Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131904 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Imagine the clown. He came screeching urhobo, Isoko, ijaw does not biafra and accused pazienza of insulting urhobo when pazienza comment was literally stating biafra should be without urhobo, isoko, ijaw, iteskiri. Eeh can someone point out the conflict in that?
Isn't what he screeched the statement pazienza said

Can you imagine the stupidity. He came seeking attention and he got mopped with that attention he sought...now the jobless loser is crying for getting slapped silly.

See them ganging up even more and absolving their runaway brother who started this instead of extended a hand of peace as expected from a "big brother".

They took the bait and here we are. at the worst point of what they can do.

It even gets brother

Don't go anywhere.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:07am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Imagine the clown. He came screeching urhobo, Isoko, ijaw does not biafra and accused pazienza of insulting urhobo when pazienza comment was literally stating biafra should be without urhobo, isoko, ijaw, iteskiri. Eeh can someone point out the conflict in that?
Isn't what he screeched the statement pazienza said

Can you imagine the stupidity. He came seeking attention and he got mopped with that attention he spught...now the jobless loser us crying for getting slapped silly.

Imagine the silliness in the confused bigot...
Earlier on Warripekin warned him to desist from his show of shame and he refused. Now he's crying fowl after all his threats of annihilating Igbos in Kokori.

Imagine a riff-raff that's not worth being a foot mat...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 4:08am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Lol.

U never see anything.

The worst is yet to come
And I know igbos will take the bait
Because of their URHOBOPHOBIA.

grin grin grin

Now he's claiming it's a bait. After the loser couldn't prove the Urhobophobia comment of pazienza grin grin grin grin

Try small when you want to save face
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Earlier on Warripekin warned him to desist from his show of shame and he refused. Now he's crying fowl after all his threats of annihilating Igbos in Kokori.

Mind you, Igbos will still be annihilated there.

That's an aside for the news.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

grin grin grin

Now he's claiming it's a bait. After the loser couldn't prove the Urhobophobia comment of pazienza grin grin grin grin

Try small when you want to save face

I am still here. Aren't I?

Ive gotten ALL I NEED.

But I still need more so I'll humour you.

I LOVE this.

The competitive igbos thought this was a contest for chestbeating.

Far from it.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 4:11am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

I am still here. Aren't I?

Ive gotten ALL I NEED.

But I still need more so I'll humour you.

I LOVE this.

You are here because you a jobless loser.

From your own comment, you told us all you literally have nothing to do the next day.

The saddest thing about it is in your stupid braun, you actually thought that made you look cool.
Pitiful

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:12am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

He's speaking of leniency.
Mercy after death
All bark and no bite
We have seen his worst
It can't be better than this.

The God of MARGERET IDAHOSA take control.

I wish say we go fit jam for Warri or Asaba make you come run that your smelly mouth.

Face OduaArewanistan republic where your slave masters are expecting you to continue your ass-licking job...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

You are here because you a jobless loser.

From your own comment, you told us all you literally have nothing to do the next day.

The saddest thing about it is in your stupid braun, you actually thought that made you look cool.
Pitiful

Hehehehe

Go on bro. Go on.

We are both here together abi na?

Tomorrow na Itsekiri or Isoko una go fight.

The sh*t is real.

You'll even fight Anioma sef soon. I promise u.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

I wish say we go fit jam for Warri or Asaba make you come run that your smelly mouth.

Face OduaArewanistan republic where your slave masters are expecting you to continue your ass-licking job...

Come Asaba come meet me. I de 40 akwaoofor street, close to ibusa/Coker junction.
Come if you get mind.

Obonte!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:14am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Mind you, Igbos will still be annihilated there.

That's an aside for the news.

Useless, inconsequential bigot still ranting senselessly and stup1dly as if his deluded generation of backstabbers can stand a local government area in Igboland...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Useless, inconsequential bigot still ranting senselessly and stup1dly as if his deluded generation of backstabbers can stand a local government area in Igboland...

Oya na put hand for your chest as you de talk this one then snap picture. E go make sense finish.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 4:16am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Imagine a riff-raff that's not worth being a foot mat...

grin grin grin grin

Foot mat...na insult to foot mat na.
Even one dollar asahw0 wey carry aids is worth more than that thing.
Abeg no insult footmat abeg. Footmat has a use.

Did I not tell you, he'll play victim with you sooner or later...oya no be true I tok am.

Anyway, it's 10:14pm here jor. I'm heading to bed
Unlike the loser rat, I have a job to go to in the morning. Not all of us can be useless and depend on our aging parents for survival like mat001
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

grin grin grin grin

Foot mat...na insult to foot mat na.
Even one dollar asahw0 wey carry aids is worth more than that thing.
Abeg no insult footmat abeg. Footmat has a use.

Did I not tell you, he'll play victim with you sooner or later...oya no be true I tok am.

Anyway, it's 10:14pm here jor. I'm heading to bed
Unlike the loser rat, I have a job to go to in the morning. Not only of us can be useless and depend on our aging parents for survival like mat001

The mouth Ashawo don de run too.

Oya na, na me and chest beater remain here.

Una go see fight this period, una go fight.

As u see me so, I be ghost!

I will use every Igbo tactics in the book for you guys.

When I'm done, you'll so hate yourselves here.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:18am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
Come Asaba come meet me. I de 40 akwaoofor street, close to ibusa/Coker junction.
Come if you get mind.

Obonte!

Madness is surely chasing you round the world to dare put down those cowardly words..

A deluded ab0ki ass-licker who is too scared of being left behind with his slave masters..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ikechu10: 4:18am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Hehehehe

Go on bro. Go on.

We are both here together abi na?

Tomorrow na Itsekiri or Isoko una go fight.

The sh*t is real.

You'll even fight Anioma sef soon. I promise u.

Still looking for who to shield himself with. So urhobo is not enough.

Chei coward. Biko ask your parents, who did this to you?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Madness is surely chasing you round the world to dare put down those cowardly words..

A deluded ab0ki ass-licker who is too scared of being left behind with his slave masters..

You jew. U asked for my address, I give u. Abi u wan gimme ur own make I show instead.? I fit come this night make we anchor.

Abi nor be so?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:20am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
Oya na put hand for your chest as you de talk this one then snap picture. E go make sense finish.

Lousy, loudmouthed chest-pounder, wailing and gnashing his teeth in perpetuity on account of the unavoidable, impending doom at their doorstep...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Ikechu10:

Still looking for who to shield himself with. So urhobo is not enough.

Chei coward. Biko ask your parents, who did this to you?

These groups are not the problem at all. Igbo is the problem.

Yorubas won't fall for things like this the way igbos do.

I see una finish today.

Bunch of e-mouthmaking cowards.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Lousy, loudmouthed chest-pounder, wailing and gnashing his teeth in perpetuity on account of the unavoidable, impending doom at their doorstep...

Video yourself saying it. It'll go well with your Igbotic face.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:21am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
You jew. U asked for my address, I give u. Abi u wan gimme ur own make I show instead.? I fit come this night make we anchor.

Abi nor be so?

Frustrated, inconsequential bigot from a criminal enclave, the earlier you face OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Frustrated, inconsequential bigot from a criminal enclave, the earlier you face OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival...

Hian. You nor show again. So na mouth u de make before abi?

I talk am.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:24am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
Video yourself saying it. It'll go well with your Igbotic face.

I had thought with the reckless manner you started off you'd have begun causing havoc against the Igbos close to you.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder from a juju-infested enclave!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

I had thought with the reckless manner you started off you'd have begun causing havoc against the Igbos close to you.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder from a juju-infested enclave!

You know how igbos water don carry go for my front?

See this bloody jew de talk where kings de talk.

I want make we see. Where you de? I go enter there. Me na ship I be. Just tell me.

I go dwarf you pass the way you don short reach already.

Eraye is real ooo. Nor be by mouth. Gimme ur name or address.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:27am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
Hian. You nor show again. So na mouth u de make before abi?

I talk am.

Na koboko I go use whip craze comot your conehead...

Hyperventilation of a frustrated, spoilt juvenile from a criminal group of people and land grabbers!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:29am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

You know how igbos water don carry go for my front?

See this bloody jew de talk where kings de talk.

I want make we see. Where you de? I go enter there. Me na ship I be. Just tell me.

I go dwarf you pass the way you don short reach already.

Eraye is real ooo. Nor be by mouth. Gimme ur name or address.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder, remember wetin Ijaw use una do for Aladja... That one small when only one LGA for Igboland jam you...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Na koboko I go use whip craze comot your conehead...

Hyperventilation of a frustrated, spoilt juvenile from a criminal group of people and land grabbers!

Koboko na for landsmen. We na better khaka we de use for the matter. Carry ur Koboko come make we align for one side. I wan see u talk. Nor de join ur brothers rake online. I give una my name, address, village, family, etc, I go even drop FB if u want make.

Na me be the only Recova for the area. Bastards de go down like firewood.

This one nor be come say o. I wan meet one Igbo boy for life make we start to de count scores.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Loudmouthed chest-pounder, remember wetin Ijaw use una do for Aladja... That one small when only one LGA for Igboland jam you...

I nor de fight Ijaw. Na Igbo I de fight so I nor know wetin bring Ijaw come here naw.

As I de talk, prove say u be really Igbo boy wey nor be chest maker, gimme location make we meet at point zeros.

Anywhere u de for this country and even abroad no matter. People de when de bear my name plenty.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:34am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Koboko na for landsmen. We na better Mary Jane we de use for the matter. Carry ur Koboko come make we align for one side. I wan see u talk. Nor de join ur brothers rake online. I give una my name, address, village, family, etc, I go even drop FB if u want make.

Ask of me for Asaba, dem go yarn u well. Na me be the only Recova for the full town.

Frustrated and inconsequential riff-raff from a land and people grabbing criminals, I understand you've ran out of steam but one thing is certain - you have been placed in the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Frustrated and inconsequential riff-raff from a land and people grabbing criminals, I understand you've ran out of steam but one thing is certain - you have been placed in the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong.

See Mouth makers. Nawao.

No wonder Biafra nor fit ever come alive.

Make we align now, na okpetu. Na to de misyarn online una sabi

Igbos on this thread jam rock.

Your normal tactics failed and you all ran. The last idiot standing nor get liver and na only curse na God take curse am.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:37am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
I nor de fight Ijaw. Na Igbo I de fight so I nor know wetin bring Ijaw come here naw.

As I de talk, prove say u be really Igbo boy wey nor be chest maker, gimme location make we meet at point zeros.

Anywhere u de for this country and even abroad no matter. People de when de bear my name plenty.

Ifitte, Awka close to Unizik. Once you show just PM me.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder, ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Ifitte, Awka close to Unizik. Once you show just PM me.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder, ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...

Nor be by vague.
I know UNIZIK axis wella. I fit enter like this so. Gimme ur email and address plus name.

I want make we meet. Ready ur men down cos anything goes.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:39am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

See Mouth makers. Nawao.

No wonder Biafra nor fit ever come alive.

Make we align now, na okpe tub. Na to de misyarn online una sabi

Igbos on this thread jam rock.

Your normal tactics failed and you all ran. The last idiot standing nor get liver and na only curse na god take curse am.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder from a deluded generation of backstabbers, check out this feat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.