Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (14730 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Hauwa1: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
Campus food (waffles and strawberry/whipcream), vanilla chocolate drink
lunch Campus food again, hotpocket, salad and chicken nugget (nothing good today) sad
dinner, not yet still early and not sure undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by misssexyu(f): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
i had oath crunch nd a cup of green tea as breakfast, potatoe wedge nd spicy chicken wit an iced lemon drink as lunch , some fruits wil go 4 dinner.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by busybody20: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
semid4lyfe:

FOR YESTERDAY
Skipped breakfast

Lunch - Guguru and epa (Oyinbo dey call am popcorn) with multivitamin and protein enriched kunu.

Dinner - Catfish peppersoup with 5 bottles of big stout - lol.

Na the very life be this

TODAY
Breakfast - Rice and stew with sphaghetti, beans, plantain and  assorted meat washed  with cool 'chilled' zobo.

African cornflakes ( garrium sulphate with milk and g-nut with) smoked Tilapia fish

I expecting to take egusi soup with semovita for dinner.

KAIII!!!!! WHICH STOMACH U CHOP ALL THESE? NO WONDER SUCK AWAY DEY QUICK FULL. . .  grin   grin   grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by misssexyu(f): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
i had oath crunch nd a cup of green tea as breakfast, potatoe wedge nd spicy chicken wit an iced lemon drink as lunch , some fruits wil go 4 dinner.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by pureminded: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
BF - No
L- No
Dinner - I'll Eat in my dream embarassed
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^^^^ the dream is the only place you get your three square meal---- undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by pureminded: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
Exactly embarassed
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
[size=13pt]~Brekkie: Crunchy Nut Cereal
~Lunch: Chicken Salad
~Off to have Dinner: Grilled Beef & Veg[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
Just took Eba And Ogbolo Soup, kiss very delicious grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
Don't usually eat breakfast
Garlic bread for lunch
Skipped dinner
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by rasputinn(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
Beg your pardon
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by dreeldee: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
dramenda:

[b]chicken perperonn[/b]i and sweetcorn soup,  undecided
It's naija  cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by ausdy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
my brother nothing o grin na just one plate of kpomo and one botle of eva chilled water
i cum carry toothpik join am dey waka so cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2009
hmmmmm the number of peeps that skip breakfast in here. undecided
i try not and skip that meal, its the most important of the day!!
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2009
Am with empty stomach now, But will be ready to battle with Eba and Banga Soup soon,
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Babasexy(m): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2009
Hey Amaka, guess you are still mad at me. undecided
Told and showed my wife our quarrel/argument
She initially laughed and called it e-quarrel, e-fighting…. lol.
Later while we were sleeping, she told me I overreacted to your comments.
Though I argued, but I know my wife can never deceive me
She’s been my best friend and angel of love for over a decade. wink

So, sincerely I wish to apologize for my overreaction. Am sorry. embarassed cool
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by SeanT21(f): 5:27am On Nov 06, 2009
Breakfast: Protein bar

Lunch: nothing

Dinner: Steak
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:35am On Nov 06, 2009
Babasexy:

Hey Amaka, guess you are still mad at me. undecided
Told and showed my wife our quarrel/argument
She initially laughed and called it e-quarrel, e-fighting…. lol.
Later while we were sleeping, she told me I overreacted to your comments.
Though I argued, but I know my wife can never deceive me
She’s been my best friend and angel of love for over a decade. wink

So, sincerely I wish to apologize for my overreaction. Am sorry. embarassed cool

dont tell me this is another fake apology to try and start more drama with "THE AMAKA"
abeg if you are joking, leave me alone now!  angry

i laugh at the thought that "THE AMAKA" has come into someone's marriage and is being discussed by a married couple.
i came into your matrimonial bed! chei! lol
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Babasexy(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2009
Hey Amaka, no faking, felt I should apologies after my wife pointed it out to me. That is all.
Sorry you never come in btw us, like I said she is my best friend.

So once again, my sincere apology.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:59am On Nov 06, 2009
i didnt say i came between you two but i said its funny how im being discussed like such.
but anyway sha.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Babasexy(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2009
Sorry abt having to discuss u like such, couldnt help dat.

Ok. Peace. & gudnite.  cool
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2009
Na wa Oo, The thread don turn something else.

Still Await my Eba and Banga soup grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:07am On Nov 06, 2009
this morning:
a chocolate chip bageal with cream cheese (my favorite!) and some hot chocolate. yum. smiley
for lunch:
a sandwich! thanks to manny4life i did make my Italian Roast Beef. lol
with Salsa Verde Doritos and Iced Green Tea.
for dinner:
Jollof Rice with Chicken.  yum!!

had a bit of fruit in between lunch and dinner.
mango, strawberries, and an orange.

i shall post tomorrow.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by dramenda(f): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2009
this m
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
brekkie: one piece of toast and ribena apple (kiddies' pack)
in between: plantain chips
lunch: not having any
dinner: egusi soup maybe?
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by teamo: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
Akamu with Akara for Breakfast
Pounded Yam with Egusi for lunch
Porage with Egg for Dinner sad
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by pureminded: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
Orisirishi Ounje sha cheesy

Ok ~

BF - Nuffin
Lunch (around 1pm) - Biscuit and Juice
Dinner - Awaiting Result grin

Im watching my weight seriously this days angry
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
pureminded:

Orisirishi Ounje sha cheesy

Ok ~

BF - Nuffin
Lunch (around 1pm) - Biscuit and Juice
Dinner - Awaiting Result grin

Im watching my weight seriously this days angry
okay im assuming youre a guy from your profile that says "m"
at that rate, eating like that isnt good.
it seems youre eating next to nothing and you skipped breakfast among all of that!
well i hope it isnt a daily thing for you.
youll have to eat eventually, crash dieting isnt the answer.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
No breakfast . . . . slice of Hawaiian Pizza and pop for lunch, i am feeling for pando yam for dinner, but not sure yet . . .when i get home, i will know
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by koltoy: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
breakfast-Rice and boiled egg
Lunch-concoction Rice
Dinner-pounded yam and okra(asepo) and pomo
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
koltoy:

breakfast-Rice and boiled egg
Lunch-concoction Rice
Dinner-pounded yam and okra(asepo) and pomo

$hittttttttttttttttt.
I love that okra thing, i will make sure it is cooked tonite, i like it thought with some veggie with it, Like Okra Ogbono and nice poundo yam, pomo is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Low Calorie Diet / Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria / Tips To Cook A Cheap, But A Classics Okra Soup Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.