Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,674 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (31665 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by chinanu123(f): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Debra911:

I thought I referred u to d Bible initially but u no go read wetin God they talk about prophecy, now u're referring me to my Bible. Pls save ur sermon for urslf , if we shld start arguing about wat u know & wat I know about d Bible, this argument won't stop. All I know is don't pick on a man of God because u hate him or her. If na ur pastor, I know u won't like usto say anything bad about him.

Open your eyes my dear you are in a wrong place of worship.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

Open your eyes my dear you are in a wrong place of worship.
Just like you're Who r u to even tell me where to worship & where not to worship? mwtch.....
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by chinanu123(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Debra911:

Just like you're
Who r u to even tell me where to worship & where not to worship? mwtch.....

SCOAN = Satanic Church Of All Nations.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Emyres: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
So Americans can pray more than you?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by IPOB123london: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
as long as these leeches keep their brain washing not anywhere Biafran land

IPOB is still wondering how a man will spent N18,000,000 to buy casket to bury the dead while the living are starving

even upon Afonja so called man of God yapping rubbish

this country ehh
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

SCOAN = Satanic Church Of All Nations.
Wow! now I know where ur problem is coming from, is dat wat ur pastor told u? Ngwanu its not bad, accept wat eva he tells u ,u know, ur pastor maybe be right , so dat ur church won't be divided. Call SCOAN wateva ,it won't stop existing, that's just d fact.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by DeYoungJoe(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
if a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord and what he says does not come true, then it is not Lord's message. That prophet has spoken on his own authority, and you are not to fear him ( Deuteronomy 18:22)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Daboomb: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
MissEdified:
Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has claimed that the prayers of Americans reversed his prophesy on the US presidential elections.

T. B. Joshua had predicted that Hilary Clinton would win the election but Donald Trump won.

In a new video released by his church, T. B. Joshua said Americans prayed fervently for God to reverse his prophesy concerning the election, and they got what they wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OEyDEgzDSA

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/video-prayers-of-americans-reversed-my.html

This Pimping Liar should just shut his mouth.
We knew all along that he was a Con-man.
Yeye dey small.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Usmaniaaa: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funny man keep entertaining ur gullible followers..
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by calabardick(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
this guy is shameless, tofiakwa

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by elsomm(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=15pt]Is There Any Difference Beween Those Gullible Worshipers Clapping and Laughing Away Foolishly And The IPOB Yoots, Who Celebrated the 59th Birthday of the Most Corrupt President(Goodluck Jonathan) Ever liveth anywhere in the World?

Truth Has Spoken![/size]

Some of the TB members are APC members and confirmed Buharists such as you

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Ndukwe007(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Debra911:
If u are not familiar with men of God & their prophecy, u won't understand all Tb Joshua, has said. before d result of America election ,many people believed Hillary is gonna win, you need no man of God to tell you that, now Tb Joshua came to tell u if America doesn't pray, Hillary is going to win & u're crucifying the man of God. As if u people don't go to men of God for prayers ,and it get to a point where the man of God tells u,if you don't pray, u might lose the Job, then u start going for fasting &prayer, and the result came out good, thesame thing happened in America,if Americans hadnt pray,no doubt about that, Hillary is going to win.American election was a miracle and all what Tb Joshua said will happen after the election I.e vote of no confidence passed and there would be serious protest more than wat Americans are witnessing now and Hillary Clinton never believed she s going to lose,including Obama & media houses that supported her and also leaders around the world who supported her too. , The main reasons behind every prophecy is for one to be warned before it occurs, pls let's go & read our bible.
A GULLIBLE member sported. madam get some sence in Jesus name.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Ndukwe007(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Debra911:

Wow! now I know where ur problem is coming from, is dat wat ur pastor told u? Ngwanu its not bad, accept wat eva he tells u ,u know, ur pastor maybe be right , so dat ur church won't be divided. Call SCOAN wateva ,it won't stop existing, that's just d fact.
God please help this brain washed Nigerian. Amen
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by purem(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eva since did man don dey lost membaz o..... I tink he's trying 2make d remaining ones stay

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by purem(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eva since dis man don dey lost membaz o..... I tink he's trying 2make d remaining ones stay
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
PaulIdu:
Jesus Christ!!!! These men have no iota of respect for thier congregation
The congregation have no respect for themselves

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ndukwe007:

God please help this brain washed Nigerian. Amen
Amen ooo
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by drealj: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Prayer. Changes thins.but not like election.election is a means of electin d right person.govt of d people by d people and for d people.as a man of God u don't need to be professing into sometin that can cause problem in the society.I think d prophet did this on his on own just for his follower but God did His wonder despite how people hav believed that clint will win
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ndukwe007:
A GULLIBLE member sported. madam get some sence in Jesus name.
Amen o
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Boss13: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
MichaelDee:
Some people are so foolish in their reasoning. Just because one prophecy in his life time failed, many were saying gilberish. Many of his prophecies that have came to past, what were or are ur says on them? If he prophesy, many will call prophet of doom, and when it happened, many will say they had already known it will occur while some folks will say thanks to GOD and not TB Joshua. But if, it were their favourite pastornaire, they will clamour for praises and worships. The fact is, pop of nigerians huh hate him based on their pastors' view are very(minute) compared to his fans worldwide

He is a con artist and has been deceiving people who want to be deceived for ages - nothing new here

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
ZOMBIE... follower of fake prophet.... grin grin grin grin Donald Trump is now a woman and he won by a slim margin... cheesy cheesy cheesy...

Debra911:

that's your business, u can be wasting ur youthfulness,who knows? because if u're not, u wont sit down & type brainless opinions.Many ppl hate TB Joshua & are waiting for the day, they'll find faults in him & say, this is wat he did, he can't deny it & I think u're one of them.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
MichaelDee:
Some people are so foolish in their reasoning. Just because one prophecy in his life time failed, many were saying gilberish. Many of his prophecies that have came to past, what were or are ur says on them? If he prophesy, many will call prophet of doom, and when it happened, many will say they had already known it will occur while some folks will say thanks to GOD and not TB Joshua. But if, it were their favourite pastornaire, they will clamour for praises and worships. The fact is, pop of nigerians huh hate him based on their pastors' view are very(minute) compared to his fans worldwide
God bless u dearest, I love the way you reason, I just wish some half baked graduate and undergraduate can reason this way, Nigeria would have been a better place to be.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
NubiLove:
ZOMBIE... follower of fake prophet.... grin grin grin grin Donald Trump is now a woman and he won by a slim margin... cheesy cheesy cheesy...

See this one o, for ur mind now, u don talk better thing... As if u no get one fake prophets for ur street wey dey tell u trash & u go blve, u no go counter wetin he talk oo.. Na d won wey Joshua talk una carry for head. Joshua dey him house dey sleep, u dey here dey kill urself over wetin him talk since yesterday. Ewu!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Sinkills: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
The calling of a true man of God is to feed the people of God with the truth that will save them from sin and its consequences. Even if God reveals something about politics or its outcome to him, it is not for him to come out public about it. To me it is simply showmanship or playing to the galary. Predicting about secular things is way too petty for a real man of God worth his salt. Our calling is to preach the saving gospel and to be good examples to the flock and the world of sinners so that they can be saved from eternal damnation. By their fruits, ye shall know them.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Kc3000: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Smooyis:
Call him anything you like, you will account for every idle word you have spoken. We should be careful of speaking anyhow to a man of God like TB Joshua.

Be careful.

Shattap dia!! How about you be careful about who you declare a man of God. Have you no reverence for God, while you quiver at the feet of your 'god of men'?
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2016
ZOMBIE

Debra911:

See this one o, for ur mind now, u don talk better thing... As if u no get one fake prophets for ur street wey dey tell u trash & u go blve, u no go counter wetin he talk oo.. Na d won wey Joshua talk una carry for head. Joshua dey him house dey sleep, u dey here dey kill urself over wetin him talk since yesterday. Ewu!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by redsun(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin

Colo!

I no blame you,if people weren't fundamentally foolish in Africa,you will be pushing truck at akpabgbo at this moment for a living.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Immorttal: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
the movie should be captioned SUPER LIES
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by olaezekalonge(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Alright
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ScienceWatch: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Debra911:

that's your business, u can be wasting ur youthfulness,who knows? because if u're not, u wont sit down & type brainless opinions.Many ppl hate TB Joshua & are waiting for the day, they'll find faults in him & say, this is wat he did, he can't deny it & I think u're one of them.
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ScienceWatch: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

Truly prayers can reverse God's vision for people or things, but prayers only reverse evil things that's about to happen. What's evil in the US election that prayer reversed??
And again, if God is going to change his mind concerning a prophesy, it's the same Prophet of God that he sent in the first place to deliver a certain message he would send again that he has changed his mind, "go tell them that their prayers has been answered". He would send that same prophet, but not in TB Joshua' case, God didn't even bother to tell him that he was changed his mind. Why? Becos God never told him anything in the first place.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians,
Do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces. Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.

It is frightening and enlightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by ScienceWatch: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
coptic:
Seriously?

See scam in public glare.

I wonder who is the more repulsive of the trio of Buhari, Dalung, and TB Joshua whenever they speak in public.

One thing is sure, though: fanatics are the worst of humans! Watch how they will defend him with all their might.

Back in the Uni., one nearly ran mad because I said it's cretinous for the poor who can barely feed to give offering to "ministers" going places in jets. Another one threw a pillow at me for daring to insult al-qaeda in far away middle east.

There are things education just cannot change.
The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

* Remember the previously enslaved Jewish nation, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us all with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. This mind-blowing power was rejected, this changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. They have been suffering for more than two thousand years.

There are hundreds of examples in all holy religious books of prophecy that was not understood at the time.

* Remember that the Jewish nation was guided to the Promised Land prophesied to them through Moses. The journey should have taken them a few months.

How do you explain why it took 30 years before they arrived at their destination?
Many people would after 12 months of waiting if the prophecy is true would have jumped like you to claim that Moses is a false prophet.

Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Now we have no more excuse for our ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues / COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.