Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23580 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Franchise21:
U don tire??

Lol. Like I said. It's all fun to me. grin
Nothing affects me anymore wink
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Well done grin
hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lezzjnr:
What's your argument to begin with? It seems to be lost in the mental confusion you hide behind your blinding fonts!

African American vernacular is 99% slang and colloquial words used in pop music, no?

Like the source you cited states, black folks who coined the slangs are often uneducated and worldly unaware, no?

The discuss is about proper use of English which ordinary would not entertain the use of ghetto slangs.

Your need to introduce AAVE might be an unresolved need for special acceptance perhaps.
Monitor not. It's about the influence of my kind on American pop language.

But because it doesn't fit what mainstream deems "right" ,
You automatically labeled it bad/wrong/problematic.

And the only reason it's not suitable for mainstream is because mainstream America is an extension of their Europe ,Britain.

But as you should have sent from the article Afro inflict has stole it's way in.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:
Lol

People get strength sha.

shocked
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
IamMizzKizz:
rubbish thread
And you were viewing all through oo...i like you gann grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
Serious hardcore Romance landers

L-O-L bruh.......

Givinq back isn't a bad idea....

Even if it's limited to hardcores.....

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

You totally marked me off.....
Am I that off-track??....

veryy...
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Monitor not. It's about the influence of my kind on American pop language.

But because it doesn't fit what mainstream deems "right" ,
You automatically labeled it bad/wrong/problematic.

And the only reason it's not suitable for mainstream is because mainstream America is an extension of their Europe ,Britain.

But as you should have sent from the article Afro inflict has stole it's way in.

Now to something of better value.

What are you two arguing about?smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

You totally marked me off.....
Am I that off-track??....

Really really. cry
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Elthugnificent:

The colour to your font is something else, if you intend to partake in any e-war on this thread please change it to entice "us" the reader.
I didn't come here 2 fight with folk undecided
•••
I was just talking 2 that 1 guy and things got outta hand.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
IamMizzKizz:
rubbish thread

My dear......This thread is too dangerous....

Clinq unto my back...

Lemme take yhu to a very safe confinement in my Kingdom...

Will you?? wink

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
IamMizzKizz:
rubbish thread

wink kiss
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Laveda(f): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

shocked

Huh?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

My dear......This thread is too dangerous....

Clinq unto my back...

Lemme take yhu to a very safe confinement in my Kingdom...

Will you?? wink

undecided
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Laveda:

Huh?

Nothing. Just didn't expect you to be here.
You know who this is?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
ellacute45:

I'm grin lipsrsealed

taps her on the yansh wink

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Laveda(f): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

Nothing. Just didn't expect you to be here.
You know who this is?

grin Just passing.

Yeah, I do.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Please, take a backseat cheesy

gladly ma'am grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Really really. cry

Whisper the moniker......to me only!

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

??

Why are you flirting with her?
I call "DIBS" cool
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Gladiator1:
Cumin in where?

pussy grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
lalasticlala front page abeg
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Whisper the moniker......to me only!

For how much?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Lezzjnr: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Yes,yer view you actually put up an argument with points before.but stopped 2 throw in a ignorant joke.
You take rejection badly. I think it's the reason you're holding on to your hymen grin
Afraid the guy who severes it, my vanish into space?

You yourself said you don't want your slangs to go mainstream here below:

ItzMePuffPuff:
Mmm. I wasn't aware the idea was ever posted.

I don't think it's a good idea,our language/speech is kinda cultural
I don't really want that assimilated by introducingit 2 the masses.
Like it has been here

so why are you whining?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You're welcome cool

thanks sir..I accept ur vagina offerings with joy cheesy immense joy rather cheesy
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by midehi2(f): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
this thread makes sense sense; but the more i read, the more i see double double, choi! who send me drink wetin i drink now
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Every Sunday cry

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

Why are you flirting with her?
I call "DIBS" cool

You are a "god"....

Abeq don't pour sand to my qarri.......qoan look for a qoddess grin grin

Leave humans for we humans....

Edakun EPP me!

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Elthugnificent(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=ItzMePuffPuff post=51209347]I didn't come here 2 fight with folk undecided
•••
I was just talking 2 that 1 guy and things got outta hand.
[/quote
]
That's too bad, was expecting otherwise.

But if they decide to push you to the wall, please do the needful as regards your font.
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hey peoples grin

Cc Papikush grin

These peoples sef. grin

Cc MackBrooklyn grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Every Sunday cry
Thought i was the only one who noticed the sunday sunday cycle.

BTW,where is mhisbliss/Enybliss? tight security prison,i guess? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.