Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (14722 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by doggyall: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2009
whispering snail tonight.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:19am On Nov 07, 2009
Just ate Eba Igbo (yellow grin) and Stew with Ogofee kiss
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 1:02am On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]~Brekkie: Crunchy Nut Bites
~Lunch: Warm Chicken & Potato Salad
~Dinner: Fruit Salad[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by StEdwin(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2009
Breakfast: Garri and Bread
Lunch: Rice + Garlic + Ogbono soup + Goat tail
Dinner: Apple and puff puff
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by pureminded: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

okay im assuming youre a guy from your profile that says "m"
at that rate, eating like that isnt good.
it seems youre eating next to nothing and you skipped breakfast among all of that!
well i hope it isnt a daily thing for you.
youll have to eat eventually, crash dieting isnt the answer.

offcos not , Not everyday, I just try to starve my self atleast 2wice a week , Honestly i want to reduce my weight ,Not that im that big o grin But i dont like the way people make comment , Like ahah , O man , u too chubby O grin I dont like it angry
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Shola2009(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2009
Breakfast: Garri and Bread
Lunch: Rice + Garlic + Ogbono soup + Goat tail
Dinner: Apple and puff puff

i never hear that one before ooo. LMAO bread & garri

@topic
Breakfast:skipped
Brunch:Cereal grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2009
Will surely skip breakie today, Lunch, not sure yet cos just woke up and food no dey my head yet.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by blackspade(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
I had to take my SAT this morning, and didn't have much time for a proper breakfast, so I ended up eating a granola bar. I just got back and now I'm DYING hungry. undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by mohawkchic(f): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2009
[size=13pt]~Brekkie: Special K Snack bar. . I needed Space for Lunch,plan on pigging out a lil bit,been craving for. . .

~Lunch: Jollof Rice!! Aah!! Fried Beef & Potato Stew. . Polished off a medium Portion w/ Veg grin

~Dinner: Chicken breast strips coated with breadcrumbs &  Garlic Bread[/size]
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by stilletos: 1:46am On Nov 08, 2009
Breakfast
Oatmeal with mixed berries

Lunch
nada

Dinner
Mince meat, mushroom and lettuce sandwich
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:54am On Nov 08, 2009
Just Finish a bowl of Eba with Stew, The following are included in the stew,
Edoh
Ishon
Funkun
Round about
Ogunfe
Cow Tongue
Cow Tail
Head Of Fish.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by pureminded: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Brekkie: Special K Snack bar. . I needed Space for Lunch,plan on pigging out a lil bit,been craving for. . .

[color=Black]~Lunch: Jollof Rice!! Aah!! Fried Beef & Potato Stew
. . Polished off a medium Portion w/ Veg grin

~Dinner: Chicken breast strips coated with breadcrumbs &  Garlic Bread[/size]
[/color]

cool
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
Skipped breakfast
Burger for lauch
Rice will be for dinner
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Epi: 5:25am On Nov 14, 2009
b/fast - coffee
lunch - soup
dinner - coffee
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2009
undecided undecided
Epi:

b/fast - coffee
lunch - soup
dinner - coffee

which one be you for that photo, the one w/o the glasses looks good
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2009
Epi:

b/fast - coffee
lunch - soup
dinner - coffee

coffee for b/fast and dinner----- r u dieting ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Epi: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2009
lovemoi2:

undecided undecided
which one be you for that photo, the one w/o the glasses looks good
huh? undecided undecided
posakosa:

coffee for b/fast and dinner----- r u dieting ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
No am not.  I simple answered the poster's question.  Am sure, not every day you eat a heavy b/fast, lunch and diinner in one day?  right?

nite
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2009
Epi:

huh? undecided undecidedNo am not.  I simple answered the poster's question.  Am sure, not every day you eat a heavy b/fast, lunch and diinner in one day?  right?

makes sense--- I don't want you to feel defensive, I was only asking if u were dieting---- people sometimes use coffee to diet.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Remii(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2009
breakfast: 6 boil eggs (without yolks), 2 slices of bread, 1 cup of coffee
lunch: steamed rice with stew and skinned chicken
dinner: baked potatoes and tomato soup
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Epi: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
posakosa:

makes sense--- I[b] don't want you to feel defensive[/b], I was only asking if u were dieting---- people sometimes use coffee to diet.
My apology if I came off that way

@topic

For breakfast, saltfish patty and OJ
Remii:

I see you have a big appetite cheesy
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2009
Nothing yet.
Remii:

Too much egg no good oh, else, they will chase u out of GSM rep
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
its very early morning here.
but yesterday:
breakfast: oatmeal with two waffles and some orange juice
lunch: chips and some lemon iced tea
dinner: some leftover chicken with rice. lol
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Remii(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Nothing yet.
Too much egg no good oh, else, they will chase u out of GSM rep

they are empty eggs NO YOLK (low cholesterol meal)
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by iice(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2009
Breakfast ~ Oatmeal
Lunch ~ Rice and stew
Dinner ~ Italian! = Insalata Siciliana, pasta alla carbonara and quattro formaggio pizza cheesy
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Hauwa1: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2009
iice:

Breakfast ~ Oatmeal
Lunch ~ Rice and stew
Dinner ~ Italian! = Insalata Siciliana, pasta alla carbonara and quattro formaggio pizza cheesy

all the name fit make me belleful grin
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
No breakfast.
Sandwich for lunch
Chinese restaurant for Dinner with all the goodies, i am too full
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:34am On Nov 15, 2009
Fhemmmy:

No breakfast.
Sandwich for lunch
Chinese restaurant for Dinner with all the goodies, i am too full
you always seem to skip breakfast.
thats not good. undecided
its the most important meal of the day oooooo.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Nov 15, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

you always seem to skip breakfast.
thats not good. undecided
its the most important meal of the day oooooo.

I am not a breakfast person.
Weekdays, i wake up like just in time for me to get ready for office.
Weekends, wake up in time for lunch.
I cld just have an apple.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2009
Breakfast: Nothing. Forgot, really.

Lunch: Cant recall. I think I went to the vending machine.

Dinner: Hmmm, Havent opened my fridge today. Cant rem.
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by lovemoi2(f): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2009
ordered McDonald's for
breakfast------egg muffins with hot choco drink
lunch------------- big mac with french fries and sprite
and dinner------- dobble cheese burger with french fries again and sprite

gonna go for 3days fasting starting from tomorow grin grin grin  grin grin
talk about unhealthy eating habit wink
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by posakosa(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^^^^ doesn't mean the dangerous cholesterols won't be stuck in your body----
Re: What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? by iice(f): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2009
*Hauwa*:

[/b]

all the name fit make me belleful grin

lol tongue

Breakfast ~ Toast and coffee
Lunch ~ Rice and ribs
Dinner ~ Burger/fries. . .baked potatoes and grilled fish and a lot of assorted tarts embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Low Calorie Diet / Exotic Delicacies Exclusive To Northern Nigeria / Tips To Cook A Cheap, But A Classics Okra Soup Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.