Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (20295 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Women's Breast Explodes After Two Days Of Fake Breast Surgery / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
carbonado:

lol......i like your sincerity.....but if he moves too fast you would complain naaa.... grin...the guy was only trying to be a gentleman... cool.....is that a bull terrier....and do you play basketball...hence"micheal jordans bed"...last time i remembered he likes them white..... tongue
Nah it's a pitbull Hun xx
I meant Micheal B Jordan. The creed actor wink
A girl can only dream eh..
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by deanoffaculty: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
It's A Well Known Fact That Most Men Eyes Tend To Gravitate Towards Most Women Breast. But What Is It That Heterosexual Men Find So Attractive In Women Booters? Your Personal Experience Required Please.
Men are like Roman Soldiers of those days. They love starring at "two thieves on the cross" by the right and left before execution.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by lifu2016(m): 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
iPrevail:
What else is there to be attracted to? Her face? Fatty Ass? Tsk, I might as well be gay.
Three things get me instantly attracted and in love grin ... Her shape, the way she walks, and omg! 'em two succulent melons giving a standing ovation. Life is good! smiley

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Emasel(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Raine80:

I don't always see or think with just one culture in mind. I label what I am talking about!

Forget culture, I don't think any man would naturally just like a flat chested woman, apparently there are other things he sees and likes in her that would make him ignore her being flat chested
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Emasel(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
airminem:
You Make A Woman Understand.

The breasts are one of the most attractive part of a woman's body, if not the most attractive sef wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by vicben27(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
fresh boobs ar recipy for gud health suck some fresh boobs n u hav no cuz to fall sick! missin my bae right!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Emasel:

Forget culture, I don't think any man would naturally just like a flat chested woman, apparently there are other things he sees and likes in her that would make him ignore her being flat chested
Have you spoken to every men on this planet? What you think is what you prefer ...this is a planet with 7 billion people some hundreds of millions like smaller chests get that around your head.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by EmmySparky(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Wetin concern me with boobs..once ur booty is big and u got those killer curves..am good with that
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
na guy wey get dat moniker u dey trip for ooo. No go mumu yaself

You seem to care, I don't understand why
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by carbonado(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

Nah it's a pitbull Hun xx
I meant Micheal B Jordan. The creed actor wink
A girl can only dream eh..

yeah...i meant a pitbull terrier....they have a reputation to be vicious,hope yours is well mannered....big lover of dogs myself..but i gravitate towards larger breeds...of dogs...boerboel...yeah.....a lady can dream.... grin
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
[size=20pt]cc: Suzan404 cool [/size]
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2016
vicben27:
fresh boobs ar recipy for gud health suck some fresh boobs n u hav no cuz to fall sick! missin my bae right!
Is That It?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by vicben27(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2016
airminem:
Is That It?
yes nw!
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by babsir(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
Who doesn't like them boobs...I mean sucking on them is heavenly c'mon!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by imitateMe(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Raine80:
Not all men. Some prefer the almost flat look.
Lie
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2016
imitateMe:
Lie
Are The Flat Look Nt Also Attractive As The 'Other' Ones?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2016
vicben27:
yes nw!
You Still Stare Ladys Cleavages Or Hooks And What Make One Better Than Other?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
not when it involves breast! undecided
Then What Involves?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2016
EmmySparky:
Wetin concern me with boobs..once ur booty is big and u got those killer curves..am good with that
I Suspect You
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by vicben27(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2016
airminem:
You Still Stare Ladys Cleavages Or Hooks And What Make One Better Than Other?
datz hw we men ar programmed we see somtin nice we appreciate! d eyez ar made for seein

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Nutase:
Crap.
If You Have Decided Let 'em' knw.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by morayo3: 9:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Olaniyi021:
As for me it's more pleasurable eating clean pussy than to suck boobs. 100%
Hnnnnnn IRANU ABASA
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by imitateMe(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2016
airminem:
Are The Flat Look Nt Also Attractive As The 'Other' Ones?
Only if you'd find a fellow woman attractive.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
morayo3:
Hnnnnnn IRANU ABASA
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
LorDBolton:
Same reason we're attracted to car exteriors not the engine...

grin
Cars again? hmmm, It’s not a big surprise, but guys can’t resist themselves in peeking at other girl’s clevages . It’s kind of their nature, that’s how male species has evolved
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
babsir:
Who doesn't like them boobs...I mean sucking on them is heavenly c'mon!
Men Cannot Resist the Temptation of Cleavages?
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nutase:
Crap.
So it would seem......
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by babsir(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
airminem:

Men Cannot Resist the Temptation of Cleavages?

Of course i can grin
I dunno bout others tho grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by airminem(f): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin
babsir:

Of course i can grin
I dunno bout others tho grin
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by boobyman: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Because it's the way God created men and its nature . I for one cannot resist a round pair or grape-shaped boobs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by alizma: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:
Not all men. Some prefer the almost flat look.
you are right.
Re: Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? by IBNgemini: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Immunological proteins plenty for boobs........
Wu no like boobs make I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.