Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (31662 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by realone2012: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shior
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by vabok(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
Spare us that rubbish Mr. Joshua!
We are not kids...
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
You are stupid.. You would not just tuck in your tail and ask God for pardon.. Anuman
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by sabi99(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
This mans downfall has begun

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Luizkid(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
This should be titled LIES OF THE ALTAR....... .
Naija pastors and lies.
somborry borrow me that Zuma image abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Basheer18(m): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man just dea mumu himself....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
As usual his gullible followers go swallow this one too. Una belle don dey swell o!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by cuteralph101(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
MissEdified:
Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has claimed that the prayers of Americans reversed his prophesy on the US presidential elections.

T. B. Joshua had predicted that Hilary Clinton would win the election but Donald Trump won.

In a new video released by his church, T. B. Joshua said Americans prayed fervently for God to reverse his prophesy concerning the election, and they got what they wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OEyDEgzDSA

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/video-prayers-of-americans-reversed-my.html

Y I need not banter on this issue is cos he said his prophecy...
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by afanide: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
OK
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Alyna: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
In short§! I lack words to comment on this issue. Too bad!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by beajjay(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
nwasinachi:
why am i not surprised? because he is an afonja!
And your people form about 30-40% of his congregation. Your dry joke isn't funny ma'am undecided

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by allisonluvsu(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
ok
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by sucess001(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh dear...instead of him to let the matter die a natural death...

sad sad sad
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by pek(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
I have no problem with what this man says or the failed prophesies, what I find appalling is that people believe him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Really?

Give that excuse to your gullible followers undecided
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ooshinibos: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
if I was the Inspector General of Nigeria , I will arrest this man with immediate effect with no strings attached , Nigerians are weak , no doubt

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by daveP(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man should shut up already. See all the lineup of excuses he's been given since that election got concluded.

whatever he is, I'll continue, and we all should continue to use the scriptural standard of knowing who a true prophet of God is and not the reactions and excuses they give when their 'words' fail.

TB abeg swerve go corner jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Emperor88(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
keep playing with our intelligence. mtcheew
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ooshinibos: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rubbish !!!!!! , this man can only speak this kinda talk in Nigeria ...the blind leading the blind
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
pek:
I have no problem with what this man says or the failed prophesies, what I find appalling is that people believe him
Me too
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by buchilino(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
IF TB DID SAID DIS, THEN I WONDER Y PPLE CRITICIZES TRUMP CONCERNING HIS OPINION ABOUT NIGERIANS.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Pylony(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Because we are in the era of change even propheses are bound to change.. Chaiiii

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by colossus2: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very funny

I was thinking one can only reverse a car?
I can reverse aeroplane baby kiss
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ooshinibos: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
pek:
Am shocked too pek ...he can only do it in Nigeria ...I cry for Naija
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by jhenie(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
What on earth is wrong with this man? God is not a confused God, his will will definitely be done, if it was actually God that gave you that revelation, it will definitely come to pass. Anyway na your followers i pity. False Prophets Jeremiah 14:14, Matt 7;15.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by CeoMoses(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
This should be titled LIES OF THE ALTAR....... .
Naija pastors and lies.
somborry borrow me that Zuma image abeg. grin
thank me later

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
colossus2:

I can[b] reverse aeroplane[/b] baby kiss

lol you want to kill people. This captain..... angry tongue
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by jhenie(f): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
It isn't only Nigerians that are being deceived, most of his followers are foreigners.
ooshinibos:

Am shocked too pek ...he can only do it in Nigeria ...I cry for Naija
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by SycophanticGoat: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man no dey shame sha.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
And the gllibles continue to believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues / COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.