2. Dont you think that Muslim's being averse to education is to blame also

With a little more tolerance we would developed. Not by living as a primitive set of people.

a strong southern and Christian president is all we ask and will fight for. enough of the killings

1. Well Islam did not start today in the North and you can check that out. The North historically had its development years before now and Islam as religion was there with it. We lost track when politics took religion as a clog. The followers are to blame and not the faith.

2. Some Muslims can be averse to education. I strongly disagree with your other view. Because I also know some Christians too are averse to education.Looking deep I realized it has more to do with a mix of culture and personal desire. On one hand over emphasizing religious Knowledge over other knowledge areas. On the other leadership,desire by individuals and awareness.A cultural instance,My father told me that back then people who went to school were seen as being lazy. Not wanting to farm.It didnt stop him going to school and today he is better for it.
Most northerners saw is as less important and that explains the illiteracy levels in both Christians and Muslims in the North. Thank God that is changing too.Today you would find Imams preach about the importance of Western education.Parents telling more and more children, go to school. What I fear now is the quality of education in the north. It would take a while to reverse but its better late than never.I actually feel sad when I see the children hawking on the street. Because I only see another generation of backwardness.

Some indicators are the increasing number of schools in the north,enrollment, private styled Islamic schools that teach both religious and western learning.We are not there yet but the ship is taking a new direction. Not fast enough but surely It would turn.

“Seeking knowledge is an obligation upon every Muslim.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

“Whoever seeks knowledge in one go, it will leave him at one go.Rather, knowledge is only sought through the passing of nights and days.”

Lastly both the North and south,Christian and Muslim reject same sex in Nigeria. What would be the thought of a homosexual? A true test of how we do things. Shouldn't the more civilized and christian south have supported it for the sake of tolerance and exposure to the west? We all have our priorities. Some may be wrong and others may be right.It is more than simply putting the blame on religion or region.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Olabestonic001(m): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2016
omoyowa:

I have read through your post and will enlighten you on some issues you don't know....
I am from Igbo and I know d southern Nigeria very well.I have also stayed in kano and other northern state..

You must know this:
A southern president most especially d Igbo's will even favour d northerner more than their people.

A southern president will do anything possible to retain d seat than doing something that will make him loose it.

An Igbo president will be more interested in d party than individual achievement., I.e, he will likely promote d interest of d Muslim north against d south, if that will make him retain d seat.

People think having a southern or Igbo president will promote the interest of d minority., but its vice versa, An Igbo or southern president will help d Muslim north against d minority south just to retain d seat and promote d party..

You talked about Fulani herdsmen..,now listen..
How many southeastern governor have spoken against that act...
How many of them have taken a drastic measure against the herdsmen or perpetrators, just like fayose did in ekiti state...
Even d Anambra state governor went as far as compensating d herdsmen against his own people..,which a northern Muslim will not do..
D Enugu state governor ended up running to aso rock, and crying like a baby, instead of taking drastic measures..

An Igbo or southern presidency will worsen d whole issue...take for example..
Which region did obasnjo favour most..
which region did Jonathan favour most...
Are they not from d south....
these people even did this at d detriment of their people......

A Muslim north have his people first at heart before party or seat..
you can see that in buhari presidency,...and that is how politics ought to be and not d other way round..
when you are so interested in retaining d seat than d governed.,you become a problem to d governed and your people..

You can even see d southern PDP politicians trying to feed a northern Muslim for presidency, instead of them to realign and align to get to d top.,rather,just because they are sole interested to be retained as individual or a party in d centre and state, they prefer to favour themselves and working against d wish of their people...

its better a northern Muslim continue to rule than a Southerner most especially from d Igbo's .
Our politician are self centered and greedy...

Very wrong insinuation there.
Obj favored the North because he was Never a candidate of the SW. The North in conjunction with others fostered him on others. An Igbo president fronted by the North is a dilemma but one we in the South and MB front would never be at their beck and call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by 99100(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2016
we dont want presidency anymore,we want Biafra.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by I888(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:

How does that justify the need for this thread on who will win in 2019?
And how does this thread prevent further killing of your people?
You sef reason the matter na. Two unrelated issues.
grin cheesy grin
Including laughing emoji in response to a post where it is stated that people are being killed without media announcement shows how heartless you are because you are not affected. I have come to realise that most of your disposition stem from the mere fact that you are NOT affected, otherwise, your comments wouldn't laced the way they appear. Just remember, what goes around comes around. It could be your blood brother or your child one day.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by hucienda: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2016
Interesting analysis there.

We've seen leadership in this Fourth Republic from the SW, NW, SS and now NW encore. If the SE can form a coalition like the OP says, then his analysis sounds plausible.

Issue is, who is that Igbo candidate?
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
hakanai:

1. Well Islam did not start today in the North and you can check that out. The North historically had its development years before now and Islam as religion was there with it. We lost track when politics took religion as a clog. The followers are to blame and not the faith.

2. Some Muslims can be averse to education. I strongly disagree with your other view. Because I also know some Christians too are averse to education.Looking deep I realized it has more to do with a mix of culture and personal desire. On one hand over emphasizing religious Knowledge over other knowledge areas. On the other leadership,desire by individuals and awareness.A cultural instance,My father told me that back then people who went to school were seen as being lazy. Not wanting to farm.It didnt stop him going to school and today he is better for it.
Most northerners saw is as less important and that explains the illiteracy levels in both Christians and Muslims in the North. Thank God that is changing too.Today you would find Imams preach about the importance of Western education.Parents telling more and more children, go to school. What I fear now is the quality of education in the north. It would take a while to reverse but its better late than never.I actually feel sad when I see the children hawking on the street. Because I only see another generation of backwardness.

Some indicators are the increasing number of schools in the north,enrollment, private styled Islamic schools that teach both religious and western learning.We are not there yet but the ship is taking a new direction. Not fast enough but surely It would turn.

“Seeking knowledge is an obligation upon every Muslim.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

“Whoever seeks knowledge in one go, it will leave him at one go.Rather, knowledge is only sought through the passing of nights and days.”

Lastly both the North and south,Christian and Muslim reject same sex in Nigeria. What would be the thought of a homosexual? A true test of how we do things. Shouldn't the more civilized and christian south have supported it for the sake of tolerance and exposure to the west? We all have our priorities. Some may be wrong and others may be right.It is more than simply putting the blame on religion or region.

We are not being killed due to tribe but due to our religion. So whatever you raving on has little or nothing to do with us. We want a Christian president, be it from the middle belt or Core North or Igbo.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2016
I888:
Including laughing emoji in response to a post where it is stated that people are being killed without media announcement shows how heartless you are because you are not affected. I have come to realise that most of your disposition stem from the mere fact that you are NOT affected, otherwise, your comments wouldn't laced the way they appear. Just remember, what goes around comes around. It could be your blood brother or your child one day.

Very true my Brother. He must be a muslim, they are the only ones that would kill you and still laugh at you.

hucienda:
Interesting analysis there.
We've seen leadership from in this Fourth Republic from the SW, NW, SS and now NW encore. If the SE can form a coalition like the OP says, then his analysis sounds plausible.
Issue is, who is that Igbo candidate?

That is for us to do our homework on. Already people have started jostling for it and we are yet to get any message from the Christian Community in the south

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Olabestonic001(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2016
President99:
Okay. Present Okoracha because he has national acceptance more than any living Igbo and dead ones!

Never! Okorocha is a Northern stooge.
Let's consider Obi.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by cremeboy: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2016
gwales:
next
Pls how is it possible that you Kanuri and from Biu??
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by cremeboy: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2016
cremeboy:
Pls how is it possible that you Kanuri and from Biu??
sorry not yours
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Olabestonic001(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2016
EazyMoh:

To be whom do you mean when you said they bastards who attack you? Do you mean Boko Haram or The General Muslim population in whose town (Biu) you are taking refuge?
Where I come from doesn't matter. I notice you conveniently ignored all my points and decide to ask where I come from.
I think it will do you good to travel down south especially to the Igboland you are romancing so you can educate yourself about the nature of people's orientation.
My final advice to you, instead of waiting your energy on aligning with southerners; an alliance btw impossible even within CAN leadership, it will do you whole lot of good if you direct the energy towards revitalizing the Arewa unity and solidarity, that way everyone stands to benefit socially, economically and politically. Just like TO Danjuma, Gowon and other northern minorities benefited.
I have nothing against Christians or members of any ethnic group as I have many awesome friends from virtually every tribe and corner of this country.
But like I said Good luck with your alliance.
I rest my case.

That's their trade op. He made it seem as if the Arewa is standing for you guys, whereas, the reverse is the case. Has Northern Unity ever helped the majority of the minorities in the North? No! Except for raising some few top names like T A Danjuma, Gowon and the like, tell me what the coalition have benefitted the minorities than harassment, intolerance, killing, maiming and burning their place of worship.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by cremeboy: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Pls OP how is it that you are kanuri and from Biu?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2016
Funny thread
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2016
cremeboy:
Pls OP how is it that you are kanuri and from Biu?

[/b] I stated clearly that [b]I am writing from Biu.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Olabestonic001:

That's their trade op. He made it seem as if the Arewa is standing for you guys, whereas, the reverse is the case. Has Northern Unity ever helped the majority of the minorities in the North? No! Except for raising some few top names like T A Danjuma, Gowon and the like, tell me what the coalition have benefitted the minorities than harassment, intolerance, killing, maiming and burning their place of worship.

And at best they would put up a false front of unity. Cases abound were these our so called brothers formed mobs against us. We also have cases of your own close neighbours gang up against you and later on smile with. Speak of living with crocodiles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by hysteriabox(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:
2019: ELECTORAL MAP-DANJUMA ABDULLAH

The electoral map of 2015 revealed a lot about the Nigerian Voting pattern. This pattern is usually ignored by many Nigerian Political analyst.

First we would examine the 2015 electoral map and weigh the chances of not only an Igbo candidacy but also a Christian coalition.

{SEE MAP BELOW}

Fact 1: The South west did not Vote in Buhari.

They simply tilted the election result in his favour. Most South west states simply gave Buhari 55% of the Votes and this was not a wide margin as was once perceived. Look critically at the south West figures and perceive the vote margin.

Fact 2: The Northern Christian vote was the single largest vote that Jonathan had during the election.

Plateau delivered more votes to Jonathan than Anambra delivered.

Fact 3: The election was rigged before the election day.

Jonathan was either too weak to stop it or too docile to halt the widespread voter irregularity. In places such as Borno PVC’s was 85% distributed, whereas in Rivers State and Akwa Ibom, long queues and fights turned many back from collecting their PVC’s. In Biu, Chibok and shani [In Southern Borno], Christians were not allowed to get their PVC’s.

Fact 4: Voter turnout was low For Jonathan’s Supporters.

The total registered Voter for the election was 67.4 million. Accredited voters was 31.76 Million [less than 50%] and casted votes was 29 million.

With these facts on ground the electoral map for 2015 is presented below:

It should be noted that Buhari won only 55-65% of votes in the south west. In Ekiti Jonathan won with a margin of 45,000 votes.

With these in mind, the 2015 electoral map for Nigeria would take on the following adjustment.

South West

Massive loss of South west votes due to biting recession and the Buhari-Tinubu fallout. This would lead to a 30% vote split for Buhari in the region. The region may be marred by low voter turnout due to political betrayal the region experienced at the hand of the Northern Allies.

South South

The region would definitely vote for the candidate of the NEWLY FORMED Political Party. The voter turnout would be enormous as the Ijaw and Igbo Population of the region would deliver a bloc vote for their candidate.

South East

The south East Region would serve as a buffer zone to the heavy weight Northern states. The region would also deliver votes like their south South counterparts. In addition to these, the voter turnout would be huge and unprecedented. This would serve the Igbo nation to break the 40 years power streak.

North Central

Any Igbo presidential aspirant that ignores this zone does so at his peril. Benue state would repay the Agatu massacre and would deliver 75% of its votes for an Igbo candidate. Kogi and Taraba are two states that have consistently aligned with the south. Jonathan won convincingly in this state. Plateau has always voted for a Christian and would give a resounding vote to an Igbo presidential candidate. Kwara, Kaduna and Niger would divide their votes on an almost equal basis between Buhari and the igbo candidate. This would be bolstered if the recession increases as the election day nears.

North East

Jonathan lost in Adamawa by a low margin and so also would an Igbo candidacy. An Atiku candidacy would only serve to displace Muslim votes from Buhari. The overwhelming Christian population of Adamawa would kick back for the many years of Caliphate domination. Borno Christians would be energized to deliver 30% of the votes [if there is no rigging]. We as Borno Christians from Chibok to Biu, from Hawul to Shani and Bayo. We would let our voices be heard. Ever since the insurgency began, Christians in Borno have been the target. They kidnapped our girls [young Christian Girls], like they did to Oruru in Bayelsa. The attacks have mostly been borne by Christians. We would deliver an Igbo president by at least contributing our share of votes. Sabongari areas of Kano and the Christian population would contribute at least 500,000 votes to compensate for whatever voter fraud and children voting that would take place.

North West

Although this is Buhari’s stronghold, the Christian vote and minority voters would ensure that Buhari does not sail through without resistance.

At the end of the results collation we would have a huge victory on our side. Only we have a lot of work to do to materialize these- STARTING FROM UNITING THE IGBO POPULACE BEHIND ONE MAN.

Danjama is a Christian writing from Biu in southern Borno.

[email]danjuma@9ja.site[/email]

http://9ja.site/2016/11/14/2019-igbo-presidency-electoral-map-abdullah-danjuma/

[url]9ja.site[/url] is a Northern Christian Politcal blog dedicated to promoting an Igbo candidacy and National Equality. Visit us regularly @ [url]9ja.site[/url]

Hmm. Nice analysis. However it is impractical
1. The ish of igbos uniting to produce one man is highly unlikely. The biafra distraction will continually be used to get them to make choices that ll be detrimental to them.
2. The average northern muslim ll do all to keep power up north. Rigging ll only intensify. They ll rather stay with incompetence than choose a Christian. All that is propagated up north is laced tremendously along religious lines.
3. The christian minority up north are too scared for their lives to be resilient enough to make any of their actions count. I bet you their numbers at the end of the day will have little or no effect in the scheme of things.
4. The south east will hardly form alliance with the south west. This is due to petty quarrels that are not as weighty as our collective destiny. This is one edge that the north keeps using to maintain "majority"
5. The best deal I think is having a very popular northern presidential candidate and an igbo vice. This will divide the northern bloc and if the likes of Jagaban are won over, the southern too. Even though I prefer an igbo-hausa ticket

My take sha. Any insulting mentions ll answer to God

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
hysteriabox:

Hmm. Nice analysis. However it is impractical
1. The ish of igbos uniting to produce one man is highly unlikely. The biafra distraction will continually be used to get them to make choices that ll be detrimental to them.
2. The average northern muslim ll do all to keep power up north. Rigging ll only intensify. They ll rather stay with incompetence than choose a Christian. All that is propagated up north is laced tremendously along religious lines.
3. The christian minority up north are too scared for their lives to be resilient enough to make any of their actions count. I bet you their numbers at the end of the day will have little or no effect in the scheme of things.
4. The south east will hardly form alliance with the south west. This is due to petty quarrels that are not as weighty as our collective destiny. This is one edge that the north keeps using to maintain "majority"
5. The best deal I think is having a very popular northern presidential candidate and an igbo vice. This will divide the northern bloc and if the likes of Jagaban are won over, the southern too. Even though I prefer an igbo-hausa ticket

My take sha. Any insulting mentions ll answer to God

The Northern Christian vote is anything but inconsequential. We gave Jonathan more than 4 million votes last election. This time we would give even more.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by hysteriabox(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:

An Igbo president in Nigeria of today is an illusion my friend.
No one, I repeat, no one in Nigeria can win the presidency without the support of the NE/NW.

Not even a Yoruba man can win the presidency without the NW/NE states , at least half of those states.

Check your history boy.

Your correct sir.
I feel dividing the NW and NE bloc ll be key in defeating pmb. That means having an influential northern figure in the ticket. Kwankwaso or lamido should do the trick. But I dont see either being vice to any igbo candidate.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by hysteriabox(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

The Northern Christian vote is anything but inconsequential. We gave Jonathan more than 4 million votes last election. This time we would give even more.

Really? Please say how. If I recall correctly, while I went out to vote in the hot sun of jigawa, I counted more than 20 friends and colleagues who stayed indoors for fear of life being ripped from body. And you feel they ll magically decide to coorpete?
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

We are not being killed due to tribe but due to our religion. So whatever you raving on has little or nothing to do with us. We want a Christian president, be it from the middle belt or Core North or Igbo.
U are a bigot, u accused Muslims all over Nigeria for what is happening in the north and u still want them to vote for u, someone above said you and shekau are from the same tribe(kanuri) does that mean u are also a terrorist?
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Turakidanjuma(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
yemaldo:

U are a bigot, u accused Muslims all over Nigeria for what is happening in the north and u still want them to vote for u, someone above said you and shekau are from the same tribe(kanuri) does that mean u are also a terrorist?

I cant rememer saying anything as you insinuated. i dont expect them to vote for our coalition. in fact they are the reason for the coalition

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by hysteriabox(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Who Christian presidency epp?! Later yiu call muslins bigots. Look inward bro. You need credible leaders not Christian leaders. US if A, being a nation that claims to defend Christianity worldwide are chief sponsors of terrorism. So cool down. We need a person that ll do the right thing

1 Like

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by hakanai(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

Noted! It's about politics then. You should have said that a long time ago. Anyway wish you whatever with the islamaphobic campaigns you need to garner so called votes. Have you thought about having a Christian party that would exclude muslims? That should be a good start for you. I mean it easily ensures its 110% christians. Don't forget you are core north so don't run back to calling yourself none core north. We would campaign and vote an inclusive government with all people at heart. When you finish your bigotry you would come home to sit on the crap you left.
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by dEastActivist: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

Very true my Brother. He must be a muslim, they are the only ones that would kill you and still laugh at you.

That is for us to do our homework on. Already people have started jostling for it and we are yet to get any message from the Christian Community in the south

Nice, finally I've caught you...
I keep asking you what's your drive and who is your sponsor and your motivation for 2019 project and you keep blanking me out... So this is what is all about?
Am very sorry to say, am well impressed...
Though the Igbos are not after the presidency but their need to be is very demanding as its paramount...

This is a genuine project ordained by God, I pray you keep your faith alive as this lapses has gone beyond igbo choice. Everything now is under God's control and the timing Will never be inaccurate.

Cheers, the southern Christians community will surely deliver your answers...

One love Bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by Levinelsonbob(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
We don't need an Ibo presidency. We need Biafra
Re: 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma by I888(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Turakidanjuma:

Not that he must be muslim, he IS a muslim. A hardcore APC/Buhari supporter. That means you do not know him. You referring to a man based outside Nigeria airing is poignant views from whatever forking country he is based.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeosun, Gwarzo Rift: Reps Open Public Hearing / Breaking News. PMB Again Delivers. What GEJ Could Not Do, PMB Has Done. / #EndSARS: The Post That Brought Down Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.