Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131855 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by cameroncucumber(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Which one is entire ND?
TonyeBarcanista:
I am not for or against anybody having their own country, what I am 100% sure of is that Ijaw nation and the entire Niger Delta is not and will never be part of any ipob Biafra.

I wish Agitators good luck!

BTW Do we still have Biafra agitators? I thought they have now collapsed their Biafra dream to be campaigning for Atiku? cheesy

Indeed, the Indigenous People of Delusion (IPOD) are confused.

CAVEAT:
By Ipod I'm referring to those aggressive and bitter bunch of internet trolls and not the great Igbo nation.

Mumu what do u know abou Niger Delta? u can only speak for izon, if truely u are one then u should know that from zarama in Bayelsa down to patani and bomadi in Delta state are in full support. Not to talk of the oil rich Delta North(from Emu,Kwale,Okpai,Aboh,Obetim, just to mention a few, contribute morethan 70% of Delta state oil and gas)

U this chameleon wil jst be where u are and typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Nor de tell us wetin we wan be or where we wan go. We can think for ourselves.

Don't drag Urhobo into your igbomania.

E NO CONCERN IGBO WHERE YOU WAN GO. PAZIENZA AND PEOPLE LIKE US DON MAKE AM CLEAR. WHY YOU STILL DEY LAMENT AS WE TELL YOU MAKE YOU CARRY YOUR LAND FACE YORUBA AND ABOOKI? grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ak47mann(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Na una de hold us na abi?

Because u nor de see wetin ur brothers de type hia since ba.?

You chose to be blind to the Urhobophobia ba?

Get a grip son.
Na Una know all I can say is no south east Biafrans ask for ur people maybe delta igbos are the one trying to help a small group such as uhrobo.First time I heard about uhrobo I was 21yrs and in London where people from different backgrounds live I met issac one uhrobo guy he has to explain to me that uhrobo people reside in delta state. cool
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vulu:

OYA TELL US WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?LEAVE IGBO IN PEACE WITH ALL THEIR PROBLEMS AND UNITE WITH ABOOKI-YORUBA. E HARD?

What we want is for igbos to stop dragging us into everything. Don't tell us what to do with our lives. We can think.

Go and first organise your brothers and fight your war without dragging uninterested folks into it as pawns
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Frustrated ab0ki ass-licker, you're not needed in Igbos quest for nationhood. Face OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters...

See dem. They can't even think. This one expect me to de trade words with am.

Nawao. You've been here for hours insulting Urhobos. What's your angle exactly?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
When gallant Urhobo son challenge you now now, u run go suck ur mama brea*t o.

What else do cowardly lazy ass-lickers know save to run their smelly mouths online while a smaller group teach them a bitter lesson in Aladja?

Bunch of shameless ab0ki ass-lickers!
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
ak47mann:
Na Una know all I can say is no south east Biafrans ask for ur people maybe delta igbos are the one trying to help a small group such as uhrobo.First time I heard about uhrobo I was 21yrs and in London where people from different backgrounds live I met issac one uhrobo guy he has to explain to me that uhrobo people reside in delta state. cool

Yes. We are inconsequential. I agree. Can you leave us alone and go and fight your war now? Why focus so much on the unimportant people.?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

what??..

i am not afonja...i am ogpobo...

YOU CAN EVEN BE AN ARAB FOR ALL BIAFRANS CARE. JUST UNITE WITH YORUBA AND FULANI AND BUILD YOUR BLACK EMPIRE. IGBOS ARE NOT INTRESTED IN WHATEVER YOU CLAIM YOU ARE. grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

What else do cowardly lazy ass-lickers know save to run their smelly mouths online while a smaller group teach them a bitter lesson in Aladja?

Bunch of shameless ab0ki ass-lickers!

All bark and no bite.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Develpeast: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
pchukwudi:
I had followed this thread keenly from the first moments it was created. I was just in observation mode (judt like many others) I am actually doing my level best to let all your unwarranted provocations slide, but I just have to say these:

1. You moved to mess up this thread and started the whole fight when you declared (without any provocation here) that Igbos will be poisoned and anihilated by Urorhbo women - including your mother.

2. You trivialised a valid point that debunked you funny claim that Nigeria is an El Dorado for the Igbos, thereby suggesting that millions of agitators are fools. (I'm sure you and your tribe cannot take that type of insult from someone else). Meanwhile, you conveniently ignored the fact that the issue was not just that the woman was mudered by a bunch of folks (whom you publicly admitted were criminals). The issue being raised is that your so called El Dorado government has offially proclaimed those criminal murderers guiltless WITHOUT a conclusive trial, yet you see nothing wrong in it.

3. Based on the way you responded to the issue above (and a few others) you give me the impression that your only reason for hating Biafra is the fear of having to be a lone moslem citezen in a grossly Christian dominated country. However, you are not bold enough to admit that you have this fear. Instead you try to hide it by pretending that you love Nigeria more. But truth is, you actually have nothing to fear about being a moslem in a Christian country. Or aren't you a moslem?

4. Do you know what ended the silly propaganda of splinter IPOB groups? It was the massive compliance to the sit at home order that was issued by IPOB without due notice to anyone and without prior consultations with any igbo authority. Now, in the face of the preceding realities, I don't know if you will ever understand how insulting it is for a non-igbo to make a statement like the ones you spewed below. Yet, when they call you names now you will start playing the victim.

5. As we speak right now, the ecosystem of the igbo elites is already filled with the Biafra discourse, and many want out while others believe that restructuring cum fiscal fedralism is a better move. But whichever way the debate goes, the elites are NOT the MAJORITY and the earlier you understand and accept that fact, the better.

Thank you for being the ancsestoral "protectors of Igbos" though. grin

Very intelligent and smart.

I had to stop arguing with him.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vulu:

E NO CONCERN IGBO WHERE YOU WAN GO. PAZIENZA AND PEOPLE LIKE US DON MAKE AM CLEAR. WHY YOU STILL DEY LAMENT AS WE TELL YOU MAKE YOU CARRY YOUR LAND FACE YORUBA AND ABOOKI? grin grin

Chai. Wetin be una angle?
Can't you just acknowledge that Urhobos should be left alone and get out?
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Yes. We are inconsequential. I agree. Can you leave us alone and go and fight your war now? Why focus so much on the unimportant people.?

LEAVE YOU ALONE? BUT PAZ DID THAT AND YOU STILL LAMENTED. O'BOY YOU BE CRYBABY OO. grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
See dem. They can't even think. This one expect me to de trade words with am.

Nawao. You've been here for hours insulting Urhobos. What's your angle exactly?

Educated derelict from an inconsequential clan, right here and now, can you grow a ball and provide such post where I began insulting Urhobos?

In the meantime, face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists are found.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
cameroncucumber:
Which one is entire ND?

Mumu what do u know abou Niger Delta? u can only speak for izon, if truely u are one then u should know that from zarama in Bayelsa down to patani and bomadi in Delta state are in full support. Not to talk of the oil rich Delta North(from Emu,Kwale,Okpai,Aboh,Obetim, just to mention a few, contribute morethan 70% of Delta state oil and gas)

U this chameleon wil jst be where u are and typing rubbish

Oil rich Delta North grin grin grin

Basket mouth de learn. He can't make me laugh as hard as you've done.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vulu:

YOU THAT CAN THINK FOR YOURSELF. WHY ARE YOU STILL LAMENT AGAINST PEOPLE WHO ARE DETERMINED TO LEAVE THE CESSPIT WITHOUT. WHY ARE YOU CONFUSED.

THEM SAY URHOBO NA BIAFRA.. YOU SHOUT LANDGRABBER.

THEM SAY OYA NO VEX STAY WITH FULANI...YOU STILL DEY LAMENT.

WHY YOU CONFUSE LIKE THIS?

you are the cesspit...

i am still waiting for una apologie for calling us zoo-animals...

we are not going to let you get away with that insult..
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

All bark and no bite.

Deluded boisterous clowns on the sprawl...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Educated derelict from an inconsequential clan, right here and now, can you grow a ball and provide such post where I began insulting Urhobos?

In the meantime, face OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists are found.

Hehehehe. Where you insulted Urhobos?

Are you for real? Like for real?

All your posts on this thread since Last night are insults to Urhobos.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
MEANWHILE WHERE IS THE 'AKWACROSS' OP WHO CREATED THE THREAD ONLY TO RUN AWAY WHEN SLAMMED WITH HARD FACTS. I THOUGHT HE WAS LOOKING FOR OBJECTIVE FACTS? BIAFRANS BROUGHT FACTS, YOU TOOK OFF. I BET YOU ARE NOW BACK TO BEING YORUBA MUSLIM/FULANI WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ak47mann(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

as I said is only igbos from delta state that are making u popular not us if u like join adamu from kastina we don't notice u cool
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ngozi123(f): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
blues2022:

You don't need to educate him (them). Let them glory in their...... Its a choice. cool

I mean, at this point, it's just delusional to think that. You're right though, it is their choice; the only thing that I'm worried about is that Nigeria may be in such a poor condition that these people will feel that they have no other choice than to join us. I can only pray that their hearts overrule their heads and their innate Igbophobia triumphs in that scenario... We don't want any group to join us reluctantly and end up causing us problems in the future.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Hehehehe. Where you insulted Urhobos?

Are you for real? Like for real?

All your posts on this thread since Last night are insults to Urhobos.

Mr Urhobo, do the needful and post such comments here and now...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
ak47mann:
as I said is only igbos from delta state that are making u popular not us if u like join adamu from kastina we don't notice u cool

Okay. You are welcome sir.

Stop dying on top our matter now. Will you? cheesy
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Mr Urhobo, do the needful and post such comments here and now...

Hehehehe!

I don't have to prove it to you that you have been insulting Urhobo. The people who need to know already know.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by ak47mann(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Okay. You are welcome sir.

Stop dying on top our matter now. Will you? cheesy
lol
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vulu:
MEANWHILE WHERE IS THE 'AKWACROSS' OP WHO CREATED THE THREAD ONLY TO RUN AWAY WHEN SLAMMED WITH HARD FACTS. I THOUGHT HE WAS LOOKING FOR OBJECTIVE FACTS? BIAFRANS BROUGHT FACTS, YOU TOOK OFF. I BET YOU ARE NOW BACK TO BEING YORUBA MUSLIM/FULANI WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW. grin grin

Which facts?

Nawao. So anyone wey attack Biafra must be yoruba or Hausa.?

Your lack of commonsense is an insult to mad Men everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
thedarkside:

you are the cesspit...

i am still waiting for una apologie for calling us zoo-animals...

we are not going to let you get away with that insult..

WE DON SEE YOU 'OGA COMMANDER'. IF YOU HAVE TWO BALLS DANGLING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS, MAKE PUBLIC YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS HERE SO THAT 'WE CAN COME OVER AND PAY FOR THE INSULTS' INSTEAD OF POURING SPITS ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE AN EPILEPTIC. I BET YOU'LL DODGE MY DEMANDS LIKE AN AFONJA AS USUAL.
grin grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by 03xtr09r: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:
Hehehehe!

I don't have to prove it to you that you have been insulting Urhobo. The people who need to know already know.

Mr Urhobo, you should be learned enough to just do a screenshot rather than prolonging the argument...
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by thedarkside: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Vulu:

YOU CAN EVEN BE AN ARAB FOR ALL BIAFRANS CARE. JUST UNITE WITH YORUBA AND FULANI AND BUILD YOUR BLACK EMPIRE. IGBOS ARE NOT INTRESTED IN WHATEVER YOU CLAIM YOU ARE. grin

hmm...you are boiling my blood...

i can be very insultive too...

and i have multipul monikers on nairaland...

even if i get banned,i would be back in some minutes to even abuse you more....
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Vulu: 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
fratermathy:

Which facts?
Nawao. So anyone wey attack Biafra must be yoruba or Hausa.?
Your lack of commonsense is an insult to mad Men everywhere.
ARE YOU THE OP WHO ABANDONED HIS 'OBJECTIVE THREAD'? grin
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by fratermathy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
03xtr09r:

Mr Urhobo, you should be learned enough to just do a screenshot rather than prolonging the argument...

Screenshots to prove wetin?

Say u call Urhoboland juju infested abi wetin?

U don't need screenshots. The posts are there for all to see. I don't even have to prove anything to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.