Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Does This Lady Really Mean? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (45879 Views)

What Does She Really Mean / What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / Find Out What Sexy Really Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
uxdesigner:
Op na u fvck up, y will u profess love to a girl u met a week ago? if she gree for u and una start to dey date, she come cheat u for middle of road, persin no go knw say u bin no get to know her real attitude before u date am. its good as she has started showing u her true nature. the short story is, she is after ur money!!
You dey mind the guy.. Mayb she's testing his so-called love
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by papauju(m): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
The truth is always better, I hv come across girls /ladies like her,you delete my first comment, tell her you don't have and see her reaction

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by jahsson(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Frankraj:
I don't know if we still need a prophet to tell us that all Nigerian girls/lady are all prostitutes.they are all after money . I pity any guy that's still calling a Nigerian girl his girlfriend or fiance. You as a guy is just deceiving yourself

When u generalize... Using the word "ALL" actually makes u sound ignorant and stew. Pid... Incase you don't know... Generalizing includes your female siblings and your biological mother, not to talk of aunties and nieces... Caution urself my dear friend....

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ulster: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:
A week ago, I met this lady and I expressed my love to her. Last Friday evening we talked on the phone and agreed that I would visit her on Saturday as she was going to be free from work.

On Saturday morning, I saw two missed calls from a strange number and I decided to call back, I learnt she's the one and I told her that I would be visiting as earlier scheduled. I visited but while chatting she told me that her phone fell down after we finished talking the day before and the screen got affected and no longer show callers identity. I advised her to take it for check up and probably repair.

The previous day being Sunday, we were together and somehow she brought the issue of the phone. I still maintained that she take it for repair and she said that she prefer HTC phones.
I looked and I asked her what she meant. She said that she has a HTC phone that has being with a phone engineer.

I asked for how long and she said that it's being there for almost 3months, she went further to inform me that the Engineer requested for 5k to fix something on the phone that she called Porsche, she also said that the battery got affected too. I asked her if the 5k includes battery replacement and workmanship, she said, no. I kept quiet but deep inside me, I wonder why her phone fell down recently instead of trying to fix it, she now want me to pay for another phone she claimed has being on repair for 3months.

Before I knew it she concluded that we can visit the Engineer today, Monday to know the progress and how to get the phone fix. She has being calling though I have told her that I am still in the office.

To me, I feel that she is up to something, this is someone I just hook up with and even though I have the money, I think that's not the best thing to do.

Your comment, opinion and suggestion is appreciated.

HTC phones dont have removable batteries....it is usually attached or in-built so that if there is a fault with battery, you just have to buy a new one....you ve been scammed!
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Kenth3433(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
On top dashing person 5k na u carry the mata enter NL worse it made FP and you claim you have the money... undecided

She's a Beggar you are Greedy

Matt7:7
Oga OP don't forget na recession we dy
Helping each other na basic human function

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Joe171(m): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
johnpaulo:
Ladies of na our days,very greedy dey love money like ploce like twenty naira.
where are you rushing to? calm down make you spell well joor even if na pidgin
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by kachimighty0000: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=datimogal post=51457486]ask her to give u d htc dat u av a frnd who is an engineer nd c wat she we do

u b a wise man grin
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by jahsson(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
My opinion @op.. The girl does not like you... She just wants to use u as her financial institution... A girl who truly likes you wouldn't want you to feel she is with you for benefits... Especially when she's just getting to know you... ....

Always remember this... If women wer sincere.. They wouldn't need all those make up to conceal themselves...

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nma27:
The lady no try at all... Buhari is the cause

Lol... every odd is attributed to Baba these days.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by jamalchance(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Filashade:
OP, why are so slow now?

U have already answered your own question.

She is using u. U r now her MAGA!!

Just run for your life. I can already see how this is going to end.

You will end up loosing all your hard earned money.

Ladies of nowadays, i tire for una. smhh undecided

in the last sentence replace una with us

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by bidexmat(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Go buy food items for your Mum.....

I like radical men like you dude! No homo. You just made my evening. Thanks! grin
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Ezzyk94(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Guy na to waka ooo, it's quite obvious she wanna use you.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by schumastic(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
But he said the lady's working naa?
Howya? You've been off of here lately(?)

am good, you forgot about me n i had a busy schedule that's why but am free now..

what's been happening, n i finally saw the pic of the guy banning me up n down, that made my day last week grin grin
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by HungerBAD: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

Hungryman himself, I throw away seasons greetings! grin grin grin grin

Lol.

I greet you bros.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by willibounce1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why you dey follow INEC ( I never chop) girls up and down.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by HungerBAD: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

Hungryman himself, I throw away seasons greetings! grin grin grin grin

Lol.

Happy Christmas bros.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by bidexmat(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
adegeye38:
My brother.....she is a beggar, infact you are both beggars
you are a fool oloun grin ! you gat me laughing my a55 out! Wicked boy! Di tin na trade by barter now adays. No value for what those girls' got down south.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by AngelsAndStars(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
tell her you won't give her. don't twist your words just say it as it is. if she decides to leave good, you move on. there are many others out there.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by erico2k2(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
ulster:

HTC phones dont have removable batteries....it is usually attached or in-built so that if there is a fault with battery, you just have to buy a new one....you ve been scammed!
Wrong they do . Loads of them.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ceedees05(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just give her the 5k, that doesn't make u maga.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Pylony(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
E be like say na Igbo babe from Flatinopine republic sef.

She wan use your head play lottery jackpot ma guy.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Dav24(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
If u really love her, 5k shouldn't be a barricade, maybe she pladged to go for a man who will fix her phone. U are a man, little demand from a lady u love shouldn't turned into a debate.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Pylony(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dav24:
If u really love her, 5k shouldn't be a barricade, maybe she pladged to go for a man who will fix her phone. U are a man, little demand from a lady u love shouldn't turned into a debate.
Be mindful of a lady who tell you one thing today and another tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Why not ask how much she already has then offer to complete it. Pls if its not up to 2k, no deal.
To her, Op is just a means to an end. Simply put.

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by shamecurls(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
Aja 1
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:
A week ago, I met this lady and I expressed my love to her. Last Friday evening we talked on the phone and agreed that I would visit her on Saturday as she was going to be free from work.

On Saturday morning, I saw two missed calls from a strange number and I decided to call back, I learnt she's the one and I told her that I would be visiting as earlier scheduled. I visited but while chatting she told me that her phone fell down after we finished talking the day before and the screen got affected and no longer show callers identity. I advised her to take it for check up and probably repair.

The previous day being Sunday, we were together and somehow she brought the issue of the phone. I still maintained that she take it for repair and she said that she prefer HTC phones.
I looked and I asked her what she meant. She said that she has a HTC phone that has being with a phone engineer.

I asked for how long and she said that it's being there for almost 3months, she went further to inform me that the Engineer requested for 5k to fix something on the phone that she called Porsche, she also said that the battery got affected too. I asked her if the 5k includes battery replacement and workmanship, she said, no. I kept quiet but deep inside me, I wonder why her phone fell down recently instead of trying to fix it, she now want me to pay for another phone she claimed has being on repair for 3months.

Before I knew it she concluded that we can visit the Engineer today, Monday to know the progress and how to get the phone fix. She has being calling though I have told her that I am still in the office.

To me, I feel that she is up to something, this is someone I just hook up with and even though I have the money, I think that's not the best thing to do.

Your comment, opinion and suggestion is appreciated.

Yeah!!! Just like Iyanya and Don Jazzy

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by sammhi(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:

5k minus battery replacement and workmanship. That's more than 5k

It's not even the money that is the problem. I don't subscribe to ladies taking someone for a Maga or some kind of fool.

If I am dealing with a prostitute, let me know. I will know that I should pay for her service.
Of course she is . That is the sign . All men she dates pays for the phone repair or replacement

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by skedy1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Rule 101.

Date only working class ladies.

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
To her, Op is just a means to an end. Simply put.
You're so right.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
omonnakoda:

Do you cook your food with kerosene,gas or firewood?
This girl does she cook her food with kerosene ,gas or firewood.?
The answers will tell you whether both of you are compatible
hehe. lwkmd. Which kain test be this?
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by nahnah: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am a lady and I do know what she means... you are here new mugu.... and please remember to gist us what you did afterwards. m eager to know how you will go about it
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by CELL2ME2: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
adegeye38:
My brother.....she is a beggar, infact you are both beggars
Bros u ve made my night with this statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.