Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next (30444 Views)

Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Mega Party: Atiku, Tinubu, Makarfi’s PDP Target March 2017 Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2016
nonsobaba:
Please can u tell us which party in your fantasy that will disgrace Obiano next year? Is it APC the fulani/yoruba party or PDP that APC is gradually dismantling in preparation for 2019?
it will shock u next year. No need to talk much. D masses are not brainwash again ok. People are more wiser and they know what to do to their leader. So keep ur fingers crossed. Obiano should keep embezzling d state treasury. He will be investigated by Dss and Efcc. No need to talk much.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by nonsobaba: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
it will shock u next year. No need to talk much. D masses are not brainwash again ok. People are more wiser and they know what to do to their leader. So keep ur fingers crossed. Obiano should keep embezzling d state treasury. He will be investigated by Dss and Efcc. No need to talk much.
Simple question u were asked and no sensible reply.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by jibrilaminum: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2016
NO DOUBT AT ALL, YOU WERE TRULY BORN BY MISTAKE!
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2016
bjyemson:
Fayose is not Mimiko. Fayose is a proper grassroots politician, Mimiko on the other hand betrayed his state by decamping from the Labour Party immediately after he won on their platform. Moreover....Ekiti pple like rice lipsrsealed
even if Mimiko is in labour party and adopt his puppet son jegede, he will still be rejected. People are not brainwashed again ok. People are more enlightened and more wiser by the day. So pls stayed tuned to fayose downfall. Fayose start the downfall of Pdp. It was him and ffk that d breakup of pdp. Pdp will continue to fight each other till twenty nineteen and Apc will be keeping stronger and better till twenty nineteen. No doubt fayose will lose ekiti state in twenty eighteen election. He will av to adopt another puppet son as mimiko did in ondo state.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by kolaish(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2016
madridguy:
Ondo people be like " We Want Good Governance ". APC alone is the answer to that.

Never again will PDP rule us.
You may be right, but I think the personality is actually what wins election in the south west and not the party.

My opinion though.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Wolex143: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Thisis2raw:
We are now seeing the difference between Buhari and GEJ. The worst elections so far is Edo and Ondo
shut up that ur smelling mouth, so u wnt Ondo people to vote for PDP again after the suffering and smilling they encountered frm them. If u dn't knw wat to say concerning Ondo election ogbeni meshonu ok?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by rashylous(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
* The right people are hired to do the work, there is no micromanagement
* Responsibility is delegated to people who are held accountable for their actions
* Successes are attributed to the people that make them happen

A Trusted Leader
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Tculest: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Young03:
APC can never win in my state
. They don stat again, E-voters. Wen are u going to learn'?
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by cyrilamx(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Don't copy n paste...Google is your friend PMB was born in 1942. If he already existed 4 yrs by 1946 how can Darwin now give his father condom in 1946? Does condom neutralise a child already born?
ishiamu:
In a science Class, teacher asked Darwin..ߘ
"Darwin,if you are given a chance to travel through time, what will you do?
Darwin:I will go back to 1946, find Buhari's father and give him a condom Šߘ°ߘ°

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by TheFreeOne: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
vodutive:

cheesy Ondo state? you are the most unstable state in the SW. No other state in the southwest has been governed by more parties than Ondo.

UPN, NPN back to UPN, AD, PDP, Labour, PDP now APC

Ondo state is like the local girl we call anfani adugbo (for the benefit of all) every party has had a taste of Ondo state

Your ignorance is appalling. You should have known that ondo state don't vote majorly along party sentiments but for individuals and fairness hence the many political parties.

Go back into history and learn instead of spewing rubbish, we don't subscribe to herd mentality/godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
[size=14pt]Those ''Buhari boys" did nothing. Most people are tired Mimiko's governance. Currently owning many months salaries too. It will be stupid for anyone to believe that APC will win the next governorship election in Osun State when Aregbesola is making those people go through hardship. I don't know about Ekiti but in Osun, Apc is dead. [/size]

All Osun need is a credible independent person to flag off his campaign ship. Personally I can't really see anyone. But there was this man that served under Governor Oyinlola as the head of service for years and even still worked briefly under Gov Aregbesola, if he can really come out strong, I see him making waves. I think his name is Elder Segun Akinwusi. If credible and strong people who are indigenes of Osun within and outside the state could rally round him, I see a liberation in front of us.

He's a credible administrator. Osun needs him. There could be some other people that I don't know but I know him.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Tculest: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2016
Thisis2raw:
We are now seeing the difference between Buhari and GEJ. The worst elections so far is Edo and Ondo
. U are right, and Pmb coducted Ekiti election. Stealing is nw curruption my frnd

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by chloedogie(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
They didn't vote for "APC", they wanted a change of governance. I knew Mimiko's candidate would be let down. You shall see what will happen in Osun state.

All Osun need is a credible independent person to flag off his campaign ship. Personally I can't really see anyone. But there was this man that served under Governor Oyinlola as the head of service for years and even still worked briefly under Gov Aregbesola, if he can really come out strong, I see him making waves. I think his name is Elder Segun Akinwusi. If credible and strong people who are indigenes of Osun within and outside the state could rally round him, I see a liberation in front of us.

He's a credible administrator. Osun needs him. There could be some other people that I don't know but I know him.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by jibrilaminum: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Buhari Boy?

Make APC no make mouth o. The people voted for the right candidates and not party. If its party APC will not even get a single vote.

Kick out joorr.... buhari tel u say him get boys abee no b media portray him loyalists as such! So na true say common sence no common.
BTW... shei na u go vote on behalf of ol ondo pple whei rotimi no go get single vote shei?
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Thisis2raw(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Tculest:
. U are right, and Pmb coducted Ekiti election. Stealing is nw curruption my frnd
lack of education is suppose to be corruption too. You don't even know how to spell conducted and corruption correctly
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Themonster: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Let's not shy away from the truth no matter how unpopular it appears to be.

Where are the APC members that disgracefully supported Oke against their own party because of blind followership? Everyone has now stylishly dissolved into Team Aketi. Shame, shame, SHAME.

Well, it shows that they know where they have erred. As Tinubu has now instructed upon his own rude awakening, all those disgruntled by the Ondo primaries should bury the hatchet and join hands to ensure further victories for the party.

modath grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by crownbryan(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2016
... Not surprise. Mimiko is not an active politician. During the tussle between sherrif and markafi for who will produce Ondo PDP aspirant, one could have expected Mimiko to hit the streets and aggressively campaign for Jegede pending the ruling from the appeal court. But this was not the case. Relying only on goodwill alone can't just deliver the result.

Check out the case between EFCC and Theodore Orji of Abia state (PDP aspirant notwithstanding the efcc case hanging on his neck then), the then governor Orji Uzor Kalu embarked on aggressive campaign for Theodore Orji even when he is been detained in Lagos by EFCC. Orji Uzor Kalu never gave up with the campaign. He was visiting the 17 LGA of Abia state with Theodore Orji's wife actively participating in the campaign. At the end of the day, Theodore Orji won that election even when he's been detained in Lagos by EFCC. Gov Mimiko lacked this charismatic leadership.

The same Gov Mimiko allowed PDP to loose Ondo state during the last presidential election .And now a sitting Gov can't consolidate and deliver Victory to a PDP candidate. Is a shame for Mimiko. He is not politically active, popular, charismatic and aggressive like Orji Uzor Kalu scenario I elaborated above. Mind you, Orji Uzor was having big problems then with Obasanjo, but he still deliver the victory against all odds.

Finally, shame to Modi Sherrif and Markafi for bringing this ignomy to PDP. Allowing the most nationally, unifying, most experienced party like PDP to go extinction won't be acceptable to nigerians. Especially when the rules of the game is not been observed. Yes, there is a connection between the feuds in PDP as led by Modi Sherrif and been motivated and encourage by APC. Nigerians are not fools.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Tculest: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:
Some Nigerians are phools. They want PDP to be buried while only APC take the shots. Their stupidity and ignorance is on the highest level. One party state killed Nigeria. When there wasn't any opposition to PDP, they did however they liked and went away with it.

Here comes another dimension. APC everywhere will further kill Nigeria. I just don't understand Nigerians. Are they damn illiterates or their brains functions in few departments.

Shame on Nigerians
. Then oda parties shud rise up,we dnt want currupt Pdp again. Is it by force
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Tculest:
. Then oda parties shud rise up,we dnt want currupt Pdp again. Is it by force

What are u doing in your own little way to make other party stronger. There are small parties from AD to APGA to LP et al. There are rich and powerful men willing to fund if they see the masses in support of these parties.

The country is ours. We should let a number of politicians hijack it completely.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Tculest: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Thisis2raw:
lack of education is suppose to be corruption too. You don't even know how to spell conducted and corruption correctly
. See painment o. Is it by force to vote for currupt ineffectual buffon? U shud knw is a mistake kid
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Tculest: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2016
ollah1:

What are u doing in your own little way to make other party stronger. There are small parties from AD to APGA to LP et al. There are rich and powerful men willing to fund if they see the masses in support of these parties.

The country is ours. We should let a number of politicians hijack it completely.
. Nice one from u.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by ASL33: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2016
I don't get it, is osun not an APC state already?
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Doctor0071(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Yoruba is full of betrayal, if nigeria divide to 3, yoruba will suffer becos no love for each other, am also yoruba frm ogun state, LIKE it or NOT who care
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by tunderay(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2016
OYAY:
Let us wait and watch the unfolding scenario in the political system of southwest and Nigeria as a whole. Meanwhile the scenario in Osun and Ekiti is difference from what is obtainable in Ondo for whoever care to listen!
Really? Na so una talk before Edo and Ondo election. Here we are now, APC beaten PDP up and down. The fact is that Nigerians don't see PDP as an ideal party again, what happened in the past is still fresh in their mind . Maybe things can change if another party comes up, but with PDP, it will always end in defeat.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2016
chloedogie:

they Don they start again hmmmmmm. Let me continue sip my kunu jare. Chest beaters they lose much votes in the elections ok. The old akinwusi will never smell that seat in twenty eighteen ok. Ogbeni has done great work to osun people not on paper. He did d work very well and d masses see it. No be by mouth pdp will not smell that seat for ten years ok. Osun state is Apc state like wise lagos state too. So keep wailing. No room fir pdp with factions.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Bimpe29: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
The Buhari's Boys did very well.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
ASL33:
I don't get it, is osun not an APC state already?
don't mind them jare they are just deceiving them selves ok.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Johnnyessence(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
nonsobaba:
Simple question u were asked and no sensible reply.
I don't know what u are saying ok.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by TheFreeOne: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Let's not shy away from the truth no matter how unpopular it appears to be.

[b]Where are the APC members that disgracefully supported Oke against their own party because of blind followership? Everyone has now stylishly dissolved into Team Aketi. Shame, shame, SHAME.

Well, it shows that they know where they have erred. As Tinubu has now instructed upon his own rude awakening, all those disgruntled by the Ondo primaries should bury the hatchet and join hands to ensure further victories for the party.

You mean your fellow members of zombie united club

Truth be told they must have realised that even amongst thieves there ought to be honour and they felt disappointed by Buhari position on APC guber primaries.

Anyway kudos to you sha you're more stable than those Tinubu Ass.lickers.
Re: Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next by Dare2Try(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
they don't they start their ranting again. Pls don't ever negate to osun ekiti issues. They reality is there. The masses are aware what is going in this country. If they are claiming it is buhari boys they should not be sentimental in their reports. Each and everyone contribute to the victory of Aketi. He is peaceful man that should be rewarded with his integrity in Apc. Election coming up in osun is different from the one coming up in ekiti state. If fayose Bleep up big time, he will be disgrace from his party in twenty eighteen. Obiano should be warming up. Am sorry he will be disgrace from that seat next year.

I will take this comment as a compliment from a grown up man that lacks mature mentality, tell me how governors that are doing better than obiano, anyway y wasting my precious time replying u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) / Army Laments Police Brutality In Secret Letter, Says Soldiers Are Being Killed / How To Check Your INEC Voter's Registration Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.