Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar (25599 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Patricia Etteh, Hernan Hembe. / Patricia Etteh Rebukes Uche Secondus For Mentioning Her Name In Victory Speech / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by capatainrambo: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
SillyMods:
Charge and bail lawyer! grin

Kudos to him her though!

Modified*
So person no fit make genuine mistake for NL? I be prof ooo. grin
shut up ur mouth nor be mistake to call person charge and bail lawyer
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by dansokoto1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Remilekun101:
O boy, after that etteh scandal.

Believe in your dreams

check my siggy
kiss shocked
guy check your mail.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by kolexy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
chuksey1:
i thought a person with criminal recods cannot be called to bar. so corruption is not a crimel. Nigeria my country.. Law is meant only for the poor.

Criminal record? That's the sad thing about Nigeria, once there's an allegation you are assumed guilty.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by DanielPop(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Be happy for her. He who the Lord will exalt, HE first humbles. Where is the man that defamed her (Facrook Lawan)?

Eternal shame is now his portion while for Etteh, it is from glory to glory!

Icecomrade:

Going down memory lane,

Still Feel so sad the way this woman was wrongly accused and deposed of Speaker House of Representatives.

Nigeria politics is just too dirty.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Remilekun101: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
dansokoto1:
guy check your mail.

I can't find your mail bro
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Remilekun101: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
dansokoto1:
guy check your mail.

Check your mail
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by STDAVID32: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Are u kidding me no diploma of law she get
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by seanbaba23: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
call to bar or beer parlour? I don't gerit
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Basic123: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
To me,it looks as if it is very easy to become a lawyer
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Crook Etteh
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Hotstew(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
chuksey1:
i thought a person with criminal recods cannot be called to bar. so corruption is not a crimel. Nigeria my country.. Law is meant only for the poor.

It will be good if you try to get education like Etteh. Which criminal record did she have? What court of law convicted her? Smh
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Hotstew(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Atleast she got busy and got a law degree after leaving office less than 10 years ago. What about buhari that can't get common WAEC after 30 years out of office??
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by dansokoto1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Remilekun101:

Check your mail
i have reply you
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Walecoker65(m): 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
ephi123:

Thank you. That is the same person people here are praising and defending. A woman who spent N98 million naira on a massage machine.

When they refuse to study history, they continue in their stupidity of defending crooks. No wonder the country is where it is. Make una continue. Defender of thieves.
Don't mind them Jare Bro
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by nkechiblessing: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
pls why is dat only big men daughters or sons they mostly called to bar in dis Nigeria
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Hollyharjii: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Am happy for him
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by Hollyharjii: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
nkechiblessing:
pls why is dat only big men daughters or sons they mostly called to bar in dis Nigeria
I wonder sef
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by manakocha(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
that's determination for u.
Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ojmaroni247(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Do if they accuse Sumone and he or she decides to step down means guilt. U must grow up, secondly wether dey sell phcn or not wats important is constant power supply. Average Nigerians have no stake in phcn so selling or nt is nt our bizness. Abeg grow sense
ephi123:

Please don't bring all that sentiment to my side. So it is now it is a case of false accusation, why then did she step down? Continue defending the crooks in the country, that is why it will keep retrogressing.

It's only in Nigeria that if you work small then it is okay to do wrong, it is justifiable. If Bart Nnaji truly sold PHCN to his company, does his providing 16 or even 24 hours of light justify it and make it right?

We sooooo much have a long way to go in this country. Sigh.

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ojmaroni247(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
So if they accuse Sumone and he or she decides to step down means guilt. U must grow up, secondly wether dey sell phcn or not wats important is constant power supply. Average Nigerians have no stake in phcn so selling or nt is nt our bizness. Abeg grow sense
ephi123:

Please don't bring all that sentiment to my side. So it is now it is a case of false accusation, why then did she step down? Continue defending the crooks in the country, that is why it will keep retrogressing.

It's only in Nigeria that if you work small then it is okay to do wrong, it is justifiable. If Bart Nnaji truly sold PHCN to his company, does his providing 16 or even 24 hours of light justify it and make it right?

We sooooo much have a long way to go in this country. Sigh.

Re: Patricia Etteh To Be Called To The Nigerian Bar by ephi123(f): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2016
ojmaroni247:
So if they accuse Sumone and he or she decides to step down means guilt. U must grow up, secondly wether dey sell phcn or not wats important is constant power supply. Average Nigerians have no stake in phcn so selling or nt is nt our bizness. Abeg grow sense

There is no point arguing with people like you. That is how suffering and smiling has become normal with you guys, enjoy it while defending your looters. A thief has no honour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: ‘Placeholder’ Has No Place In Our Constitution – INEC / Maina’s Recall, Promotion: I Acted In Public Interest – Malami / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Calling Buhari A Masquerade - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.