Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? (9164 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by FUNMZIE(f): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ poster
Mind your business oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by mayreedoll(f): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
the weddn is almost down, just leave them alone to avoid trouble,u should have told her since u noticed .sorry, too late boi!
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by hancock(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
technically in Hollywood this scenario is referred to as BROKEBACK MARRIAGE
grin
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2009
sissy, i hav never seen you so harsh before o.

Godmother, tell her o. . . .before it is too late. . . .better late than neva!
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by babaoguns: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
-In my own opinion,u shld let her know
-everyone there contributed nicely but it doesnt make sense when u know a secret abt ur pal let him or her know becos broke courtship is better than broke marriage.
-let put ourselves in the shoes but abt what pple says,they are the one that will advice u,they re the one that will blame u
-follow ur mind and pls do want is right.bless u
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by galatico(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
Zip your mouth!!! Not everything your eyes sees you should say out, cuz it might get you in trobule .
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
That's tough. But I think maybe you should wait until you're seen him
holding hands with another guy or checking another guy out.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by phizz: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abeg do amebo, before he go transfer the thing give the pikin
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by sintuboy: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
Igwe have said it all and do not mind those alagbaso that has been talking, it is better you go to a minister of God to tell him if it is really bothering your mind and afterall this hi-hi-hi friend we are talking about you are not close to her, so let the minister of God do the talking or to help the couple in prayer and let it die like that, or else you are going to spoil your name and your reputation at the end if you tell
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by guysmat(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
What if the girl getting married was your sister/cousin/niece? Would you still be silent over the matter cry undecided sad angry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by vta2008: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
Beware! Amebo bizness na risky one oh! It mind end up backfiring and you'd get blamed for everything.
As someone rightly said here; How do you know she doesn't know already. For all you care to know. the chick might just be looking for a baby without necessarily getting attached to a man or she might even be a lesbian and both of them are benefiting from the marriage thing.
There could be a thousand things going on under this charade.

That said, if I was the one that knew my sister was getting married to a gay guy, I will talk oh BECAUSE she's my flesh and blood and nothing can come between us!

Just my two cents!

P.S: On a second thought, an anonymous tip wouldn't hurt. That way she's left to figure things out for herself.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Outstrip(f): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
guysmat:

What if the girl getting married was your sister/cousin/niece? Would you still be silent over the matter  cry  undecided sad  angry  embarassed  lipsrsealed

I am sure they will still say it is okay. People are just like that. I guess it is better to just let her drown because after all they did not push her into the water. The poster says she knows the man frequents a gay bar. All she has to do is tell the woman anonymously. If the woman is smart she will do the rest herself. I don't know how someone can say that it is too late to tell her now because the wedding is not too far away. WTH. Is it when she has kids with the man that it will be easier for her There is a Nigerian woman in the US that is living with this now. I don't know if they had children but I know that her husband is now living an openly gay lifestyle.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by tine(f): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
I think you should find a way of telling her.

I know someone that walked in on her husband and another man. It almost killed her.

She walked out of the marriage but if some one had told her about him, she wouldn't have married him in the first place.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Sholeyb: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
IMO, I think u should tell her without compromising yourself. It is extremely unfair to see someone entering into a marriage that is doomed to fail from the beginning and you do not even make any attempt to fore warn them. It is akin to a life long prison sentence for both of you, you may forever feel guilty and they may forever be in this loveless and painful joke of a marriage.

I would want someone to tell me if I were in that situation,I concede that if you tell her directly you may end up being the bad one, but one thing you should also bear in mind is ' it is wrong not to do good when you can'

You need to employ wisdom, e.g you could drop an anonymous letter in her house with details of where she can find her fiance, call her anonymously so she can't trace you or get someone else she does not know to do it, most importantly give her the location of the club, so she can confirm herself.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by kellyvivs(f): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ Godmother na d aso-ebi is 7500 for six yards de pain u? Abeg keep ur mouth Shout
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Abbeycity4(f): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
If the guy is really visits gay clubs then of course you should make your friend aware of it. That is if you call her a friend
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by chiogo(f): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
Naija people can be funny sha. Poster, I'll say tell her anonymously, like other people suggested 'cause you know naija people, marriage is like the ultimate accomplishment so she'll probably say you're envious of her "marriage" if you told her directly. tsk! But you two are not friends. . .hmm

One of my teachers grew up in such a home, the father told the mother that he was gay when she(my teacher) was 15. And he left the family and moved in with his gay lover. grin funny, right? As for those saying it's too late, too late for what exactly? When he comes out of the closet after 2-3 kids with her, will that be early enough? psh.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by tithe(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Godmother, Ar u yr friends GODMOTHER?, Open up joo
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by bandely(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
@poster?

Whats your own cup of Kunu there?

Just mind you biz jare.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by netghost: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Godmother, i feel ur pain left to me i would say all homo's be hanged, but we have to give him the benefit of doubt he might actually be trying to change if not already changed, let them be GOD will always take care of his people , the girl might be a lez, "doing each other a favor", lol
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Radiant(f): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2009
The girl can be a lesbian or even a sugar daddy' sweetheart but until then let us expose the one we know.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by whitesturd(f): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
Godmother.why cant u tell her.better tell her,wteva happened to wot dey taught us in church to be our neighbours keeper?if u cant tell her by ursef,give me the babes number,make i do mega olofofo 4 her jare. tongue
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by manny4life(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Godmother, I understand you really concerned about this girl in question, however, I think you should be discreet about it and just keep it to yourself. If you wanted to tell her, it should have been long ago, long before you collected the clothes, telling her now would mean like you have some hidden agenda and once the secret is exposed, the guy would deny it sharp and quick making u the liar. Besides, there are many married men out there who still engage in gay stuff although its not decent(living in the closet) but all most all the times they live a happy family style and at times their wives might or not know about it. When you said 7,500, did u mean $ or N, which?
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Smi1(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2009
@Godmother, just try and mind your business if not you will have your self to blame at the end of the prophecy ! since na you sabi talk true passss infact since when did you start watching gays ? heheheh take am easy ooo
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Smi1(m): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2009
be discreet about this issue if not the lady will call you witch or enemy of marriage ??
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Zapence(m): 3:16am On Nov 12, 2009
My take is that you let her know about it somehow. however you decide to do it, just be wise about it, and try include a proof as well. it will be wrong not to try alert her on what she is probably getting into. if she knows about it already, good and fine, then she knows why she wants to go ahead with it, but if she doesn't know about it already, i tell you the truth, you will be doing her a favour and half.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by davidif: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2009
Poster,
[size=28pt]IF SHE WERE REALLY YOUR FRIEND, THEN YOU WOULD TELL HER THE TRUTH, IF IT WERE YOU, WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO KNOW?[/size]

What if the guy gives the girl AIDS while being married? then you would also be responsible for her situation. Remember that you can prevent a potential situation like this from happening. FRIENDS ARE SUPPOSED TO ALWAYS WATCH OUT FOR EACH OTHER.

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you". Luke 6:31
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by otukpo(f): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2009
Outstrip:

I am sure they will still say it is okay. People are just like that. I guess it is better to just let her drown because after all they did not push her into the water. The poster says she knows the man frequents a gay bar. All she has to do is tell the woman anonymously. If the woman is smart she will do the rest herself. I don't know how someone can say that it is too late to tell her now because the wedding is not too far away. WTH. Is it when she has kids with the man that it will be easier for her There is a Nigerian woman in the US that is living with this now. I don't know if they had children but I know that her husband is now living an openly gay lifestyle.

Very sensible.

Tell her anonymously. Just find a way to let her know, How can u know a thing like that and u keep it from her. Wont it be a burden on ur conscience. And who says u just want to destroy her marriage because u want her to remain single like u? Some marriages are not meant to be in the first place, so leaving the girls future destroyed is part of being ur brother's keeper.

Some pple with their conscience and sense of judgement.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2009
If really the guy is consorting with male prostitutes then I don't see the relationship lasting. Best to let your friend know as soon as possible.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by posakosa(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2009
davidif has spoken. and he spake well.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by milkan05(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2009
If you are planning to be his second wife, yarn sharp sharp but if not MYB(mind ya biz),

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap / What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) / I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor – Lagos Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.