Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before (17793 Views)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

Deep down you know your believe is based on falsehood.
please can you spare my falsehood belief and solve your depression, loneliness and Madness as you said in the op? can you?

if you're are not careful enough, you would end with suicide. just reminding you of that.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by TomHagen: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

small boy can you keep quiet?

since your 24/7 7/7 30/7, you started to stay alone, you didn't feel the height of what you're feeling now. until atheism came into you and fueled it up. yet, you claim atheism has no hand in your frustration.

sorry bro because you ain't seen anything yet.
You too dey yarn dust!

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by LiberaDeus: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

yet, there is still a difference between atheists and Buddhists. you wish otherwise, but it doesn't work that way.

Wish what? Can you even hear yourself?

You still can't prove that atheists are unhappy. I listed fulfilled and successful atheists and you cherry picked Steve Jobs name from the list.

Can you please do a Google search on celebrity atheists or atheist scientists and see tons of successful people that have rejected your sky daddy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by LiberaDeus: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

please can you spare my falsehood belief and solve your depression, loneliness and Madness as you said in the op? can you?

if you're are not careful enough, you would end with suicide. just reminding you of that.

Evil Christian hypocrite.

You know how Muslims always say that Islam is a religion of peace but the reality keeps telling us the opposite.
Well look at what Christians say about Christianity being a religion of love and see the reality in everyday life telling us the opposite. A perfect example is the idiot posting this nonsense and mocking a potential suicidal case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I tried organising myself but the environment is not sane.

still sounding dumber....

how would you perceive a sane environment while you have already told us that you are going insane, that's madness.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

care to share your social and other views?
it doesn't matter. remember?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

Okay sir, I will stop quoting you here.

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by damogul: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I think I will be fine by tomorrow.

Since you knew you would be fine by tomorrow why then did you open the thread and say the things you said? You should have punched a wall instead ...perhaps the pain wwould bring back some consciousness and sense into your teenage head....

Tomorrow as well you join the bandwagon of those who claim to be scientific and being critical thinkers when you are even still fresh in puberty.

Fix your brokenness and stop whining!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

why are you guys so stupid to be keeping Steve jobs in your atheistic List?!

he never died an atheist, he died a Buddhist!
*face palm*
Buddhism is an atheistic religion
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
urahara:

As oga hard mirror explained in the pastor to atheist thread, the common tactics used by xtians when faced with non believers is to condescend to them., to make them feel like they no nothing about life.

A very common psychological tactic
sorry bro, atheists do that in a worse way.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I will never commit suicide, I got dreams.
That's the spirit.
I love that

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Older atheists in their 40s like we know who are always quick to denigrate the views of younger religious people .

Just yesterday , the same hardmirror insulted me because I'm a young Christian , and hopefullandlord was there too .

Till now hardmirror still hasn't countered my argument . undecided

So who is obviously deceiving who lipsrsealed
it is obvious!

hardmirror!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

how would you perceive a sane environment while you have already told us that you are going insane, that's madness.
Jesus Christ (pardon my French)
Why are you just attacking the guy?
I mean their is getting out of hand.
He didn't attack Christianity when he opened this thread.
You're acting like he offended you personally

2 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
jonbellion:
there is no burden
The young man has come to grips with reality tongue
It's just that he's taking it so hard
the reality that makes him so depressed? feel so insane? feel disappointed and more lonely?

you see why atheism is dangerous?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I was a christian then, but Otemanuduno made me think out of the box. I don't hate your God because it doesn't exist.

damogul , felixomor , promise10

This guy maybe Otem . Only Otem can make Otem think out of the box grin grin .

2 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:
The Doctrine of Ufos initially brought me here.

don't blame the doctrine yet! blame your atheism!
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
damogul:

Since you knew you would be fine by tomorrow why then did you open the thread and say the things you said? You should have punched a wall instead ...perhaps the pain wwould bring back some consciousness and sense into your teenage head....

Tomorrow as well you join the bandwagon of those who claim to be scientific and being critical thinkers when you are even still fresh in puberty.

Fix your brokenness and stop whining!
I will surely fix it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
skeendyke:

Lol. Right. Thank you for clearing my doubts that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the product of hopelessly Foolish Simple Men. Bravo.

lol, that's what they do.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

damogul , felixomor , promise10

This guy maybe Otem . Only Otem can make Otem think out of the box grin grin .

I am not Otemanuduno !

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
LiberaDeus:
All you religious people, can't you people treat someone with respect and care even if he doesn't share your views

He wants someone to talk to and all the Christ warriors here are talking down on him in a condescending way, calling him a teen, getting annoyed that he doesn't bow to your god.

I want to commend damogul for at least offering friendship and advice even though I know it will end in him offering Christ to him. But at least give a listening ear to someone who called for help.

@OP, you can talk to any of the atheists here, If you don't feel ok sharing your views here then you can send pm to any body.
so what help have you offered?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Seun(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
why do religious people have to be so mean to people who disagree with them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:
Why are religious people so mean to young atheists?

Atheists are also mean to young religious people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
jonbellion:
ceoMYN
You sound like a lonely guy
And you're still young
Naah this isn't right
If you weren't so lonely you won't be angry at yourself
Try and be more outspoken
Make friends
Get a hobby
Have sex
Stuff that'll ease your mind you know smiley
I think having a COOL sex with a cat or rabbit (bestiality) will solve his depression too. and take away his insanity, making him more Wise.

have you tried it sir?

for me I have not and will not. but, I endorse it for atheists alone.
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Veka:
is that why you cant spell correctly?
"for almost 2 decades till this year"and you are a teenager. which is it? teenager or 20's? you cant tell me you knew you believed in God from age 1,2,3 what the heck has clinton got to do with anything?
I still Ponder about your last question?
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:
They are afraid of its wider implications.
Nothing pains a theist more than to see another theist convert to atheism.
I say it with honesty when I say most would rather see you become a traditional worshiper than an atheist.
Atleast a traditional worshipper plays there spiritual game. But to say that there supernaturalism is all in their head, that makes you the enemy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lennycool:

Ebuka Ebuka
breaking news: "....still searching for your point!".
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by taurus25(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

wait bros, why you dey vex abeg? grin . you're sounding way too volatile on this thread, it seems the op has offended you personally.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
CeoMYN:

I am not Otemanuduno !

Ok then

That means you rejected Yahweh , "The Christian God" . Rejecting religious concepts of God does not make you an atheist . Being skeptical about religious beliefs does not mean you are questioning the existence of the Supreme Being .

I asked an "atheist" on Akedegreat's thread why he does not believe in God and he said that theories like Big Bang Theory and Evolution question the verity of biblical account of creation and other creation stories therefore God does not exist .

Na so I dey take weak oo cry cry
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
promise10:

I think having a COOL sex with a cat or rabbit (bestiality) will solve his depression too. and take away his insanity, making him more Wise.

have you tried it sir?

for me I have not and will not. but, I endorse it for atheists alone.
What is seriously wrong with you?
I hope all the Christ lovers can see how abusive there fellow christian is?
Isn't this worthy of a ban
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun:
Because they are so insecure about their beliefs that they have to force themselves to believe it by degrading those who don't.
When you're making money and enjoying life, if one mumu tells you you're a fake/phony all you do is laugh and walk away.
Its only when you know that you're not as rich as you pretend to be that you start getting mad and showering insults while indulging in further useless ostentation just to prove that you actually are rich

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by promise10: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:

Where is the doctrine?

Dont deceive urself at this ur age.
Atheists dont live happy lives.
If u want to live a good life, better get rid of this religious paranoia. So u will not go n develop unnecessary panic attacks for what u call "imaginary".

A word is good enough for the wise.
thanks for this.

but if I were you I wouldn't give him this good advice.

this guy needs to be more frustrated with a core sense of atheism.

you know that there is a level of frustration he would attain, then he would RUN go find God.

just leave him..
Re: I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before by Seun(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Atheists are also mean to young religious people .
That's evidently not true. The aggressive way you folks are behaving on this thread will only create more atheists.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single( A Must Read Story) / OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.