Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! (5413 Views)

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / Can A Lady Get Pregnant When A Guys Pre Cum Liquid Touch Her Vagina? / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello all this topic is in response 2 my earlier threads find the links below... I had 2come bak 2create another topic cos I know a lot o ppl are also here to learn. My flow came 2days ago exactly on 29th day it would have been on 28th day I guess my worry shifted d date further. Thanks 2 those that show genuine support and 2those who kept judging me even though u do worse, I leave u all 2 God. kiss kiss wink. Here is something I found online about precum:

If you’re sexually active, you may have asked yourself this once or twice: Can I get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid? To answer this question, you first need to know what pre-ejaculation is and what is it for.

Pre-ejaculate, also referred to as pre-ejaculatory fluid, preseminal fluid, or Cowper’s fluid (colloquially pre-cum), is a fluid that’s released by the Cowper’s glands, two small glands located along the male reproductive/urinary tract. The fluid is clear and typically noticeable at the tip of the penis during an erection, although this isn’t the case for all men. The purpose of the fluid is to help neutralize the acidic environment of the uretha, and also to offer protection to sperm that travel that through.

Pre-seminal fluid does not contain any sperm, meaning the fluid itself cannot get you pregnant. However, if sperm is “left behind” in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, it can come in contact with the fluid. The leftover sperm comes forth to the tip of the penis during arousal, possibly causing some sperm to be carried in this fluid, and into the partner’s body.

This is where pre-seminal fluid and unprotected vaginal sex can lead to pregnancy. Once the sperm in pre-ejaculate enters the vagina, it can fertilize the egg, even if a man pulls out before ejaculation. “The chance of getting pregnant from pre-cum is much less than the chance of getting pregnant from semen, but it still might be possible,” says Planned Parenthood.

A 2011 study found pre-ejaculatory samples could contain motile sperm. Out of 27 male participants, 11 produced preseminal fluid with semen. In 10 of these cases, a reasonable proportion of the sperm was motile. Hence, why condoms should continue to be used as soon as sexual contact is made.

So, can you get pregnant from pre-ejaculate? Yes, but rarely.

Source:
http://www.medicaldaily.com/pulse/pregnancy-and-sex-can-you-get-pregnant-precum-364266

Links to my previous threads;

https://www.nairaland.com/3467896/lady-get-pregnant-when-guys#51170605

https://www.nairaland.com/3466804/lady-get-pregnant-when-guys

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
weak balls cheesy
Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
weak balls cheesy
Is ur own strong? If you claim yes, go and release a little precum inside ur babe vagina then com bak here and tell us how strong it is after one Month if she is certified pregnant thanks. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Is ur own strong? If you claim yes, go and release a little precum inside ur babe vagina then com bak here and tell us how strong it is after one Month if she is certified pregnant thanks. cool
rough play cheesy, i am happy for you wink

4 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
rough play cheesy, i am happy for you wink
Thanks cheesy even though I'm safe it won't happen again though cos I was so worried... cool

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
are we to give a fvck undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Thanks cheesy even though I'm safe it won't happen again though cos I was so worried... cool
precum no get notification ooooo cheesy he wont even know tongue just pee after the enjoyment wink

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by MackBrooklyn: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
cheesy grin

Girl, na because say the guy wey fûck you precum no strong OoO. Don't start feeling fly yet tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by afanide: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
That wont get u pregnant of course...

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by enshi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
When would menstration be treated as sacred as our Mother did and as Sacred as it is meant to be....

Op so you came here to let us know You are flowing with blood

6 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by CentaurXV(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
#Damn!
Who dafuq cares about your blood flow? undecided
Next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by eezeribe(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:
When would menstration be treated as scared as our Mother did and as scared as it is meant to be....

Op so you came here to let us know You are flowing with blood

Sacred is different from scared

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Yewandequeen(f): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Best advice for you Op is to abstain or use protection to avoid story that touchs.

3 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by enshi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
eezeribe:

Sacred is different from scared

Auto correct should just be removed from all smart phones... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nutase: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na pregnancy you dey fear when the much dreaded HIV, hepatitis B and gonorrhea are swimming in the pre cum looking for permanent residency in your body. You better cut that celebration and go and test for all these visa applicants to your body.

3 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by enshi(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Best advice for you Op is to abstain or use protection to avoid story that touchs.

Personal experience i guess.... I wonder how many of you would have wombs when marriage comes calling
Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by phlamesG: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Hello all this topic is in response 2 my earlier threads find the links below... I had 2come bak 2create another topic cos I know a lot o ppl are also here to learn. My flow came 2days ago exactly on 29th day it would have been on 28th day I guess my worry shifted d date further. Thanks 2 those that show genuine support and 2those who kept judging me even though u do worse, I leave u all 2 God. kiss kiss wink. Here is something I found online about precum:

If you’re sexually active, you may have asked yourself this once or twice: Can I get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid? To answer this question, you first need to know what pre-ejaculation is and what is it for.

Pre-ejaculate, also referred to as pre-ejaculatory fluid, preseminal fluid, or Cowper’s fluid (colloquially pre-cum), is a fluid that’s released by the Cowper’s glands, two small glands located along the male reproductive/urinary tract. The fluid is clear and typically noticeable at the tip of the penis during an erection, although this isn’t the case for all men. The purpose of the fluid is to help neutralize the acidic environment of the uretha, and also to offer protection to sperm that travel that through.

Pre-seminal fluid does not contain any sperm, meaning the fluid itself cannot get you pregnant. However, if sperm is “left behind” in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, it can come in contact with the fluid. The leftover sperm comes forth to the tip of the penis during arousal, possibly causing some sperm to be carried in this fluid, and into the partner’s body.

This is where pre-seminal fluid and unprotected vaginal sex can lead to pregnancy. Once the sperm in pre-ejaculate enters the vagina, it can fertilize the egg, even if a man pulls out before ejaculation. “The chance of getting pregnant from pre-cum is much less than the chance of getting pregnant from semen, but it still might be possible,” says Planned Parenthood.

A 2011 study found pre-ejaculatory samples could contain motile sperm. Out of 27 male participants, 11 produced preseminal fluid with semen. In 10 of these cases, a reasonable proportion of the sperm was motile. Hence, why condoms should continue to be used as soon as sexual contact is made.

Source:
http://www.medicaldaily.com/pulse/pregnancy-and-sex-can-you-get-pregnant-precum-364266

Op why are all your posts about cum and vagina??
Are you a nymphomaniac? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by wellstryme(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
,[quote author=SexyGirl787 post=51170545] Hello all this topic is in response 2 my earlier threads find the links below... I had 2come bak 2create another topic cos I know a lot o ppl are also here to learn. My flow came 2days ago exactly on 29th day it would have been on 28th day I ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't give him another chance to trouble your mind

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
That Nigga must be IMPOTENT

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by decatalyst(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
are we to give a fvck undecided

It should be voluntary n not coerced grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by wellstryme(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:

Source:

Now you can cat walk happily without worries,happy for you though

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Yewandequeen(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:

Personal experience i guess.... I wonder how many of you would have wombs when marriage comes calling

Funny
How on earth has my advice to Op led to this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by enshi(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Funny
How on earth has my advice to Op led to this?

Babe be sincere can you bare ur cycle or circle like this on the media.... That op of a hole Has nothing to hide... The menstration of a lady is a secrete known to her, her hubby, and or doctor alone.... Just as the way a man makes love to his wife should be kept Secrete so also is the menses of a lady

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Yewandequeen(f): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:

Babe be sincere can you bare ur cycle or circle like this on the media.... That op of a hole Has nothing to hide... The menstration of a lady is a secrete known to her, her hubby, and or doctor alone.... Just as the way a man makes love to his wife should be kept Secrete so also is the menses of a lady

Individuals differ.
And we all have our individual way of resolving our problems. This is the best way Op wants,so i have no cause to condemn her.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:

Heck who r u 2 pass a judgement? Nairaland is an anonymous and a faceless forum of course no sane person wil go 2 facebuk or instagram 2 create topics like dis we all hide here 2share issues nd secrets 4 others 2learn. Same way women nd men in d family section too come on NL 2ask for advice as regards their marital issues etc...Pls Get d f*ck outta here if u dnt hav anytin 2say! undecided angry kiss cool

2 Likes

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by enshi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:
Heck who r u 2 pass a judgement? Nairaland is an anonymous and a faceless forum of course no sane person wil go 2 facebuk or instagram 2 create topics like dis we all hide here 2share issues nd secrets 4 others 2learn. Same way women nd men in d family section too come on NL 2ask for advice as regards their marital issues etc...Pls Get d f*ck outta here if u dnt hav anytin 2say! undecided angry kiss cool

As expected... Since you are into the business of sex, pregnancy and CUMs

Just checked ur profile.. What wonderful collection of threads you have....

I guess ur own is the private type
Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by EWAagoyin(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
fúck without condom sabi sweet sha .... especially if d lady involved vagina produces alot of juice ...
Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by remedick: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
SexyGirl787:
u better be careful. Does the guy have good source income and independent? That is one question u should ask yourself. If he is still staying under someone, u are on ur own o.
Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by remedick: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nutase:
Na pregnancy you dey fear when the much dreaded HIV, hepatitis B and gonorrhea are swimming in the pre cum looking for permanent residency in your body. You better cut that celebration and go and test for all these visa applicants to your body.
kisses, kisses, kisses... apart from that, what's the status of the guy? Independent or still looking for a job? I am guessing dude Is still hustling.
Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Yoshy: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Next time if any, please be more careful..

1 Like

Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op is a guy, I can feel it. No girl will come out and advise her fellow girls to have unprotected sex!
Re: Pre Cum Didnt Make Me Pregnant! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op you remember this
Ucheosefoh:
Op you can't get pregnant from pre cum if na so I for don father pikin tay tay
pre cum no de give belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Bored, I Need New Friends / TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] / Need An Advice On My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.