Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next (30437 Views)

Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by seunny4lif(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy
He pain them
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by bcashy: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Thisis2raw:
We are now seeing the difference between Buhari and GEJ. The worst elections so far is Edo and Ondo
Says who? ;DD sit down there dey run ur mouth!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by paradigmshift(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
can't work in ekiti
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by emmalexabl(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Tinubu has lost relevance in national politics.. ,and he is about loosing the little one he has even in SW politics...
APC is tinubus greatest undoing grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by bjyemson: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Fayose is not Mimiko. Fayose is a proper grassroots politician, Mimiko on the other hand betrayed his state by decamping from the Labour Party immediately after he won on their platform. Moreover....Ekiti pple like rice lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Adonbelivit
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by pcei: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2016
Nigerians are the most stupid people I've ever seen. Their stupidity are glaringly manifested that they are blinded to seek and know d truth. Imagine what everybody is suffering under this useless change mantra and still they wasted their votes for APC in Ondo. The old skeleton in d name of president is clueless and non-dimensional and so are all his stupid followers. Shame to Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Young03(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2016
wallace1:
Which state are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by danot1030: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Ekiti state is sure next. pdp should be buried once and for all.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by LastSurvivor11: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:
Igbos that can't survive as opposition too will be taunting yorubas who have been in opposition all their lives and doing fine

Expect igbos to surrender fully to APC by 2019.. the same muslim party the love to hate

Igbos in this post
I guess ur suffering from IGBOPHOBIA undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by passionate88: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
tinubu is finished
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
madridguy:
Ondo people be like " We Want Good Governance ". APC alone is the answer to that.

Never again will PDP rule us.

cheesy Ondo state? you are the most unstable state in the SW. No other state in the southwest has been governed by more parties than Ondo.

UPN, NPN back to UPN, AD, PDP, Labour, PDP now APC

Ondo state is like the local girl we call anfani adugbo (for the benefit of all) every party has had a taste of Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by lordmayor4(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2016
The Nigerian press and media will be the undoing of Nigeria if care is not taken.
All their reports are always balderdash.
No investigative journalism anymore

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by rose54321: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2016
I still don't understand Nigeria, with the current situation in the country and Buharis leadership style, I am amazed people still voted APC.

What happened to collecting bribe and voting for your choice. We know PDP is not an option, but atleast AD.

I am not understanding.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Why is it that each time pdp lost an election there will not be killings here and there?Apc political supporters will first take to the street and start killing people before they will oppose the result.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
APC goons

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Thisis2raw(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2016
bcashy:

Says who? ;DD sit down there dey run ur mouth!
no nid to stress myself to ansa ur type
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by OYAY(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Let us wait and watch the unfolding scenario in the political system of southwest and Nigeria as a whole. Meanwhile the scenario in Osun and Ekiti is difference from what is obtainable in Ondo for whoever care to listen!
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by NairaMaster1(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2016
'In a carefully executed plans' criminals
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2016
They didn't vote for "APC", they wanted a change of governance. I knew Mimiko's candidate would be let down. You shall see what will happen in Osun state.
rose54321:
I still don't understand Nigeria, with the current situation in the country and Buharis leadership style, I am amazed people still voted APC.

What happened to collecting bribe and voting for your choice. We know PDP is not an option, but atleast AD.

I am not understanding.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
rose54321:

I am not understanding.

Buhari himself is a result of a case of the lesser of 2 evils. This is the story of Nigerian politics. From what I saw at the debate Ondo people should at least be grateful it's not Oke, Jimoh or Agunloye

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Some Nigerians are phools. They want PDP to be buried while only APC take the shots. Their stupidity and ignorance is on the highest level. One party state killed Nigeria. When there wasn't any opposition to PDP, they did however they liked and went away with it.

Here comes another dimension. APC everywhere will further kill Nigeria. I just don't understand Nigerians. Are they damn illiterates or their brains functions in few departments.

Shame on Nigerians

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by bcashy: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Thisis2raw:
no nid to stress myself to ansa ur type

Do u av any reasonable answer is the big question? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Let's not shy away from the truth no matter how unpopular it appears to be.

Where are the APC members that disgracefully supported Oke against their own party because of blind followership? Everyone has now stylishly dissolved into Team Aketi. Shame, shame, SHAME.

Well, it shows that they know where they have erred. As Tinubu has now instructed upon his own rude awakening, all those disgruntled by the Ondo primaries should bury the hatchet and join hands to ensure further victories for the party.
pls I have get ur point here. If u check my signature here u will know me well that I don't support imposition of candidates in politics. It is very bad it destroys the popularity of people. From day one av been supporting aketi cos of his integrity in politics. This is watched the primary election that d apc conducted in Akure on september av concluded d point that Aketi won in free and fair election. Now it has bailed him again yesterday. The people of ondo state reject imposition behaviour of tinubu so that was d reason why they didn't vote for Oke and Jegede.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by lezkid(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy grin
ishiamu:
In a science Class, teacher asked Darwin..ߘ
"Darwin,if you are given a chance to travel through time, what will you do?
Darwin:I will go back to 1946, find Buhari's father and give him a condom Šߘ°ߘ°
grin
ishiamu:
In a science Class, teacher asked Darwin..ߘ
"Darwin,if you are given a chance to travel through time, what will you do?
Darwin:I will go back to 1946, find Buhari's father and give him a condom Šߘ°ߘ°

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by nonsobaba: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
they don't they start their ranting again. Pls don't ever negate to osun ekiti issues. They reality is there. The masses are aware what is going in this country. If they are claiming it is buhari boys they should not be sentimental in their reports. Each and everyone contribute to the victory of Aketi. He is peaceful man that should be rewarded with his integrity in Apc. Election coming up in osun is different from the one coming up in ekiti state. If fayose Bleep up big time, he will be disgrace from his party in twenty eighteen. Obiano should be warming up. Am sorry he will be disgrace from that seat next year.
Please can u tell us which party in your fantasy that will disgrace Obiano next year? Is it APC the fulani/yoruba party or PDP that APC is gradually dismantling in preparation for 2019?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Aburi001: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
madridguy:
Ondo people be like " We Want Good Governance ". APC alone is the answer to that.

Never again will PDP rule us.
YES oo......Never again a REALITY grin
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by lordyugo: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:
Igbos that can't survive as opposition too will be taunting yorubas who have been in opposition all their lives and doing fine

Expect igbos to surrender fully to APC by 2019.. the same muslim party the love to hate

respect to those igbo pple tormenting ur narcissistic life dat u always jerk off on any article on nairaland irrespective of whether it concerns igbos.
The hilarious thin is dat they dnt knw u exist or ever will cos u serve no useful purpose wit ur existence

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:
Some Nigerians are phools. They want PDP to be buried while only APC take the shots. Their stupidity and ignorance is on the highest level. One party state killed Nigeria. When there wasn't any opposition to PDP, they did however they liked and went away with it.

Here comes another dimension. APC everywhere will further kill Nigeria. I just don't understand Nigerians. Are they damn illiterates or their brains functions in few departments.

Shame on Nigerians
funny u are saying Nigerians are fools hope u know u are part of Nigerians hmmmm. Pls read what u type before u post ok. If there is strong and serious opposition party in Nigeria it will av been good. But not corrupt and selfish party as pdp. It is greed and selfishness that is destroying pdp to this extent. Pdp will keep figjting themselves till twenty nineteen.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
funny u are saying Nigerians are fools hope u know u are part of Nigerians hmmmm. Pls read what u type before u post ok. If there is strong and serious opposition party in Nigeria it will av been good. But not corrupt and selfish party as pdp. It is greed and selfishness that is destroying pdp to this extent. Pdp will keep figjting themselves till twenty nineteen.

Don't let comprehension be your problem. Read my comment again. Which party isn't greedy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
they don't they start their ranting again. Pls don't ever negate to osun ekiti issues. They reality is there. The masses are aware what is going in this country. If they are claiming it is buhari boys they should not be sentimental in their reports. Each and everyone contribute to the victory of Aketi. He is peaceful man that should be rewarded with his integrity in Apc. Election coming up in osun is different from the one coming up in ekiti state. If fayose Bleep up big time, he will be disgrace from his party in twenty eighteen. Obiano should be warming up. Am sorry he will be disgrace from that seat next year.
Obiano would be Disgraced by who? You think Anambra would take Apc and their propaganda? You are really a clown,Apc would not get upto 1K votes in Anambra,so stop dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by shedy03(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2016
so, ondo's election is APCs rehearsal for 2019 election. we shall see.
APC should not work to deliver its campaign promises, let them master election rigging. when we get to 2019, it will be dog and baboon soaked in blood(Kate jini - biri jini) in the word PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.