Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? (30879 Views)

Ladies: Never Make Out With A Guy Like This... / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by okowande(f): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Your pic no dey for ur profile. how for do now? beautiful heart and ugly no be bro n sis?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Zedoo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oga go find one of Dem pyramid schemes join...with even 5k in 3months u go hold bar well... #hustle... This story no go fly if you enter my house as prospective inlaw..... Scrape machete for ground.. Pursue the madness

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by 200dexter(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:

grin grin grin

Lol. buh why yu too dey lie like this.

You and I know that that's not yu @dp. U jus took one pics from google and uploaded...

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by yanabasee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

Hmmmmm, you got me thinking this morning. Nice question but you already know the answer. I am none of what you mentioned but I can see how you girls reason these days. Not like I don't have the nerves to hook up with a lady, but I have noticed that what some of us want are basically more carried away by what they also want from a guy without even remembering that they can make that man what they really want especially when he is truly in love with her.

Dude... Lots of girls out there do not want so much.... Just love them back, make them stay happy by giving them your time and also give them a sense of security, they want to feel secured around you...... These alone covers house, cars 6packs and pink-lips...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Zedoo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, You've got No House, No Car, No Swag, No 6-Pack? nothing? WHY do you even want A lady?

Quick Question... Are You Disabled? dumb? Lame? Deaf? Blind? Mentally Damaged? that U can't even start carrying Bag of cement to have 6-Pack. ..*Rolls Eyes**
lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!

Omo this one na vexation
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by osaobo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
most people are under d impression that true love exists....laughs... grin
d earlier u recognize d fact...d easier ull b able to live without restraints... grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by yanabasee(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
okowande:
Your pic no dey for ur profile. how for do now? beautiful heart and ugly no be bro n sis?

Pot calling a kettle black...

When you put ur own DP.. Then, you can as well ask OP for his DP.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by adellam16(f): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?
stay dere n b asking since u feel all ladies r d same.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by 4lorunsho(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Its working for my good #Amen .check my status
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Newton8(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:
With the present situation of things in Nigeria now, almost all ladies simply need an already made guy with everything they can imagine like house, cars, swag, six packs, pink lips and just keep naming it all.
Out of the list above I have none but a caring heart, ambition, potentials and the fear of God.

Does my type still have the chance of finding true love anymore in this Nigeria with the way ladies are now or would I just be hoping for just the ones that are desperate because their time is running out?

My brother... You just have to trust in the Lord for the right woman meant for your dreams! I have a damsel who doesn't care about my present situations... She is an absolute God-sent! So my answer, is YES, THERE ARE PRETTY, VIRTUOUS LADIES WHO AREN'T MYOPIC IN LIFE! Yours is just around the corner waiting for you to work on YOURSELF...first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Kdiva(f): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
fullstreets:
By the grace of God, NO.
ho my God... this your statement is seriously funny
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by erico2k2(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
lovethchioma:

You can lie for Africa ..... I would have dumped you if you didn't have any of those
Aha well when I was in Uni me and my guys had the best babe's and we nor get money but we where smart and had swag dress well. but that was in Uni .
When it's no longer go but wife mata it's a different ball game.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Dramadiddy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

"Tend your garden first, you wont regret it later"
I love that! cool
Awww thanks VickyRotex

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by 7Prophets(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, You've got No House, No Car, No Swag, No 6-Pack? nothing? Why do you even want A lady?

Quick Question... Are You Disabled? dumb? Lame? Deaf? Blind? Mentally Damaged? that U can't even start carrying Bag of cement to have 6-Pack. ..*Rolls Eyes**
lipsrsealed

The Nerve of This Guy!
That was harsh please
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by erico2k2(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
osaobo:
most people are under d impression that true love exists....laughs... grin
d earlier u recognize d fact...d easier ull b able to live without restraints... grin
It does but it comes when you least expect it
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Abdulwaliyy7: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
GiaGunn:
Op post a photo of you first
do you want him?
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by oxlademega(m): 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Just have self confidence which you sound like you don't have.. Then I don't know what you want a lady for. Dating,romance or marriage.. If it's the latter(which is the important one anyway) and you're desperate because you're getting old you should just chill and believe in God for the right person( who wouldn't care bout those stuff u mentioned), or else you'd make a mistake finding one; and if you're impatient and anxious it would lead to an emotional breakdown and mental depression. I believe everyone has his/her own destined soulmate.. Then if it's for the first (dating/romance) you know what that requires this days(those things you mentioned, surely) especially when you are after them 'fly' chicks.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by EternalTruth: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
fullstreets:
By the grace of God, NO.
lol you're wicked.
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by EternalTruth: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eh, Wait... How old are You exactly? 10? undecided

Dude, hustle, hustle, hustle..Ladies shouldn't be your priority for now.
and what do you ladies have to offer asides from the puzzy??

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by zabadii(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by EternalTruth: 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Charliiee:
Nigga be on some reverse psychology shii, looking for a chic to give him pity pvssy.
hehehehehe. you gat no chill o
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by CaraJewel(f): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

pretend to be wat you aren't..but keep the caring part...see who stays
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by lovethchioma(f): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
erico2k2:

Aha well when I was in Uni me and my guys had the best babe's and we nor get money but we where smart and had swag dress well. but that was in Uni .
When it's no longer go but wife mata it's a different ball game.
My dear, that one na school girl friend things. How can a responsible man think of settling down without having at least the basic necessities a man should have? You want to come and carry somebody's daughter and suffer for nothing. The guy doesn't have to be rich but at least he should have something on ground...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by osaobo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
erico2k2:

It does but it comes when you least expect it
hahahahah..bro..comes where
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by CaraJewel(f): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

sorry didnt read the whole write up,,but yes you can find love..one wid ambition is one step to success..just be yourself love will come
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by marisdgreat(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

I just wished if I can have your type as a best friend sometimes we fall in love with the opposite of our character and qualities
I as a girl don't look on those things u just mentioned as my first priority, I preferred to be self independent, an asset but not a liability a lady should not have the mindset of going into a relationship cos of those things but to go into it with an unconditional love, trust, commitment and to be faithful. If I can see a guy that will give me love, care and attention I will love the person more than someone that use money to lure me cos the money might finished someday, but if it's someone that came to me with his real qualities I will last longer with you as far as u won't cheat on me. Just pray to see a wife that will be like me cos from a ladies comments u can tell if she is a real woman that doesn't need a guy that will toil with her feelings or not. Stay blessed

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Terrybabanla: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op, for your own good, ignore people asking you to be yourself, if you're not successful atleast have great body, lift, op lift, women love guys with great body, dress well trust me you'll attract pretty girls, they'll be the one to do the chasing.

Don't be yourself, work on yourself. Nothing like true love, if she ain't shit you outta her viginaaa forget it. Don't even think about girls for now until you've done the above advice.

If you don't have money, get yourself a job. Stop complaining, you're on your own in this world nobody give shit about you, if you give up on yourself, the world will give up on you. Don't be lazy, register for gym and start lifting.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op if you can Bleep and get a serious and loud noise outta a lady, then you got everything
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by thatcbnguy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bro, at the current stage of life we are in now, there is more to life than seeking for "true love"... I have a lot of things to tell but would appreciate if you contact me personally. Ypu will be enlightened, i guarantee

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
fullstreets:
By the grace of God, NO.

Not if he can make a girl scream
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by Ezionye(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
I saw pink lips somewhere in the ops write up

Really? undecided
Re: Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? by afoz: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
BossNixanda:

wait for your time bros you will surely see your type sooner or later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.