Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (131742 Views)

“Why Niger Delta Will Vote Buhari For Second Term In 2019” – Richard Kpodoh / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Neemrod:

I think you are trying too hard, there can never be a war between igbo and urhobo, how many una be kwanu? grin
The war will likely be between urhobo and Ihiala LGA and you still won't stand a chance. You are a minority and there's a big limit to what you and your likes can achieve.

Any war with Urhobo is a war with Urhobo, Isoko and her allies in Ijaw, Bini, Esan, Yoruba, Hausa, etc.

The average Igbo man is a COWARD who loves money more than anything. They couldn't even win the Biafran war.

Nobody can support Igbo in their bid to ethnically cleanse Urhobo because of our land.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Have you even seen pictures of Igbo women before that started using hydrogen peroxide to bleach their skins and sleep with white men to give birth to semi-yellow starch colored children? Let me help you with their pictures

[img]http://oldnaija.files./2014/11/a-yoruba-girl.jpg[/img]

[img]http://african.one/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/igbo-women.png[/img]

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=ancient+igbo+women+picture&tbm=isch&imgil=pCnivJ2jqWFzVM%253A%253BV-DcqOTd94iZHM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fukpuru.tumblr.com%25252Fpost%25252F69368617487%25252Fengaged-northern-igbo-women-in-gala-dress&source=iu&pf=m&fir=pCnivJ2jqWFzVM%253A%252CV-DcqOTd94iZHM%252C_&usg=___6PeMJiROLTtPJXpOqBDizMRPBk%3D&biw=1366&bih=662&ved=0ahUKEwi0q9O4ubrQAhUHCcAKHawYDNsQyjcINg&ei=6DgzWLSXC4eSgAassbDYDQ#imgrc=FfCvHIA10uXpPM%3A

Go and see more wooglish women

Urhobo women black, I agree. They are not FAKE and donot use bleaching creams or cucumber!

Lol! Igbo light skinned. And natural beauty was so known and documented by early colonial officials.

You are just a regular ugly Urhobo hater.
The few physically presentable URHOBOs are those with maternal admixtures with Anioma people.

See the colonial description of the Igbo. Now go and do the needful grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
Neemrod:

I think you are trying too hard, there can never be a war between igbo and urhobo, how many una be kwanu? grin
The war will likely be between urhobo and Ihiala LGA and you still won't stand a chance. You are a minority and there's a big limit to what you and your likes can achieve.

Mind you, Urhobo is the 5th largest ethnic group in Nigeria. We number 5million and we are a majority ethnic group in Delta State.

We don't have to make mouth, beat chests and claim other people's lands in other to assert our small dominance.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

Lol! Igbo light skinned. And natural beauty was so known and documented by early colonial officials.

You are just a regular ugly Urhobo hater.
The few physically presentable URHOBOs are those with maternal admixtures with Anioma people.

See the colonial description of the Igbo. Now go and do the needflu grin

You are comparing WORDS with PHOTOS! Chai. Deny that the photos are not those of Igbo ladies na.

One person must have been f*cked well by an Igbo asewo (they are very plenty since that is the main profession in Igboland) and he'll just write anything after c*mming hard.

Look at the pictures and disavow them.

[img]http://ndebe.files./2009/08/igbowoman.jpg[/img]

[img]http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13385644_1637950149862541_2033042938_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3NDA0MzI5MTQ0NTE2MTU1Nw%3D%3D.2[/img]

Nor be only fair abi light skinned. For this AFRICA so? Because Igbos fall from sky abi. My friend go and find out why Igbo women are lightskinned very well.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

We are not mouth makers and chest beaters. We act. A tiger does not proclaim its tigritude (Wole Soyinka).!

There is no IGBO man dead or alife that can contest any Urhobo man. We dont have low self esteem. We are proud and we are proud that we are proud.

Ndiigbo is so full of hatred and bitterness!!! I never see people like this before!

So says the bitter Individual that have been running amok in NL, spreading his DNA imbedded Igbophobia all over the place with silly articles when not even a single Igbo man here had paid attention to the existence of an inconsequential group like Urhobo.

If you think this is 1960s when you lots were drunk with Igbophobia and allowed to run amok unchallenged by Ndiigbo, then you need a rethink. Cos you are about to get munched.

Urhobo can't even stand Anioma in any aspect of human development, let alone the entire Igbo nation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

So says the bitter Individual that have been running amok in NL, spreading his DNA imbedded Igbophobia all over the place with silly articles when not even a single Igbo man here had paid attention to the existence of an inconsequential group like Urhobo.

If you think this is 1960s when you lots where drunk with Igbophobia and allowed to run amok unchallenged by Ndiigbo, then you need a rethink. Cos you are about to get munched.

Urhobo can't even stand Anioma in any aspect of human development, let alone the entire Igbo nation.

Anioma ke. Anioma people know their lane and we know our own. De there na.
Because we gave them governorship doesn't make us fools o. For Delta, everybody know who be who.

Urhobos nor de make mouth like Igbo people. All the mouth wey Igbos de make, una still de una erosion raven and red soil infested region in NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Any war with Urhobo is a war with Urhobo, Isoko and her allies in Ijaw, Bini, Esan, Yoruba, Hausa, etc.

The average Igbo man is a COWARD who loves money more than anything. They couldn't even win the Biafran war.

Nobody can support Igbo in their bid to ethnically cleanse Urhobo because of our land.
Looool. 5th largest ethnic group? Are u a comedian?
A tribe that can't even fill a state, even in ur delta state igbos are the majority and clearly dominate you, that's why the capital is in Asaba and not ur wretched Urhobo land, politically delta igbos are milles ahead of you (from kachikwu, emiefele etc).
So you see son, your hate can't help you cos we no be mate.
U even tried to yo add other tribes as ur allies in war, ur are totally dumb to think any tribe will go to war because of ur silly ass, ur crude oil is all that matters to these tribes grin
Keep hating ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

You are comparing WORDS with PHOTOS! Chai. Deny that the photos are not those of Igbo ladies na.

One person must have been f*cked well by an Igbo asewo (they are very plenty since that is the main profession in Igboland) and he'll just write anything after c*mming hard.

Look at the pictures and disavow them.

[img]http://ndebe.files./2009/08/igbowoman.jpg[/img]

[img]http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/13385644_1637950149862541_2033042938_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3NDA0MzI5MTQ0NTE2MTU1Nw%3D%3D.2[/img]

Nor be only fair abi light skinned. For this AFRICA so? Because Igbos fall from sky abi. My friend go and find out why Igbo women are lightskinned very well.

They are consequential enough for the colonial to take notice and photograph them.

Where are Urhobo pre colonial pics? grin
Yea, inconsequential is the word.

https://www.nairaland.com/2539196/hahaha-see-what-colonial-oyibo

You Igbophobia makes the Igbo stronger. Bring it on. We keep marching ahead.

11 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by hushuptimus: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

Our border will be more porous with Igbophobic elements walking within our gates as fellow citizens.

Hostile neighbors? Yes. But we will prevail against any act of provocations from them , if we go about it the right way. We have lots of advantage over them. And I sincerely don't see them provoking us.

Yes bro, they don't have wat it takes to provoke us. Though they may want to be use willingly as canon fodders for aggressors..... If the modality for the referendum will be an overall majority for all communities involved then I will suggest we lump them together with the ijoids and the itsekiroids cultural group. Small groups are easy to keep and can be administered easily too.
Direct them with cultural art, unite them with martial art" by sun tzu
Dont ever destroy or let go of small principalities, encourage them to contend with each other or keep them as a colony that way they will never be a threat to anyone. I said this because of border consolidation and tactical maneuver. I know I may sound as an expansionist but that's the only way for peaceful and prosperous Biafra....
The reasonable ones from that place(the place in question) know they can't help it but be part of the project. All igbophobic elements will be removed through cultural arts. And by martial art they will be one with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Urhobos will continue to side with Hausa and Yoruba to develop Nigeria and attack any group of persons who feel that they are so important when THEY ARE NOT!

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Neemrod:

Looool. 5th largest ethnic group? Are u a comedian?
A tribe that can't even fill a state, even in ur delta state igbos are the majority and clearly dominate you, that's why the capital is in Asaba and not ur wretched Urhobo land, politically delta igbos are milles ahead of you (from kachikwu, emiefele etc).
So you see son, your hate can't help you cos we no be mare.
U even tried to yo add other tribes as ur allies in war, ur are totally dumb to think any tribe will go to war because of ur silly ass, ur crude oil is all that matters to these tribes grin
Keep hating ooooo

Because an Asaba Igbo harlot gave IBB Mouth Gig to take capital to the extreme of a state doesn't mean that they are in domination. Urhobos control the executive, legislature and judiciary in Delta.

As if you don't even know that. Urhobo are the 5th largest, just as igbos are 3rd largest. Deal with it or kill yourself. Efulefu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

They are consequential enough for the colonial to take notice and photograph them.

Where are Urhobo pre colonial pics? grin
Yea, inconsequential is the word.

https://www.nairaland.com/2539196/hahaha-see-what-colonial-oyibo

You Igbophobia makes the Igbo stronger. Bring it on. We keep marching ahead.

Urhobos never made mouth to be pretty. Abi?

Nor be una make mouth? Why are u now asking for Urhobo picture again.

grin angry

EasternDullard

We ready for una. I full ground kampe. I have nothing better to do than hate Igbos and give them a taste of their own medicine.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:
Urhobos will continue to side with Hausa and Yoruba to develop Nigeria and attack any group of persons who feel that they are so important when THEY ARE NOT!

More like Urhobo will continue being inconsequential minorities in Nigeria and would gladly give up their lands to be exploited by all and sundry in Nigeria, including Ndiigbo( Obi Jackson, Ifeanyi Uba, Uche Ogah, Stella oduah are all oil magnates doing well for their towns), as long as it means Igbo gets to stay in Nigeria, where Urhobo will still end up being dominated in their Delta state by Ibos( Asaba is that capital) and are totally inconsequential in the federal government.

You see. Whether Urhobo remain Igbophobic or Igbophilic does not in any way change Urhobo ill fortune as inconsequential minorities in Nigeria.

Ndo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Urhobos never made mouth to be pretty. Abi?

Nor be una make mouth? Why are u now asking for Urhobo picture again.

grin angry

EasternDullard

We ready for una. I full ground kampe. I have nothing better to do than hate Igbos and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Go and do the needful. Igbo beauty will always remain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by islandmoon: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Are alright, PH is Ikwerre land, Ikwerre people are Igboid group, Portharcourt original name is Igweocha before white colonial masters change the name to Ph just the way the colonist change Eko which is original name of Lagos to lagos. [/b]Always do research work to learn about history ok[b].

please re-write your horrible lines, ensure it's readable this time please.
Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
hushuptimus:

Yes bro, they don't have wat it takes to provoke us. Though they may want to be use willingly as canon fodders for aggressors..... If the modality for the referendum will be an overall majority for all communities involved then I will suggest we lump them together with the ijoids and the itsekiroids cultural group. Small groups are easy to keep and can be administered easily too.
Dont ever destroy or let go of small principalities, encourage them to contend with each other or keep them as a colony that way they will never be a threat to anyone. I said this because of border consolidation and tactical maneuver. I know I may sound as an expansionist but that's the only way for peaceful and prosperous Biafra....
The reasonable ones from that place(the place in question) know they can't help it but be part of the project. All igbophobic elements will be removed through cultural arts. And by martial art they will be one with us.

See them. Dem de talk as if una plenty reach Urhobo, Ijaw, and Itsekiri combined population. We go level una region in one day. See o.

People de make mouth, igboman sef join. Wetin happen to drug trade?

Nna Go and die.

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

Go and do the needful. Igbo beauty will always remain.

Which beauty? Igbo women fit stand Calabar women or even Hausa women.

Like I said, chest beaters. Fulani gals are the prettiest in Nigeria and you don't see them MAKING MOUTH like these prostitute Laden Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Ngozi123(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

LOL. When it reaches negotiation period prior to the referendum, the Igbo stakeholders can willingly give up the Biafra title for another one mutually accepted by Ibibio-Efik-Oron-Annang-Ogoja regions. The Igbo stakeholders won't let something as petty as befitting Title prevent them from cutting ties with Nigeria. Another reason I think it'll be changed is, Biafra title was adopted by Ijaw man before independence, if another non-Igbo adopts another name accepted by all tribes, Igbo stakeholders won't mind keying in.

Sexier names can be adopted in that stage.

I respect your opinion on this matter and I mean no disrespect when I say this but, and this goes for all of the Igbo posters trying to make their case against the op's arguments, your efforts spent arguing with this guy could be better spent elsewhere. Why isn't anyone questioning why they are having to go to such lengths to persuade other ethnic groups to join in the movement? If they want to join, let them join, if not then that's their business. I really don't care undecided.

I would understand if it was an Igbo person you were trying to persuade but why would any Igbo person want to live in a country with people who clearly harbour Igbophobic sentiments? What exactly could you do to dissuade them from having these Igbophobic sentiments, short of denying your Igbo heritage? If they can't see now that we do not want to control them in a country where the Igbos are one of three majority tribes then how will they change their views when they're living in a country where the Igbos are the only majority tribe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
hushuptimus:

This is idealism and not pragmatism.

There is no unity with those people, and they can't be used by anyone against us. They are too inconsequential.

We just let them be and secure whatever boundaries we have with them.

9 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Which beauty? Igbo women fit stand Calabar women or even Hausa women.

Like I said, chest beaters. Fulani gals are the prettiest in Nigeria and you don't see them MAKING MOUTH like these prostitute Laden Igbo people.

Lol! So you are now hiding behind Fulani and calabar women to challenge Igbo women? grin

What happened to Urhobo women? cheesy

Ndi ara.
Unu afubedi nke tor john.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

Lol! So you are now hiding behind Fulani and calabar women to challenge Igbo women? grin

What happened to Urhobo women? cheesy

Ndi ara.
Unu afubedi nke tor john.

See this ewuu o. When did I ever say Urhobo women were beautiful or BEAT CHEST about their light skin?

Nor be you talk am. You started the URHOBOPHOBIA and I responded with IGBOPHOBIA.

I ready die for una.

Wowo pikin de form handsome. In Nigeria only FULANI girls can even stand a chance. ALL IGBO GIRLS are UGLY and IGBO MEN are nothing but weak men who push their women to use cucumber.

Deal with it or go and die!

Oshare zighizighi. Gbogbo. Orue!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

I respect your opinion on this matter and I mean no disrespect when I say this but, and this goes for all of the Igbo posters trying to make their case against the op's arguments, your efforts spent arguing with this guy could be better spent elsewhere. Why isn't anyone questioning why they are having to go to such lengths to persuade other ethnic groups to join in the movement? If they want to join, let them join, if not then that's their business. I really don't care undecided.

I would understand if it was an Igbo person you were trying to persuade but why would any Igbo person want to live in a country with people who clearly harbour Igbophobic sentiments? What exactly could you do to dissuade them from having these Igbophobic sentiments, short of denying your Igbo heritage? If they can't see now that we do not want to control them in a country where the Igbos are one of three majority tribes then how will they change their views when they're living in a country where the Igbos are the only majority tribe?

100 bottles of ORIJIN for you. You are the only sensible IGBO person on this thread for now. Tell them the truth. Nor be by force. Igbo should be concerned with Igbos alone and leave other groups to be.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

See this ewuu o. When did I ever say Urhobo women were beautiful or BEAT CHEST about their light skin?

Nor be you talk am. You started the URHOBOPHOBIA and I responded with IGBOPHOBIA.

I ready die for una.

Wowo pikin de form handsome. In Nigeria only FULANI girls can even stand a chance. ALL IGBO GIRLS are UGLY and IGBO MEN are nothing but weak men who push their women to use cucumber.

Deal with it or go and die!

Oshare zighizighi. Gbogbo. Orue!!!

Lol! So childish. I feel like I am reading a primary school Student write up.

I think I'm done with you. Adios smiley

9 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

This is idealism and not pragmatism.

There is no unity with those people, and they can't be used by anyone against us. They are too inconsequential.

We just let them be and secure whatever boundaries we have with them.

Never underestimate how UNITED we can be when IGBOPHOBIA is involved. The people you think are divided now will rally with their lives to protect themselves against IGBO FULANI-LIKE INVASION and HEGEMONY.

The ideology is real and it is spreading like wildfire. In my small Kokori Village, we de use one eye de look Igbo traders now. Once e start, na cutlass go end am.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ngozi123:

A homogenous, smaller country is good enough; in that official language can easily be the local language and wealth is easily passed around the tiny land mass, but these are people we have shared one region with in the absence of internal conflict in then Eastern region, I don't think that is still not possible, if we can leverage on common grounds.

Let me be open now, I'm domiciled in Uyo, and one reason I didn't suspect his origin is because every of his allegations here, are stuffs I hear from ears of Ak/Crs people. One girl I'm dating from Ikot ekpene told me when she was little, his father warned them all never to have anything to do with Igbo men because they are cheats and liars, this was how many of them were raised, Igbophobism is imbibed in them in their childhood and it sticks till adulthood, majority of them here in Aks are openly Igbophobic, they can manage to relate with you personally but at mention of Biafra they will act paranoid and descend on you if you allign akwa ibom state with it.

I understand your point, but we lay all cards bare and if they still decide to reject, fine. An Ijaw dominated SS will become disastrous to them. Everything they feared and imagined in Igbo domination will be carefully implemented and orchestrated by the deceitful Ijaws.
To IPOB, more effort should be geared towards enlightening Igbo's of Rivers state, Delta and southern Benue. Ikwerre's are lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

Lol! So childish. I feel like I am reading a primary school Student write up.

I think I'm done with you. Adios smiley

So now the child who started URHOBOPHOBIA has suddenly grown up abi?

No problem. I grow up with you too.

IGBO COWARD who cant even stand a heated altercation. How you wan take get Biafra, you go talk am.

Run away little man, run. Tell others that an URHOBO sent you running like a lame dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by OMAR12: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

That map is a mad house. Zoo second edition.

Why would any sensible Igbo man want to share a nation with bitter elements in Edo , Ijaw and Edoids? What do we have in common with those people? What would be the basis for such proposed unity?
Don't tell me the silly tying Of two wrappers nonsense, cos that sound so retarded and I am always ashamed whenever I hear my people utter that nonsense.

Our aspirations, ideals and ideologies are at variance with those people you lumped us with on that map. There is no basis for unity between us and them.

And the more you lots keep parading that I'll thought map around, the more you massage these people whack egos and the more you bring ridicule to Ndiigbo.

Desist from such nonsense from today.
Go through this thread:https://www.nairaland.com/2697890/state-alaigbo-igboland-map/1
To keep in touch with pragmatic realities.
I presume this is the map u want?

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funnicator:

A homogenous, smaller country is good enough; in that official language can easily be the local language and wealth is easily passed around the tiny land mass, but these are people we have shared one region with in the absence of internal conflict in then Eastern region, I don't think that is still not possible, if we can leverage on common grounds.

Let me be open now, I'm domiciled in Uyo, and one reason I didn't suspect his origin is because every of his allegations here, are stuffs I hear from ears of Ak/Crs people. One girl I'm dating from Ikot ekpene told me when she was little, his father warned them all never to have anything to do with Igbo men because they are cheats, this was how many of them were raised, Igbophobism is imbibed in them in their childhood and it sticks till adulthood, majority of them here in Aks are open that Igbophobic, they can manage to relate with you but mention Biafra and they will act paranoid.

I understand your point, but we lay all cards bare and if they still decide to reject, fine. An Ijaw dominated SS will come disastrous to them. Everything they feared in Igbo domination will be carefully implemented by the deceitful Ijaws.
To IPOB, more effort should be geared towards Igbo's of Rivers state, Delta and southern Benue. Ikwerre's are lost cause.

We prefer IJAW domination than IGBO domination. Ijaws are not proud people. They dont take what is not theirs. They are humble, honest and straightforward peeps. Even in small Bayelsa, their homeland, they allow Urhobos to rule if we want. We are given appointments as commissioners.

Igbos will never let this happen- over their dead body will they let an Urhobo man be common councillor.

You'll see them in our villages and towns acting like what I don't know. They are never comfortable in their communities. Why won't people be weary of them? How many of our people do you see in Igboland?
That was how one Igbo trading in Okpara Inland was almost killed for saying that Okpara is an Igbo word, and therefore Okpara-Urhobo people came from Igboland.

He was BANNED from the whole AGBON kingdom for life for that statement. Tell me now, why should we trust Igbos with things like this?

1 Like

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by pazienza(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

Never underestimate how UNITED we can be when IGBOPHOBIA is involved. The people you think are divided now will rally with their lives to protect themselves against IGBO FULANI-LIKE INVASION and HEGEMONY.

The ideology is real and it is spreading like wildfire. In my small Kokori Village, we de use one eye de look Igbo traders now. Once e start, na cutlass go end am.

Your Igbophobia only become an advantage to you, when we have millions of Igbo youths out there unaware of your Igbophobia. This would explain why some of them were drawing those naive maps.

People like me Are here to sensitize them and ensure they develop a hatred towards you and your ilk so concentrated that the devil himself would tremble.

There is a reason why you lots are called minorities, it means your Are inconsequential but can become consequential if ignored.

See yourself as a mosquito, could easily be killed by a human if he recognizes the threat it poses, but if ignored can even kill the human. You are that mosquito, Ndigbo are that human, all we need do is recognise your threat, then clap with you squeezed in the space between our hands, and just like that, you are gone!
Simple.

11 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
pazienza:

Your Igbophobia only becomes an advantage to you, when we have millions of Igbo youths out there unaware of your Igbophobia. This would explain why some of them were drawing those naive maps.

People like me Are here to sensitize them and ensure they develop a hatred towards you and your ilk so concentrated that the devil himself would tremble.

There is a reason why you lots are called minorities, it means your Are inconsequential but can become consequential if ignored.

See yourself as a mosquito, could easily be killed by a human if he recognizes the threat it poses, but if ignored can even kill the human. You are that mosquito, Ndigbo are that human, all we need do is recognise your threat, then clap with you squeezed in the space between our hands, and just like that, you are gone!
Simple.

We are minorities, not because we choose to be but because there are larger groups around who keep reminding us of that and of these groups, IGBO is NUMBER 1!

Like I said, IGBOPHOBIA is REAL, just as URHOBOPHOBIA is. Water for water, blood for blood.

I have never seen any IGBO youth online talking about peace apart from Ngozi123 who has always maintained Igbo first and Igbo alone on this thread (things that breed peace). I have never seen any Igbo youth contented with their own. I have never seen any IGBO youth online trying to build bridges. They give us more and more reason to hate Ndiigbo and hate, we will!

2 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by mathy001: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Come on oh ye Igbo bigots. I have nothing better to do that expose your hypocrisy and bigotry for the world to see.

The way the "mighty" Igbo boys are fighting me now shows how they will fight us in their yeye Biafra and WE WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!

Phobia for Phobia!

3 Likes

Re: Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
mathy001:

We prefer IJAW domination than IGBO domination. Ijaws are not proud people. They dont take what is not theirs. They are humble, honest and straightforward peeps. Even in small Bayelsa, their homeland, they allow Urhobos to rule if we want. We are given appointments as commissioners.

Igbos will never let this happen- over their dead body will they let an Urhobo man be common councillor.

You'll see them in our villages and towns acting like what I don't know. They are never comfortable in their communities. Why won't people be weary of them? How many of our people do you see in Igboland?
That was how one Igbo trading in Okpara Inland was almost killed for saying that Okpara is an Igbo word, and therefore Okpara-Urhobo people came from Igboland.

He was BANNED from the whole AGBON kingdom for life for that statement. Tell me now, why should we trust Igbos with things like this?

Look at you making mouth, so if you kill that innocent man and his kinsmen in SE descend on your tiny Urhobo village, you will just be vanquished in a day!

Learn to pick your opponents wisely. Okpara is an Igbo word, choke on the truth! Nobody is needy of your deceitful support. Your Urhobo is too inconsequential and practically useless.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (85) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.