Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (17774 Views)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

At least it's not based on falsehood

and a life, just as your atheistic life, of frustration, insanity, depression and loneliness is based on truth. hurrayyyyyy!!!!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I was a christian then, but Otemanuduno made me think out of the box. I don't hate your God because it doesn't exist.

but still wondering how your unbelief in an imaginary God is getting you lonely, depressed, MAD and insane. still wondering....

have you been to a psychiatric hospital before?

if no, hey can someone recommend one for this guy??!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:
That's evidently not true. The aggressive way you folks are behaving on this thread will only create more atheists.

HardMirror:

Hopefullandlord, I must be candid with u, you don't know people that worth your attention. Take a look at ebuka's dp, does that look like someone who has anything meaningful going for him in life? Does he even look like a christian with his cropped eyebrows (evident of the worldly life he is living) is he even an adult?

I won't say more

Should I post more vituperation and insults by atheists hurled at me ? Is it wrong to expose logical fallacies and the speciousness of atheist arguments ? What does my age and dp have to do with anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:
CeoMYN I totally understand how you feel, no one shares your views.
I'd advice you to get some friends that do share your views on social media(since your movement is restricted) they could live around your vicinity or could even be international. Also since you're at home you could start a hobby, maybe start drawing or a blog, just do whatever makes you happy and doesn't require you to move. I'd also advice you to not tell your parents if they're strictly religious. That would escalate things.
Also feel free to PM me anytime.

what solution would you offer him that you can not offer here?

simply tell us you have no solution.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by damogul: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:
T[b]hat's evidently not true[/b]. The aggressive way you folks are behaving on this thread will only create more atheists.

Haaaaa Seun why are you lying for atheism? You say Atheistic aggression toward young chrstians is non existent?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:
Words can't tell how angry I am right now for haven believed in God , I'm mad at myself for believing a lie for almost two decades till this year.
Right now I want a sane environment! I'm fvcking looking for the slightest chance to tell my parents who Clinton is. I'm a teen and that's going to be hard because they have become more religious recently.
I'm getting mad! No one to share my feelings with! I'm hiding it!
I don't want to die with depression and loneliness! I need a sane place!
To all those evangelists out there TFU!

It takes you and you alone to make yourself happy. Just start living your new life (but without depression). You are supposed to be happy that there isn't any Skygod looking at you and recording your life with scrolls(archaic stuff--not even a IPAD of high terabytes). However, the GOD that is is the UNIVERSE(NATURE) and we are part of NATURE and the UNIVERSE, therefore we are gods automatically.

cheer up brother.

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ok then

That means you rejected Yahweh , "The Christian God" . Rejecting religious concepts of God does not make you an atheist . Being skeptical about religious beliefs does not mean you are questioning the existence of the Supreme Being .

I asked an "atheist" on Akedegreat's thread why he does not believe in God and he said that theories like Big Bang Theory and Evolution question the verity of biblical account of creation and other creation stories therefore God does not exist .

Na so I dey take weak oo cry cry
Eh it does. Evolution is the exact opposite of the perfect creation story.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

It takes you and you alone to make yourself happy. Just start living your new life (but without depression). You are supposed to be happy that there isn't any Skygod looking at you and recording your life with scrolls(archaic stuff--not even a IPAD of high terabytes). However, the GOD that is is the UNIVERSE(NATURE) and we are part of NATURE and the UNIVERSE, therefore we are gods automatically.

cheer up brother.

Since when did you switch to pantheism / pandeism ? Can you defend your pantheistic/pandeistic beliefs ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:

Welcome to the word of reasonable people. Feel free to friend fellow atheists and send them private messages. Hiding it offline is often needed.
no bro, you didn't do that well. I have something better to offer.

@CEOMYN welcome to the world of unreasonable people, where depression, loneliness, madness over an imaginary God rules. welcome! cheers!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by damogul: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

cheer up brother.

grin grin grin grin High terabytes
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by damogul: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

no bro, you didn't do that well. I have something better to offer.

@CEOMYN welcome to the world of unreasonable people, where depression, loneliness, madness over an imaginary God rules. welcome! cheers!

He is already experiencing it and complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
skeendyke:

LOL. Don't tell me that your delusional attachment to your product of imagination has made it increasingly difficult to distinguish plain reality from fantasy. sad I'm confused. Who did this to you? Flying Spaghetti Monster?

bro get used to them. they can be delusional a times.

have you even heard them used a purplish transparent unicorn in their arguments?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

cheer up brother.
I see you sir
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I think I will be fine by tomorrow.
bro, go and take several seats because you ain't seen anything yet. Just stick to your pains and make a good life out of them.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Eh it does. Evolution is the exact opposite of the perfect creation story.

Sharap abeg grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
LiberaDeus:

You religious people are wicked, predatory liars

Let me list some unhappy, unfulfilled atheists

Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Jobs[ RIP]
Antonio Banderas
Wole Soyinka
Bill Maher
Julianne Moore

Am sure they are all unfulfilled and suffering depression

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/42063-why-are-so-many-pastors-committing-suicide

The link above shows how happy the champions of your faith are and how their happiness is leading to suicide amongst them.

If you religious people are happy because of religion then why such a love for everything secular, you guys love secular music more than gospel music, you guys love secular outings more than religious outing, you guys struggle to deny yourselves of secular pleasures and also struggle to increase your desire for godly things.

The OP has issues and the best you can do is to tell him how his atheism affects him.

How would i look if I see someone diagnosed with HIV and instead of counseling the person I now tell the person " where is your god now, why can't he help you". How callous would that be? That's exactly how you christards sound on this thread.

No wonder Mahatma Gandhi said " I like your Christ but I don't like your Christians"

Sorry double liberal or whatever u call urself.

The religuos paranoia will kill him(Op) faster than any other thing.

Have u tried advising him on that?

By thw way Zuckenberg wouldnt have been able to come up with facebook which he co founded, if he was carrying this type of paranoia and angst up and down.

But I guess u will never see that.
How will you?

Anyway, try advising your brethren the OP first.
He needs it.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ok then

That means you rejected Yahweh , "The Christian God" . Rejecting religious concepts of God does not make you an atheist . Being skeptical about religious beliefs does not mean you are questioning the existence of the Supreme Being .

I asked an "atheist" on Akedegreat's thread why he does not believe in God and he said that theories like Big Bang Theory and Evolution question the verity of biblical account of creation and other creation stories therefore God does not exist .

Na so I dey take weak oo cry cry
I rejected Yahweh before others.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Since when did you switch to pantheism / pandeism ? Can you defend your pantheistic/pandeistic beliefs ?

small time you'll see Pandaism. Almighty God created the UNIVERSE with a big bang. Almighty God takes the form of flesh, vacuum, light, etc. When he created the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG, he has emptied himself in a prototype of him which he made and became a vacuum. Then this vacuum exploded and THE UNIVERSE IS HERE.

So ALMIGHTY GOD ACTUALLY CREATED HIMSELF BY HIMSELF... you and I and everything in the UNIVERSE is part of him. You are a god if you don't know. We are all part of the universe, no matter how we argue from today till tomorrow. That's why I laugh at the mysteries of the UNIVERSE(God) whenever we argue with ourselves. It's the case of GOD ALMIGHTY manifesting in different forms.

I JUST LOVE THIS UNIVERSE MORE THAN ANYTHING cheesy
I'M HAPPY I AM A CONSCIOUS PART OF GOD cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I will never commit suicide, I got dreams.

yes of course, I know your dreams.

1. to get depressed about your unbelief in an imaginary god

2. to get mad and insane towards your parents' belief in God.

3. to get more frustrated and lonely because your siblings still strongly believe in God.

all heading to suicide which is still the same thing!

so bro, go get a life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
small time you'll see Pandaism. Almighty God created the UNIVERSE with a big bang. Almighty God takes the form of flesh, vacuum, light, etc. When he created the UNIVERSE with a BIG BANG, he has emptied himself in a prototype of him which he made and became a vacuum. Then this vacuum exploded and THE UNIVERSE IS HERE.

So ALMIGHTY GOD ACTUALLY CREATED HIMSELF BY HIMSELF... you and I and everything in the UNIVERSE is part of him. You are a god if you don't know. We are all part of the universe, no matter how we argue from today till tomorrow. That's why I laugh at the mysteries of the UNIVERSE(God) whenever we argue with ourselves. It's the case of GOD ALMIGHTY manifesting in different forms.

I JUST LOVE THIS UNIVERSE MORE THAN ANYTHING cheesy
I'M HAPPY I AM A CONSCIOUS PART OF GOD cool

Provide evidence for this tale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:
I rejected Yahweh before others.

You are not an atheist then . grin grin
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by olagbemi118(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

Did you see devil in my post?
guy, open ur eyes & see the question mark na? T'was a question I asked u. Since u ve concluded & even regretted ever believing in God, u should share ur view about the devil na. Wot about witches & wizards? The very moment u say there is no God, u bcom a fool. U know wot dat means? If u don't, ask me. I'll tell u
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:
Deep down you know your believe is based on falsehood.
is this a joke or what?
Come on bro, I am a teenager like you, but definitely not your level.
so can you go find your mate?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I admire this guy's ability to spill trash with boldness
very sincere admiration
i second the admiration.. Clear cut trash!

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
LiberaDeus:

You religious people are wicked, predatory liars

Let me list some unhappy, unfulfilled atheists

Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Jobs[ RIP]
Antonio Banderas
Wole Soyinka
Bill Maher
Julianne Moore

Am sure they are all unfulfilled and suffering depression

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/42063-why-are-so-many-pastors-committing-suicide

The link above shows how happy the champions of your faith are and how their happiness is leading to suicide amongst them.

If you religious people are happy because of religion then why such a love for everything secular, you guys love secular music more than gospel music, you guys love secular outings more than religious outing, you guys struggle to deny yourselves of secular pleasures and also struggle to increase your desire for godly things.

The OP has issues and the best you can do is to tell him how his atheism affects him.

How would i look if I see someone diagnosed with HIV and instead of counseling the person I now tell the person " where is your god now, why can't he help you". How callous would that be? That's exactly how you christards sound on this thread.

No wonder Mahatma Gandhi said " I like your Christ but I don't like your Christians"

you should have known...the dude you quoted is dumb...expect nothing less..
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
TomHagen:
You too dey yarn dust!
can you spare my dust for a minute and help the op?
coward!

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are not an atheist then . grin grin

This guy seems like Otem.
It sounds like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
TomHagen:
You too dey yarn dust!
where you just hide these days seff?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
You need to grab some food. Hunger does this at times.
CeoMYN:
Words can't tell how angry I am right now for haven believed in God , I'm mad at myself for believing a lie for almost two decades till this year.
Right now I want a sane environment! I'm fvcking looking for the slightest chance to tell my parents who Clinton is. I'm a teen and that's going to be hard because they have become more religious recently.
I'm getting mad! No one to share my feelings with! I'm hiding it!
I don't want to die with depression and loneliness! I need a sane place!
To all those evangelists out there TFU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

why are you guys so stupid to be keeping Steve jobs in your atheistic List?!

he never died an atheist, he died a Buddhist!
oh..so kingebukasblog has finally initiated you...
Which is it?
lying for jesus ministries? Or supporting religious delusion church of God?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I see you sir
Since you still depend on your parents for help, don't declare your disbelief in their god to them. Just behave as if you believe along with them. Sing Oghene Dou, Oghene Dou with your mouth and laugh inside your heart at the ignorance of those who think you're actually praising their god. Make friendship with NATURE. Love yourself so much. Start thinking deep. And lastly, meditate often, because it you meditate, you will not only get a larger brain but you will also experience peace deep down your mind and stuffs like witches, wizards, bad luck, etc won't know you since you don't believe in them. That's my little piece of cake.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
TheSixthSense:
You need to grab some food. Hunger does this at times.
Nah, I am not hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Experiences On A God-centered Romantic Relationship / Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches / Can Almighty God Praise Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.