Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? (9163 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by xlad21(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Godmother, how does a lady actually get to know about a gay club, and know that someone frequents that place? i think your intentions are not genuine, you have something for or against your friend or his fiance or you are not telling us the full story.

@tensor, why am i not surprised to see you here?
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Mercury22(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2009
Sincerely just read what other members said,i suggest you mind your biz
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by ehibaby(f): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2009
u better write a letter or something and drop it where u knw she'll c it, telling hr direct is wahala, u never knw wen a girl is in love,she hardly listen.she blieves only wht hr lov tell hr
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Chaoga: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
@ Poster
You have a job?? Let me know if you need one!
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Radiant(f): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2009
How far? Have you told her? cheesy
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by TheSeeker(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2009
[Quote author=babyme]ou're such an arrogant fool,thats it amazing!!!i want to assume ure just being rude for the fun of it but if ure not YOU SUCK, honestly[/Quote]

You must be an appreciated fool in your generational shack!! What business of yours is what I've said? I didn't quote you? Why come here to displaying your utter sense of stupidity to the general public? You appear to be a goat that fed and grew on zebra milk! Animal! angry
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by LadyT(f): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2009
seriously its this stupid mentality of ignoring serious issues that has bleeped Nigeria up to no end rubbish. If you can get 100% proof tell her jare
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by davidif: 1:45am On Nov 13, 2009
LadyT:

seriously its this stupid mentality of ignoring serious issues that has bleeped Nigeria up to no end rubbish. If you can get 100% proof tell her jare

Thank you o jare my sista. How can somebody call himself your friend and look the other way when she sees your man cheatin on you? abi what are friends for, if not to watch out for each other. [size=18pt]I AM SURE THIS IS WHY AIDS HAS SPREAD A LOT IN NAIJA[/size]. People see there friends fiancee or spouse cheating on them and they say nothing.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by JProspero: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2009
The best way to mind your business is to tell her the truth. She is not married yet, so there is nothing like "what God has joined together, let no man put asunder." She has the right to continue with the wedding plans or pull out. But don't tell her directly. Just buy a new sim card and send her a long text message, giving as much evidence as possible (Also open a yahoo email address and send her a mail). Tell her to investigate it if she likes. If you don't let her know the truth, your conscience may disturb u all your life.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by emiemi(f): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
You can send her an anonymous text from the internet. In dat way you protect yourself.

But keeping such info won't do you or her any good. it's best she knows the truth. Once
the text message comes in, she'lll start investigating. If she finds out, then it'll be her
decision to stay or go. But I think you have a responsibility to tell (not directly) else when
in future you see her shattered, you'll bear the guilt.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Onwan: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2009
If you feel concerned about it, just let it off your mind BY telling her; that way you will have a free conscience AND it will not stand against you in the form of guilt.

You might actually be saving a life by doing that considering the diseases that comes with that shameful and cursed lifestyle.

You really dont need to care about what some low-lives will say; you are simply better than they are. Dont even bother about what she will say, JUST TELL HER.

Go ahead and save someone a lifetime imprisonment (or at least try)
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by vanitty: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
hehehe how will you even start telling her sef.
Hot water, pepper, amongst other things I can see be thrown at you.
She will say you are just being jealous.

Ofcourse if it was my sister , obviously if it was outside the church on the day of the wedding I knew, that will be the time I will talk and that is because i know my family, what they can or can't do but someone I am on hi - hi level with . . . . we all make mistakes, she will be okay.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by minute(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2009
This is the 21st century and being gay is no big deal and

most people,apart from religious bigots,do not care.If you

are not comfortable telling her then dont! Quite frankly it is

really none of your business anyway.Just get on with your life

please and stop worring about it.Usually gays are pretty obvious

so she may even know.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by babyme(f): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

You must be an appreciated fool in your generational shack!! What business of yours is what I've said? I didn't quote you? Why come here to displaying your utter sense of stupidity to the general public? You appear to be a goat that fed and grew on zebra milk! Animal! angry
whatever , i'm just being reall and u know it, u were being so efiin rude to her!!saying stufss like thats the reason she aint married, you shouldnt say that , what the hell is that supposed to mean
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by platinumnk(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
@poster- find out when the gay clubs are popping, invite her to go and catch him in the act.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by TheSeeker(m): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2009
babyme:

whatever , i'm just being reall and u know it, u were being so efiin rude to her!!saying stufss like thats the reason she aint married, you shouldnt say that , what the hell is that supposed to mean
Whatever I say to her - rude or not - is none of your damned business. Get that straight.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Radiant(f): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2009
I've tried so hard to be "open minded" about gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transsexuals but frankly I just can't take any of it.

I can only respect that people have their lives to live but would never raise the flag for them. Absolutely disgusting and pathetic.

Please update us. Have you told her? embarassed
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by mex004(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2009
The father f, ker is going to disvirgin her anus. sincerely dats is not fair
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by wayineke: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2009
the couple should be left to live thier lives. we need to learn to respect other peoples' privacy. as matter of fact, the guy in question could be a bisexual. comonsense shuold detect the Godmother that gays those have sex with women rather bisexual does. so what the hoola about. being gay, lesbian or bisexual. nigerian are more catholic than the pope, that why the country is so funked cos we leave the substance and chase the shadow.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by candyshore: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2009
i can bet if u tell or not it wount change d situations except u let her find out her self, for all u know she might ve an idea of all this u know and still persist on marrying him. it takes a lot for someone to decide on getting married.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by riversman: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2009
NEWS FLASH!!!! Nigerian Men are GAY!!! please that is old gist, i guess none of the guys on here went to an FGC college or KC, i saw stuff my bros and sistahs, hmmmmmm

They even have a gay group on FB, LAgos Gays na real wah, i kno some in one church in lagos, they are OUT and proud I tell ya, one is a coworker and on a trip to the US, he came out wit his true colors oh, YES HE WAS MARRIED!!!!

Did i tell his family capital NO!!!! if his wife cant smell his dick to find out he put that KONDO in a batty(yansh) then its not my WAHALA,

JUST allow her plan her wedding oh, all fingers are not EQUAL, she may have found her happiness that way, dont Bleep it UP

This same coworker was inviting me to a GAY cookout they had at Whispering Palms, yes they rented the whole place, i respectfully declined,
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2009
I guess by your saying the girl should not be informed in case the relationship is messed up you know that she would not dig what the guy is up to. All the more reason to let her know so she would be able to make an informed as opposed to an ignorant choice.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by BeautfulB(f): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

shocked shocked shocked
men your fucking dem harsh
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by kokorunna(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
MIND YOUR BUSINESS -
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by SisiKill1: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
Lmao @ all Nigerian men are gay.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by KwachImani(f): 5:47am On Apr 09, 2012
N101: If what has been said about the Fiance is true and I suspected this was the case, I would not be attending this wedding. Don't want that on my conscience.

Are you the poresident of the united states?...your presence means nothing and it won't stop the wedding.. grin
N101: If what has been said about the Fiance is true and I suspected this was the case, I would not be attending this wedding. Don't want that on my conscience.

Are you the president of the united states?...your presence means nothing and it won't stop the wedding..
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by yosmen: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2012
Godmother: Na wa o. Some of you guys are making it seem as if marrying is the ultimate, even if the guy in question is a basket case. I'd rather remain a happy spinter till the "correct" guy comes than become an unhappy married woman and cry in the confines of my room everday

Who told u d lady is not happy to marry a gay Husband?...mind ur business,no pour sand for person garri.
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by justwise(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2012
yosmen:

Who told u d lady is not happy to marry a gay Husband?...mind ur business,no pour sand for person garri.

How can a woman be happy to marry a Gay Husband?
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by phunmydahdah(f): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2012
Investigate properly A̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ hold dat which Ȋ̝̊̅§ d truth if ‎​Ϟϑτ̲̅ if it appears †☺ b wrong information U̶̲̥̅̊ wil b I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ bullshit
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by cikadile: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
Godmother:

You have got to be kidding!! Me, like a gay? Do I look like a wacko to you?  angry Lol

Alrit, I'll mind my business.Just that my heart feel heavy for her, that's all. I just put myself in her shoes and I know in that situation I'd want someone to tell me

It is your duty as a sister/friend/human to let her know....her choice is hers after then
Even if you have to slip her her an anonymous note...do it....let her be suspicious and check on him if she then wants
You would have done your love- your- neighbor- as- yourself bit
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by cikadile: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
sexyLeamon: if it was me, I'd leave it alone. If the guy is gay, it's his business to be in a relationship with that girl and his responsibility to tell her if he's truly into her or not. If she gets hurt, whatever. I'd sit there with her and be there to listen. All in all, it's not always the best thing to get up into someone's business when it's none of yours. I've seen the occasion when someone does get up in someone's business thinking they know something and it'll help or resolve/prevent conflict. These cases it's actually caused conflicted, if not made things worse. That's just what me think. undecided

360 degrees different from what I would do, but at least I admit, you got me considering/thinking with this
But I still would let her know, cos I would want to know if in the situation
I like your post though.....without the "if she got hurt, whatever" bit
Ciao
Re: Her Fiance Is Gay. Should I Do Amebo? by cikadile: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
emiemi: You can send her an anonymous text from the internet. In dat way you protect yourself.

But keeping such info won't do you or her any good. it's best she knows the truth. Once
the text message comes in, she'lll start investigating. If she finds out, then it'll be her
decision to stay or go. But I think you have a responsibility to tell (not directly) else when
in future you see her shattered, you'll bear the guilt.

Did my name change to emiemi?
My words exactly, but only more clearly put

mwah!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romanacelander A Happy New Month/happy New Year / Sisters-In-Law Twerk On A Man As Part Of Marriage Rite To Test His Fidelity / The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.