Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? (9166 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Radiant(f): 3:39am On Nov 11, 2009
I hope you'll say the same thing if the lady was your sister.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:42am On Nov 11, 2009
Radiant:

Yea, you don't walk up to her and tell her to her face that her man is gay. You do it anonymously if you're sure he's gay.

You're right that he should tell her but what if he didn't/ won't tell her? I'm not really feeling this "not my biness" in this case.

I would tell honestly. That's just me anyway.
well what she u her, and she get pissed off and say you were jealous of their relationship? if I was to get involve in such matter, the only thing I will do is, talk with him instead and ask him jokingly if he would ever do a guy. And then get somewhat serious and ask if he was in the closet. but I wouldn't blow it straight away in my friend face am talking from experience.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Radiant(f): 3:47am On Nov 11, 2009
sexyLeamon:

well what she u her, and she get pissed off and say you were jealous of their relationship? if I was to get involve in such matter, the only thing I will do is, talk with him instead and ask him jokingly if he would ever do a guy. And then get somewhat serious and ask if he was in the closet. but I wouldn't blow it straight away in my friend face am talking from experience.

That's why I said to do it anonymously. I mean, get someone to call her or send it in a text with a strange number.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by TheSeeker(m): 3:52am On Nov 11, 2009
Radiant:

Yea, you don't walk up to her and tell her to her face that her man is gay. You do it anonymously if you're sure he's gay.

You're right that he should tell her but what if he didn't/ won't tell her? I'm not really feeling this "not my biness" in this case.

I would tell honestly. That's just me anyway.
Yes! A confirmed jobless, bloody and sadist home and future wrecker angry

sexyLeamon:

well what she u her, and she get pissed off and say you were jealous of their relationship? if I was to get involve in such matter, the only thing I will do is, talk with him instead and ask him jokingly if he would ever do a guy. And then get somewhat serious and ask if he was in the closet. but I wouldn't blow it straight away in my friend face am talking from experience./quote]

Your intelligence is outstandingly commendable. Leave the gbeborun alone.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Radiant(f): 4:22am On Nov 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

Relax. . .
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by posakosa(m): 5:11am On Nov 11, 2009
posakosa:

Like set the guy up with a male gay and let him use the cellphone to record the experience whether its merely a sexually explicit chat or a video recording-----if you tell her with no proof you would fail.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by babyme(f): 5:22am On Nov 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

e]you're such an arrogant fool,thats it amazing!!!i want to assume ure just being rude for the fun of it but if ure not YOU SUCK, honestly
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by jeffoski(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2009
if he was not gay but something worse wat will u guys say.like a serial killer or a rapist.if the lady in question was your sister or daughter will you advise her to go on?fine his gay or bi and alot has gone into the wedding.it's even coming up next month so don't spoil the fun but do you know the trauma that woman will go tru if she finds out later,lets say after having 2kids or more.

Godmother i will suggest you tell her but not face to face else u are finished becos even if is with good intention you will be label a home breaker. since you want to help,get a new sim that no one knows,call her and let her know,you can even give her a tip when she can see him too.if she is aware of this before she will only insult you then you can just break the sim and rest but if she doesn't believe me she will be grateful to you.is only if she has been looking for husband for a very long time and is about to hit 45 that is when she will still continue with the marriage.Save her the trouble of coming home and seeing the husband and the house boy or worse her brother on the same bed.and pls o before u do this too find out personally if his gay b4 u go spoil person life becos i still find it hard to believe that there is a gay bar in Lagos.

if he really love her he should have told her about this or better still stop his gay activities and turn a new leaf after all people pay scarifies for love don't they anymore?
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by SeanT21(f): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2009
Godmother,let it be. His true self will be exposed one of these days. Its only so long he can hide.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by smooooooth: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2009
going to a gay club doesnt mean the guy is gay, he prolly got some other biz doing there. and the fact that guys in ur neighbourhood agrees with ur thought, does not make it correct. i have learnt to do my own findings like know someone on a one on one basis than follo what people say about them, cos in most cases they are always wrong.

besides if he is gay, why wil he wanna get married.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by saydfact(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2009
[size=14pt]NOW I SEE THEIR ARE STILL USELESS GOSSIP-ERS IN THE WORLD WHO WLDN'T MIND THEIR BUSINESS, WETIN BE UR OWN, ABI U DEY EYE THE GUY?
DEFINITELY U'VE BIN GOSSIPING AND TRYING TO FIND INFOS ABOUT THE GUY, NA PPLE LIKE U DEY STEAL PPLE HUSBAND, OLE, lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by cheexy: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2009
I would definitely tell her cos i wouldn't want i being on my conscience but i would make it anonymous so that i doesn't backfire and let her catch him red handed in the club.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by ladi02(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2009
@poster,

find a way to tell her, but she must not know its you oh! im surprised at the response of most of the girls here not to tell if it was them wont they want to know that kind of thing if it exists with dem partner, na wa o!

watch your back people, haba

find a way to let her know oh fast fast sef!, lol
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by yjay(f): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2009
donjon:

All this insomaniac nairalanders!
Make una go sleep jare!
Leave gay matter 4 gay pple!
The guy in question is obviously bisexual, since he is getting married to a woman.
So let the guy catch his fun, both ways. cool

not necessarily, most times they do it to cover up their sexuality but eventually they let the cat out of the bag!

@poster, to be honest im not quite sure wat i wld do, my guess is she ll probably find out herself later which might probably be too late but u cant go meddling in other pple's business!
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by sirabbey(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2009
This brings to mind the classic novel by JUDE DIBIA "WALKING WITH SHADOWS"
Marriage is suppose to be between Adam and Eve and not Adam , Eve and hidden Steve somewhere. It will be suicidal if the guy is gay or even bisexual and the lady is not aware of it.
If this is the case, (whether you spill the beans or not) their union can not be lawful and water will finds its level thereafter. The choice you have is whether you want to play another UZZAH[/i] who want to help God or stand by and [i]watch and pray.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by shawn123: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2009
grin the difference btw a man and a woman, men look out for themselves while the women dont, Just like all the women in the house have been ranting dont tell her, wetin concern you and all that? '' the girl will think you want to have him for yourself'', LMAOL, no wonder gals cant just be freinds with each other for so long abi, I trust the guys, we would have given the brother a hint jo, if he was marrying a lesbo, abi how una see am, grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by shawn123: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2009
ladi02:

@poster,

find a way to tell her, but she must not know its you oh! im surprised at the response of most of the girls here not to tell if it was them wont they want to know that kind of thing if it exists with dem partner, na wa o!

watch your back people, haba

find a way to let her know oh fast fast sef!, lol

Abi o, me sef tire now, the way we dont like ourselves at all , it scares me
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by ud4u: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2009
I believe she must have made her research before concluding going into marriage.

I thought these gays don't like playing with women, so how come they get to know each other too well before venturing into marriage.

She must have known.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Nezan(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2009
Can a gay guy get married? maybe the guy is bisexual.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by madamL(f): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2009
Pls let the girl know what is coming to her. Drop an anonymous note to her or her brother or sister hinting at the fact and let's see how they will react. It is not your biz but do it in the name of universal sisterhood binding all women. This bond stipulates you must not allow anything that you know will make a fellow sister to be crying daily in her bedroom.

She can always confront the guy and tthrash out the matter. If it is a lie, she will know unless she is totally undiscerning.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by crosstheshowboy(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2009
Dont do. She knows already. Besides wetin concern you?
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by yeswecan(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2009
The wimp should be stoned
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Digriz(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2009
Leave them alone
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by bisiaet: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2009
Pls may I ask this poster are u sure naija have a gay bar? I still dont belief this yet. I think such bar need to be level to the ground if it exist at all.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by paddylo1(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2009
@Godmother

How the eff,are u gonna defame someone off of hearsay,i mean if u were a dude,and the guy getting married tried to hit on you,it would be a different story
dont u know people just make shit up and start nasty rumors about other ppl just for fun?,
I say leave it,or else them two will be having make up sex very soon,while u would have just lost a friend
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2009
WHY ALL THESE GIRLS NEVER KEEP THEIR PERSONAL GOSSIP THREAD TO THEIR WRAPPER.

ISOKUSO.

OLE

GBOKOGBOKO
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Boboedom: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2009
How do you know that she herself is not a lesbian? mind your business or else they will break your sticky nose.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by kayality: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
lol,
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by posakosa(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

ISOKUSO.

OLE

GBOKOGBOKO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by shawn123: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

WHY ALL THESE GIRLS NEVER KEEP THEIR PERSONAL GOSSIP THREAD TO THEIR WRAPPER.

ISOKUSO.

OLE

GBOKOGBOKO

grin cheesy grin grin grin tongue tongue grin grin
NL, you people will not kill me o,,,kai
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
Much better to spill the beans now than to tell after the wedding.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by oge4real(f): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Wahala, you dey find, wahala you go get e oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. / Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.