Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23573 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Franchise21(m): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

MR MAN....

Do i know yhu??

U don't... U're not supposed to!
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:

thanks sir..I accept ur vagina offerings with joy cheesy immense joy rather cheesy
You too like puna undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Gladiator1: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jarizod:

pussy grin
U too spoil
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by makydebbie(f): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol...its every Sunday oo...Mhisblis?...;Dmaybe I haven't seen her around
MzLarem:
Thought i was the only one who noticed the sunday sunday cycle.

BTW,where is mhisbliss/Enybliss? tight security prison,i guess? grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

??

cheesy grin

Baba, your moniker should be "Herzernwashere". Oya go change am undecided tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Elthugnificent:

That's too bad, was expecting otherwise.

But if they decide to push you to the wall, please do the needful as regards your font.

you vulture undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by coolknight: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:
Lol
People get strength sha.
borehole

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Every Sunday cry
babe, i heard you still a virgin...
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
For how much?

100 Zimbabwean dollars dear....

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
midehi2:
this thread makes sense sense; but the more i read, the more i see double double, choi! who send me drink wetin i drink now

cheesy grin

tongue tongue

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
You take rejection badly. I think it's the reason you're holding on to your hymen grin
Afraid the guy who severes it, my vanish into space?

You yourself said you don't want your slangs to go mainstream here below:

so why are you whining?
You always stray off topic.

Why'd you chop up my post?
It answered the question you just asked.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Elthugnificent(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
you vulture undecided
Da Bleep?

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

thatz almost #10 naira
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
lalasticlala front page abeg

undecidedundecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Papikush:

These peoples sef. grin

Cc MackBrook.lyn grin

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba me sef dey see am OoO. But why our peoples no wan entertain us tonight now??
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Not offended,just not interested in engaging you when you have nothing thoughtful to say.Bye.
Ok!, now i have nothing thoughtful to say...I need not make a grand research for you to understand that African American English isn't global and can't be.

Even google will give you either the British English or American, not British, American and African American.

#peace!.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Monitor not. It's about the influence of my kind on American pop language.

But because it doesn't fit what mainstream deems "right" ,
You automatically labeled it bad/wrong/problematic.

And the only reason it's not suitable for mainstream is because mainstream America is an extension of their Europe ,Britain.

But as you should have sent from the article Afro inflict has stole it's way in.
Let me correct this, I said African American contribution to English is mainly slang! The question of it being bad or wrong need not arise. Why? Because we're debating the actual usage of proper English.

And if you think the words and slangs of barely literate drug fiends should be the benchmark of English usage, then think again.

I think you're culturally bias and have proven you cannot be objective in matters concerning your kith and kin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
babe, i heard you still a virgin...
ekuze meundecided

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by midehi2(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

tongue tongue
you dey open your teeth abi
it will be your turn tomorrow tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba, your moniker should be "Herzernwashere". Oya go change am undecided tongue

You all that want to push my career into past tense....

My God won't let you succeed.....

Infact......Lemme call Mr Myñd44

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba me sef dey see am OoO. But why our peoples no wan entertain us tonight now??

They are childish jare...Everyone wants to be "The boss" no hits. Just grammatical poohpooh grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
ekuze meundecided
Lemme pluck your cherry lipsrsealed
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

undecidedundecided
lol,, why the face?? Im no deserve front page??
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
midehi2:
you dey open your teeth abi
it will be your turn tomorrow tongue

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

You are a "god"....

Abeq don't pour sand to my qarri.......qoan look for a qoddess grin grin

Leave humans for we humans....

Edakun EPP me!

I concur. I am a god.

I can do anything.

Reason why I will take her for myself and make her a goddess smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Hold yourself and your money angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by iykekelvins(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

L-O-L bruh.......

Givinq back isn't a bad idea....

Even if it's limited to hardcores.....

I tell ya.

Mynd locked up ur main?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
ekuze meundecided
don't be shy, i can disvirgin you for free....
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
lol,, why the face?? Im no deserve front page??

cc: LALASTICLALA!!
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
You too like puna undecided

I totally agree with u sad
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
thatz almost #10 naira
should be around #100 or #110
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gladiator1:
U too spoil

embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.