Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) (13529 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by eldav(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
When people use the word trust, I'm yet to understand it. Trust is supposed to be for someone who can't let you down no matter what, someone who has your back in every circumstance. No human qualifies in these instances, so...

If you say trust your partner, will having that 'trust' make him or her not to cheat? Does trust have some kind of power to stop cheating? What if you trust and the person still cheats, does the trust make the cheating nonexistent? I don't gerrit. What if you keep trusting and eventually your partner brings home a disease, will trust cure that disease? please I need clarity on this word trust.

All I see trust as,with regards to humans, is simply burying ones head in the sand. People tend to cheat when away from their partners for a long period of time. So in this case, I'll advice you not to trust anything, just have a backup plan incase things go wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by NemzySeries(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is she d only female going 4 NYSC dis year? Do u follow her abt like a personal assistant? Are u feeling inferior to d kind of guys sh'll likely gonna meet? den if so i'll advice u pick up ur tinz & join her in service since U're d 1st black man to fall in luv

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Guy, just relax ur mind people have over sensationalize Sexual activities in NYSC orientation camp. Not all girls are harlot except for the ones that are materialistic and can easily be bought with a plate of food

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by lazeal: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
ButterFrost212:
so by telling me to shut up, did you make any more sense than you intended to Prove your point without being rude Mr., and because the girls in your set were doing it doesn't mean the entire thousands of girls that served in your state did it. Trust is the most important thing in love, if you can't trust her, then leave her, if not there would always be that doubt, and once the doubt starts to set in, the relationship will eventually crumble, so save yourself the stress and time.

There is a particular girl who u would vow wouldn't cheat. She had a boyfriend back in PH but dated another during service. Every girl has a potential to CHEAT... YES, take that to the bank. It's all about pressing the right button. You wey form commando, when a guy press right button, u will open ur legs. It's the way women are wired, which makes me sometimes say God made an error when he was making women because they do not act normal when it gets to that stage. Guys know this FACT and use it against girls.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by francisduru: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Who you dey ask
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Tscholar(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
elomez:
What a daft mentality
pls don't be liar or defender of ur fellow gender class.Though not 100% of girls are into that but 98% of them will surely cheat,have seen alots in camp to ppa parole and thru out d entire nysc.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Selfhood: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
The most painful thing is that majority of these girls won't even use condom.
Painful and confusing stuff for me.
But man must protect himself.

In my whole life I have slept with around 30 girls... Seemingly good girls and like only three of them insisted on protection. Most of them dont even ask... Once that mood sets in and their brain is not thinking anymore... The pussyyy throbbing then anything goes.

Spread and enter. Who can attest to this.

NYSC... Chai. I fear it. So many engaged and girls in serious relationship during my days. The one that their bf came to check on them nko while the girls neighbour is the one topping the thing... Even topping it at the back yard while the bf that came was in the room.

I was with one... She had a fiancee... I had come before she started saying oh no I did not want to do this.
I'm like you knew when it started na.

At the end of the day, not all girls are like this. In my same set, there were a lot of girls that kept themselves... Chastity... Kudos to those girls.

Girls, it is doable. All the best and guys... Don't put your mind there. Like someone said, keep an open mind.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by shestrong(f): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2016
majour:
Brother the thing with NYSC is always follows this trend

Its either she gets bleeped by one dude in camp who continues the trend thru out the service year

Or

She likes a guy in camp, control her urge after the 3weeks the comes back to u, then she goes back to her ppa, loneliness sets in and the guy becomes a good way to pass the time, ofcus he does this courtesy of the dick,

That's the reality of things, except she stays in the family house and becomes the assistant coordinator, ur screwed

dats a terrible lie,I tell u Yes there r temptations, definitely every youth gets sexual temptations but there r girls out there hu still control themselves...Women can easily control their sexual urge than men except she's just a stupid girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by majour(m): 1:44am On Nov 25, 2016
shestrong:

dats a terrible lie,I tell u Yes there r temptations, definitely every youth gets sexual temptations but there r girls out there hu still control themselves...Women can easily control their sexual urge than men except she's just a stupid girl
An already sexually active woman, for a year, surrounded by all this temptation, with every woman weird sense of adventure. I beg to differ
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Dvampire(m): 4:37am On Nov 25, 2016
My brother, it's a two-way thing. Both girls and boys have the propensity and tendency to cheat during NYSC. Loneliness plays a major part in facilitating this. Not everyone prepares to cheat during NYSC. Some people even get married before coming, yet still cheat. Truth is, there is that urge or fantasy in all of us to be adventurous and NYSC provides that ground.
So guy, keep an open mind. You might even be surprised that you are the one who ends up cheating (winks). She's going to make new male friends for sure, but for you, let not your heart be troubled. If she's yours, she will come back to you. But my point is, do not lose sleep on whether she would cheat on you or not.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Vikky014(f): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Pack ur load nd follow her na
Lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2016
lazeal:

There is a particular girl who u would vow wouldn't cheat. She had a boyfriend back in PH but dated another during service. Every girl has a potential to CHEAT... YES, take that to the bank. It's all about pressing the right button. You wey form commando, when a guy press right button, u will open ur legs. It's the way women are wired, which makes me sometimes say God made an error when he was making women because they do not act normal when it gets to that stage. Guys know this FACT and use it against girls.

You seem to have all this experience about cheating girlfriends during your service year... When I served, half of the girls I knew didn't cheat, they travelled to see their boyfriends or husbands and he's did thesame. So I can't really relate with your stories. Yes there would be the ones that would cheat, no ones disputing that, but you cannot generalise and say every girl, and what if the op's girlfriend is one of the few that won't cheat? Won't it have been better to encourage him to trust her now, instead of potentially ruining a good thing.

You should know that one year is a long time, except for ladies that have really low sex drive, no one can stay that long without sex, so op if you want to make it work, travel down to see her regularly, and if she's not in a state where she can't travel for some reasons, make her come to you regularly too. That way you can quench the itch occasionally. Life is not so hard, we make it hard for ourselves, if you want something to work, make it, don't sit and expect the worse and do nothing about it.

Good morning!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2016
Selfhood:
The most painful thing is that majority of these girls won't even use condom.
Painful and confusing stuff for me.

In my whole life I have slept with around 30 girls... Seemingly good girls and like only three of them insisted on protection. Most of them dont even ask... Once that mood sets in and their brain is not thinking anymore... The pussyyy throbbing then anything goes.

Spread and enter. Who can attest to this.

NYSC... Chai. I fear it. So many engaged and girls in serious relationship during my days. The one that their bf came to check on them nko while the girls neighbour is the one topping the thing... Even topping it at the back yard while the bf that came was in the room.

I was with one... She had a fiancee... I had come before she started saying oh no I did not want to do this.
I'm like you knew when it started na.

At the end of the day, not all girls are like this. In my same set, there were a lot of girls that kept themselves... Chastity... Kudos to those girls.

Girls, it is doable. All the best and guys... Don't put your mind there. Like someone said, keep an open mind.
now this is what I want to hear, there are still some that won't cheat, they'd keep themselves and all. And the op's girlfriend could be one of them, so why not show him the bright side, instead of generalizing and saying every single girl would eventually cheat?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:
now this is what I want to hear, there are still some that won't cheat, they'd keep themselves and all. And the op's girlfriend could be one of them, so why not show him the bright side, instead of generalizing and saying every single girl would eventually cheat?

I'm sure u r part of those people that cheated on their boyfriends at service. Shey n'a lie ??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Zizaboni:

I'm sure u r part of those people that cheated on their boyfriends at service. Shey n'a lie ??
Oga go back to sleep if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute.. Where do you get off accusing me of cheating? Do I know you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Oga go back to sleep if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute.. Where do you get off accusing me of cheating? Do I know you?

Av you forgotten me? I was part of those people that bleeped u nah.. Try remember, at d back of a food joint, pls do recollect
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by martyns303(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2016
slevin1:
The real truth is that there is a good and I mean a very good chance that she will cheat on you. My galfriend of 7 years is cheating on me with a corper. She still denies it when I have a lot of proof which I'm waiting to bambard her with on her return this christmas before I kick her disgusting ass outta my life. I don't mean to brag but I'm better than him, I'm better than her ex and now that I've ex-ed her even though she thinks she has a chance to turn it around, I'll be better than her next.

So bro, chill. Don't trust her. Call it the benefit of doubt and live your life how it suits you before you develop a high blood pressure before she even enter the camp.

My hands are up brother, if ur in PH, Lag or ABJ can we hang out?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Selfhood: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Cute.
Trust your night was fine.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by morayo3: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
stalinho:
as for me:..
placing limits to my girlfriend is pointless.. she should life her life.. and I live mine..
then when we finally settle down.. limits sets in for both of us.
if any violets.. the other should punish..
am gonna remain ever faithful after marriage.. if she cheats.. I will kill her and kill the guy too.

no long talks..
same goes to you sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by SlimmB(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2016
eldav:
When people use the word trust, I'm yet to understand it. Trust is supposed to be for someone who can't let you down no matter what, someone who has your back in every circumstance. No human qualifies in these instances, so...

If you say trust your partner, will having that 'trust' make him or her not to cheat? Does trust have some kind of power to stop cheating? What if you trust and the person still cheats, does the trust make the cheating nonexistent? I don't gerrit. What if you keep trusting and eventually your partner brings home a disease, will trust cure that disease? please I need clarity on this word trust.

All I see trust as,with regards to humans, is simply burying ones head in the sand. People tend to cheat when away from their partners for a long period of time. So in this case, I'll advice you not to trust anything, just have a backup plan incase things go wrong.
There's nothing like the word TRUST on this earth, Trust is base on one interest - My own definition... so it all depends on your gf desire to be with you and the fear of losing you one day, if she doesn't have that fear of losing ya then she's definitely gonna cheat on you with a guy that play his cards well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by morayo3: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2016
eldav:

OGA what about you? Can you keep yourself for one year?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by eldav(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2016
SlimmB:

There's nothing like the word TRUST on this earth, Trust is base on one interest - My own definition... so it all depends on your gf desire to be with you and the fear of losing you one day, if she doesn't have that fear of losing ya then she's definitely gonna cheat on you with a guy that play his cards well

Nice point of view. So in your opinion, a level of fear is what should be introduced into the relationship for it to be well anchored. Shall we then say the way to go about this is by giving the lady the impression that she is replaceable?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by eldav(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2016
morayo3:
OGA what about you? Can you keep yourself for one year?

Absolutely. It's not a hard thing to do,but then everybody is not the same. That is why it's not advisable to judge people by your standards, rather you should see things from their point of view.

If you know your partner is the type who gets weak to resist sex when they go without for a period of time, it will be insane to place them on the same standard as you,while 'hoping' for the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by FreeSpirited: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2016
If she like cheat. wetin concern me......boys dey find money you are talking of a cheating gal friend.....cheat but dnt get caught.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by SlimmB(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2016
eldav:

Nice point of view. So in your opinion, a level of fear is what should be introduced into the relationship for it to be well anchored. Shall we then say the way to go about this is by giving the lady the impression that she is replaceable?

Let me give you some instance

Most children love their parents and every children faces temptations, for boys, they face temptation engaging themselves in smoking and taking of alcohol/hard drugs... this is the point where the fear of ones parent's came into the boy's mind but if he's parents does any of those mentioned then he'll definitely see no big deal in doing same thou he can still make a stand that he isn't doing it...
For she not to cheat on you, don't cheat on her. Karma is real! grin
Please don't give her the thought that she's replaceable neither irreplaceable, you just find or create a balance
So back to get the fear of she losing you, it depends on your relationship foundation, if you a little bit brutal, harsh, few attention to her shit and 60% romantic then you've been on the right track
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Tscholar:
pls don't be liar or defender of ur fellow gender class.Though not 100% of girls are into that but 98% of them will surely cheat,have seen alots in camp to ppa parole and thru out d entire nysc.

You think is until when they go to camp before they cheat? If they wanted to cheat they would have done that initially. Stop saying rubbish. You think Nysc is all about going to camp to have sex? Or maybe that was what you went there to do. I too have served this nation and did not see such things.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Frankraj: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Don't ever trust a girl that's going for camp nysc service . Everly she will cheat on you and Bleep so many guys both in camp and outside the place she is serving . Trusting her i's like when you just want to deceive yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Rayloverscrib: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2016
How can you be proud about this? Flawed fellow. Someone's wife... Remember Reuben in the Bible and Joseph and how they both ended.

Ifakiland:

Ur own small....na our own commandant wife I nail....I tired d man up and nailed his wife on d day of our pop!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Bellz78: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2016
My LG LED TV Has Sound But Stoped Displaying by Bellz78: 9:30am
Please I will appreciate if someone helps me. My LG LED TV worked properly a night before. The next morning, I decided to put it on, but to my amazement it only came on with sound but refuses to display. Please I need someone to put me through. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by eldav(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2016
SlimmB:

Let me give you some instance

Most children love their parents and every children faces temptations, for boys, they face temptation engaging themselves in smoking and taking of alcohol/hard drugs... this is the point where the fear of ones parent's came into the boy's mind but if he's parents does any of those mentioned then he'll definitely see no big deal in doing same thou he can still make a stand that he isn't doing it...
For she not to cheat on you, don't cheat on her. Karma is real! grin
Please don't give her the thought that she's replaceable neither irreplaceable, you just find or create a balance
So back to get the fear of she losing you, it depends on your relationship foundation, if you a little bit brutal, harsh, few attention to her shit and 60% romantic then you've been on the right track

Loud and clear.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by shestrong(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2016
majour:
An already sexually active woman, for a year, surrounded by all this temptation, with every woman weird sense of adventure. I beg to differ

I repeat bro there r still women who can control their sexual urge,if it's dat bad d highest they can do is kiss d guy and it happens if they allow it to,but still there r some hu will not do it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... / Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You / Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.