Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. (4200 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by DonAkiroWorld(m): 2:37am On Nov 27, 2016
I actually came across this very calm and collected lady inside a bank on Friday. It was actually inside one of those offices were you do bank to back transactions so that's why I really noticed her. For some reason it seemed we just couldn't stop looking at each other to the point that she had to greet me and I responded.
She did finish her transaction before me and she left but then I just took it to be one of those days you meet someone and that's it, later you don't even remember. But when I also finished and went outside, I decided to use the ATM first and then I met this lady there again. From the smile she gave I had no choice but to approach her, she was polite and answered me properly but when I asked her for her number, I guess because people were around she was shy and did the normal female forming by refusing and immediately she refused I didn't ask her again but I was like I understand she should just take care of herself.
As I entered my car to leave, I could observe from every reaction and the way she was starring at me that she felt like slapping me for not pressurizing her to get her number.

Now I have been thinking about her and I don't even know if I will ever come across her again. Her name, face and voice just keeps ringing in my mind. I don't even know if I just allowed my missing rib go like that.

Do you guys think I messed up?

10 Likes

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:41am On Nov 27, 2016
grin

Who knows, she might be one of us here... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by DonAkiroWorld(m): 2:45am On Nov 27, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Oh yeah, that will make a whole lot of sense sha. I just Jonzz wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by heed101(m): 2:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Ogaju Sade Adu

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by DaySpringer: 3:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Sometimes you don't talk too much.

"I would like to talk to you again sometime"
Bring out your phone, open the keypad and give it to her. She is not a dunce, she will understand.

However keep thinking of her (with a strong desire to see her) and you will meet her again.
Try going to the bank again in 2 weeks.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by Melahou(m): 3:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Any girl that smiles at you or wink at you shouldnt be your missing rib

Its only got to show that you cant keep a lady as an ordinary friend without a string attached

#Note... when next such occur in the future just smile back and walk away

5 Likes

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by HARDDON: 4:10am On Nov 27, 2016
DaySpringer:
Sometimes you don't talk too much.

"I would like to talk to you again sometime"
Bring out your phone, open the keypad and give it to her. She is not a dunce, she will understand.

However keep thinking of her (with a strong desire to see her) and you will meet her again.
Try going to the bank again in 2 weeks.

Mmmm, som1 is springing drills!

How about ur come carD? " here , its 1,500 recharge, use it by 6pm. It shld be active then"

N off u roll

No com card?
write ur number on a sheet, fold it n hand it to her: "here , that is my atm, call me for d pin when itz ur turn...

Gurls r Shy in public n there is a high probability she'd turn u down so be wise, save her n urself d embarrasment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by egopersonified(f): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2016
Just go to the bank manager, tell your story, they will check their CCTV footage for her pictures , run through their system and give you all the details you need. If you don't work for efcc, dss or you aren't related to one of the cabals, sorry

So while driving off with the look of disappointment on her face, common sense no tell you to drive go front, park and wait make the girl finish abi?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 27, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by larrymoore(m): 5:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Honestly, the lady went to the bank manager to enquire about you, do check your PM.
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 27, 2016
well...OP... you not to blame. Its 2016, girls have grown beyond this stage.
i beg to differ, I am not shy in public....

2 Likes

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by idu1(m): 5:45am On Nov 27, 2016
I should have park somewhere and wait for her.
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2016
I feel your pain bro..Next time pester her more.
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by crackhouse(m): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2016
It's almost Christmas so that smile is in order. This is the season of smiles from girls.

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by emeijeh(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Babe, what happened to ur main moniker? U chop ban?

@Op, go to the bank from monday to Friday this week.... You will see her there again on your lucky day.
Goodluck man
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by Kalatium(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2016
You don Bleep up, the reason why she didn't give you her phone number is because you asked her wrongly. Never ask a new girl for her phone number directly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2016
You shouldn't have asked, you should have written your number in a call card and slide it into her hands without looking at her and walk away
It'll make her feel less shy.... And i bet she hold on to that paper like her life depends on it wink and then give you a call that same night cheesy. JACKPOT!!!

Mhen that girl wouldn't be happy at all, she would have slapped you like a hundredth times in her head already cry
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by bizzy500: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Lizzdeb:
I feel your pain bro..Next time pester her more.
hi sexy
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2016
emeijeh:

Babe, what happened to ur main moniker? U chop ban?

@Op, go to the bank from monday to Friday this week.... You will see her there again on your lucky day.
Goodluck man

Yeaaah... For the mean time, I gonna use this one.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by DavidEsq(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Na only ur missing rib? Na ur missing kpomo. Guy last time I checked mature babies no dey do like her o! Omo I no just get time for all dis small gehs jare. Now she don miss. Next time she go align well.
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by udemejack(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2016
You were guilty of the following;
1.at first you were too hasty to hit the nail on the head.
2.you did not compose yourself very well.
3.you dont have a good sense of humour.
4.your focus was on her number without even trying to create a lasting impression in her heart.
5.if she refused to give you her number,why did'nt you stylishly write your number in a piece of paper and tell her to call you and see the magic.
Cc;HARDDON

8 Likes

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by DonAkiroWorld(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2016
udemejack:
You were guilty of the following;
1.at first you were too hasty to hit the nail on the head.
2.you did not compose yourself very well.
3.you dont have a good sense of humour.
4.your focus was on her number without even trying to create a lasting impression in her heart.
5.if she refused to give you her number,why did'nt you stylishly write your number in a piece of paper and tell her to call you and see the magic.
Cc;HARDDON

Did you read what I wrong at all? So all this things you stated is what I would have done in front of the ATM abi. First were will I get a pen and paper in front of ATM to write my number abi I for borrow from somebody waiting to use ATM. You just failed to understand the main point that everything was so fast and I didn't want to keeping her standing under the sun.
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by ancashy(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Remember that MTN advert abt the girl in the bus stuff....
Try ur luck by hyping your story on the social media.you never know.Miracles still happen and pray

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by udemejack(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
DonAkiroWorld:

Did you read what I wrong at all? So all this things you stated is what I would have done in front of the ATM abi. First were will I get a pen and paper in front of ATM to write my number abi I for borrow from somebody waiting to use ATM. You just failed to understand the main point that everything was so fast and I didn't want to keeping her standing under the sun.
Oga the earlier you accept that you bleeped up the better for you,you had upto 3 good chances to hold her hostage and i think you are just a boring type(no offence).
1.after the eye contacts, she greeted you and after you answered,that was the end,you did not not strike a convo.
2. Even when she was through with her transaction inside the bank,you allowed her to go away without even saying goodbye to her.
3.and fortunately you met her outside and you were not even a bit witty but your concentration was on her number.
4.You complain of not having a biro,did she not have too?.The worst part is that you even left her first at the ATM point and made her to watch as you left,abi you been dey form hard to get
HARDDON please come and school this newbie

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by AnodaIT(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
The Marines have finally located you brother. She must be calling for reinforcement from the waters

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by DonAkiroWorld(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
AnodaIT:
The Marines have finally located you brother. She must be calling for reinforcement from the waters

You no well sha... It's not only marine

1 Like

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by torres89: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
egopersonified:
Just go to the bank manager, tell your story, they will check their CCTV footage for her pictures , run through their system and give you all the details you need. If you don't work for efcc, dss or you aren't related to one of the cabals, sorry

So while driving off with the look of disappointment on her face, common sense no tell you to drive go front, park and wait make the girl finish abi?

so because of a babes contact he should do all these...

Na wa for u oooo
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by uairaland: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
DonAkiroWorld:
I actually came across this very calm and collected lady inside a bank on Friday. but when I asked her for her number, I guess because people were around she was shy and did the normal female forming by refusing and immediately she refused I didn't ask her again but I was like I understand she should just take care of herself.
As I entered my car to leave, I could observe from every reaction and the way she was starring at me that she felt like slapping me for not pressurizing her to get her number.

Now I have been thinking about her and I don't even know if I will ever come across her again. Her name, face and voice just keeps ringing in my mind. I don't even know if I just allowed my missing rib go like that.

Do you guys think I messed up?

you did what you were supposed to do.
it would have been different if you didn't ask for her number.... even though you must have asked "WRONGLY" but you asked.
but you have to remember this..... this is not the last time such a thing will happen to you. and you know why? because some days are like that and you will never get the number of every girl you meet even if you are "Giacomo Casanova"

don't be too hard on yourself bro.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by potbelly(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin
AnodaIT:

Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Op...

This thing will haunt you for a while if you do nothing about it. I still remember everything from a similar scenario 10 years ago

If you are really nice to the bank officer who handled her transaction, you could get a name
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by DonAkiroWorld(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Suprnov3r:
Op...

This thing will haunt you for a while if you do nothing about it. I still remember everything from a similar scenario 10 years ago

If you are really nice to the bank officer who handled her transaction, you could get a name

She gave me her name actually and I still remember it wella. I only asked her if it would be ok for me to give her a call much later in the day and she said she can't give me her number, looking at me and smiling. Immediately she said that I just told her it's ok that she should take care of herself. She even told me she was going to one mtn office around there, but I didn't want to just go there and insist on getting her number. Now that's why am regretting it all.
Re: I Was Being Over Nice, Now I Regret It. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
i guess we all make mistake at a certain point in time, i believe next time u will not make such mistake again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Parents Give You Out To A 16 Inches Guy / My Gf Is Fun Of Urinating Anytime I Eat Her Bong Hole. / Check Out This Viral Photo Of A Young Bride And Her 'Groom'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.