Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) (13527 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Diagnosis: full blown insecurity.
Smh, get a life bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Emes993(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
I love coming here to read the comments. Some people (like myself at times) are obsessed with reading comments. For example, we find you reading this comment right now, which does not contain any useful information, only curiosity, that drives you to waste your time. Have a good day.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by majour(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
shestrong:

I repeat bro there r still women who can control their sexual urge,if it's dat bad d highest they can do is kiss d guy and it happens if they allow it to,but still there r some hu will not do it
U know that thing they say Abt strong women, only the strong willed get into their pants, men can be the actor u dream when dey want to be to get what dey want

I get ur point Abt women, but remember ur not married to this person, ur only dating them, when dey see prospect, my Oga, yansh Go bend, na this generation u wan dey trust woman, I wish u well

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by oluwalewis(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
For u to doubt your gf that os going for service depicts two things
1. you are insecured as u see her dating u as a miracle and that u aint match her class.
2. she cheats on u even to your face.

Advice : brother move ahead and date a gurl u r secured with to avoid future heartbreak in relationship/marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by slevin1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
martyns303:

My hands are up brother, if ur in PH, Lag or ABJ can we hang out?

Lol. Sure bro. I'll be back in ph in a couple of days. We could.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by buffalowings: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
chojo3000:
U better THRUST as much as u can now cos once she enters camp,Demon from nowhere wil enter her..I did in 2 weeks what i couldnt do in my 5 yrs at University.

We need to hear ur stories

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Ifakiland(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
How can you be proud about this? Flawed fellow. Someone's wife... Remember Reuben in the Bible and Joseph and how they both ended.

The Reuben and Jo ur relative?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
buffalowings:

lol i'm not good @ storytelling but it was a wonderful sexperience
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
buffalowings:

lol i'm not good @ storytelling but it was a wonderful sexperience
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by shestrong(f): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2016
majour:
U know that thing they say Abt strong women, only the strong willed get into their pants, men can be the actor u dream when dey want to be to get what dey want

I get ur point Abt women, but remember ur not married to this person, ur only dating them, when dey see prospect, my Oga, yansh Go bend, na this generation u wan dey trust woman, I wish u well

be the actor u dream for 3weeks in nysc camp,wen dey already hv d orientation of how nysc camp looks like,wen dey've heard tales abt camping,u think it's easy for a woman to just open her legs like that ? I repeat except she's stupid and let me tell u, girls that already hv good relationships bfr going to camp tend to look down on fellow male Corp members like dem, u hear some of dem say "me date corper, na d same 19800 wey dem dey pay us we wan dey chop from" forget the long story,there r still girls who think out there,hu r reasonable out der,girls u can also trust.My advise to the Op "trust ur gal,do not assume until u have proof".

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by majour(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2016
shestrong:

be the actor u dream for 3weeks in nysc camp,wen dey already hv d orientation of how nysc camp looks like,wen dey've heard tales abt camping,u think it's easy for a woman to just open her legs like that ? I repeat except she's stupid and let me tell u, girls that already hv good relationships bfr going to camp tend to look down on fellow male Corp members like dem, u hear some of dem say "me date corper, na d same 19800 wey dem dey pay us we wan dey chop from" forget the long story,there r still girls who think out there,hu r reasonable out der,girls u can also trust.My advise to the Op "trust ur gal,do not assume until u have proof".
The 3weeks is survivable am looking at the stretch, the one year, seems Uve not gone to service or ur one those girls that avoid the truth, boredom almost killed a lot of those girls forming serious relationship after 2month together, u see them bring down their shield, we are all humans, well maybe am seeing thing from a man's perspective but all the crazy stupid things I did in my service year was with people in serious relationship, it was as worst as them receiving calls in front of me even when we r in the act, they believe its not dating, its just for the benefit or for the fun, so I still repeat, if the babe no dey family house na Oyo level o

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by jiksman3: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2016
The p**sy was not yours, it was your turn
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
sekxy:
op u just have to free urself from such thoughts. .she isn't ya wife for now....there's a greater possibility she's gonna make a mistake out there..just pray and hope for the best. .but at the main time,u really have to remove ur mind from this.

It's unfortunately, even the married one are not exempted... because I remembered my days in Umudi and finally in Ikeduru in Imo state... Married or not married woman, the case is the same in service... Personal experience
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2016
shestrong:

Far back then, there was a guy who spent close to 200k on a girl friend within 3week, remembered some don't depend on the 19800 u are talking about, some came with their car... Most often the car is always the se. X room... Young woman, enjoy ur day and please remember all this ur talk when u finally get to camp
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2016
shestrong:
people saying this rubbish have not even gone for nysc,if u like don't trust ur babe,be there talking yamyampo ,stop bliving such things mbokkk

If you have been there you will know how best to respond to this thread... Enjoy ur weekend young woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by OkoAnike(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:

You seem to have all this experience about cheating girlfriends during your service year... When I served, half of the girls I knew didn't cheat, they travelled to see their boyfriends or husbands and he's did thesame. So I can't really relate with your stories. Yes there would be the ones that would cheat, no ones disputing that, but you cannot generalise and say every girl, and what if the op's girlfriend is one of the few that won't cheat? Won't it have been better to encourage him to trust her now, instead of potentially ruining a good thing.

You should know that one year is a long time, except for ladies that have really low sex drive, no one can stay that long without sex, so op if you want to make it work, travel down to see her regularly, and if she's not in a state where she can't travel for some reasons, make her come to you regularly too. That way you can quench the itch occasionally. Life is not so hard, we make it hard for ourselves, if you want something to work, make it, don't sit and expect the worse and do nothing about it.

Good morning!

Young woman, am reluctant to quote u but here am I...

I will say am surprise at the level of decency @where u served, may be not in nigeria.

My girl in those day is married to a Naval officer, we serve in Imo state and to avoid the story that touch the heart, this good looking guy will sacrifice his time to be with her two weekend of the month, but believe me that didn't change any thing, instead she will bring him to our house during his visit, we would play together and out of generosity he will still drop something for the boys... It's common to girls trying to do some adventure during service year, unfortunately because of our intimacy then she still want so much of me, but now am married and can't do such again... Enjoy ur weekend young woman

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2016
OkoAnike:

Young woman, am reluctant to quote u but here am I...

I will say am surprise at the level of decency @where u served, may be not in nigeria.

My girl in those day is married to a Naval officer, we serve in Imo state and to avoid the story that touch the heart, this good looking guy will sacrifice his time to be with her two weekend of the month, but believe me that didn't change any thing, instead she will bring him to our house during his visit, we would play together and out of generosity he will still drop something for the boys... It's common to girls trying to do some adventure during service year, unfortunately because of our intimacy then she still want so much of me, but now am married and can't do such again... Enjoy ur weekend young woman
And still like I've been saying, that's one girl and not every girl in Imo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Precioussilas10: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
shestrong:

I repeat bro there r still women who can control their sexual urge,if it's dat bad d highest they can do is kiss d guy and it happens if they allow it to,but still there r some hu will not do it
and from kissing?...no b bible wey say flee from all appearances of evil..the probability is very very high
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by Ozichukwu(f): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
undecided [color=#990000]See, my guy, you sure say na your girlfriend she be, you suppose trust her a little as the girl should also trust you, otherwise, this one no be relationship oo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by harffie(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
aikluck007:
Hmmm! I nailed an army man's fiancée severally during my NYSC days.. Initially tot she was single but later discovered she was in a long distance relationship with a top army dude.. Had to call it off for my life's sake.. she's married to him with a kid now.. there's usually dis weird spirit of freedom and promiscuity associated with NYSC.. unless she's the Godly type, there's an 80% chance she would cheat

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by shestrong(f): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
OkoAnike:

Far back then, there was a guy who spent close to 200k on a girl friend within 3week, remembered some don't depend on the 19800 u are talking about, some came with their car... Most often the car is always the se. X room... Young woman, enjoy ur day and please remember all this ur talk when u finally get to camp

menh! hu says av not served ? u c wat am talking about "assumption " av served my country and pls I don't speak wat I know nothing of,part of what I experienced was wat I shared..Yes there r bad girls and Yes there r still good girls
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by shestrong(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Precioussilas10:
and from kissing?...no b bible wey say flee from all appearances of evil..the probability is very very high

we've all got choice,like I said ,it's if she allows it.Mbokkk am not d galfrd
Re: My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) by shestrong(f): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
OkoAnike:

If you have been there you will know how best to respond to this thread... Enjoy ur weekend young woman.

young man,enjoy ur weekend too.Ok bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... / Top 5 Lesbian Celebrities / Ladies, Is Sex Without Orgasm Enjoyable For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.