Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next (30440 Views)

Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
that was why I said ondo state was in wrong hands before that draw the state a little back ward state ok. But they are still trying shaaaaAa. State infrastructure development is determined by voting for good hands that will contribute their own quota into the development of the state. And let me tell u here ondo state have d resources ok. If ondo state av had good hands before it would av developed more than u expected hmmmmm. Some they don't come to their state to develop their state why some come. So it is vice versa.

Get over this we have resources nonsense, there is no state in Nigeria without resources. Your state is a backward state, it holds no appeal for anyone. The question you should be asking yourself if youve heard anything from the present governor to suggest it is not business as usual because if it is or if he is like any of those buffons at rhe debate nothing is going to change!!!

Upon all your "we have resources" this is your federal allocation july 2016, you are oinly 700M ($2M) better than Zamfara, what progress are you expecting with this "we have resources", "we have 13%" when you are only $2m better than Zamfara and 1km of road is approx $1m minimum?

fed allocation July 2016
Oyo N4.13 billion,
Osun N1.2 billion,
Ondo N3.7 billion,
Ogun N2.83 billion,
Zamfara, N2.95 billion
Enugu N3.72 billion,
Bayelsa N4.98 billion,
Bauchi N4 billion,
I have added some states so you know how poor you really are and how insignificant this 13% really is.

let's look at IGR

while you are getting about N10b a year in IGR a state like Ogun is making N34B (and that is peanuts), even Oyo have completely wiped out any 13% derivation advantage you have over them by having a superior IGR to you. Your IGR is low because you are a backward state and that is my point. Only states that can attract middle class workers and associated economic activity to their region can raise substantial IGR because for a start PAYE is paid to the state and only formal sector workers pay PAYE. Katsina, Benue, Borno make more money fed+IGR combined than Ondo state and they have no Oil. Ondo will never develop if you are waiting for 13% because newsflash..the petroleum sector does not actually need to employ many people to get the Oil out and 2) only 13% of the money is coming to you. What you need are Industries possibly centered around agric.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
vodutive:

Get over this we have resources nonsense, there is no state in Nigeria without resources. Your state is a backward state, it holds no appeal for anyone. The question you should be asking yourself if youve heard anything from the present governor to suggest it is not business as usual because if it is or if he is like any of those buffons at rhe debate nothing is going to change!!!

Upon all your "we have resources" this is your federal allocation july 2016, you are oinly 700M ($2M) better than Zamfara, what progress are you expecting with this "we have resources", "we have 13%" when you are only $2m better than Zamfara and 1km of road is approx $1m minimum?

fed allocation July 2016
Oyo N4.13 billion,
Osun N1.2 billion,
Ondo N3.7 billion,
Ogun N2.83 billion,
Zamfara, N2.95 billion
Enugu N3.72 billion,
Bayelsa N4.98 billion,
Bauchi N4 billion,
I have added some states so you know how poor you really are and how insignificant this 13% really is.

let's look at IGR

while you are getting about N10b a year in IGR a state like Ogun is making N34B (and that is peanuts), even Oyo have completely wiped out any 13% derivation advantage you have over them by having a superior IGR to you. Your IGR is low because you are a backward state and that is my point. Only states that can attract middle class workers and associated economic activity to their region can raise substantial IGR because for a start PAYE is paid to the state and only formal sector workers pay PAYE. Katsina, Benue, Borno make more money fed+IGR combined than Ondo state and they have no Oil. Ondo will never develop if you are waiting for 13% because newsflash..the petroleum sector does not actually need to employ many people to get the Oil out and 2) only 13% of the money is coming to you. What you need are Industries possibly centered around agric.

so far I av not get any tangible point from you here ok. Try and make ur research more hmmmm. In terms of GDP ondo state beat the state u mention here. Ondo state beat borno state and zamfara state. Just mention them. U are even analyzing d july allocation here. I think u need to google search more. U have not get it yet ok. Hope u know that ondo state is the largest producer of cocoa in Nigeria and hope u know the worth of cocoa business now. They even av companies that is processing cocoa to powdery form. So pls make ur research well before u come here and type ur trash ok. Don't ever compare ondo state with boko haram troubled state borno. Get ur fact right before u type ok.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
so far I av not get any tangible point from you here ok. Try and make ur research more hmmmm. In terms of GDP ondo state beat the state u mention here. Ondo state beat borno state and zamfara state. Just mention them. U are even analyzing d july allocation here. I think u need to google search more. U have not get it yet ok. Hope u know that ondo state is the largest producer of cocoa in Nigeria and hope u know the worth of cocoa business now. They even av companies that is processing cocoa to powdery form. So pls make ur research well before u come here and type ur trash ok. Don't ever compare ondo state with boko haram troubled state borno. Get ur fact right before u type ok.

you are talking like an ignorant man. lets tale ogun state, Amosun has just announced his budget for 2017 of N221B, IGR is estimated at N114 Billion, that is more than your total allocation including your 13% and IGR combined....just IGR o! no fed allocation included!!! Your actual federal allocation for last year with all the "we have resources", "we have 13%" was N78B....you have a loooong way to go!!

your conbined total revenue in 2017 will be less than what Ogun makes in IGR, States like Lagos, Ogun, Oyo can do this because they have relatively well off residents, all you have in Ondo state are poor people. There is no IGR from poor people!!!! Don't you get it? You need to industrialize and attract industries and theirwell-off workers like Amosun is doing instead of shouting we have 13%!!

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/220047/ogun-amosun-proposes-n221-119bn-budget-2017

http://www.ondobudget.org/year_budget/year_2016/revenue%20summary%201%20page.pdf

http://www.ondobudget.org/year_budget/year_2016/IGR.pdf

sit down there comparing yourself to Zamfara and Borno state, one a sharia state, where no right thinking person goes to invest, the other a state ravaged by years of terrorism and displacement...those are your yardsticks and when I say your state is backward you take offense. i say your mates in the south west are raising N114B from IGR alone, look at the link I posted, your total realsised revenue from your 13% and IGR in 2015 is just over half what OGUn will generate on it's own without federal allocation in 2017 and you are there talking! My friend abeg go and sit down!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Well-said. I agree that the governorship spot is open at the moment. One certain truth is APC has lost it and no candidate under the party will ever have people's support. History won't forget how Aregbesola played on the intelligence of the local/street people. Lied to them, said Jonathan didn't give him any federal allocation that once Buhari becomes president, things would be better. In return people foolishly voted against Jonathan, Buhari became president yet nothing changed. Only to embezzle and embezzle money. His days are numbered.
chloedogie:

All Osun need is a credible independent person to flag off his campaign ship. Personally I can't really see anyone. But there was this man that served under Governor Oyinlola as the head of service for years and even still worked briefly under Gov Aregbesola, if he can really come out strong, I see him making waves. I think his name is Elder Segun Akinwusi. If credible and strong people who are indigenes of Osun within and outside the state could rally round him, I see a liberation in front of us.

He's a credible administrator. Osun needs him. There could be some other people that I don't know but I know him.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
funny dude. U better come on time and see d drastic development of ogbeni. Try and board d free train service been provided by ogbeni next month ok. Or if u are coming by car start snaping pictures from gbongan bridge and start snaping from there till u reach abeera to ataoja side and see the drastic road infrastructure ogbeni do hmmmm. U are so funny for saying ur local government chairman catapulting in okuku hmmm oga ooo. What is he doing during his days in local government hmmmm? From ur comment so far I av not pick any tangible point from you but only av d skills to wail and rant all over the thread. Keep it up hmm. It is ur job. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep fulfilling his campaign promises to his people. Thanks.

The level of poverty in Nigeria has taken a new dimension and you are just spelling it out. Take a free train from where to where? Free train is the good work of a sitting gov? Ahhh... Oga now I know there is a big problem at hand. Pele. Have a nice day sir.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2016
vodutive:

you are talking like an ignorant man. lets tale ogun state, Amosun has just announced his budget for 2017 of N221B, IGR is estimated at N114 Billion, that is more than your total allocation including your 13% and IGR combined....just IGR o! no fed allocation included!!! Your actual federal allocation for last year with all the "we have resources", "we have 13%" was N78B....you have a loooong way to go!!

your conbined total revenue in 2017 will be less than what Ogun makes in IGR, States like Lagos, Ogun, Oyo can do this because they have relatively well off residents, all you have in Ondo state are poor people. There is no IGR from poor people!!!! Don't you get it? You need to industrialize and attract industries and theirwell-off workers like Amosun is doing instead of shouting we have 13%!!

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/220047/ogun-amosun-proposes-n221-119bn-budget-2017

http://www.ondobudget.org/year_budget/year_2016/revenue%20summary%201%20page.pdf

http://www.ondobudget.org/year_budget/year_2016/IGR.pdf

sit down there comparing yourself to Zamfara and Borno state, one a sharia state, where no right thinking person goes to invest, the other a state ravaged by years of terrorism and displacement...those are your yardsticks and when I say your state is backward you take offense. i say your mates in the south west are raising N114B from IGR alone, look at the link I posted, your total realsised revenue from your 13% and IGR in 2015 is just over half what OGUn will generate on it's own without federal allocation in 2017 and you are there talking! My friend abeg go and sit down!!!
this is the reason why u are still a learner hmmmmm. U can't compare ogun and lagos IGR with osun state IGR now. But in terms of infrastructure development he is trying on that. If oil producing state Delta and Bayelsa can't boast of infrastructure development. If ogbeni can achieve without the thirteen percent fg allocation to the oil producing state he still perform well. He marked six years in government on sunday still he is still commission series of project he embark upon. Till twenty eighteen PDP will not smell that seat. They will not be allowed for their selfishness and greed. When Pdp was in government then, there is nothing to show for it. Only for them to be using state money to recruit thugs and embezzle the treasury. During ogbeni administration every thing av been corrected. U can come around and see things for your self and give kudos to him.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2016
chloedogie:

The level of poverty in Nigeria has taken a new dimension and you are just spelling it out. Take a free train from where to where? Free train is the good work of a sitting gov? Ahhh... Oga now I know there is a big problem at hand. Pele. Have a nice day sir.
It is not difficult again to identify wailer. Continue ur work there's award for it. By december christmas season u will see the free train service am talking about.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Well-said. I agree that the governorship spot is open at the moment. One certain truth is APC has lost it and no candidate under the party will ever have people's support. History won't forget how Aregbesola played on the intelligence of the local/street people. Lied to them, said Jonathan didn't give him any federal allocation that once Buhari becomes president, things would be better. In return people foolishly voted against Jonathan, Buhari became president yet nothing changed. Only to embezzle and embezzle money. His days are numbered.
u can always type your trash as expected again. It is when ur eyes is clear then u will know the cardinal point of Pmb government.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
this is the reason why u are still a learner hmmmmm. U can't compare ogun and lagos IGR with osun state IGR now. But in terms of infrastructure development he is trying on that. If oil producing state Delta and Bayelsa can't boast of infrastructure development. If ogbeni can achieve without the thirteen percent fg allocation to the oil producing state he still perform well. He marked six years in government on sunday still he is still commission series of project he embark upon. Till twenty eighteen PDP will not smell that seat. They will not be allowed for their selfishness and greed. When Pdp was in government then, there is nothing to show for it. Only for them to be using state money to recruit thugs and embezzle the treasury. During ogbeni administration every thing av been corrected. U can come around and see things for your self and give kudos to him.

who is this Mumu, I'm talking Ondo, I say Ondo is backward, you start to talk Osun which has not even left starting line. Wetin concern me with Osun state?
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
It is not difficult again to identify wailer. Continue ur work there's award for it. By december christmas season u will see the free train service am talking about.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2016
vodutive:

who is this Mumu, I'm talking Ondo, I say Ondo is backward, you start to talk Osun which has not even left starting line. Wetin concern me with Osun state?

Oga do you know what is called assimilation in English? When you read and don't assimilate then there is danger. One thing about that guy is that that he reads, but doesn't assimilate. You should just be looking at the guy. Johnny Johnny. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2016
vodutive:

to be frank and truthful. Mimiko do well in his first tenure. But destroyed everything in his second tenure. Infacts if osun or lag av mineral resources like ondo state, all this states will av been like small london. But ondo state was controlled by thugs and wrong hands. What mimiko was pulling the money of the state was Akure. He didn't put any money to any senatorial districts. Now he has lose massively to his opposition party in ondo state. Well Aketi will touch all the sector in the state. I strongly believe he will not be a selfish and greedy fellow like mimiko and his cabals.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2016
chloedogie:

Oga do you know what is called assimilation in English? When you read and don't assimilate then there is danger. One thing about that guy is that that he reads, but doesn't assimilate. You should just be looking at the guy. Johnny Johnny. grin grin grin grin grin
av gave u people more work to do. Continue wailing without no point. I will beat anyone that is tackling me hands down. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep succeeding.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
av gave u people more work to do. Continue wailing without no point. I will beat anyone that is tackling me hands down. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep succeeding.

Johnny Johnny. My man. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2016
chloedogie:

Johnny Johnny. My man. grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes am ready to reply u with good salient point. Am not ready to anwer u based on ur wailing and ranting. Let us called a spade a spade ogbeni achieved series of series of things in the state of osun. Keep wailing there's an award for it.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by OYAY(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2016
tunderay:
Really? Na so una talk before Edo and Ondo election. Here we are now, APC beaten PDP up and down. The fact is that Nigerians don't see PDP as an ideal party again, what happened in the past is still fresh in their mind . Maybe things can change if another party comes up, but with PDP, it will always end in defeat.

You did not get my point which is base on the theme of the thread regarding Buhari boys installing their preferred candidates in APC; am not a fan of PDP since the inception of this dispensation my view is on crisis in APC vis a vis preferred candidate of either faction getting the partys' (APC) nomination consequently winning the general.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by OYAY(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2016
tunderay:
Really? Na so una talk before Edo and Ondo election. Here we are now, APC beaten PDP up and down. The fact is that Nigerians don't see PDP as an ideal party again, what happened in the past is still fresh in their mind . Maybe things can change if another party comes up, but with PDP, it will always end in defeat.

You did not get my point which is base on the theme of the thread regarding Buhari boys installing their preferred candidates in APC; am not a fan of PDP since the inception of this dispensation my view is on crisis in APC vis a vis preferred candidate of either faction getting the partys' (APC) nomination consequently winning the general. You and I knows that the scenario in the two states I mentioned is totally different from ondo state.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
yes am ready to reply u with good salient point. Am not ready to anwer u based on ur wailing and ranting. Let us called a spade a spade ogbeni achieved series of series of things in the state of osun. Keep wailing there's an award for it.

See Johnny here is the issue. I'm not saying Osun governor hasn't done anything. I will never say that. Even Dasuki did his own bit. But if you can remember very well, the gov once said he won't need federal govt allocations anymore etc. My question is what happened to all those statements? How come half salary issue is tied round low fed allocation. How did he incur such a big debt and Osun can't pay full salary if that money was well spent on things that could have boost the state IGR? He promised so many things but what went wrong?

Johnny do you think this gov can pay off the debt of this state? And if yes or no what will happen to the other half salaries he didn't pay over the years. I just need answers. See I've driven pass the good roads he has constructed, one of such is the Ilesha-Osogbo road which remains a little part uncompleted after Bishop's court(Oke-Ayepe) to the small bridge before oja-oba, which would be done with time. Many more pedestrian roads were done including working on most flooded rivers that caused flooding over the years. He built big schools give it to him. But people are crying within the state. Pensioners are not paid. Staff are on huge debt cos of inconsistent salaries.

Tell me when the state will come out of all these. See ain't fighting you I just want us to be candid, honest and real. See bro, if you don't pay full salary in Osun unlike other states, there is little or no IGR. outside taxes, tell me one concrete IGR you know in the state? Bro let's be real with ourselves. How will a teacher that has about three children in a university pay for their upkeep and fees if not paid his salary in full? Oga people are groaning that's the honest truth. But if you still can't reason along with me slight then let's just forget all these.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by tunderay(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2016
OYAY:

You did not get my point which is base on the theme of the thread regarding Buhari boys installing their preferred candidates in APC; am not a fan of PDP since the inception of this dispensation my view is on crisis in APC vis a vis preferred candidate of either faction getting the partys' (APC) nomination consequently winning the general. You and I knows that the scenario in the two states I mentioned is totally different from ondo state.
OK, now I got you. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
chloedogie:

See Johnny here is the issue. I'm not saying Osun governor hasn't done anything. I will never say that. Even Dasuki did his own bit. But if you can remember very well, the gov once said he won't need federal govt allocations anymore etc. My question is what happened to all those statements? How come half salary issue is tied round low fed allocation. How did he incur such a big debt and Osun can't pay full salary if that money was well spent on things that could have boost the state IGR? He promised so many things but what went wrong?

Johnny do you think this gov can pay off the debt of this state? And if yes or no what will happen to the other half salaries he didn't pay over the years. I just need answers. See I've driven pass the good roads he has constructed, one of such is the Ilesha-Osogbo road which remains a little part uncompleted after Bishop's court(Oke-Ayepe) to the small bridge before oja-oba, which would be done with time. Many more pedestrian roads were done including working on most flooded rivers that caused flooding over the years. He built big schools give it to him. But people are crying within the state. Pensioners are not paid. Staff are on huge debt cos of inconsistent salaries.

Tell me when the state will come out of all these. See ain't fighting you I just want us to be candid, honest and real. See bro, if you don't pay full salary in Osun unlike other states, there is little or no IGR. outside taxes, tell me one concrete IGR you know in the state? Bro let's be real with ourselves. How will a teacher that has about three children in a university pay for their upkeep and fees if not paid his salary in full? Oga people are groaning that's the honest truth. But if you still can't reason along with me slight then let's just forget all these.
u have start your wailing again hmmmmm. I don't av to express my self much cos u are just demonstrate your grievances on the social media. If u remember very well when d economy was nice he was paying the workers thirteenth months salaries. U don't even talk about that one ooo. But only type as if ogbeni did nothing to civil service sector. U don't even say ogbeni sponsor series of directors of MDAs to oversees to further their various courses in abroad. U don't even talk about their salary structure. How ogbeni has been doing great in their salary scale. What u know is to condemn his infrastructure project. Upon economic recession ogbeni is still pay the pensioners their allowances. Ask other states governors that has not paid a dime in their salaries this year. Ogbeni av been up and doing tiredlessly to make sure things become great in the state of osun. If pdp led government av done half of what ogbeni did d load will av reduced to bearest minimum. But pdp led government did nothing but always chop and loot the state treasury and clean their mouth. Thta is why d masses will not vote for them in the next gubernatorial election. If u remember very well. The same governor aregbe was paying d gratuities to the pensioners. Both the old ones that oyin doesn't paid then have been paid their money. Pls find something to do jare. Wailing will not help a progressing fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.