Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (31660 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by dangotesmummy: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man will not shut up undecided
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by celestialAgent(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
ijebuloaded:
Can this man stp all diz for once? sad sad sad sad

Please Check this also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrSXpVXY6UE
If only Nigerians would reason along with such intellectual and motivational message.

Nigeria pastors are scam indeed.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by seenter84: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Everyone with format - excuse
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Instead of him to give boiz nairabet number he is predicting America election

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
If u are not familiar with men of God & their prophecy, u won't understand all Tb Joshua, has said. before d result of America election ,many people believed Hillary is gonna win, you need no man of God to tell you that, now Tb Joshua came to tell u if America doesn't pray, Hillary is going to win & u're crucifying the man of God. As if u people don't go to men of God for prayers ,and it get to a point where the man of God tells u,if you don't pray, u might lose the Job, then u start going for fasting &prayer, and the result came out good, thesame thing happened in America,if Americans hadnt pray,no doubt about that, Hillary is going to win.American election was a miracle and all what Tb Joshua said will happen after the election I.e vote of no confidence passed and there would be serious protest more than wat Americans are witnessing now and Hillary Clinton never believed she s going to lose,including Obama & media houses that supported her and also leaders around the world who supported her too. , The main reasons behind every prophecy is for one to be warned before it occurs, pls let's go & read our bible.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by uberchikki: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
am not understanding maybe d people of american are more powerful than his gOD

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by michelz: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=15pt]Is There Any Difference Beween Those Gullible Worshipers Clapping and Laughing Away Foolishly And The IPOB Yoots, Who Celebrated the 59th Birthday of the Most Corrupt President(Goodluck Jonathan) Ever liveth anywhere in the World?

Truth Has Spoken![/size]
Now what's the correlation between the Op's topic and GEJ/Igbos? Eh? Haba! You should be more mature than this.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by abbas99(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Won't you keep quiet??!!!

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by thaoriginator: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very funny

I was thinking one can only reverse a car?
or a video player..
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Iamthoney(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
centboy123456:
Yes that ture I was in church that day very ture u know prayer can change tins beleave it or not he is a ture man of God
Are you really like this? somebody should just tell me this isn't real
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by lakesider(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
so Hillary is portray as evil here . when u look at TB joshua in earlier video , u will see he is im support of Hillary

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by lailo: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
If this is it,then everybody is a prophet.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin So if you pray to God to bless you with 5million ; and someone for your village dey pray to God to Not bless you.. O mehn na who pray pass now God dey Answer ooo according to this Afonja ...

Mtcheeew. ..No wonder Chuks reverses Fart

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please accept that you miscalculated and next time when you aren't sure of the likely outcome of an event please keep quiet. Literary everyone thought Hilary would win including me thanks to polls and mainstream medias. Just stick to your common prediction of a "plane crash somewhere in Africa", Or disaster in one unknown country your God wouldn't tell you about until it happens. cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by brojoshua: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
A false prophet and liar, using lies to cover or patch falsehood. Giving excuses why his prince and god Satan failed. Woe unto all these mockers and hypocrites and destruction unto them, who tell lies in the name of the Lord God of hosts, and how shall they escape the condemnation of hell?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by lomprico(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Idiot! Idiot!! Idiot!!!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by chinanu123(f): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=15pt]Is There Any Difference Beween Those Gullible Worshipers Clapping and Laughing Away Foolishly And The IPOB Yoots, Who Celebrated the 59th Birthday of the Most Corrupt President(Goodluck Jonathan) Ever liveth anywhere in the World?

Truth Has Spoken![/size]

I have been following you for quite a long time and I have come to understand that you can't write without insulting IPOB, I think you can do better than this. TB is of Yoruba origin his prophesy was on American election. I believe that you are erudite enough to understand me. Next time you do this, I will not be friendly with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Do not twist what the man said.... TB joshua said it clearly that a woman would win the election by a narrow margin - simple! In the video he never said if America doesn't pray, please stop adjusting the failed prophesy.

PS: go and check where he said it, there was no "if America doesn't pray" in his prophesy.

Debra911:
If u are not familiar with men of God & their prophecy, u won't understand all Tb Joshua, has said. before d result of America election ,many people believed Hillary is gonna win, you need no man of God to tell you that, now [size=18pt]Tb Joshua came to tell u if America doesn't pray, Hillary is going to win[/size] & u're crucifying the man of God. As if u people don't go to men of God for prayers ,and it get to a point where the man of God tells u,if you don't pray, u might lose the Job, then u start going for fasting &prayer, and the result came out good, thesame thing happened in America,if Americans hadnt pray,no doubt about that, Hillary is going to win.American election was a miracle and all what Tb Joshua said will happen after the election I.e vote of no confidence passed and there would be serious protest more than wat Americans are witnessing now and Hillary Clinton never believed she s going to lose,including Obama & media houses that supported her and also leaders around the world who supported her too. , The main reasons behind every prophecy is for one to be warned before it occurs, pls let's go & read our bible.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Maximus85(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
When you tell a lie, you will continue lying to cover up while people will be looking at you and laughing. Na so!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself and your gullible followers.

What a poor defence!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Progressive01(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
This should be titled LIES OF THE ALTAR....... .
Naija pastors and lies.
somborry borrow me that Zuma image abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by chinanu123(f): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
dermmy:
You shouldn't have said it in the first place when you knew prayer could reverse prophecy.

He should have told Americans to pray against Trump presidency. I think this should have made more sense.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by nairaman66(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
What a tragedy comedy!! pastors=impostors
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by supplyquick: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmmmmm......

Meanwhile, don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials and for consultations on your project.

Best of luck!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by MichaelDee: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Some people are so foolish in their reasoning. Just because one prophecy in his life time failed, many were saying gilberish. Many of his prophecies that have came to past, what were or are ur says on them? If he prophesy, many will call prophet of doom, and when it happened, many will say they had already known it will occur while some folks will say thanks to GOD and not TB Joshua. But if, it were their favourite pastornaire, they will clamour for praises and worships. The fact is, pop of nigerians huh hate him based on their pastors' view are very(minute) compared to his fans worldwide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by chinanu123(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Debra911:
If u are not familiar with men of God & their prophecy, u won't understand all Tb Joshua, has said. before d result of America election ,many people believed Hillary is gonna win, you need no man of God to tell you that, now Tb Joshua came to tell u if America doesn't pray, Hillary is going to win & u're crucifying the man of God. As if u people don't go to men of God for prayers ,and it get to a point where the man of God tells u,if you don't pray, u might lose the Job, then u start going for fasting &prayer, and the result came out good, thesame thing happened in America,if Americans hadnt pray,no doubt about that, Hillary is going to win.American election was a miracle and all what Tb Joshua said will happen after the election I.e vote of no confidence passed and there would be serious protest more than wat Americans are witnessing now and Hillary Clinton never believed she s going to lose,including Obama & media houses that supported her and also leaders around the world who supported her too. , The main reasons behind every prophecy is for one to be warned before it occurs, pls let's go & read our bible.

Stop it there!.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by abbeyty(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
celestialAgent:
If only Nigerians would reason along with such intellectual and motivational message.

Nigeria pastors are scam indeed.

what a great message
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by aiksneffects: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
MissEdified:
Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has claimed that the prayers of Americans reversed his prophesy on the US presidential elections.

T. B. Joshua had predicted that Hilary Clinton would win the election but Donald Trump won.

In a new video released by his church, T. B. Joshua said Americans prayed fervently for God to reverse his prophesy concerning the election, and they got what they wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OEyDEgzDSA

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/video-prayers-of-americans-reversed-my.html

Failed prophecy exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MqJ2qQ3dZU
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by aiksneffects: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by DanielPop(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
"Touch not my annointed......"

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by sehin79(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
well prophecy is no guarantee it would happen,your action and decision you take are much more vital to it happening.
action could come in prayers and decision making.
Gods will doesnt neccesary translate to the will of men,
we make the will of GOD come to pass on earth.
so really prophecy depends on the individual if they are willing to run with it, its not gurantee.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by SalomonKane: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Americans prayed fervently for God to reverse his prophecy, yea right. Another cheap lie only the foolish will believe.

The sooner this man just shut up about this whole ish, the better it will be for him.

He made a false prophecy, he should deal with it and stop giving us lame, very lame excuses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues / COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.