Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23584 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Azerbella:
Put that question to the idiot who gave a queer ass as yourself the opportunity to surf the net by buying you a mobile when you should be pondering hard on how to pass your school certificate examination

Oh well. Since you won't tell me what you are. I'll simply call you a "thing".
A "thing" who craves attention. Listen, If you think you are good enough to 'vie' with me after dropping out from secondary school. You are sadly mistaken girl.
I try as much as possible not to diss ladies so don't provoke mewink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Franchise21(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ayam not understanding this thread oo..

Everybody dey correct everybody.. cheesy

Whoever correct this one go shiit for body this night.. grin
It's SHIT grin Sorry I had to do this;but it's not easy feeling like Prof Wole Soyinka tongue

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
cheesy grin

Ellacute45, come make we play our own hide and seek now whilst others are busy correcting'em grammatical errors kiss
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Azerbella:
CentaurXV, The f^ggot has ran run off to 'Google ', his place of solace again...

I await his sorry ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

This is a mistake you should not have made, dumb illiterate. I am as straight as Trump. grin
I only aimed to correct you and derail this thread which was a success.
But your pain caused you to act like the dimwitted, conceited, serpentine, hypocrite you always were.
You think as an "oaf" thinks.
Our level of reasoning can never be matched together as yours is to a "fool" and mine is to a "god".
Now go and sin no more brat!
I don't jst want to give you something to brag about 2mrw at school, so run along

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
ogorwyne:

see achievement. oya come collect money.

How much are we talking about? tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
What undecided
and here you've completely looked over the African Americans contribution to American pop(popular) English
Did you forget that the Britain also colonized America?, the African American English is crap, and nothing to write home about.

The Britain own English...Americans are just trying hard to modernize it.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

A "thing" who ("thing" that) craves attention. Listen, If you think you are good enough to 'vie' with me after dropping out from secondary school. You are sadly mistaken girl.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Ellacute45, come make we play our own hide and seek now whilst others are busy correcting'em grammatical errors kiss

I don't want anyone to correct me oo grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
I don't jst want to give you something to brag about 2mrw at school, so run along

How much more gullible can you get?
I will tell you one last time. I am not a jambite like you. I have passed that stage a long time ago.
Desist from being stupid. smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by ogorwyne(f): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

How much are we talking about? tongue
2 cowries
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

You sef don turn english teacher grin
cheesy grin

Lol, Baba no time to check time now tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Gladiator1: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

This is a mistake you should not have made, dumb illiterate. I am as straight as Trump. grin
I only aimed to correct you and derail this thread which was a success.
But your pain caused you to act like the dimwitted, conceited, serpentine, hypocrite you always were.
You think as an "oaf" thinks.
Our level of reasoning can never be matched together as yours is to a "fool" and mine is to a "god".
Now go and sin no more brat!
Trump ain't straight dude. He has an awkward stature. We don't hv a name for that shape mathematically for now. Now, choose another name grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by fairygodgodess(f): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

A "thing" who craves attention. Listen, If you think you are good enough to 'vie' with me after dropping out from secondary school. You are sadly mistaken girl.

And he just came back from visiting Googlegrin, but really how do you do it, like going to Google for ordinary disses?

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=KissChrix post=51207329][/quote]

Beautiful. You got me therewink

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Warhawk, please change the topic to "Grammar thread for beginners"

BTW,Seun should create Grammar section so all this people will move there.
especially that homosexual CentaurXV

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
asuo27:
Did you forget that the Britain also colonized America?, the African American English is crap, and nothing to write home about.

The Britain own English...Americans are just trying hard to modernised it.
Check my reply to dingbat and you'll see I've not forgotten.
••• •
They may have colonized America but the language has evolved.
How do ya'll not know this?
••• •
The English contributions of Afro Americans is "crap" but it's used globally grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gladiator1:
Trump ain't straight dude. He has an awkward stature. We don't hv a name for that shape mathematically for now. Now, choose another name grin

I don't expect you to understand that figure of speech wink
Now swerve.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by SalomonKane: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
I'm free. I'm drowned in alcohol. And my demons are whispering to me, telling me, urging me on...

Now who wants to get scalped?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
ellacute45:

cheesy grin

Babe, you're safe with me now kiss Dem no born them well angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
fairygodgodess:

And he just came back from visiting Googlegrin, but really how do you do it, like going to Google for ordinary disses?

Oh great. Another thing crawls outta "its" wormhole to face me.
How pathetic smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
LEZZ you want 2 DIE on this thread,don't you ?
•••
You discredit every contribution ,every upward step we make.

grin you are fast becoming my enemy
What means have you devised to actualise my death?

African Americans have contributed more to America in areas of culture, food, sport and liberties.

I hope you know that attempts to teach African American vernacular (AAV) in schools across the US have been refuted?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
ogorwyne:

2 cowries

undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Gladiator1: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
ellacute45:

U better not make a mistake cos I gat ur back tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Check my reply to dingbat and you'll see I've not forgotten.

They may have colonized America but the language has evolved.
How do ya'll not know this?

The English contributions of Afro Americans is "crap" but it's used globally grin.
Is not used globally, who speaks that junk?...beside ghetto dwellers. grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

Beautiful. You got me therewink
Cheers bruh
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Na so ur shiit go big reach this night.. grin cheesy

forget that thing I go drink ogogoro to liquidate am grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, you're safe with now kiss Dem no born them well angry
Macki Olodo!! grin grin

"You are safe with me now"

Not

"You are safe with now"

grin grin

Been a lonq time bruh...

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
asuo27:
Is not used globally, who speaks that junk?...beside ghetto dwellers. grin
YOLO.....you only live once
have you seen that term used?
Its African American

[12 Words Black People Invented] http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55ccda07e4b064d5910ac8b3
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

You do not use that style on me, Lad

You go about dissing people with your "wack, courtesy of google lines" trying to sound learned but you only succeed in sounding like a kid who is desperately trying not to fail his literature beginner's class.

Yes, Let's assume that i am a thing... At least, I'm not a f^ggot kind of thing as yourself

If you mention me back, i'll assume that you're ready to meet your lord and send you off in a befitting manner.

8 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
SalomonKane:
I'm free. I'm drowned in alcohol. And my demons are whispering to me, telling me, urging me on...

Now who wants to get scalped?

No one dares!!....

#TheHonour!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.