Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (20293 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Women's Breast Explodes After Two Days Of Fake Breast Surgery / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
IBNgemini:
Immunological proteins plenty for boobs........
Wu no like boobs make I see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Adesiji77: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
@pix: like seriously? shocked cheesy

Ishilove, this is your "area" tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Adesiji77:
@pix: like seriously? shocked cheesy

Ishilove, this is your "area" tongue
seriously. so the questions on the paper is for you.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by mengho(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Because it stands out nah..... cheesy
Besides dat na reflex, first I see d face, d boobs & then the shape. All in 3 seconds flat cheesy, then I loose intrest cool
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by bembojay12(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2016
I can never date a girl wit smaller boobs...always target big boobs bicos dat my own favourite i lik suckin so much
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by habbeyonce: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
is a natura feeling GOD as put betwen man an woman,
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2016
mengho:
Because it stands out nah..... cheesy
Besides dat na reflex, first I see d face, d boobs & then the shape. All in 3 seconds flat cheesy, then I loose intrest cool

It’s exciting to see the response to this article in many unimaginable description

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2016
habbeyonce:
is a natura feeling GOD as put betwen man an woman,

Yes, I think sometimes it’s easy for women to see the deficits and needs in the men around them
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2016
I’m sure all you pretty ladies reading this want to know why men like a woman’s breasts and what he thinks about when he sees a great pair
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by EmmySparky(m): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
airminem:
I Suspect You
lol i be innocenty o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Well am mostly attracted to a lady's backside.boobys don't freak me dat much.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by phlamesG: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
makydebbie:
See this one. Have you seen it before
I've seen it in my imagination shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by phlamesG: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
suzan404:
undecided undecided

Yours are beautiful shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by annayawchee: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
lipsrsealed because it is what they first tasted on earth and like the saying goes... First love never die

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by LordXaaan: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
And you think girls don't like it when men suck the hell out of the boobs? cheesy

One time I was on a date with this guy and he was talking all these "getting to know" bullshit..
I was just thinking of when dude will start pressing my boobs!!
Olosho spotted
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE WITH THAT SCINTILLATING TOUCH

The power of touch can’t be underestimated. Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.

According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/take-her-to-cloud-nine-with-that-scintillating-touch/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.