Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man (950 Views)

My Friend Want Me To Get Her Pregnant / My Friend Want Us To Have S**e**xx With All My Female Counterparts / My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by shakur11(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2016
My Friend wedding is coming up 28th January 2017. He discovered last week that his wife to be is a month pregnant for another man.
they have not had sex since they met in March 2015. The have already printed wedding IV etc.

Do you think he should continue with the wedding?

#Palmgossip
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by jaymichael(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2016
shakur11:
My Friend wedding is coming up 28th January 2017. He discovered last week that his wife to be is a month pregnant for another man.
they have not had sex since they met in March 2015. The have already printed wedding IV etc.

#Palmgossip
No, BIG NO.
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Mockinbird: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Is your friend Igbo?
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2016
That's his issue that. His a grown man.
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2016
Of course not. She should go ND marry the person who made her pregnant
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by chuckschukwurah(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2016
yes he should continue wit de wedding
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by shakur11(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Masikay:
Of course not. She should go ND marry the person who made her pregnant

is it that easy.
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Jenny1010(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2016
whats your fuking business?
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Janet101(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2016
No.
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2016
shakur11:

is it that easy.

Uhm... Yea. Tell the bitch to get out of ur life. Simple.
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Khd95(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Iam sure she must ve told him "no sex till our wedding"

While she was fvcking deeqs outside,gyels are wickedt faaasad

if na me,i call off d wedding,let the pple say what they wish...what shall i profit if i go ahead with d wedding to please invited guests nd other,while i live to hate my 'wife' every single day of my life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by shakur11(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2016
shakur11:

#Palmgossip

When I went to see her, She told me It an error that her ex put something in her drink.
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Khd95(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80:
That's his issue that. His a grown man.
what is dis one saying

because he is grown man his fiancee has the right to be pregnant for another man,iam sure u wont even allow ur boy to touch another ladys butt,talk less of monting it,are u not a grown up too
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 22, 2016
I'll write this in capital letters Maybe it'll sink better that way cheesy

HE HASN'T HAD SEX WITH HER SINCE MARCH 2015 AND NOW SHES PREGNANT!!! PROVIDED THAT SHE WASN'T RAPED THEN THERE'S A PROBABILITY SHE HAS BEEN JUMPING ON EVERY DIICK THE ENTIRE TIME BUT GOT UNLUCKY THIS TIME! THERE'S A VERY HIGH PROBABILITY SHE WILL KEEP ON JUMPING ON DIICKS EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE!

IF YOUR FRIEND MARRIES HER THEN HE'S THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH..

nobody should quote me angry
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by shakur11(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Jarizod:

HE HASN'T HAD SEX WITH HER SINCE MARCH 2015 AND NOW SHES PREGNANT!!! PROVIDED THAT SHE WASN'T RAPED THEN THERE'S A PROBABILITY SHE HAS BEEN JUMPING ON EVERY DIICK THE ENTIRE TIME BUT GOT UNLUCKY THIS TIME! THERE'S A VERY HIGH PROBABILITY SHE WILL KEEP ON JUMPING ON DIICKS EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE!

Too harsh
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2016
shakur11:

Too harsh

Harsh??! I was being nice dude..

But it's d truth na..if u were in his shoes would u go ahead and marry such a Lady?!
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Jarizod:

Felt like quoting you grin
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2016
Khd95:
what is dis one saying

because he is grown man his fiancee has the right to be pregnant for another man,iam sure u wont even allow ur boy to touch another ladys butt,talk less of monting it,are u not a grown up too

Firstly I do not trade insults with people online, it's beneath me .Personalising it and attacking me is hardly going to change the outcome of this situation real or fictional. HE is a grown man meaning if he is aware that she is pregnant the decision to go ahead or cancel lies with him he has been given a glimpse of what could be and therefore he has to make a choice and live with that choice.
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Naijaboiy1: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2016
If it were you would you marry her? There are limits to what people can overlook. This is actually a no-brainer. undecided
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by Missonas(f): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2016
shakur11:

[b]When I went to see her, She told me It an error that her ex put something in her drink.

Na you be the friend ba
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by calmG(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2016
Raine80
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by jorion(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2016
which kind yeye question be this. i hate men without balls. infact, i will dump her ass at the alter.
Re: My Friend Want To Marry A Lady Who Is Pregnat For Another Man by cameroncucumber(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2016
If DNA is cheap many men would know that their first child isn't theirs and many marriage will become history
Na wa for your friend o, them jazz am?

(1) (Reply)

Guyz Only!!! / Is God Really The Reason Behind Every Thing??? / Yoruba Actor, Omo Banke Celebrates His Mother Adding Another Year Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.