Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar (25602 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Patricia Etteh, Hernan Hembe. / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by habsydiamond(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Congrats ooo. But madam go retire nao. U won do all the work finish and u dey call ur grand children leaders of tomorrow. Who dem go lead tomorrow if not u leading them all over again. Oga o!!!!!!
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by sammyj: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ok. Mama all the best !! grin tongue shocked grin
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by RichDad1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Female thief. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by adioolayi(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
I respect her for this academic achievement.... that scandal soiled her name sha
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Even small children that doesn't have any idea about the scandal will be busy opening their mouth just because they are getting free internet. NCC abeg when are you people gonna implement the new data rate??

3 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
miqos02:
@her age?

Age limit dey acquisition of knowledge?
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ephi123(f): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
This crook of a woman. Mschew.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by RillJ(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Moral of the story:
- Its never too late to start afresh especially with education
-With determination one can achieve much
-You can do much without noise (recall not many heard when she went back to school)

Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by allaboutobed(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
oh dis lady dat year. so she nor go back to her 'saloon'. dats good.!

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by kabrud: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Angelb4:
Bar plenty o. Wait o, no be that one when furnish house with 600m?
Na she be dat
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by froshguy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-AiZY6naAc-g/WD1XN_kE-YI/AAAAAAALDjI/-Yapzc1sSvY8OXNhO84VFfR7MZLgpz0EQCLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

First Female Speaker of the House of Representatives, Patricia Etteh, will today be called to the Nigerian bar. Etteh who was mocked for being a trained hairdresser, resigned from office following her alleged involvement in a N628 million contract scandal

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/11/photo-former-house-of-reps-speaker.html

Congratulations Ma.......

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by kabrud: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
Even small children that doesn't have any idea about the scandal will be busy opening their mouth just because they are getting free internet. NCC abeg when are you people gonna implement the new data rate??

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by froshguy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
ephi123:
This crook of a woman. Mschew.
common sense isn't common, so I don't blame you. dullard!!!

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Walecoker65(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hahaha Eteh wey embezzle our money then!!! See me see naija oo, where is my bag sef kiss am leaving Nigeria right away angry

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ephi123(f): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
froshguy:

common sense isn't common, so I don't blame you. dullard!!!

I know a lot of you here are not, but don't worry you'll be alright undecided
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by superstarDikk(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Icecomrade:

Going down memory lane,

Still Feel so sad the way this woman was wrongly accused and deposed of Speaker House of Representatives.

Nigeria politics is just too dirty.

Accused? hmmm nawa o
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ojmaroni247(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
The onces Dat Voluntarily resign are the Good ones. Nigeria is really filled wit stupid pple, her only sin was been a woman. If nt I am very sure she for finish her tenure..... Madam u are better Dan half he cabinet of buhari been a hair dresser and a lawyer. Most pple leading Nigeria don't even have certificates. We have seen Dem in this administration.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ephi123(f): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Walecoker65:
Hahaha Eteh wey embezzle our money then!!! See me see naija oo, where is my bag sef kiss am leaving Nigeria right away angry

Thank you. That is the same person people here are praising and defending. A woman who spent N98 million naira on a massage machine.

When they refuse to study history, they continue in their stupidity of defending crooks. No wonder the country is where it is. Make una continue. Defender of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
chuksey1:
i thought a person with criminal recods cannot be called to bar. so corruption is not a crimel. Nigeria my country.. Law is meant only for the poor.
I believe she was never arrested, prosecuted nor convicted. So, technically, she is not a 'criminal'.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by engreo(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
Charge and bail lawyer! grin

Kudos to him though!
him or her sir?
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by SillyMods: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
engreo:
him or her sir?
Nna no suppose know say na mistake be DAT?
grin
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by LorDBolton(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
She must have realised she got canned cos she didn't "legally steal"

Fear lawyers, they'll steal and. Show you why you can't do anything to them
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by esosuo2: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Atiku2019:

Him? cry Happy Recession
EVil. grin grin angry
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Akkotto: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
I don't think you have any moral right to utter those words
SillyMods:
Charge and bail lawyer! grin

Kudos to him her though!

Modified*
So person no fit make genuine mistake for NL? I be prof ooo. grin
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ojmaroni247(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oga was she convicted and sent to jail. Or did any court rule her guilty of the crime?
superstarDikk:
Accused? hmmm nawa o
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ojmaroni247(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
The day u will be accused of a crime Dat day u will knw it's only u and God Dat knws de truth. That's y it's called mare accusation. I can remember wen we had a minister of Power by name bath naji we had almost 16hrs of Power for de first time in Nigeria history but becuz he was accused selling PHCN to his company which was been built years before his appointment, the man Resigned. See us now we cannot even boast of 5hrs light a day from Mr rocket sience
ephi123:

Thank you. That is the same person people here are praising and defending. A woman who spent N98 million naira on a massage machine.

When they refuse to study history, they continue in their stupidity of defending crooks. No wonder the country is where it is. Make una continue. Defender of thieves.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ephi123(f): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
ojmaroni247:
The day u will be accused of a crime Dat day u will it's only u and God Dat knws de truth. That's y it's called mare accusation. I can remember wen we had a minister of Power by name bath naji we had almost 16hrs of Power for de first time in Nigeria history but becuz he was accused selling PHCN to his company which was been built years before his appointment, the man Resigned. See us now we can even boast of 5hrs light a day from Mr rocket sience

Please don't bring all that sentiment to my side. So it is now it is a case of false accusation, why then did she step down? Continue defending the crooks in the country, that is why it will keep retrogressing.

It's only in Nigeria that if you work small then it is okay to do wrong, it is justifiable. If Bart Nnaji truly sold PHCN to his company, does his providing 16 or even 24 hours of light justify it and make it right?

We sooooo much have a long way to go in this country. Sigh.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ismaog4u(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
fantastic..... this a good move by Olubunmi the iyalaje of ikire kingdom.. sky is not the limit... more success

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Calismart(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Read this short story and feel the thrils,the love and the big lesson.

THE LAST S.EX
Read here>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2016/11/the-last-sex-touching-short-story_26.html
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by spencekat(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
miqos02:
@her age?
That is education for you.However,many acquire law degree in addition to their other degrees.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by dansokoto1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
ssss
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Jalinco: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Barrister at Stealing, where is our money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Poll: See Why The Candidacy Of Adeoti/adeolu May Be The Best For Osun State / Kogi APC Governorship Ticket: Screening Committee Knocks Out Jibril, Irukera / Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.