Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131714 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
patriotic9jaboy:
Fuuucck off my mention. Bastardized flatt headed chimpanzee from the erosion ravaged region of drug pushers. You shall continue to wail in disbelief about the fact u will remain slaves in Nigeria
[/s]

Get lost into the abysmal pit, you accursed coneheaded whorish dog from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals. You shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your eventual doom and gloom...soonest.

Ab0ki ass-licking minion!

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2016
somegirl1:
You contradict yourself.

why?..we are very good in conventional warfare...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2016
Vulu:

AND WHY IS YOUR YORUBA MUSLIM SKULL DYING TO LIVE WITH 'LAND-GRABBERS' IN A FULANI-RULED CESSPIT?

chai..surrender already..we are not going to weaking the last black-empire standing by letting you go..

give up,or we will beat you up!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by waternogetenemy: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

no need..by joining all african countries toghether to create a giant nation,their bases would be automaticaly useless..

we dont have to concentrate on them a tall...

ofcourse they will try their diplomatic wayos..
but,it will have no effect...

see the bigger picture..

when i talk about africa i mean,turkey,russia,india,china,all south-america,the carribics ..all and everybody...

Even the united states of America is divided into states.

African needs to go down the root of a loose confederation before maturing into a federation.

How do u draw up the states? Either way u look at it, bulkanisation might even be more disastrous than what the white man did.

Yorubas in Benin republic and Nigeria need to get together, hausas need to get together, groups with similar cultures need to get together and on that basis the states will be formed to make up a united states of african.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

See them
Terrorists
Land grabbers
Snatchers

Una don see?
Efewestern
Tonyebarcanista
HopeAtHand
Izonpikin
Isokofirstson

UNa die for the matter o.
Me, I'd rather die and take atleast 10 igbos with me than be a citizen of Biafra.

And no one has the monopoly of violence.

dont worry..the delta hordes are here..

we have your back...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by waternogetenemy: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

See them
Terrorists
Land grabbers
Snatchers

Una don see?
Efewestern
Tonyebarcanista
HopeAtHand
Izonpikin
Isokofirstson

Me, I'd rather die and take atleast 10 igbos with me than be a citizen of Biafra.

na who be this noise making market woman? are u beautiful?

i can tolerate noise making of a beautiful bride, not the ugly ones. shocked
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
pay per post dats d best u can come up with?? ure a disgrace to the whole black race

Miserable pay-per-post minion, you remain a scum of the earth and utter disgrace to your generation of ass-lickers...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2016
math001:

See them
Terrorists
Land grabbers
Snatchers

Una don see?
Efewestern
Tonyebarcanista
HopeAtHand
Izonpikin
Isokofirstson

Pls allow whoever want to beat their chest to do so. Empty barrels make the loudest noise

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pchukwudi: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2016
I had followed this thread keenly from the first moments it was created. I was just in observation mode (judt like many others) I am actually doing my level best to let all your unwarranted provocations slide, but I just have to say these:

1. You moved to mess up this thread and started the whole fight when you declared (without any provocation here) that Igbos will be poisoned and anihilated by Urorhbo women - including your mother.

2. You trivialised a valid point that debunked you funny claim that Nigeria is an El Dorado for the Igbos, thereby suggesting that millions of agitators are fools. (I'm sure you and your tribe cannot take that type of insult from someone else). Meanwhile, you conveniently ignored the fact that the issue was not just that the woman was mudered by a bunch of folks (whom you publicly admitted were criminals). The issue being raised is that your so called El Dorado government has offially proclaimed those criminal murderers guiltless WITHOUT a conclusive trial, yet you see nothing wrong in it.

3. Based on the way you responded to the issue above (and a few others) you give me the impression that your only reason for hating Biafra is the fear of having to be a lone moslem citezen in a grossly Christian dominated country. However, you are not bold enough to admit that you have this fear. Instead you try to hide it by pretending that you love Nigeria more. But truth is, you actually have nothing to fear about being a moslem in a Christian country. Or aren't you a moslem?

4. Do you know what ended the silly propaganda of splinter IPOB groups? It was the massive compliance to the sit at home order that was issued by IPOB without due notice to anyone and without prior consultations with any igbo authority. Now, in the face of the preceding realities, I don't know if you will ever understand how insulting it is for a non-igbo to make a statement like the ones you spewed below. Yet, when they call you names now you will start playing the victim.

5. As we speak right now, the ecosystem of the igbo elites is already filled with the Biafra discourse, and many want out while others believe that restructuring cum fiscal fedralism is a better move. But whichever way the debate goes, the elites are NOT the MAJORITY and the earlier you understand and accept that fact, the better.

Thank you for being the ancsestoral "protectors of Igbos" though. grin

thedarkside:

thats the point..

the fg will never approve a referendum in nigeria..

and nobody can force us to that...

we could hold it,but you will loose..

i dont see any igbo that has success in life voting for biafra...you will loose..

do you igbos even talk with each others sef?..

what the hell do you discuss in igbo the ol time?..

how come a urhobo can say for sure that the referendum will not end in your favour??..

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:
[s]

Get lost into the abysmal pit, you accursed coneheaded whorish dog from a juju-infested enclave of Ritual-killers and Cannibals. You shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL till you meet your eventual doom and gloom...soonest.

Ab0ki ass-licking minion!
[/s]

Ipob is fighting a fruitless fight. Nigeria remains one for the rest of your miserable and pathetic life. We will not allow u people to steal the oil in the niger delta. No secessionist shall be spared. You will all rot in kuje prison. Useless vermins
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Even the united states of America is divided into states.

African needs to go down the root of a loose confederation before maturing into a federation.

How do u draw up the states? Either way u look at it, bulkanisation might even be more disastrous than what the white man did.

Yorubas in Benin republic and Nigeria need to get together, hausas need to get together, groups with similar cultures need to get together and on that basis the states will be formed to make up a united states of african.

no..anybody that is pissed of about how those mvtherfucks europeans messed up the world is automaticaly a african...

am sure the russians and chinese wiuld have no problem with it...open resource for everybody in the union..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by waternogetenemy: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls allow whoever want to beat their chest to do so. Empty barrels make the loudest noise

ur no longer relevant, Atiku will claim the Presidency in 2019 with an igbo VP and win a landslide victory. Go back to ur sleepy creeks, the dream is over. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by waternogetenemy: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Igbos generally are too patient and tolerate these mofo wen we should join the hausa and yoruba to finish them off quick time.

TonyeBarcanista, If i handle u, ur leg no go touch ground, u will die suspened in the air. grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
pchukwudi:
I had followed this thread keenly from the first moments it was created. I was just in observation mode (judt like many others) I am actually doing my level best to let all your unwarranted provocations slide, but I just have to say these:

1. You moved to mess up this thread and started the whole fight when you declared (without any provocation here) that Igbos will be poisoned and anihilated by Urorhbo women - including your mother.

2. You trivialised a valid point that debunked you funny claim that Nigeria is an El Dorado for the Igbos, thereby suggesting that millions of agitators are fools. (I'm sure you and your tribe cannot take that type of insult from someone else). Meanwhile, you conveniently ignored the fact that the issue was not just that the woman was mudered by a bunch of folks (whom you publicly admitted were criminals). The issue being raised is that your so called El Dorado government has offially proclaimed those criminal murderers guiltless WITHOUT a conclusive trial, yet you see nothing wrong in it.

3. Based on the way you responded to the issue above (and a few others) you give me the impression that your only reason for hating Biafra is the fear of having to be a lone moslem citezen in a grossly Christian dominated country. However, you are not bold enough to admit that you have this fear. Instead you try to hide it by pretending that you love Nigeria more. But truth is, you actually have nothing to fear about being a moslem in a Christian country. Or aren't you a moslem?

4. Do you know what ended the silly propaganda of splinter IPOB groups? It was the massive compliance to the sit at home order that was issued by IPOB without due notice to anyone and without prior consultations with any igbo authority. Now, in the face of the preceding realities, I don't know if you will ever understand how insulting it is for a non-igbo to make a statement like the ones you spewed below. Yet, when they call you names now you will start playing the victim.

5. As we speak right now, the ecosystem of the igbo elites is already filled with the Biafra discourse, and many want out while others believe that restructuring cum fiscal fedralism is a better move. But whichever way the debate goes, the elites are NOT the MAJORITY and the earlier you understand and accept that fact, the better.

ohhh my my...

i am christian!!! angry angry..you.....

dont let me insult you here..damnit... angry

do you think i like what is going on in nigeria since 1960.,?..what altenative do we have...?

mayhem and pandomonium...?
me,am just doing damage-control..nothing else..

guy..gbesere..you hear!!... angry angry
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by samuelUMOH(m): 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lamentation : SELF DECEIVING COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA

Twenty-one senators currently receiving pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.

The current senators who once served as governors are Bukola Saraki of Kwara, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, Kabiru Gaya of Kano, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Theodore Orji of Abia, Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa, Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, Shaaba Lafiagi of Kwara, Joshua Dariye of Plateau Jonah Jang of Plateau, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto, Ahmed Sani Yarima of Zamfara, Danjuma Goje of Gombe, Bukar Abba Ibrahim of Yobe, Adamu Aliero of Kebbi, George Akume of Benue and Isiaka Adeleke of Osun.

The former deputy governors in the Senate are Ms Biodun Olujimi of Ekiti and Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe of Abia. Danladi Abubakar Sani served as the acting governor of Taraba state.

Many former governors are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN).).

In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to the salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.

In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.

It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja. He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.

This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.

NOW I ASK:
How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors? Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to pensions for life? Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous?

As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?

IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE......

Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office. This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President David Mark.

Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.

Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.

It's high time the country had a referendum on those outrageous salaries of Senators, House of Representative members and other political office holders.

*If you are seriously against the looting of our commonwealth in Nigeria, in the name of democracy, you can let this piece go viral by sharing it with as many of your contacts and groups too!*( copied) Dr Bello Diranion from the heart

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

chai..surrender already..we are not going to weaking the last black-empire standing by letting you go..

give up,or we will beat you up!

WHAT EMPIRE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE LUGARDIAN CAGE WHERE LUGARD CAGED IN YOUR MUSLIM SKULL. A CAGE THAT HAS MADE YOU DENOUNCED ODUDUWA YOUR ANCESTRAL REPUBLIC IS WHAT YOU WANT TO BEAT UP SOMEONE FOR. DOES YOUR ENSLAVED MUSLIM SKULL HAVE ANY IOTA OF SHAME AT ALL?

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hehehehe

See as them de happy for Urhobo matter
Them gather one man mopol from all sides and he crush their hostilities
Una nor even get shame for body.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kirigidi:
Dat is d major problem of d Igbo Biafran agitators! They lack diplomacy, respect for others opinion nd ar very agressiv. These hypocrites cry of bin unda oppresion in Nigeria, yet they want to annex d lands of d minorities witout dia consent nd against dia wish. These Igbo Biafra pipo don't believ in dialogue because they lack respect for Niger Deltans. Dat is why we Urhobo-Isoko pipo ar not interestd in joinin dia Biafra; prefer to remain Nigerians.
the reason why many niger deltan tribes wont subscribe to biafra isnt that the igbo man lacks diplomacy but rather,the fear of an unmitigated igbo domination (which is warranted but misguided).the south east also has little to offer in terms of incentive for such a merger which would tempt them to stand alone.personally i would prefer a biafra devoid of any ethnic group but the igbo .But,that doesnt mean we cant make it work in naija -my peeps have been so engrosed in the " once we get biafra everything would be okay" maxim that we let our past governors lead us to ruin.abia govt left ariaria and aba to deteriorate,ebonyi was left fallow,imo decadent,enugu just ok and anambra rowdy. in two days time,the enugu free trade zone (with the ability to house 500 companies) would be kicked off,hopefully in 6 months geometric would switch on giving aba 24 hour power supply,by next year masters energy complex uturu would begin production and ifeanyi ubas games village would have been completed.Hopefully, abia would join her sister states in the Agric revolution sweeping through the region.that's the type of stuff we igbos should engage in not posturing and bantering with other southern tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vulu:

WHAT EMPIRE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE LUGARDIAN CAGE WHERE LUGARD CAGED IN YOUR MUSLIM SKULL. A CAGE THAT HAS MADE YOU DENOUNCED ODUDUWA YOUR ANCESTRAL REPUBLIC IS WHAT YOU WANT TO BEAT UP SOMEONE FOR. DOES YOUR ENSLAVED MUSLIM SKULL HAVE ANY IOTA OF SHAME AT ALL?

then you are rife for some good old school beat-up..

dog eat dog..we will prove to you again that nigeria is a bigger dog than you!...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
All these big tribes and their pride.

This is why Nigeria is the best place for us. Sometimes I enjoy myself just sitting and watching the delusional big 3 fight themselves and checkmate each other. That's the life. I can't be in a country where only one big tribe exists.

Una don even drag Urhobo enter una wahala as if Urhobo follow for Biafra or big tribe.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Hehehehe

See as them de happy for Urhobo matter
Them gather one man mopol from all sides and he crush their hostilities
Una nor even get shame for body.

woww..the guy fought like a true son of the soil...

now the ol delta hordes are here to give him support..

if they dare go too far,he can summon all of us to decend on ipobians...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pchukwudi: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Good to know. Seriously. grin

Just wish you could start showing some solidarity to your fellows rather than hostility that gives neither you nor them any advantage.

thedarkside:

ohhh my my...

i am christian!!! angry angry..you.....

dont let me insult you here..damnit... angry

do you think i like what is going on in nigeria since 1960.,?..what altenative do we have...?

mayhem and pandomonium...?
me,am just doing damage-control..nothing else..

guy..gbesere..you hear!!... angry angry
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
pchukwudi:

Pa Chukwudi

Why haven't you counseled your brothers to drop hostilities and leave issues be?
If Urhobos are inconsequential as some of you guys affirm, why is pazienza, Ikechu10, oilsoup, etc, fighting Urhobos?

Is that the new way to make good neighbours out of people?

Must igbos reply everything they see online? Nawao.

First, speak to your brothers. You guys cause troubles everywhere and are proud of it. If not for math001, na so una for rubbish Urhobo today and drag her into the online Biafra.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

then you are rife for some good old school beat-up..

dog eat dog..we will prove to you again that nigeria is a bigger dog than you!...

YOU ARE POURING SPITTLES EVERYWHERE. IS IT AN ABOMINATION IN YOUR LINEAGE TO EVER SOUND COHERENT AND INTELLIGENT? ANYWAY HAPPY SLAVERY.

WITH THE WAY YOU LOTS ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING TO STAY WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE REJECTED YOUR DEMENTED SKULL FOR THE INTREST OF OF YOUR FULA MASTERS, ONE WOULD THINK BUHARI WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIS DAUGHTER TO ONE OF YOU PRO-DULLARD NUMBSKULL YORUBA MUSLIMS, AT LEAST TO SHOW HE BELIEVES IN YOUR ONE NIGERIA AS MUCH AS YOU DO. YOU LOTS ARE JUST DISPOSABLE TAMPONS. SHIKENA grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ngozi123(f): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

we dont have to build it,we can just buy them...

nigeria need atleast 15 atom bombs to scare aggressors off...

look..it is common fact that nigeria has the capabilities to conquer the ol black-africa..

all high ranking nigerian generals know that...

Lmao... how many times has this been said in the past? Who cares if Nigeria has the capacity to conquer the whole of Africa? The important thing is that it never has and it never will. Look at how many African countries around us are progressing, diversifying their economies, are export-based rather than import-based and you're here repeating that 'Giant of Africa' rhetoric.

As long as you have a system where the vast majority of graduates cannot get a job; resources are siphoned out of certain regions and are used to build up others; nepotism and corruption is order of the day and politics is based on ethno-religious lines, so much so that a semi-illiterate is allowed to govern a country filled with Masters and PhD holders, we will never see significant progress in this country. Some of us have already given up and have started our contingency plans. If you're smart then you'll do the same or else you'll get left behind to pick up the pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
eduj:

the reason why many niger deltan tribes wont subscribe to biafra isnt that the igbo man lacks diplomacy but rather,the fear of an unmitigated igbo domination (which is warranted but misguided).the south east also has little to offer in terms of incentive for such a merger which would tempt them to stand alone.personally i would prefer a biafra devoid of any ethnic group but the igbo .But,that doesnt mean we cant make it work in naija -my peeps have been so engrosed in the " once we get biafra everything would be okay" maxim that we let our past governors lead us to ruin.abia govt left ariaria and aba to deteriorate,ebonyi was left fallow,imo decadent,enugu just ok and anambra rowdy. in two days time,the enugu free trade zone (with the ability to house 500 companies) would be kicked off,hopefully in 6 months geometric would switch on giving aba 24 hour power supply,by next year masters energy complex uturu would begin production and ifeanyi ubas games village would have been completed.Hopefully, abia would join her sister states in the Agric revolution sweeping through the region.that's the type of stuff we igbos should engage in not posturing and bantering with other southern tribes.

thank you..its not hard...una should mind una business..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ak47mann(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
pazienza:

Unfortunately, a baby is innocent and harmless, hence redeemable.

These people are not babies, are Igbophobic, and indeed very dangerous. They are irredeemable.

Permit my literal interpretations of your proverb.
I understand quite well,we know those that are willing to join the progressive new nation. I have cousins their mother originally from asaba and their gran mother visit them most times from asaba.one day I visit my cousin his gran mother was around I went downstairs to greet her she hold my hands very tight and pray for me while she was touching my face she is the only aunty that always ask about me even when I call the house and she is around she come straight to the phone and start praying for me.she shows me too much love she means alot to me cool
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Pa Chukwudi

Why haven't you counseled your brothers to drop hostilities and leave issues be?
If Urhobos are inconsequential as some of you guys affirm, why is pazienza, Ikechu10, oilsoup, etc, fighting Urhobos?

First, speak to your brothers. You guys cause troubles everywhere and are proud of it. If not for math001, na so una for rubbish Urhobo today and drag her into the online Biafra.

SOME PRO-BIAFRANS SAID URHOBO IS PART OF BIAFRA.
YOUR REACTION- YOU LAMENT, CRY AND CALL THEM LAMDGRABBERS.

PAZIENZA AND PEOPLE LIKE SAY FINE WE WON'T SPILL OUR BLOOD FOR URHOBO, THEY CAN REMAIN HAUSA AND YORUBA IN THE ROMANTIC ONE NIGERIA.

YOUR REACTION- YOU STILL LAMENT AND CRY.

WHAT REALLY DO YOU WANT?

WHY BEHAVE LIKE A TYPICAL INCONSOLABLE YORUBA MUSLEEM. ARE YOU ONE?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
when are we going to end this family fight and concentrate on the kenyans and south-africans

i am eager for a good old school bashing with them... grin

bashing members of your family is no fun for me.. cry

lets bash the kenyans and south-africans toghether..

aaaa lot of fun... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Pa Chukwudi

You need to stop your silly lies and propaganda against Igbos just because you're too pained Igbos are ever determined to have a separate existence from you lots.

Stop attracting unnecessary attentions for yourselves as if a sane literate fellow can be hoodwinked into a union s/he detests. If you're too scared to continue your Nigerdelta Republic, remember you've got freedom of association. So you're ever free to merge with the Yorubas and Fulanis in OduaArewanistan republic.

I've always stressed this fact to you and your pitiable folks: Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life. Face OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed and leave Igbos out of your frustrations.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vulu:

SOME PRO-BIAFRANS SAID URHOBO IS PART OF BIAFRA.
YOUR REACTION- YOU LAMENT, CRY AND CALL THEM LAMDGRABBERS.

PAZIENZA AND PEOPLE LIKE SAY FINE WE WON'T SPILL OUR BLOOD FOR URHOBO, THEY CAN REMAIN HAUSA AND YORUBA IN THE ROMANTIC ONE NIGERIA.

YOUR REACTION- YOU STILL LAMENT AND CRY.

WHAT REALLY DO YOU WANT?

WHY BEHAVE LIKE A TYPICAL INCONSOLABLE YORUBA MUSLEEM. ARE YOU ONE?

We just want you guys to stop calling us. Don't even use us as pawns for your power play with Yoruba and Hausa. We are not interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.