Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? (9165 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Ranoscky(m): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2012
Well, if u tell her, mind u, he might deny it to the core (since there's no solid evidence), be at peace back with her and ask to know who told her. Don't u know by that time, ur life is in danger?

Well, i understand ur plight tho but it's better u pretend as if u know NOTHING about it and let her find out her self, one way or the other (since they say 'nothing can be hidden under the sun')

Rano.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Ranoscky(m): 2:00am On Oct 17, 2012
Radiant:

Yea, you don't walk up to her and tell her to her face that her man is gay. You do it anonymously if you're sure he's gay.

You're right that he should tell her but what if he didn't/ won't tell her? I'm not really feeling this "not my biness" in this case.

I would tell honestly. That's just me anyway.
What if after tellin her, later on, the wedding proceeded and they finally got married, what would u do? Have u any solid evidence to show for it? If not, don't u know the guy's next target might be to delete u off this earth? undecided... U girls should learn how to mind y'all biz, really! And hey, mind u, Court of law says "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVING GUILTY!" Hope u got enough evidence to prove.

Rano.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Ranoscky(m): 2:38am On Oct 17, 2012
LadyT: If you can get 100% proof tell her jare
Good! I like this!

But my sista, u saw somebody entering a gay bar, is that a 100% proof that person is gay?
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Ranoscky(m): 2:55am On Oct 17, 2012
All these "tell her, tell her" y'all raining all over here, what proof do u have to back ur "good personality" up?... Cos u saw him entering a gay bar? undecided
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Godstraight(m): 1:50am On Apr 05, 2016
firedancer:
hmmmm Godmother is looking for a Godfather so they ll have Godchildren not minding the fact that the guy involved is Godgay, so let her do the amebo ooo wink
why you dey call my name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added) / How To Manage Anger In Relationship/marriage. / Birthday Surprise: I Want To Teach Him A Lesson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.