Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) (31664 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prophesied That INEC Would Shift Presidential Election (video) / TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by tbliss22(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
winkLolz prophet TB Joshua..... Hmmmm I have nothing to say, your church worshippers knows you best!!! wink
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by chinanu123(f): 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Debra911:
Haters beware!
Brainwashed receive sense.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Go and watch the video and see if there was a place where he said if "America does not pray".

PS: It is obvious you are a Zombie, please point out where I insulted TB Joshua in my comment? Or you can show me where I am wasting my youthfulness, since you have spiritual powers like your prophet to know what I do for a living!

Debra911:

'Tb Joshua said it clearly' as if u were in his church on Sunday wen he said it. U are talking trash out of hatred for d man of God, whatever u say now can't change who Joshua is. just keep quiet & stop wasting ur youthfulness insulting someone u know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by lielbree: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy only in Niaja!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by shumuel(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Am begining to believe these are all social media propaganders, i mean i can't believe this is a man i love and respect so much, that i even call him daddy.

I don't watch EmmanuelTV anymore so i can't speak of how valid this is but if its all true, i mean if he is truely the one saying all these then i'll advice he just shut up and keep quiet already, haven't he fooled himself enough, mehn... Someone must be behind all these, its a move to defane the man, it can't be him sad
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Thisnut(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
ijebuloaded:
Can this man stp all diz for once? sad sad sad sad

Please Check this also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrSXpVXY6UE
somewhere in the video, he said south korea is a Buddhist country and not a christian country.

Do you know south korea has the largest congregation of a single church in the whole world?

I'd rathe say south Korea is not a religious country

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by geo4c: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
abeg nxt time make prophet tb Joshua dey tell us down say other prayer fit change him prophecy.. so dat we go know down ni
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
nwasinachi:
why am i not surprised? because he is an afonja!
Igbo spotted
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by wreckerMcbeth(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
centboy123456:
Yes that ture I was in church that day very ture u know prayer can change tins beleave it or not he is a ture man of God

Truly prayers can reverse God's vision for people or things, but prayers only reverse evil things that's about to happen. What's evil in the US election that prayer reversed??
And again, if God is going to change his mind concerning a prophesy, it's the same Prophet of God that he sent in the first place to deliver a certain message he would send again that he has changed his mind, "go tell them that their prayers has been answered". He would send that same prophet, but not in TB Joshua' case, God didn't even bother to tell him that he was changed his mind. Why? Becos God never told him anything in the first place.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
lol so americans now pray grin
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Goddaughter: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=15pt]Is There Any Difference Beween Those Gullible Worshipers Clapping and Laughing Away Foolishly And The IPOB Yoots, Who Celebrated the 59th Birthday of the Most Corrupt President(Goodluck Jonathan) Ever liveth anywhere in the World?

Truth Has Spoken![/size]
you are an idiot. By mentioning goodluck name here. Can your father came out and rule this country? Can he speak? Does he has the brain? Now what you are living now by whom you called PRESIDENT is it a life? Goodluck time where you not enjoying? Monkey. When others speak you come out and speak. Where goodluck is now can that your Buhari ever be in there?
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by mecussey(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man gets popular everyday, God really knows how to elavate people. When you are disappointed after prayers, dont be angry...it could be a way of upliftment.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by busomma: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
U should be very ashamed of urself. Sooner u and the so called men of God will crumble like deck of cards cos of lies and deceit u hv propagated all these years.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by donMIG(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oh yeah....i had to laff i swear!
Dis days i dont even know d real men of God anymore
Even d ppl wei go church pass me sin pass me...wth!!!
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Bigsteve121(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
WHEN GOD SAYS YES NOBODY CAN SAY NO WHY YOU ASK SIMPLE BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST IS LORD THAT'S WHY cheesy wink
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by HighQue007: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
looks like comedy..The man of God wasted 30mins saying nothing..this is why Africa is so backwards..Christianitu and tjhe likes is an abuse on human intelligence..he doesn't even understand what he himself is saying..imagine people clapping for that crap..must nigeria believe anythinh..omg
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Smooyis(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Call him anything you like, you will account for every idle word you have spoken. We should be careful of speaking anyhow to a man of God like TB Joshua.

Be careful.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by linearity: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Debra911:
If u are not familiar with men of God & their prophecy, u won't understand all Tb Joshua, has said. before d result of America election ,many people believed Hillary is gonna win, you need no man of God to tell you that, now Tb Joshua came to tell u if America doesn't pray, Hillary is going to win & u're crucifying the man of God. As if u people don't go to men of God for prayers ,and it get to a point where the man of God tells u,if you don't pray, u might lose the Job, then u start going for fasting &prayer, and the result came out good, thesame thing happened in America,if Americans hadnt pray,no doubt about that, Hillary is going to win.American election was a miracle and all what Tb Joshua said will happen after the election I.e vote of no confidence passed and there would be serious protest more than wat Americans are witnessing now and Hillary Clinton never believed she s going to lose,including Obama & media houses that supported her and also leaders around the world who supported her too. , The main reasons behind every prophecy is for one to be warned before it occurs, pls let's go & read our bible.

You have been clearly brainwashed. If you truly want to be objective, google his 'prophesy'. There was nothing like 'if the American people pray or not'. TB Joshua, like everyone read the news that Hillary is going to win and came out said he saw it from God, instead of stating he was stating what the news and polls are saying.

When caught with his pants down, i.e. After the election and Hillary didn't win but got the popular votes, instead of him apologizing, he doubled down and say, there is no controversy in his prophesy and that he was talking about Hillary winning the popular vote, which is not consistent with the other part of his 'prophesy' about her 'passing bills', about her getting impeached, etc.

Now, he changed it that, it is because the American people prayed? Please, stand on your own two feets, and use your brain for once, this guy is deceitful. I would have appreciated, if he had come out and said, he missinterpreted the prophesy, which is understanding.

Do not confuse God's warnings through his prophets with God's prophesies through the same. Prophesies are God ordained events that must surely come to past, you can pray and avert God's warning. 'The soul that sins shall die' is God's warning, you can avert it by repenting, 'The Lord shall come like a thief in the night' is God's prophesy, no prayer can change that. God's prophesies are him speaking, the Bible says, whatever he says come to past and that God cannot lie.

As for people rioting, people riots every day in America, it is a way to express their rights to free speech.

Though the jury is still out on why Hillary lost despite most polls predicting her to win. But, one thing that was obvious is, 11 days to the elections, FBI Director came out and announced some email investigations against Hillary and since that announcement, the polls that came each day started seeing Hillary's numbers going down. Those numbers did not stabilize or stop falling across all the polls before the Election Day. Which means, she was on a free fall but still on the positive territory, on the other hand Trump's numbers started raising.

It was not the American people's prayer that caused Trump to win. About 2million Americans voted for Hillary and about 60% were shocked that she lost.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by linearity: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smooyis:
Call him anything you like, you will account for every idle word you have spoken. We should be careful of speaking anyhow to a man of God like TB Joshua.

Be careful.
By their fruit we shall know them, a grape does not fall from the apple tree.

There were also many men of God during Jesus' days, but he said they are hypocrites and stated 'woe onto ye, scribes and Pharisees....'.

The Bible say, we should judge them by their fruits.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

'Brainwashed' hahahahaha
If I'm being brainwashed by TB Joshua and I'm getting successful in watevea I do because of his prayers, then na beta brainwash na
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by sylvesterchuks: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
EH SIR! I BELIEVE U
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by chinanu123(f): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Debra911:

'Brainwashed' hahahahaha
If I'm being brainwashed by TB Joshua and I'm getting successful in watevea I do because of his prayers, then na beta brainwash na

Don't be carried away by prosperity and earthly possessions even armed robbers, ritualists, kidnappers even prostitutes prospers but that doesn't mean that they're in the right place. Go and read your Bible if you want to know what prophet is all about.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Pringlez: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
coptic:
Seriously?

See scam in public glare.

I wonder who is the more repulsive of the trio of Buhari, Dalung, and TB Joshua whenever they speak in public.

One thing is sure, though: fanatics are the worst of humans! Watch how they will defend him with all their might.

Back in the Uni., one nearly ran mad because I said it's cretinous for the poor who can barely feed to give offering to "ministers" going places in jets. Another one threw a pillow at me for daring to insult al-qaeda in far away middle east.

There are things education just cannot change.

And then where do you stand in the midst of all these?
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by viki84(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Instead of him to give boiz nairabet number he is predicting America election
only 1 sure draw can change my life... if only he can predict saturday games...
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
Abeg jare!! Leave this man be. There's no such thing as a "false/fake prophecy", 'cause the very concept of prophecy itself is bogus and absurd. He's just doing his business, wetin be your own? His followers - the cretinous, moronic sheeple who lick his ass and help him line his pocket - are not complaining, so how's it your business nah?

By the way, are you guys trying to tell us that your God - Yahweh - NEVER once changed his mind in the Bible? So, what crime exactly has this prophet committed? Better start showing some consistency!

Temidayo jaare, keep telling them the stories and parables they want to hear, all the bullcrap that makes them feel good, while you keep parting the idiiotic blowhards with their money. It's still "doing God's work".
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Vikky014(f): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
MissEdified:
Prophet T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, has claimed that the prayers of Americans reversed his prophesy on the US presidential elections.

T. B. Joshua had predicted that Hilary Clinton would win the election but Donald Trump won.

In a new video released by his church, T. B. Joshua said Americans prayed fervently for God to reverse his prophesy concerning the election, and they got what they wanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OEyDEgzDSA

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/video-prayers-of-americans-reversed-my.html

This TB MAN IS NT SERIOUS ATALL. SO In otherwords u told God dt hillary will win den Americans prayed God reversed your prophesy i dnt get it
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
NubiLove:
Go and watch the video and see if there was a place where he said if "America does not pray".

PS: It is obvious you are a Zombie, please point out where I insulted TB Joshua in my comment? Or you can show me where I am wasting my youthfulness, since you have spiritual powers like your prophet to know what I do for a living!

that's your business, u can be wasting ur youthfulness,who knows? because if u're not, u wont sit down & type brainless opinions.Many ppl hate TB Joshua & are waiting for the day, they'll find faults in him & say, this is wat he did, he can't deny it & I think u're one of them.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=15pt]Is There Any Difference Beween Those Gullible Worshipers Clapping and Laughing Away Foolishly And The IPOB Yoots, Who Celebrated the 59th Birthday of the Most Corrupt President(Goodluck Jonathan) Ever liveth anywhere in the World?

Truth Has Spoken![/size]

I used to wonder why so much hate towards a particular tribe until I saw your profile picture. Then it downs on.

My dear take heart the Lord is your strength. Your true love must will soon locate you.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

Brainwashed receive sense. [/quote]
'Brainwashed' hahahahaha
If I'm being brainwashed by TB Joshua and I'm getting successful in wateva I do ,as a result of his prayers, then na beta 'brainwash'na
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

Don't be carried away by prosperity and earthly possessions even armed robbers, ritualists, kidnappers even prostitutes prospers but that doesn't mean that they're in the right place. Go and read your Bible if you want to know what prophet is all about.
I thought I referred u to d Bible initially but u no go read wetin God they talk about prophecy, now u're referring me to my Bible. Pls save ur sermon for urslf , if we shld start arguing about wat u know & wat I know about d Bible, this argument won't stop. All I know is don't pick on a man of God because u hate him or her. If na ur pastor, I know u won't like usto say anything bad about h.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
chinanu123:

I thought I referred u to d Bible initially but u no go read wetin God they talk about prophecy, now u're referring me to my Bible. Pls save ur sermon for urslf , if we shld start arguing about wat u know & wat I know about d Bible, this argument won't stop. All I know is don't pick on a man of God because u hate him or her. If na ur pastor, I know u won't like usto say anything bad about him.
Re: TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) by Debra911(f): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
linearity:

You have been clearly brainwashed. If you truly want to be objective, google his 'prophesy'. There was nothing like 'if the American people pray or not'. TB Joshua, like everyone read the news that Hillary is going to win and came out said he saw it from God, instead of stating he was stating what the news and polls are saying.

When caught with his pants down, i.e. After the election and Hillary didn't win but got the popular votes, instead of him apologizing, he doubled down and say, there is no controversy in his prophesy and that he was talking about Hillary winning the popular vote, which is not consistent with the other part of his 'prophesy' about her 'passing bills', about her getting impeached, etc.

Now, he changed it that, it is because the American people prayed? Please, stand on your own two feets, and use your brain for once, this guy is deceitful. I would have appreciated, if he had come out and said, he missinterpreted the prophesy, which is understanding.

Do not confuse God's warnings through his prophets with God's prophesies through the same. Prophesies are God ordained events that must surely come to past, you can pray and avert God's warning. 'The soul that sins shall die' is God's warning, you can avert it by repenting, 'The Lord shall come like a thief in the night' is God's prophesy, no prayer can change that. God's prophesies are him speaking, the Bible says, whatever he says come to past and that God cannot lie.

As for people rioting, people riots every day in America, it is a way to express their rights to free speech.

Though the jury is still out on why Hillary lost despite most polls predicting her to win. But, one thing that was obvious is, 11 days to the elections, FBI Director came out and announced some email investigations against Hillary and since that announcement, the polls that came each day started seeing Hillary's numbers going down. Those numbers did not stabilize or stop falling across all the polls before the Election Day. Which means, she was on a free fall but still on the positive territory, on the other hand Trump's numbers started raising.

It was not the American people's prayer that caused Trump to win. About 2million Americans voted for Hillary and about 60% were shocked that she lost.
This tory long ooo.. In summary, Joshua lied, abi. Ok we don hear, Joshua won't die or stop existing after reading these abi
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues / COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.