Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (17884 Views)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

yes of course, I know your dreams.

1. to get depressed about your unbelief in an imaginary god

2. to get mad and insane towards your parents' belief in God.

3. to get more frustrated and lonely because your siblings still strongly believe in God.

all heading to suicide which is still the same thing!

so bro, go get a life!
bro..are you lonely too?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
Since you still depend on your parents for help, don't declare your disbelief in their god to them. Just behave as if you believe along with them. Sing Oghene Dou, Oghene Dou with your mouth and laugh inside your heart at the ignorance of those who think you're actually praising their god. Make friendship with NATURE. Love yourself so much. Start thinking deep. And lastly, meditate often, because it you meditate, you will not only get a larger brain but you will also experience peace deep down your mind and stuffs like witches, wizards, bad luck, etc won't know you since you don't believe in them. That's my little piece of cake.
Thanks.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Evil Christian hypocrite.

You know how Muslims always say that Islam is a religion of peace but the reality keeps telling us the opposite.
Well look at what Christians say about Christianity being a religion of love and see the reality in everyday life telling us the opposite. A perfect example is the idiot posting this nonsense and mocking a potential suicidal case.

sorry bro, don't take it personal. I am having fun here.

you even called me an idiot? I think that's how atheists can be good without God.

bro, I am yet to see the wrongs you are sweating to point out of my comment.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

This guy seems like Otem.
It sounds like him
Yes na me, expressing myself in all ways possible. Does this not make me omnipresent cheesy cheesy cheesy :
Walahi, since I discovered the secret of life, I have never known tears one day, only laughter and happiness.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:
Okay sir, I will stop quoting you here.
did we ever sign any contract that you must quote me?
abeg swerve!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

This guy seems like Otem.
It sounds like him

He gave himself away when he said Otem made him think outside the box . The dude is Otem and the real purpose for creating this thread is to inveigle people into paying attention to the nonsense the Otem dude (himself) spews .

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by hopefulLandlord: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

so bad of you bro!

trash?

what the op is complaining about is REAL to him. it is getting him mad, lonely, depressed and if he is not careful he would commit suicide.

yet you said he is spilling trash.

bro, if you have no solution for him, just storm out if the thread.

as for me, i have no solution for him, even if I have I will not offer. I am more aimed at making him more frustrated with a CORE atheistic sense of life.

my message is to KingEbuka not the OP

even he didn't take it as bad as you are

you're crying more than the bereaved
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

Thanks.
hello bro?..
Ive gone through your posts..
Well..feel free to send any atheist pm's here..if you feel the need to talk to someone..
You'd get over ''it'' eventually...
Cheers
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Kalatium(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:
That's evidently not true. The aggressive way you folks are behaving on this thread will only create more atheists.
People often become aggressive when you show lack of believe in what they belief
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Provide evidence for this tale

I won't be providing evidence from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH right now, because you are not meant to believe it(it is for those who shall exist as from year 2625 upward). But I will provide one evidence from our own world here.

A MAN WHO DIED IN THE HOSPITAL AND SAW WHAT THE AFTERLIFE IS ALL ABOUT(NOT THOSE NIGERIAN SCAMMERS WHO FORGED TALES OF HELL FIRE IN ORDER TO SELL BOOKS). THIS MAN DIED IN THE HANDS OF DOCTORS IN A REAL HOSPITAL.

I PRESENT TO YOU MELLEN THOMAS BENEDICT:

:
After suffering from terminal brain cancer in 1982, Mellen-Thomas Benedict (www.mellen-thomas.com) died but miraculously lived to tell about it. While showing no vital signs for 90 minutes, Benedict had perhaps the most transcendental NDE ever documented. While on the Other Side, Benedict journeyed through various afterlife realms and was given access to Universal Intelligence by which he was allowed to absorb a tremendous amount of spiritual and scientific knowledge including the nature of reincarnation. Benedict's enthusiastic curiosity during his NDE took him far into the remote depths of existence - and even beyond - into the energetic void of nothingness behind the Big Bang. He was shown in holographic detail the evolution of both Mother Earth ("Gaia"wink and humanity and experienced the cosmology of our soul's connection with Gaia. He was given knowledge about humanity's role in the Universe including a beautiful vision of humanity's future for the next 400 years. Deepak Chopra, in his book "Life after Death: The Burden of Proof," recounts Benedict's journey at length and says, "Mellen is an encyclopedia of the afterlife." In the view of the webmaster of this site, on this web page you will read the most inspirational NDE ever documented.
Table of Contents
1. About Mellen-Thomas Bemedict
2. The Road to Death
3. The Light of God
4. The River of Life
5. The Void
6. The Light of Love
7. His Return to Earth
8. The Lessons He Learned
9. What Is Heaven?

1. About Mellen-Thomas Benedict

Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE resulted in perhaps the greatest fundamental transformation of any near-death experiencer ever documented. Miraculously, Benedict returned to his body with a complete remission of the disease. The advanced scientific knowledge he brought back from his NDE led him to numerous scientific discoveries and U.S. and foreign patents (see www.lighthealthresearch.com). Ever since his NDE, Benedict has maintained his direct access to Universal Intelligence, and returns to the light at will. This enables him to be a bridge between science and spirit and allows him to develop new technologies for health and wellness. Benedict discovered living cells can respond very quickly to light stimulation resulting in, among other things, high speed healing. NDE expert Dr. Kenneth Ring says of Benedict:

"Mellen-Thomas has the big picture. His story is one of the most remarkable I have encountered in extensive research on near-death experiences. It is very rare that those who have died and returned have seen into the future to the extent that Mellen has. His vision of the future is one of hope. He has participated in studies of a major university where he contributed to understanding the structure of genes and chromosome coding for a genetic disease, while researchers puzzled over how he could have access to this information." - Dr. Kenneth Ring

Dr. Janice Holden of International Association of Near Death Studies (IANDS) says of Benedict:

"Mellen-Thomas, under hypnosis, was able to give accurate information about and draw the genetic makeup of a rare neuromuscular disease. I was astounded by this. It's not the kind of thing where one could cheat." - Dr. Janice Holden

Benedict has been closely involved in the research area of Quantum Biology - the quantum relationship between light and life. Benedict has discovered how living cells can respond very quickly to light stimulation resulting in, among other things, high speed healing. His research is providing dramatic new perspectives on how biological systems work. He is also a technology and product consultant and a popular lecturer on the subjects of longevity, energy medicine, and phototherapy.

During his NDE, Benedict was given the names of several people whose discoveries would one day be seen as on a par with those of Newton or Einstein. One of the names given to him was "Cleve Backster." After having his NDE, Benedict tracked him down. Cleve Backster, see www.primaryperception.com, is best known for his experiments with biocommunication in plant and animal cells using a polygraph machine in the 1960s which led to his theory of "primary perception." Cleve Backster's study was partially replicated in 1973 by Dr. Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ of CIA remote-viewing "Stargate Project" fame at the Stanford Research Institute. Puthoff and Targ applied for and received a research grant to probe plant sensitivity. In 1973, they began to conduct plant and human consciousness research on the “Backster Effect." The product culminated in a final report called "Organic Biofield Sensor" by H. E. Puthoff and R. Fontes.

Benedict says in about 200 years Cleve Backster will be seen as a kind of "saint" to the Gaia-based spirituality which will dominate society at that time. Cleve Backster's work is neither esoteric nor spiritual, but scientific. His book is entitled, "Primary Perception: Biocommunication with Plants, Living Foods, and Human Cells" and his original work is described in the book, "The Secret Life of Plants." See also Cleve Backster's Wikipedia page...
Source: http://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/experiences/mellen-thomas-benedict.html
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by hopefulLandlord: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

please, address the atheistic mad, lonely and depressed victim!!

I guess you have no solution for him, because that is what atheism still offers you. you can't give what you don't have.

you don't have to reply that post
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:
*face palm* Buddhism is an atheistic religion
this is enough to give you a start.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Buddhism-and-atheism
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yes na me, expressing myself in all ways possible. Does this not make me omnipresent cheesy cheesy cheesy :
Walahi, since I discovered the secret of life, I have never known tears one day, only laughter and happiness.

Oh so,
Its not the Belarusian doctor fraud today?

I see....
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by hopefulLandlord: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I just need to be in a sane environment, I dnt dread or detest you. I'm angry at myself, true am lonely. But atheism didn't cause that.
hopefulLandlord:

this piqued my interest, I thought atheism was responsible for your loneliness because it's very understandable especially in Nigeria but you just said its not

care to share the cause of your loneliness?
promise10:

as for you, you have been a dumb guy for a very long time now, so I am not surprised.

keep showing you're a hot blooded teenager
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Jesus Christ (pardon my French)
Why are you just attacking the guy?
I mean their is getting out of hand.
He didn't attack Christianity when he opened this thread.
You're acting like he offended you personally
are you tired of screaming "FSM!"?

still searching for your point...

I am simply attacking his atheistic ideology and not his personality. think well and re-read my comments to see that.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
were called yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or yugas creating and de-creating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.

It took me years after I returned to assimilate any words at all for the void experience. I can tell you this now; the void is less than nothing, yet more than everything that is! The void is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities. It is absolute consciousness; much more than even universal intelligence.

Where is the void? I know. The void is inside and outside everything. You, right now even while you live, are always inside and outside the void simultaneously. You don't have to go anywhere or die to get there. The void is the vacuum or nothingness between all physical manifestations. The SPACE between atoms and their components. Modern science has begun to study this space between everything. They call it zero-point. Whenever they try to measure it, their instruments go off the scale, or to infinity, so to speak. They have no way, as of yet, to measure infinity accurately. There is more of the zero space in your own body and the universe than anything else!

What mystics call the void is not a void. It is so full of energy, a different kind of energy that has created everything that we are. Everything since the Big Bang is vibration, from the first word, which is the first vibration.

The Biblical "I am" really has a question mark after it: "I am? What am I?"

So creation is God exploring God's Self through every way imaginable, in an ongoing, infinite exploration through every one of us. Through every piece of hair on your head, through every leaf on every tree, through every atom, God is exploring God's Self, the great "I am". I began to see that everything that is, is the Self, literally, your Self, my Self. Everything is the great Self. That is why God knows even when a leaf falls. That is possible because, wherever you are, is the center of the universe. Wherever any atom is, that is the center of the universe. There is God in that, and God in the void.

As I was exploring the void and all the yugas or creations, I was completely out of time and space as we know it. In this expanded state, I discovered that creation is about absolute pure consciousness, or God, coming into the experience of life as we know it. The void itself is devoid of experience. It is pre-life, before the first vibration. Godhead is about more than life and death. Therefore there is even more than life and death to experience in the universe!

I was in the void and I was aware of everything that had ever been created. It was like I was looking out of God's eyes. I had become God. Suddenly I wasn't me anymore. The only thing I can say, I was looking out of God's eyes. And suddenly I knew why every atom was, and I could see everything.

The interesting point was that I went into the void, I came back with this understanding that God is not there. God is here. That's what it is all about. So this constant search of the human race to go out and find God ... God gave everything to us, everything is here - this is where it's at. And what we are into now is God's exploration of God through us. People are so busy trying to become God that they ought to realize that we are already God and God is becoming us. That's what it is really about.

When I realized this, I was finished with the void, and wanted to return to this creation, or yuga. It just seemed like the natural thing to do.

Then I suddenly came back through the second light, or the Big Bang, hearing several more velvet booms. I rode the stream of consciousness back through all of creation, and what a ride it was! The superclusters of galaxies came through me with even more insights. I passed through the center of our galaxy, which is a black hole. Black holes are the great processors or recyclers of the universe. Do you know what is on the other side of a black hole? We are; our galaxy; which has been reprocessed from another universe.

In its total energy configuration, the galaxy looked like a fantastic city of lights. All energy this side of the Big Bang is light. Every sub-atom, atom, star, planet, even consciousness itself is made of light and has a frequency and/or particle. Light is living stuff. Everything is made of light, even stones. So everything is alive. Everything is made from the light of God; everything is very intelligent.
Return to Top
6. The Light of Love

As I rode the stream on and on, I could eventually see a huge light coming. I knew it was the first light; the Higher Self light matrix of our solar system. Then the entire solar system appeared in the light, accompanied by one of those velvet booms.

I saw that the solar system we live in is our larger, local body. This is our local body and we are much bigger than we imagine. I saw that the solar system is our body. I am a part of this, and the Earth is this great created being that we are, and we are the part of it that knows that it is. But we are only that part of it. We are not everything, but we are that part of it that knows that it is.

I could see all the energy that this solar system generates, and it is an incredible light show! I could hear the Music of the Spheres. Our solar system, as do all celestial bodies, generates a unique matrix of light, sound and vibratory energies. Advanced civilizations from other star systems can spot life as we know it in the universe by the vibratory or energy matrix imprint. It is child's play. The Earth's wonder child (human beings) make an abundance of sound right now, like children playing in the backyard of the universe.

I rode the stream directly into the center of the light. I felt embraced by the light as it took me in with its breath again, followed by another soft sonic boom.

I was in this great light of love with the stream of life flowing through me. I have to say again, it is the most loving, non-judgmental light. It is the ideal parent for this wonder child.

"What now?" I wondered.

The light explained to me that there is no death; we are immortal beings. We have already been alive forever! I realized that we are part of a natural living system that recycles itself endlessly. I was never told that I had to come back. I just knew that I would. It was only natural, from what I had seen.

I don't know how long I was with the light, in human time. But there came a moment when I realized that all my questions had been answered and my return was near. When I say that all my questions were answered on the other side, I mean to say just that. All my questions have been answered. Every human has a different life and set of questions to explore. Some of our questions are universal, but each of us is exploring this thing we call life in our own unique way. So is every other form of life, from mountains to every leaf on every tree.

And that is very important to the rest of us in this universe. Because it all contributes to the Big Picture, the fullness of life. We are literally God exploring God's Self in an infinite Dance of Life. Your uniqueness enhances all of life.
Return to Top
7. His Return to Earth

As I began my return to the life cycle, it never crossed my mind, nor was I told, that I would return to the same body. It just did not matter. I had complete trust in the light and the life process. As the stream merged with the great light, I asked never to forget the revelations and the feelings of what I had learned on the other side.

There was a "Yes." It felt like a kiss to my soul.

Then I was taken back through the light into the vibratory realm again. The whole process reversed, with even more information being given to me. I came back home, and I was given lessons on the mechanics of reincarnation. I was given answers to all those little questions I had:

"How does this work? How does that work?" I knew that I would be reincarnated.

The Earth is a great processor of energy, and individual consciousness evolves out of that into each one of us. I thought of myself as a human for the first time, and I was happy to be that. From what I have seen, I would be happy to be an atom in this universe. An atom. So to be the human part of God ... this is the most fantastic blessing. It is a blessing beyond our wildest estimation of what blessing can be. For each and every one of us to be the human part of this experience is awesome, and magnificent. Each and every one of us, no matter where we are, screwed up or not, is a blessing to the planet, right where we are.

So I went through the reincarnation process expecting to be a baby somewhere. But I was given a lesson on how individual identity and consciousness evolve. So I reincarnated back into this body.

I was so surprised when I opened my eyes. I do not know why, because I understood it, but it was still such a surprise to be back in this body, back in my room with someone looking over me crying her eyes out. It was my hospice caretaker. She had given up an hour and a half after finding me dead. She was sure I was dead; all the signs of death were there - I was getting stiff. We do not know how long I was dead, but we do know that it was an hour and a half since I was found. She honored my wish to have my newly dead body left alone for a few hours as much as she could. We had an amplified stethoscope and many ways of checking out the vital functions of the body to see what was happening. She can verify that I really was dead.

It was not a near-death experience. I experienced death itself for at least an hour and a half. She found me dead and checked the stethoscope, blood pressure and heart rate monitor for an hour and a half. Then I awakened and saw the light outside. I tried to get up to go to it, but I fell out of the bed. She heard a loud "clunk", ran in and found me on the floor.

When I recovered, I was very surprised and yet very awed about what had happened to me. At first all the memory of the trip that I have now was not there. I kept slipping out of this world and kept asking, "Am I alive?" This world seemed more like a dream than that one.

Within three days, I was feeling normal again, clearer, yet different than I had ever felt in my life. My memory of the journey came back later. I could see nothing wrong with any human being I had ever seen. Before that I was really judgmental. I thought a lot of people were really screwed up, in fact I thought that everybody was screwed up but me. But I got clear on all that.

About three months later a friend said I should get tested, so I went and got the scans and so forth. I really felt good, so I was afraid of getting bad news.

I remember the doctor at the clinic looking at the before and after scans, saying, "Well, there is nothing here now."

I said, "Really, it must be a miracle?"

He said, "No, these things happen, they are called spontaneous remission."

He acted very unimpressed. But here was a miracle, and I was impressed, even if no one else was.
Return to Top
8. The Lessons He Learned

The mystery of life has very little to do with intelligence. The universe is not an intellectual process at all. The intellect is helpful; it is brilliant, but right now that is all we process with, instead of our hearts and the wiser part of ourselves.

The center of the Earth is this great transmuter of energy, just as you see in pictures of our Earth's magnetic field. That's our cycle, pulling reincarnated souls back in and through it again. A sign that you are reaching human level is that you are beginning to evolve an individual consciousness. The animals have a group soul, and they reincarnate in group souls. A deer is pretty much going to be a deer forever. But just being born a human, whether deformed or genius, shows that you are on the path to developing an individual consciousness. That is in itself part of the group consciousness called humanity.

I saw that races are personality clusters. Nations like France, Germany and China each have their own personality. Cities have personalities, their local group souls that attract certain people. Families have group souls. Individual identity is evolving like branches of a fractal; the group soul explores in our individuality. The different questions that each of us has are very, very important. This is how Godhead is exploring God's Self - through you. So ask your questions, do your searching. You will find your Self and you will find God in that Self, because it is only the Self.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

hello bro?..
Ive gone through your posts..
Well..feel free to send any atheist pm's here..if you feel the need to talk to someone..
You'd get over ''it'' eventually...
Cheers
Thanks bro
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

Oh so,
Its not the Belarusian doctor fraud today?

I see....
And it seems you haven't learnt figures of speech in school abi? Lemme lecture you, I spoke in IRONY RIGHT THERE GUY undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He gave himself away when he said Otem made him think outside the box . The dude is Otem and the real purpose for creating this thread is to inveigle people into paying attention to the nonsense the Otem dude (himself) spews .

Now I get it.
Otem wants to delude himself into thinking his church is expanding.
So he fabricates a teenage prodigy.

Hehehehehe,

Its over o.

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

keep showing you're a hot blooded teenager
hot blooded for what? hahahahahahahahaha!!
that ceomyn is an atheist?
come on bro, don't think this way. you didn't make sense.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
And it seems you haven't learnt figures of speech in school abi? Lemme lecture you, I spoke in IRONY RIGHT THERE GUY undecided

Oh, the Belarusian Irony u mean?

Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

damogul , felixomor , promise10

This guy maybe Otem . Only Otem can make Otem think out of the box grin grin .

you know these guys are very small in number here. just that one of them can control not less than 10 monikers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

Oh, the Belarusian Irony u mean?

Hehehe grin
Dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

this is enough to give you a start.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Buddhism-and-atheism
Please what do you want to tell me?
Buddhism is an atheistic religion but you can add your own Gods if you want to. It just doesn't have any specific God.
And in the case of Steve jobs, he was purely atheistic.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I will surely fix it.
I still wonder if you can fix insanity over imaginary god with insanity over imaginary god, fix loneliness with loneliness, fix depression with depression.

because that's all atheism offers, and that's all you have gotten from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
Dry

E pain am.

Mscheww, Dr 419

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by otemanuduno: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

Now I get it.
Otem wants to delude himself into thinking his church is expanding.
So he fabricates a teenage prodigy.

Hehehehehe,

Its over o.

No Name wey den never give me finish for Nairaland. They have given me Chinedu, Clinton, etc. Una no dey tire ni? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by felixomor: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

No Name wey den never give me finish for Nairaland. They have given me Chinedu, Clinton, etc. Una no dey tire ni? grin

because u r a fraud.

Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by raphieMontella: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

lol
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Seun(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls stay on topic. This is not a thread about otem's beliefs.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I am not Otemanuduno !
even if you are would you accept?

remember, whether you say the truth or you lie, it doesn't matter in atheism. it definitely doesn't.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by damogul: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Please what do you want to tell me?
Buddhism is an atheistic religion but you can add your own Gods if you want to. It just doesn't have any specific God.
And in the case of Steve jobs, he was purely atheistic.

Buddhism is a introspection based religion and Atheism is not. It is religion in a sense of a particular system of faith in Buddha’s teachings whereas Atheism has nothing specific outside of the concept of there being no god.

As per my experience, there are some Buddhist who are atheist and some are theist but the idea of pragmatic agnosticism remains same in both cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) / The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.