Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next (30436 Views)

Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
they Don they start again hmmmmmm. Let me continue sip my kunu jare. Chest beaters they lose much votes in the elections ok. The old akinwusi will never smell that seat in twenty eighteen ok. Ogbeni has done great work to osun people not on paper. He did d work very well and d masses see it. No be by mouth pdp will not smell that seat for ten years ok. Osun state is Apc state like wise lagos state too. So keep wailing. No room fir pdp with factions.

See I keep saying it that if aregbesola had invested well in education in Osun state, people like you will be so brilliant enough that you will always speak with your God given senses. Where did you see PDP or APC or KOWA in my write up? Can aregbesola go for the third term? Obviously NO. All I said was Elder Akinwusi should try his luck. Why are you angry at Akinwusi? I'm a bonafide citizen of Osun State just like you(that's if you are not one of these Lagosians sucking under Aregbesola and making mouth here) and I will always speak the truth. I don't know why you rushed at me because I wasn't talking to you. But as a good yoruba man, I know what your problem is. Do you remember this adage in yoruba? ENI TO BA JE TETE NI ARA N FU? Your conscience is really disturbing you. PELE.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by soldierboi16(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
unless osun people are charmed as they will never vote for Apc
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Alariwo2: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
lordyugo:

respect to those igbo pple tormenting ur narcissistic life dat u always jerk off on any article on nairaland irrespective of whether it concerns igbos.
The hilarious thin is dat they dnt knw u exist or ever will cos u serve no useful purpose wit ur existence

But the tiny toothpick between your legs can charge when they start their Tinubu nonsens.. isn't it
waiting for your people to decamp so you too can change mouth.. continue
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:
Igbos that can't survive as opposition too will be taunting yorubas who have been in opposition all their lives and doing fine

Expect igbos to surrender fully to APC by 2019.. the same muslim party the love to hate
Apc can't win anything in my home state Ebonyi, my Oldman was offered Apc ticket for house of Representatives 2015 he declined, your party only exists North of the Niger but failure is expensive and catastrophic so I wish Apc well.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by lordyugo: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:

But the tiny toothpick between your legs can charge when they start their Tinubu nonsens.. isn't it
waiting for your people to decamp so you too can change mouth.. continue

u must be a clown if u think I gv 2 f@$#ks bout any politician or nigerian politics. Guess d needle bw ur legs is what u jerk off on wenever u hear d word igbo nd tinubu
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Thisis2raw(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tculest:
. See painment o. Is it by force to vote for currupt ineffectual buffon? U shud knw is a mistake kid
hahaha you gave someone dumber to type for you
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Yarduni: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Buhari is staying there after 2019. Politics is not noise making and chest beating
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Your ignorance is appalling. You should have known that ondo state don't vote majorly along party sentiments but for individuals and fairness hence the many political parties.

Go back into history and learn instead of spewing rubbish, we don't subscribe to herd mentality/godfatherism.

My Original post was a light hearted joke, but since you responded in the manner you did:

doesn't your own response above negate your own assertion that ondo will never vote PDP again? What if A good man acceptable to the people of Ondo contests under PDP? So who is the ignoramus now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by 7lives: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tculest:
. Then oda parties shud rise up,we dnt want currupt Pdp again. Is it by force

Abeg no kill me with laughter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by obaloppelujo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
The truth of the matter is , pdp will win with eyes closed in some states . But not in yoruba land , apc,ad,sdp,labour party , accord party where all political parties formed by yoruba's , they wont vote pdp in any yoruba speaking state , maybe if they change the name .But pdp ? I doubt it .
ofcourse they might win some sit , reps,assemblies,chairman,councillor.But the prima . I doubt it.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
chloedogie:

See I keep saying it that if aregbesola had invested well in education in Osun state, people like you will be so brilliant enough that you will always speak with your God given senses. Where did you see PDP or APC or KOWA in my write up? Can aregbesola go for the third term? Obviously NO. All I said was Elder Akinwusi should try his luck. Why are you angry at Akinwusi? I'm a bonafide citizen of Osun State just like you(that's if you are not one of these Lagosians sucking under Aregbesola and making mouth here) and I will always speak the truth. I don't know why you rushed at me because I wasn't talking to you. But as a good yoruba man, I know what your problem is. Do you remember this adage in yoruba? ENI TO BA JE TETE NI ARA N FU? Your conscience is really disturbing you. PELE.
hmmm see ur reply again. I think say u wan enjoy my comment here. Well am at peace not in pieces as pdp ok. infact my conscience is cleared ok. Ogbeni av worked to the extent that if the pdp come again with their gra gra campaign, Apc will always beat them hands down. Av top them that they should form another party. That name they are bearing will destroy them the more. It is the selfish and d ingrate will not appreciate the work of ogbeni in the state of osun oioo. Even the visitors coming in appreciate his works more than any other governors in the south west. One thing about me is that I will not allow rubbish comment about d state of osun ok. And let me tell u this one again, whoever that will succeed d governor must be from osun west constituency ok. Am from osun state, born and fed in the state of osun. Pdp should forget 2018 gubernatorial election. They will be rejected by the masses. Pdp is dead in the state of osun. They should name another party not pdp with series of factions. Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmm see ur reply again. I think say u wan enjoy my comment here. Well am at peace not in pieces as pdp ok. infact my conscience is cleared ok. Ogbeni av worked to the extent that if the pdp come again with their gra gra campaign, Apc will always beat them hands down. Av top them that they should form another party. That name they are bearing will destroy them the more. It is the selfish and d ingrate will not appreciate the work of ogbeni in the state of osun oioo. Even the visitors coming in appreciate his works more than any other governors in the south west. One thing about me is that I will not allow rubbish comment about d state of osun ok. And let me tell u this one again, whoever that will succeed d governor must be from osun west constituency ok. Am from osun state, born and fed in the state of osun. Pdp should forget 2018 gubernatorial election. They will be rejected by the masses. Pdp is dead in the state of osun. They should name another party not pdp with series of factions. Thanks.

ALL you need is a good and quality education. Not half education oooo. Even there is adult education in the state. Go to college of education ILA-Orangun and brush up. You no go hear word. You can't even assimilate a simple write up. A ni ko lo kawe. ALAIGBORAN. Go and get good education. And when you are done, we can have a matured discussion not all these noise. Se o ti gbo nkan ti mo so fun e? Because I know you understand Yoruba more than English. Where you see APC or PDP for my write-up? ehn?

Also read this article. https://www.nairaland.com/3490353/dino-melaye-aregbesola-pay-workers. And tell me when your Ogbeni will be done paying up that huge debt.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by TheFreeOne: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
vodutive:

My Original post was a light hearted joke, but since you responded in the manner you did:

doesn't your own response above negate your own assertion that ondo will never vote PDP again? What if A good man acceptable to the people of Ondo contests under PDP? So who is the ignoramus now?

So it's now a light joke cos you've been found wanting?

See I hardly talked about parties regarding ondo election, my stand has always been there should be a level playing field and fairness from INEC/FG for all contestants not that a particular party will never be voted for.

Also I have always been against the brigandage and shenanigans within APC/PDP in trying to impose candidates with the assertion that the final choice is with the electorates.

And if you care to note I am not a member of any political party though I supported Oke. In 2012 I supported Mimoko whilst some members of my family back home voted for either Oke/Akeredolu such is common in ondo state cos we are independent minded and do not believe in herd mentality / godfatherism.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
chloedogie:

ALL you need is a good and quality education. Not half education oooo. Even there is adult education in the state. Go to college of education ILA-Orangun and brush up. You no go hear word. You can't even assimilate a simple write up. A ni ko lo kawe. ALAIGBORAN. Go and get good education. And when you are done, we can have a matured discussion not all these noise. Se o ti gbo nkan ti mo so fun e? Because I know you understand Yoruba more than English. Where you see APC or PDP for my write-up? ehn?

Also read this article. https://www.nairaland.com/3490353/dino-melaye-aregbesola-pay-workers. And tell me when your Ogbeni will be done paying up that huge debt.
I think u still want to read my reply again. Either which party u belong to , they will never smell that seat in 2018. So ti gboo. What we want is continuity not greed and selfishness. A governor that is offering free train service to the people during festive period. And somebody is here saying trash. I think u av to board the free train service to sun state during the christmas period and see things for your self ok. Ogbeni done great things in the state opf osun. His legacies can never be forgotten for his drastic infrastructural development in the state of osun. Ogbeni turns things around. It is during his time that four private universities spring up in the state of osun. It is during ogbeni period that big industries spring up. It is during ogbeni that big airport construction surface. It is during ogbeni that thousands of jobs were created. Almost all the village roads av been tarred ok. So reply again and get more reply from me.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I think u still want to read my reply again. Either which party u belong to , they will never smell that seat in 2018. So ti gboo. What we want is continuity not greed and selfishness. A governor that is offering free train service to the people during festive period. And somebody is here saying trash. I think u av to board the free train service to sun state during the christmas period and see things for your self ok. Ogbeni done great things in the state opf osun. His legacies can never be forgotten for his drastic infrastructural development in the state of osun. Ogbeni turns things around. It is during his time that four private universities spring up in the state of osun. It is during ogbeni period that big industries spring up. It is during ogbeni that big airport construction surface. It is during ogbeni that thousands of jobs were created. Almost all the village roads av been tarred ok. So reply again and get more reply from me.

grin grin grin grin grin. You are a joke. Don't worry. Just give me 3 more weeks I will soon be in Osun. I will be on leave for three weeks. I will start replying your rants with pictures. Ma worry ose meta lo ku. People will see all the good works. All the tarred villages and big airport will be seen, just calm down. I have an investment in Osun where I feed almost 13 mouths directly every month. I'm not like you that all you do is collect remnants from so called governor and come here to rant. We know ourselves. When a goat is overfed, it can call its owner a dog. That's your case. Two more years for him. Sha eat evrything that you can eat for now.

A former local govt chairman in my local govt(ODO-OTIN) is now using catapult to kill rats and birds around now. He can't even buy a cage. Keep spending people's sweat and one day will be one day for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Caselessness: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Let's not shy away from the truth no matter how unpopular it appears to be.

Where are the APC members that disgracefully supported Oke against their own party because of blind followership? Everyone has now stylishly dissolved into Team Aketi. Shame, shame, SHAME.

Well, it shows that they know where they have erred. As Tinubu has now instructed upon his own rude awakening, all those disgruntled by the Ondo primaries should bury the hatchet and join hands to ensure further victories for the party.
true!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So it's now a light joke cos you've been found wanting?

See I hardly talked about parties regarding ondo election, my stand has always been there should be a level playing field and fairness from INEC/FG for all contestants not that a particular party will never be voted for.

Also I have always been against the brigandage and shenanigans within APC/PDP in trying to impose candidates with the assertion that the final choice is with the electorates.

And if you care to note I am not a member of any political party though I supported Oke. In 2012 I supported Mimoko whilst some members of my family back home voted for either Oke/Akeredolu such is common in ondo state cos we are independent minded and do not believe in herd mentality / godfatherism.

you said Ondo will never vote for PDP again, then you say Ondo votes for individuals not party. Do you not see the contradiction in your statements? I simply pointed out that Ondo has voted for more parties than any other state in the SW. If you were a thinking man like the many scholars your state has produced you will realise there was nothing wrong in the staement I made and In fact you simply explained why it is that Ondo is always moving from one party to another and in fact may end up with PDP one day contrary to your statement.

The other stuff you talk about I am not interested in. I watched the debate and all 3 present are buffoons!! You have a chance to ask your opponents a question and your question is will you support me if I win? This is the same way you voted for Buhari when he said he will create jobs and nobody asked him how? We never seem to learn, Our present bunch of politicians lack ideas even the ones parading SAN in their titles because they are all a product of an environment where success is not a result of intellect. These are the kind of people you are bothering yourselves about? I am not from Ondo state and Ondo state in the grand scheme of things is a lesser state in the SW, The important states in the SW are Lagos Ogun and Oyo. Nobody cares about Osun, Ekiti or Ondo except indigenes from these states. Nobody is about to relocate to these areas because this person or that person won. You have no industries, no viable middle class population so you are unattractive as an investment destination for consumer focused companies and you contribute little to the country's GDP. These states will still be as undeveloped in 30 years as they are today irrespective of who is governor. Tell me what is so attractive about Ondo that I should be wasting my time debating which of the candidates is the bigger buffoon? Ondo ekiti and osun only have relevance when it's time for politics. So please don't think I have any interest in the affairs of Ondo state beyond a passing comment which has now exceeded it's lifespan. I simply made an observation which you have unwittingly affirmed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by banki(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thisis2raw:
We are now seeing the difference between Buhari and GEJ. The worst elections so far is Edo and Ondo

Have u asked your self...why did they hold elections in on do Edo bayelsa and rivers again in 2016 instead of 2015...

When you answer the questions you will know the difference between buhari and jonathan
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by MayorTee00(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
9ja election... Always full of drama!! SDP shuld av won this poo.. Mk God disgrace all of them

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by alen4smith(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thisis2raw:
We are now seeing the difference between Buhari and GEJ. The worst elections so far is Edo and Ondo
worse than rivers?e be lyk say craze dey ur head.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by TheFreeOne: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
vodutive:

you said Ondo will never vote for PDP again, then you say Ondo votes for individuals not party. Do you not see the contradiction in your statements?
I simply pointed out that Ondo has voted for more parties than any other state in the SW. If you were a thinking man like the many scholars your state has produced you will realise there was nothing wrong in the staement I made and In fact you simply explained why it is that Ondo is always moving from one party to another and in fact may end up with PDP one day contrary to your statement.

The other stuff you talk about I am not interested in. I watched the debate and all 3 present are buffoons!! You have a chance to ask your opponents a question and your question is will you support me if I win? This is the same way you voted for Buhari when he said he will create jobs and nobody asked him how? Our present bunch of politicians lack ideas even the ones parading SAN in their titles because they are all a product of an environment where success is not a result of intellect. These are the kind of people you are bothering yourselves about? I am not from Ondo state and Ondo state in the grand scheme of things is a lesser state in the SW, The important states in the SW are Lagos Ogun and Oyo. Nobody cares about Osun, Ekiti or Ondo except indigenes from these states. Nobody is about to relocate to these areas because this person or that person won. You have no industries, no viable middle class population so you are unattractive as an investment destination for consumer focused companies and you contribute little to the country's GDP. These states will still be as undeveloped in 30 years as they are today irrespective of who is governor. Tell me what is so attractive about Ondo that I should be wasting my time? Ondo ekiti and osun only have relevance when it's time for politics. So please don't think I have any interest in the affairs of Ondo state beyond a passing comment which has now exceeded it's lifespan. I simply made an observation which you have unwittingly affirmed.

I don't know where you get the impression that I claimed ondo will never vote for PDP cos i have always been against against imposition by politicians.

There's everything wrong with you calling my state anfani adugbo cos no sensible person will do such except for insult.

Agreed the debate should have been better and you can check my comments on same. And I did not vote for buhari, I was one of those that campaigned against his candidacy before 2015 elections cos the dude has no business being in government as can be seen from my posts on this forum.

And if you have no interest in ondo state it will be better you keep your warp mentality to yourself than passing derogatory comments about a people cos you want to make passing comment.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
chloedogie:

grin grin grin grin grin. You are a joke. Don't worry. Just give me 3 more weeks I will soon be in Osun. I will be on leave for three weeks. I will start replying your rants with pictures. Ma worry ose meta lo ku. People will see all the good works. All the tarred villages and big airport will be seen, just calm down. I have an investment in Osun where I feed almost 13 mouths directly every month. I'm not like you that all you do is collect remnants from so called governor and come here to rant. We know ourselves. When a goat is overfed, it can call its owner a dog. That's your case. Two more years for him. Sha eat evrything that you can eat for now.

A former local govt chairman in my local govt(ODO-OTIN) is now using catapult to kill rats and birds around now. He can't even buy a cage. Keep spending people's sweat and one day will be one day for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
funny dude. U better come on time and see d drastic development of ogbeni. Try and board d free train service been provided by ogbeni next month ok. Or if u are coming by car start snaping pictures from gbongan bridge and start snaping from there till u reach abeera to ataoja side and see the drastic road infrastructure ogbeni do hmmmm. U are so funny for saying ur local government chairman catapulting in okuku hmmm oga ooo. What is he doing during his days in local government hmmmm? From ur comment so far I av not pick any tangible point from you but only av d skills to wail and rant all over the thread. Keep it up hmm. It is ur job. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people. Thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by tunderay(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
soldierboi16:
unless osun people are charmed as they will never vote for Apc
Unfortunately, they won't be charmed , yet they will vote for APC. Guess its their choice and their right.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
vodutive:

you said Ondo will never vote for PDP again, then you say Ondo votes for individuals not party. Do you not see the contradiction in your statements? I simply pointed out that Ondo has voted for more parties than any other state in the SW. If you were a thinking man like the many scholars your state has produced you will realise there was nothing wrong in the staement I made and In fact you simply explained why it is that Ondo is always moving from one party to another and in fact may end up with PDP one day contrary to your statement.

The other stuff you talk about I am not interested in. I watched the debate and all 3 present are buffoons!! You have a chance to ask your opponents a question and your question is will you support me if I win? This is the same way you voted for Buhari when he said he will create jobs and nobody asked him how? We never seem to learn, Our present bunch of politicians lack ideas even the ones parading SAN in their titles because they are all a product of an environment where success is not a result of intellect. These are the kind of people you are bothering yourselves about? I am not from Ondo state and Ondo state in the grand scheme of things is a lesser state in the SW, The important states in the SW are Lagos Ogun and Oyo. Nobody cares about Osun, Ekiti or Ondo except indigenes from these states. Nobody is about to relocate to these areas because this person or that person won. You have no industries, no viable middle class population so you are unattractive as an investment destination for consumer focused companies and you contribute little to the country's GDP. These states will still be as undeveloped in 30 years as they are today irrespective of who is governor. Tell me what is so attractive about Ondo that I should be wasting my time debating which of the candidates is the bigger buffoon? Ondo ekiti and osun only have relevance when it's time for politics. So please don't think I have any interest in the affairs of Ondo state beyond a passing comment which has now exceeded it's lifespan. I simply made an observation which you have unwittingly affirmed.
abeg who they type trash here as if no one has d strength to reply him. I think the way u are thinking is backward side. How could you relegate ondo state that is the 4th largest producer of hydrocarbon to backward state. I think u need to visit doctors for medical checkup. What are using google for hmm? only for u to be typing trash as expected here hmmmm. Type ondo state mineral resources and read d potentials they av in terms of mineral resources. Companies dey ondo state ooo. And they contribute their GDP to the federal government. Ondo state is d largest producer of cocoa beans followed by osun state. I think u need to be checked ok. U will not find time to make your research well, butt create ur time to type trash here. Pls kindly think deep before u type ok. All the south west state are doing fine ok. They have series of mineral potentials for their various states ok. I won't tolerate reading ur trash and not reply you in a good manner hmmmmm. For u to know there are some villages in ondo state producing bitumen and shale. So pls think deep before you type ok.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I don't know where you get the impression that I claimed ondo will never vote for PDP cos i have always been against against imposition by politicians.

There's everything wrong with you calling my state anfani adugbo cos no sensible person will do such except for insult.

Agreed the debate should have been better and you can check my comments on same. And I did not vote for buhari, I was one of those that campaigned against his candidacy before 2015 elections cos the dude has no business being in government as can be seen from my posts on this forum.

And if you have no interest in ondo state it will be better you keep your warp mentality to yourself than passing derogatory comments about a people cos you want to make passing comment.

apologies I replied someone and you replied me so i assumed you were the guy I initially responded to. As far as the anfani adugbo comment I did tell tell you it was more of a joke. I understand you took offense and so I apologize.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
abeg who they type trash here as if no one has d strength to reply him. I think the way u are thinking is backward side. How could you relegate ondo state that is the 4th largest producer of hydrocarbon to backward state. I think u need to visit doctors for medical checkup. What are using google for hmm? only for u to be typing trash as expected here hmmmm. Type ondo state mineral resources and read d potentials they av in terms of mineral resources. Companies dey ondo state ooo. And they contribute their GDP to the federal government. Ondo state is d largest producer of cocoa beans followed by osun state. I think u need to be checked ok. U will not find time to make your research well, butt create ur time to type trash here. Pls kindly think deep before u type ok. All the south west state are doing fine ok. They have series of mineral potentials for their various states ok. I won't tolerate reading ur trash and not reply you in a good manner hmmmmm. For u to know there are some villages in ondo state producing bitumen and shale. So pls think deep before you type ok.

Oga please stop telling me about resources, Bayelsa state has crude, it's a backward state, Zamfara has minerals, it's a backward state. Whatever minerals and hydro carbons exist in Ondo state did not just appear yesterday but it is still a backward state, what have you being doing since that you think will change tommorow? Ogun has no Oil but it has industries so it is liveable, oyo has no Oil it is liveable, Lagos has nothing and it's the most developed. Abeg resources is a story for the birds until it transforms your state.

We have resources is the story of Nigeria, Is the Ondo state developed? that is the question not what you have because if you have resources and you dont use it, then it is meaningless. The point is right now Ondo state is a backward state, nobody in his right mind is going to say I am moving to Ondo or Akure because there are good job prospects and there is a good standard of living there except you are an indigine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
vodutive:

apologies I replied someone and you replied me so i assumed you were the guy I initially responded to. As far as the anfani adugbo comment I did tell tell you it was more of a joke. I understand you took offense and so I apologize.
pls whenever u want o type kindly think deep before u type ok. Google search and search for mineral potentials in ondo state and not typing trash. Ondo state is one of the state that is collecting 13 percent revenue from the federal government. Ondo state have enormous of shale that can generate gas and also av much bitumen and coal that can generate power. There are companies monitoring them oooo. If not pdp that Bleep up big time. Dangote will av site his oil refinery in ondo state and create more jobs to his citizens that is jobless. Ondo state is rich in mineral resources ooooooo.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls whenever u want o type kindly think deep before u type ok. Google search and search for mineral potentials in ondo state and not typing trash. Ondo state is one of the state that is collecting 13 percent revenue from the federal government. Ondo state have enormous of shale that can generate gas and also av much bitumen and coal that can generate power. There are companies monitoring them oooo. If not pdp that Bleep up big time. Dangote will av site his oil refinery in ondo state and create more jobs to his citizens that is jobless. Ondo state is rich in mineral resources ooooooo.

my friend abeg use this brain now!!! Did i tell you Ondo state has no resources? I am fully aware of the resources of Ondo state. But I am also fully aware that Ondo state is currently a backward state, that's all I am saying. I have not heard Aheredolu speak but if the debate was any indication of the future then nothing is going to change. Have you not been collecting 13% derivation, what did you do with it? Are you still not backward?

How much is your allocation? what will it do? before you start to shout 13% derivation!! You talk as if you will collect the whole 100% of Ondo bitumen or Oil!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
vodutive:

Oga please stop telling me about resources, Bayelsa state has crude, it's a backward state, Zamfara has minerals, it's a backward state. Whatever minerals and hydro carbons exist in Ondo state did not just appear yesterday but it is still a backward state, what have you being doing since that you think will change tommorow? Ogun has no Oil but it has industries so it is liveable, oyo has no Oil it is liveable, Lagos has nothing and it's the most developed. Abeg resources is a story for the birds until it transforms your state.

We have resources is the story of Nigeria, Is the Ondo state developed? that is the question not what you have because if you have resources and you dont use it, then it is meaningless. The point is right now Ondo state is a backward state, nobody in his right mind is going to say I am moving to Ondo or Akure because there are good job prospects and there is a good standard of living there except you are an indigine.
u have type ur trash again which I will not tolerate hmmm. Lagos is more develop today because they are in good hands that is handling them. Ibadan is been developed today because they av good hands handling them like wise ogunstate is developed today because they are in good hands. Pls let me correct you ogun state has hydrocarbon potentials too ok. We av oil companies in ogun state that is drilling oil. Ondo state doesn't develop enough to your expectation cos they fall to Pdp led government since pa Adefarati left. Nothing to talk during drunkard Agagu government. Even during mimiko era there is no tangible thing to talk to. Well they are now in good hands now cos' Aketi will do well in his first four years in office so I doubt him. He will perform well and put on best hands into his government. Now d governor elect is promising th refinery gigantic complex in oil region. So I don't doubt him. In osun state, d state is in good hands so I don't doubt d governor. Cutting across the sector, the governor av touch every sector. So pls make ur research well before u type ok thanks.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
vodutive:

my friend abeg use this brain now!!! Did i tell you Ondo state has no resources? I am fully aware of the resources of Ondo state. But I am also fully aware that Ondo state is currently a backward state, that's all I am saying. I have not heard Aheredolu speak but if the debate was any indication of the future then nothing is going to change. Have you not been collecting 13% derivation, what did you do with it? Are you still not backward?

How much is your allocation? what will it do? before you start to shout 13% derivation!! You talk as if you will collect the whole 100% of Ondo bitumen or Oil!
that was why I said ondo state was in wrong hands before that draw the state a little back ward state ok. But they are still trying shaaaaAa. State infrastructure development is determined by voting for good hands that will contribute their own quota into the development of the state. And let me tell u here ondo state have d resources ok. If ondo state av had good hands before it would av developed more than u expected hmmmmm. Some they don't come to their state to develop their state why some come. So it is vice versa.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by juman(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Considering buhari performance so far, he does not deserve to be the godfather of nigerian politics.

His performance is bad.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by abimic(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tinubu seems to be as wise as a snake, he that fights and runs away today would surely fight another day, political realignment of 2019 would cause a tsunami in APC, if APC allows what destroyed PDP repeat itself in their presidential primary, it would only spell doom for them. But why say ekiti, osun next, is osun now in opposition? All these APC guys would soon destroy themselves by themselves, short sighted fellows. I'm so keen on 2019, many forces would surely rise up, Saraki still is monitoring all and buhari shouldn't think the primary would be a roller coaster like he had it first since he's abolishing God fatherism. He can't be a God father unto himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno / Solomon Ogunji Is Dead / 800 Petrol Tankers Converted To Supply Gas – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.