Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131927 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Ifitte, Awka close to Unizik. Once you show just PM me.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder, ranting senselessly and carelessly on NL...

I don send u pm so. Reply. I de wait.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Loudmouthed chest-pounder from a deluded generation of backstabbers, check out this feat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1DRG7j3FG0

Leave all this ones first. Make we do this level man to man.

My blood de hot.

Odin de find wetin to chop. I de wait.

I nor wan waste transport o. This na confirm Urhobo Igbo fight. Let's make the war official

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:41am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Nor be by vague.
I know UNIZIK axis wella. I fit enter like this so. Gimme ur email and address plus name.

I want make we meet. Ready ur men down cos anything goes.

Come blazing with your thugs as you've promised to do Igbos...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Have you replied?

Ive not seen anything yet o.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

LAs last sef, na Chukwuma go treat ur Bleep up.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Tiffbuxas: 4:45am On Nov 22, 2016
santino09:
Oga op, we support Biafra coz we igbos and we would rather be with our brothers. We southerners are in a despicable state in this current Nigerian system which does not even have a bright future. Well good argument but shun, portharcourt will vote immensely for Biafra dunno about others though.
I'm sorry but I disagree you igbos are not southerners ure majorly easterners
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Godstraight(m): 4:46am On Nov 22, 2016
waternogetenemy:
TonyeBarcanista is a run away coward, y make a wrong statement and run, classic sign of a yoruba or benin man.
are u a F**l what has Benin got to do with this why are insulting people that are living their lives are do care about yours,na Bini man be president,na we go give una Biafra,so binis are now coward I would love to see make this statement outside the British empire

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:46am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Like all this ones first. Make we do this level man to man.

My blood de hot.

Odin de find wetin to chop. I de wait.

I nor wan waste transport o. This na confirm Urhobo Igbo fight. Let's make the war official.

No be today your type dey run their mouths up and down...
Why don't you start displaying your madness with the Igbos close to you in Asaba?

Inconsequential riff-raffs thinking they can blackmail to stay put with them in this expired entity...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Tiffbuxas: 4:48am On Nov 22, 2016
waternogetenemy:
I repeat, their is nothing like Niger Delta.

Wat i said is just the truth.
take what speaks igbo and bloody leave what doesn't.... No urhoboman or itsekiri will let u rule them... Neither will the ijaws let u
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Why don't you start displaying your madness with the Igbos close to you in Asaba?

Inconsequential riff-raffs thinking they can blackmail to stay put with them in this expired entity...

Hian.
You say make I come abi whether I nor fit tell u face to face.

I've not seen your reply o.
Nawao.

Na so u wan take fight Biafra war?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 4:49am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Have you replied?

Ive not seen anything yet o.

I bi like say you truly chop winsh wey you still dey show your silly self?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

I bi like say you truly chop winsh wey you still dey show your silly self?

No email yet.

I wan start with you ooo.

My blood de hot.

Ur mouth don too much na.

I screen grab my email make e nor be say u send am and I nor answer cos I don ready. Onitsha bridge is trekkable from here. From there na Awka straight up.

Just gimme ur name, I nor even need address. We get mapping system for there. Intel go show now now.

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Tiffbuxas: 4:51am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

lol igbos in Asaba don't even care abt your struggle.... In fact nobody does except ur delusional fellows.... Proudly urhoboman but I don't do e-wars make rake anyhow 4 warri make we enta bodybag

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Tiffbuxas: 4:52am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

lol igbos in Asaba don't even care abt your struggle.... In fact nobody does except ur delusional fellows.... Proudly urhoboman but I don't do e-wars come rake anyhow 4 warri make u enta bodybag

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:00am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

No email yet.

I wan start with you ooo.

My blood de hot.

Ur mouth don too much na.

I screen grab my email make e nor be say u send am and I nor answer cos I don ready. Onitsha bridge is trekkable from here. From there na Awka straight up.

Just gimme ur name, I nor even need address. We get mapping system for there. Intel go show now now.

Is math001 your name? You must still be under the influence of the cow dung and urine fed you by your ab0ki masters!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Is math001 your name? You must still be under the influence of the cow dung and urine fed you by your ab0ki masters!

Mr Man. My name was already mentioned on this thread.

My name, if you wanna know, is Oghenerukevwe Matthew Osiruemu aka Recova. Kokori boy, Warri anchor, Asaba anchor. I finished from EMP, Abraka. I hold ground. No matter no matter. I am a war mournger. I love fighting and making troubles. Na wahala de feed me for Asaba. I see no evil, I fear no evil. Bastards de go ovaboard. I be breeze, the rising angel. Aziza na my paper Gan.

U, who u be??

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
lol igbos in Asaba don't even care abt your struggle.... In fact nobody does except ur delusional fellows.... Proudly urhoboman but I don't do e-wars come rake anyhow 4 warri make u enta bodybag

Deluded bigot from an inconsequential clan, do well to face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists cum murderous parasites are found. Igbos have nothing to do with you and all you ever stand for in life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7APxOsndq7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUQsfsAfD6A
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Deluded bigot from an inconsequential clan, do well to face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists cum murderous parasites are found. Igbos have nothing to do with you and all you ever stand for in life...

AlLl these useless Onitsha boys making noise everywhere. Una own go done one day. Make the war start first sha.

I want make me and you open am. I've got nothing to lose and live for. I nor get papa, mama, wife, pickin, nobody.

Let's make history!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:08am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:
AlLl these useless Onitsha boys making noise everywhere. Una own go done one day. Make the war start first sha.

I want make me and you open am. I've got nothing to lose and live for. I nor get papa, mama, wife, pickin, nobody.

Let's make history!

Useless vermin from a deluded generation of backstabbers, hand go still touch you for Igbo matter.

By now you should have commenced the annihilation of Igbos in your enclave.

Bloody and loudmouthed war mongers on the sprawl..

Just show for Awka on the appointed day and stop typing trash with your leprosy-infested fingers...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Mr Man. My name was already mentioned on this thread.

My name, if you wanna know, is Oghenerukevwe Matthew Osiruemu aka Recova. Kokori boy, Warri anchor, Asaba anchor. I finished from EMP, Abraka. I hold ground. No matter no matter. I am a war mournger. I love fighting and making troubles. Na wahala de feed me for Asaba. I see no evil, I fear no evil. Bastards de go ovaboard. I be breeze, the rising angel. Aziza na my paper Gan.

U, who u be??

Useless war monger, keep on fooling yourself with the name you're claiming. Just show for Awka on the appointed day..

Loudmouthed chest-pounder!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Tiffbuxas: 5:11am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

u really think I have time to watch your pro Biafra March lol... Ure more Deluded than I tot... We don't need you... Stick to your struggle don't drag people into it....#wearenotigbos
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Useless war monger, keep on fooling yourself with the name you're claiming. Just show for Awka on the appointed day..

Loudmouthed chest-pounder!

Oga where de address de na. Na u beat chest gimme before o.

I wan show Awka today make I see wetin wan happen so.

Nor be matter of appointed day. Make we anchor today. Nawao to you o

Igbo chest beaters de call person chest beater. We nor de make mouth. Me nor de hide who I be. Come tell me who u be make we align. Nor be panya matters be this.

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Tiffbuxas: 5:13am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Useless vermin from a deluded generation of backstabbers, hand go still touch you for Igbo matter.

By now you should have commenced the annihilation of Igbos in your enclave.

Bloody and loudmouthed war mongers on the sprawl..

Just show for Awka on the appointed day and stop typing trash with your leprosy-infested fingers...
just wondering abt d back stables math 001 or who,just for clarification
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
u really think I have time to watch your pro Biafra March lol... Ure more Deluded than I tot... We don't need you... Stick to your struggle don't drag people into it....#wearenotigbos

Riff-raff, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy and deluded backstabbers.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos out of your frustrations.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:16am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

Oga where de address de na. Na u beat chest gimme before o.

I wan show Awka today make I see wetin wan happen so.

Nor be matter of appointed day. Make we anchor today. Nawao to you o

Igbo chest beaters de call person chest beater. We nor de make mouth. Me nor de hide who I be. Come tell me who u be make we align. Nor be panya matters be this.

Frustrated riff-raff, stop 'running' your leprosy-infested fingers...just start something silly with the Igbos close to you.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder from an inconsequential clan!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Riff-raff, the Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy and deluded backstabbers.

See as u de de disgrace ur full ethnicity for hia.

Empty barrel. Na only say u want make I nor fit tell u matters to ur face, u con de swegbe again. I go enter Awka today one way or another even if to na come meet one small matters like that. Just pray sha.

I nor even see ur email, like the COWARD you are. I ain't afraid of dying for Urhobo people. U de fear to die for Igbo?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Tiffbuxas: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

this are just repetitions you obviously know nothing...... I'll be in anambra Dec 14th neni precisely..... U can meet me there maybe your igbo brothers might format ur brain... Who knows.... The recession is real man.... Get a job, preparing to go to mine already.. Later

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Frustrated riff-raff, stop 'running' your leprosy-infested fingers...just start something silly with the Igbos close to you.

Loudmouthed chest-pounder from an inconsequential clan!

water de carry igbos close by on fracas everyday. Go behind Osa Dennis, go Cable Point, go Anwai, even Asagba axis, boys de collect but nor be ethnic war yet.

I wan make am ethnic war and I wan use u and this thread as testimony so that when e happen like this. Asaba go fist scatter.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:24am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

See as u de de disgrace ur full ethnicity for hia.

Eonty barrel. Na only say u want make I nor fit tell u matters to ur face, u con de swegbe again. I go enter Awka today one way or another even if to na come meet one small matters like that. Just pray sha.

I nor even see ur email, like the COWARD you are. I ain't afraid of dying for Urhobo people. U de fear to die for Igbo?

Keep on disgracing and plunging your deluded generation of backstabbers into the abysmal pit of nothingness...

I'd advise you stop splashing your smelly spits all around and do the needful.

Empty boisterous clowns!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 5:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
this are just repetitions you obviously know nothing...... I'll be in anambra Dec 14th neni precisely..... U can meet me there maybe your igbo brothers might format ur brain... Who knows.... The recession is real man.... Get a job, preparing to go to mine already.. Later

I feel your eternal pains and grief as you continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth in perpetuity at the mere thought of Biaf...

Bunch of greedy, pay-per-post minions!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 5:39am On Nov 22, 2016
OMAR12:
the maps covers all the Afro mentioned segregated part.

please stop using maps...

we africans dont draw maps..

its not our nature...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Keep on disgracing and plunging your deluded generation of backstabbers into the abysmal pit of nothingness...

I'd advise you stop splashing your smelly spits all around and do the needful.

Empty boisterous clowns!

End of the road this crazy e-stalker.

Liver e nor even get.

Omo u yab sha.

I'm out.

Point fully made!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.