Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (51263 Views)

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by wayne4loan: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Airforce1
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Youngtrice(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Johnny drille
LOL. you live in Benin?? or Johnny drills has gotten to where you are?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Acousticlexi: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
sallylet:
Seriously, many of us have not listen to #Staniyke songs ...dis guy is dope but naija system of selecting music is ......

Guys try n listen to one of his song is dope
I have heard his songs from lovequito to darling . he's good

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jobia:
you mean wande autotune coal?
ahahahahahah grin This got me laughing really hard...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by faitheverest(f): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Airforce1, wetin you do ndi nairaland ooo?
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
yomibelle:
for me, its BRYMO..
vocals....check
lyrics......check
instrumentation....check
everything.......check check check

Very true. I have like 30 of his songs on my phone. Being played on repeat since 2 months now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Joshkid(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Airforce1:

I get over 125 mentions every day on nairaland and it makes me If wonder I was the only guy on nairaland.

Hmmm

You ain't the only one on nairaland but a celebrity here! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by ceasare: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
veekid:

vector

Underated artiste includes brymo , vector ,rayce in that order...they make dope music!
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Erigga is the real deal but he's underrated
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by buoye1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Brymo... Johnny drill

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Antoeni(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lynxxx is over rated
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
Davido he sing woobish
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by KingRexUb(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
i tink shay dee is underated in d industry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by ipledge10(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
To me it's kiss Daniel, that's his new era album is out of this world...He should be getting more awards

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
Asa

Really? Asa has never being underrated. That name commands respect home and to some reasonable extent abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by MrImole: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
GT the guitar man

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by KingRexUb(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
i tink shay dee is underated in d industry.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Acousticlexi: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Youngtrice:
LOL. you live in Benin?? or Johnny drills has gotten to where you are?
Johnny drille has songs that get regular airplay in lagos. even unreleased songs. He has a Lagos fanbase

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wande Coal no doubt...I don't like the way he's going musically though I.e Awilo stuff..I think he should stick with hip hop with a slight twist of local flavor like Fuji...just how he did it originally.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Opiletool(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
ifyalways:
Brymo 2Face
2face underrated ke?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Acousticlexi: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
CeoMYN:
Erigga is the real deal but he's underrated
ERIGA, I don't like his sound
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by 1miccza: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's Haruna Ishola a.k.a Oliver de Fanta for me...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Tedassie(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Shaydee

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by maestro360: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
underated is BRYMO while overated is DAVIDO

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by youngguru23(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op said it all... It must be brymo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by sallylet(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Acousticlexi post=51210721] I have heard his songs from lovequito to darling . he's good[/qfuote]

Checkout his new single #YesIDo
Wow he did kill it there real Africa sound produced by Dj coublom
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Youngtrice(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Vector. Johnny Drills. Jon Networq. Sean tizzle
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Adetayo41(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Aviero:
Eriga This guy is just underappreciated and underrated.

The brain behind some of the deepest bars in the industry.

ERIGA
tru talk. bro. them too underated dat guy. he get rhymes.punchline. crious as i be yoruba boy,i prefer the guy pass olamide

but 1disadvantage. the guy too dey rake

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by hedonistic: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Has to be either Orezi or Runtown.
Re: Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? by Tedassie(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Opiletool:

Very true. I have like 30 of his songs on my phone. Being played on repeat since 2 months now.
Brymolosis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) / Download Best Reggae Mix (classic Djkaysee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.