Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Our Funny Chyking Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Funny Chyking Experiences (2709 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Is Using You When You Start Approaching OR "Chyking" Her. / Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. / 3 SIGNS THAT A GIRL YOU ARE CHYKING IS NOT INTERESTED (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2016
[b] Life was more fun before the advent of phones and Internet. You must have so many skills before you are called a real guyman... unlike these days that you don't need to go out before meeting girls, no special skill require - just know how to chat on 2go, whatsapp, bbm and others ; doesn't really matter if you can keep a conversation face to face.. . Smh.
I remember the good old days grin. There're some skills required, like ; You must be able to write good love letters, you must be fluent in English - if you gbagaun, you own don meet you o grin, you must dress well especially your hair must form waves smiley(we use sporting waves cream those days , do they still have that cream?)
Even after all these skills, there're still many bad moments.. . With each bad experience, there's a lesson learnt. Lemme share some of the bad experiences I had.

I remember one time I was dressing up for school, then I saw my crush through the window.. Ọmọ see opportunity... I quickly dress up and ran out like a maddog. Before I got out, she has walked far so I decided to run a Lil to catch up... As e remain small make I reach her na so I fall yakata for ground.. . Come see so many sorry cry The girl looked back and said sorry but shame no gree me answer her grin I return home with a dirty uniform... Who cares, things we do for love grin. Lesson learnt, dont approach a lady from behind.

Another one was when this girl that just moved into our area fall my hand. As the number one scopler for my hood wink, all dem boys decided that i'm the only one that could talk to this fine girl. On this particular day, she was passing by my street and dem boys dey play snooker... As we sight am na im guys tell me say make I follow. My liver cut small but I no wan fall hand ó. As I reach greet the girl, the next thing she said was "excuse me, I don't talk to your type". Ọmọ my liver cut... I nearly cry that day. I couldn't tell my nigga what happen but the thing affect my morale for sometime o until I later became friends with her wink

Too many experiences to share. Guys drop your funny chyking experiences, let's have fun grin [/b]
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2016
I met her for digit..and she said I should come back next week. undecided

My head scatter

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2016
richommie:

I met her for digit..and she said I should come back next week. undecided

My head scatter

#YOLO
That one na small thing na grin
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2016
dryyansh1:
That one na small thing na grin

See you. . . She fall my hand sha..

But thank lord she later gimme her number

#YOLO
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2016
The annoying pick up line which unfortunately some guys still use in 2016
"Your face looks familiar"
once i hear "your face..... i cross to the next lane.
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by NevetsIbot(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2016
I saw her by the road. I was like 'hello Sade''... She replied. People been dey look at me dey gimme thumbs up.

"how was your night?''

Na so d grl look left, look right. Then she crossed and stayed at the other side.

Shame catch me. I just flag bike down. Abeg, just carry me away

5 Likes

Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I saw her by the road. I was like 'hello Sade''... She replied. People been dey look at me dey gimme thumbs up.

"how was your night?''

Na so d grl look left, look right. Then she crossed and stayed at the other side.

Hahahahaha... no be small thing grin
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maychang:

Y'all suppose know that we're tryna start conversation... Help us sometime
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Supremo001: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
NevetsIbot:

"how was your night?''

ur sex na female nd u still d toast gal...God z watchin shaa"sips kunu"
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by NevetsIbot(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Supremo001:
ur sex na female nd u still d toast gal...God z watchin shaa"sips kunu"
dnt let the f decieve yu bro
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maychang:

Now this is funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Sent a guy a dm on instagram. Used the good ol "your face looks familiar" wink
He replied with "sorry I've got a girlfriend" cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:
Sent a guy a dm on instagram. Used the good ol "your face looks familiar" wink
He replied with "sorry I've got a girlfriend" cry cry
That's a bro grin

1 Like

Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by theSpark(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Those days as an undergraduate I used to follow my friend who was a remedial student to his hall to 'fish'. And I used to brag to him that I was a ladykilla thus we set out one night to test out who was the real ladykilla..
Each of us was to meetup any girl talk to her and get her number. We'd keep on doing that until the scores get uneven. My guy sharply went and got one girls number, and it was my turn.
We entered the reading hall that night and I bounced with confidence and sat beside one chic and said hello. The next thing this babe said aloud was "Please I'm not here to gist or entertain any stories". All my yarns just follow the breeze mehn. My guy didn't help matters he was just laughing and laughing. I carry shame commot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by CallMeSCOFIELD(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Met her on nl, she's yet to reply cry cry winnie i will continue stalking until you reply
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
I meet dis girl on the road, and I was like Hi my name is.... ,Would u mind telling me ur own name, she told me her name but when I was like ,Actually iJust saw u, and there z this feeling in me that I just can't resist, in fact u posses the qualities I deserve of a Girl, and the girl could not let me finish and she abruptly cut it with Pls I am in haste, need to catch up with... I stood helpless but I picked up my self and I said to myself diz 1 Na bad mkt. #Hustlecontinues, No love found, No love lost.
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
zeribe4real:
I meet dis girl on the road, and I was like Hi my name is.... ,Would u mind telling me ur own name, she told me her name but when I was like ,Actually iJust saw u, and there z this feeling in me that I just can't resist, in fact u posses the qualities I deserve of a Girl, and the girl could not let me finish and she abruptly cut it with Pls I am in haste, need to catch up with... I stood helpless but I picked up my self and I said to myself diz 1 Na bad mkt. #Hustlecontinues, No love found, No love lost.
Na so bro... That's the spirit
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by ashewoboy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
richommie:

See you. . . She fall my hand sha..
But thank lord she later gimme her number

#YOLO

na number we go chop? sheeee you don fvck her?
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Here to read storiescheesy grin
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by goshikid: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maychang:

Na wa, anuty you're not a wiffy material undecided you too dey disgrace boys
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by MackBrooklyn: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
cheesy grin

I still remember vividly during the era of 2go, when I wasted my last card on transport to go meet one girl I met on 2go. But on getting there, the girl bashed me and told me that I was a small boy that I don't even have beards and I get baby face cry

E just dey do me like make ground open mouth, make ah kuku enter that day embarassed
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin
I still remember vividly during the era of 2go, when I wasted my last card on transport to go meet one girl I met on 2go. But on getting there, the girl bashed me and told me that I was a small boy that I don't even have beards and I get baby face cry
E just dey do me like make ground open mouth, make ah kuku enter that day embarassed
2go love, those time were the best. Why you sef no dey put spirit to get beards grin.
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by MackBrooklyn: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
dryyansh1:
2go love, those time were the best. Why you sef no dey put spirit to get beards grin.

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba na because say ah never too get sense that time OoO grin
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
dryyansh1:
That's a bro grin
I blocked him with every strength I had then!! grin
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Captainbells:

I blocked him with every strength I had then!! grin
I am sure he wouldn't care. He won cheesy
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by judey1992(m): 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
met this fresh chick a long time ago in the hood.

followed and we got talking

mid-way, her phone rang and i was following sheepishly while she was still on the phone....
we reached their gate, she opened the gate and walked in without a goodbye.
i was left dumbfounded.
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Face look familiar pick up line, hello sexy, beautiful, pretty, just forget it. undecided
Nothing beats going straight to the point. Eg hello I'm so so etc etc
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 5:16am On Nov 20, 2016
judey1992:
met this fresh chick a long time ago in the hood.

followed and we got talking

mid-way, her phone rang and i was following sheepishly while she was still on the phone....
we reached their gate, she opened the gate and walked in without a goodbye.
i was left dumbfounded.
That was rude.
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by judey1992(m): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2016
dryyansh1:
That was rude.
mehn!!!! i was mad.
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Milanfan(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2016
I had numerous experience but I guess I won't forget this particular till I die grin cheesy grin cheesy

I just got to SS1 and my mum who owns a restaurant asked me to help her buy a crate of soft drink from a neighbour three houses away from her shop while she awaits coca cola sales rep.

I have been seriously crushing on the woman's daughter.She is dark,chubby,average height with massive boobs grin cheesy,maybe its where I got the addiction for busty chicks.

So I said to myself"o boy,na your chance be this, your fada if you dull yourself. cheesy grin

So I started pouring my heart out to her,the way I cant eat or sleep with out thinking about her.I went on while she listened with rapt attention.I was almost done convincing her when I decided to make the final move,only if I knew.

I took a step forward almost stumbled on the crate of soft drink I already paid for.I wanted to hold her shoulder and make an eye contact with her,as I wanted her to see the emotions coming out of my eyez cheesy

She thought i was going for her boobs angry ,I wanted the ground to open for me.

I avoided her house for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by dryyansh1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Milanfan:
I had numerous experience but I guess I won't forget this particular till I die grin cheesy grin cheesy

I just got to SS1 and my mum who owns a restaurant asked me to help her buy a crate of soft drink from a neighbour three houses away from her shop while she awaits coca cola sales rep.

I have been seriously crushing on the woman's daughter.She is dark,chubby,average height with massive boobs grin cheesy,maybe its where I got the addiction for busty chicks.

So I said to myself"o boy,na your chance be this, your fada if you dull yourself. cheesy grin

So I started pouring my heart out to her,the way I cant eat or sleep with out thinking about her.I went on while she listened with rapt attention.I was almost done convincing her when I decided to make the final move,only if I knew.

I took a step forward almost stumbled on the crate of soft drink I already paid for.I wanted to hold her shoulder and make an eye contact with her,as I wanted her to see the emotions coming out of my eyez cheesy

She thought i was going for her boobs angry ,I wanted the ground to open for me.

I avoided her house for a very long time.
This your own strong o grin
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by oseiwe(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Maychang:

what if its actually true?
seriously, your face looks familiar, i met you once during stopover on transit

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? / Confession: I Actually Don’t Like My Girlfriend. Here’s Why! / 8 Powerful Love Songs That Will Totally Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.