Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23577 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Not offended,just not interested in engaging you when you have nothing thoughtful to say.Bye.
I'm not asking you to be nice but that's not nice.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
*SIGH* ......look who here again
....... Brooklyn undecided.

Anyway,thanks.
I didn't even notice I made that typo.
You Jerk-off smiley

cheesy grin

Yeah, I guess that your Texas boyfriend owes me one then wink tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
I'm not asking you to be nice but that's not nice.
But the below was nice?
Don't expect me to be friendly in the face of stupidity.
asuo.27:
Is not used globally, who speaks that junk?...beside ghetto dwellers. grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Azerbella:
You are the result of coitus gone wrong, lad.

Your gay dad only wanted to feel the warm confines of a sweet pussy once and he was fortunate to have met your wanton mum who derives joy in spreading her legs apart for anything with a penis-holding scrotum between their thighs. You are the evidence of their carelessness, bigot son of a wastrel.

Now, Run off into oblivion like your daddy did after his gay ass was exposed, your waterloo awaits you.

I knew it. How dumb can you get? You could not even deny not being a guy and I am the gay one? This just proofs you to be that "Mentally backward Neanderthal who derives joy in being a worthless "under-dog".

Ever wondered why you appear to have befouled, stinky unkempt dreadlocks in your picture as an infant?
It's cause your mum was rigorously raped by a celestial pastor during her hunting for a remedy to her constant still birth which proofs you to be an accident and unwanted. Reason why you have been so rejected by your fellow compeers and hence come to vent that frustration of yours in here. You "Rancorous internet privileged racoon".

Desist from mentioning me. I would not want to contact that your rĂȘtardness smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Mmm. I wasn't aware the idea was ever posted.

I don't think it's a good idea,our language/speech is kinda cultural
I don't really want that assimilated by introducingit 2 the masses.
Like it has been here

[12 Words Black People Invented, And White People Killed | The Huffington Post]
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_55ccda07e4b064d5910ac8b3
Ok, you win. I agree with you on this.

Ghetto slangs shouldn't go mainstream. We don't want the obfuscation of proper English, do we ? grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
The Big Guys/Girls : These ones just enter the contest for the fun of it or because they have some genuine aims for NL, eg #MNGA crew tho' Jude is an arsehole a complete one!!
[size=20pt] #MNGA [/size]
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gladiator1:
Hehehe. We need shots of those evidences again grin
didn't save the pictures.....
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by MackBrooklyn: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gladiator1:
Lol. This life na competition

cheesy grin

Dude, leave Emmanuella outta that so-called competition, you feel me?? undecided angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Since this thread is all about grammatical blunders, let me quickly find my way outta here!!

English is a fuvked ass language...

I rather type in Swahili...

#kwaheiri...

BRAH! YOFO SAMA LETU?

FRIGOZA KASDU tongue

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
But the below was nice?
Don't expect me to be friendlyin the face of stupidity.
Whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
Ok, you win. I agree with you on this.

Ghetto slangs shouldn't go mainstream. We don't want the obfuscation of proper English, do we ? grin
And you just jumped stupid
And you were doing so well before

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by BiafranBushBoy: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
This thread isn't on front page and look at the traffic...!!!
SMH...
No wonder they call us leaders of tomorrow.. because tomorrow never comes!!

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingjude1:

[size=20pt] #MNGA [/size]
this section needs serious cleansing
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by BiafranBushBoy: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

BRAH! YOFO SAMA LETU?
FRIGOZA KASDU tongue
lol ..
Asante
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
SMH...

MR MAN....

Will yhu just spare us all these your new found words??..... cheesy grin

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

lol ..

Asante

NA HERE I RUN O
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by sainttwist1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nakked wire, Small money, Quick charge, Hot , Sapele water, Kaikai, Push me I push you or Akpeteshi.. cheesy
devil is satan......Just for ogogoro!!!!, bro i juba for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Gladiator1: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Dude, leave Emmanuella outta that so-called competition, you feel me?? undecided angry
I'm not feeling u n I won't feel u... U get it?? tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
this section needs serious cleansing
i dey tell you angry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's all fun to me tho' grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

SMH...

lwkm haha haha haha Baba weyrey! nice timing, you took the shot when you weren't appearing "viewing"
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Whatever rocks your boat.
Don't do that .
You saw what she said 2 me but yer policing my replies.Don't.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
sainttwist1:
devil is satan......Just for ogogoro!!!!, bro i juba for you ooo

Edo ke? me Na hausa man o
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Azerbella(f): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

I knew it. How dumb can you get? You could not even deny not being a guy and I am the gay one? This just proofs you to be that "Mentally backward Neanderthal who derives joy in being a worthless "under-dog".

Ever wondered why you appear to have befouled, stinky unkempt dreadlocks in your picture as an infant?
It's cause your mum was rigorously raped by a celestial pastor during her hunting for a remedy to her constant still birth which proofs you to be an accident and unwanted. Reason why you have been so rejected by your fellow compeers and hence come to vent that frustration of yours in here. You "Rancorous internet privileged racoon".

Desist from mentioning me. I would not want to contact that your rĂȘtardness smiley
Why do you assume that i am a guy... because your female progenitors were set of" uneducated, other room women?"Lol

Scumbag whose only life ambition is to stravage around on nairaland seeking rectum-possessing males to strike his numb, virus-infected phallus against.

Count your stars lucky that i have an important issue to attend to now, else you would curse the day you came across my moniker.

Bedraggled offspring of an accursed ancestry!

PS: If you look hard enough, you will know who i am grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Gladiator1: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

SMH...

Gladiator1 wasn't captured. Praise Jah
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
And you just jumped stupid
And you were doing so well before
Doing well before? It's so unfortunate I can't depend on your perception of right or wrong, girl.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Don't do that .
You saw what she said 2 me but yer policing my replies.Don't.
I wasn't policing anything and i let go when you showed me what she wrote first.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Franchise21(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:
It's all fun to me tho' grin
U don tire??

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Am coming in..am coming in noni cool

#EYAN MAYWEATHER cool

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
I wasn't policing anything and i let go when you showed me what she wrote first.
mmm.Seems we've had a misunderstanding.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by BiafranBushBoy: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

NA HERE I RUN O
Hakuna wasiwasi
Kurudi... lol
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by sainttwist1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

Edo ke? me Na hausa man o
na your combination of english dey fear me ooooo.......Hon. Patrick. well done sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.