Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions (50926 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Billygee2u: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
MarshRiley:
When our elders were telling us not to vote Buhari,we were forming stubborn head because some agbaya(Obj nd co) were telling us stories and we believed.
It has just started o
We have 2 more years to go,by then the population of Nigeria will be 80million because hunger go don kee pple Fininsh

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by airminem(f): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
saintmark88:

I dnt trade words with your type.
Trade words? hmmm, what nerves! You are not a good listener.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
TeamSimple:

Sorry what is the relationship between Ben Murray Bruce and tonyebarcanista in terms of political power..

You only riding on his popularity in house to gather likes.

Tonyebarcanista free the guy abeg. Stop giving him cheap attention.
100% spot on
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by teebell999(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Go to the Senate and fight for Us. Stop making noise on the internet. your noise irritates man!!! gerrarahia

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Billygee2u: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
chernest2002:
Buhari do not understand how technology can be improved only how to destroy the one he met on ground. Nigerians must unite to save Nigeria from buhari and his sycophantic followers.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by airminem(f): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
MarshRiley:
When our elders were telling us not to vote Buhari,we were forming stubborn head because some agbaya(Obj nd co) were telling us stories and we believed.
It has just started o
We have 2 more years to go,by then the population of Nigeria will be 80million because hunger go don kee pple Fininsh

some ar already dead walking

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Billygee2u: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
manuell1021:
d truth is, i regret telling pple to vote 4 dis gov in power, am rili sorry cry . all we rili wanted was change dat will make us all happy nd turn tins around 4 gud but we voted for pple dat re only interested in power @ all cost, dos who re ready to take away d last kobo we hv in our account to enrich dere pockets, internet is one of d tins dat is bringing happiness to many youths out dere. Jonathan will neva do dis to us. cry . y cant dey make a reduction on d money dey spend on feeding all d government? #PDPMUSTRETURN cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by emymeeky: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
All are useless. I believe in walk the talk not talk the talk...

It means all your articles and criticisms without "walk" are useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by jamislaw(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
KELVINXY:

lwkmd...\grin/

u no go kill me here
guy you know how we take campaign for this people 2015, 5:30am people don line up the wait for INEC official for Kaduna.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
Op please type the comment and the reactions here

My images don't work again grin

Excuse me madam, are you from Nepal?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by riczy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Its a real pity and embarrassing being a Nigerian, how I wish! Wen civilised nation make "WiFi " Free access!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Excuse me madam, are you from Nepal?
grin grin

Iya Geography

No
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
ephi123:

grin na the guy dey vex me oh, na so I become teacher
When they act funny just ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by panditocracy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
Op please type the comment and the reactions here

My images don't work again grin

gringringringrin
bwahahaha you no even wait make tomorrow reach. sharp girlgrin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by naniawini(f): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
Delay is dangerous.
grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
grin grin

Iya Geography

No
Lol.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by DEWKID(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
is like robbing peter and paying paul
cry but no one payed me or stole from my twin peter
#Twins
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by ebuclassic18(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This guy and his twitter talk. He should please do the needful on the floor of the Senate instead of telling us on Twitter and Facebook

see how stupid you are,how many heads does he have so u cnt speak for yourself coward

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by harmbhrosz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Let me school you, since you're literarily begging for it.
In democracy, the only ''genuine'' way people can contest for power is by becoming members political parties.
Now, the law does not prevent members of a political party to cross Over to the other, thus, the room for cross-carpeting or decamping if you prefer that.
Haven said that, the prevailing political parties when Nigeria resumed full democracy in 1998/9 and which have meaningful names and impacts (due respect to others) are a few; PDP, AC, ANPP, and others(I only mentioned those with meaningful impacts as at then). After the election that produced OBJ, they were a lot of aggrieved people who later left their original parties to form others. That trend has continued.

My point Every new party has 80% members of an old party. When you form new party, or try an already existing but powerless party, it takes the power blocs we currently have to cross over to any party and revampe it.
Check the case of AD in the just concluded Ondo election. Even though the party had a candidate, the moment they saw a candidate with greater influence and resources, they dropped their original candidate.
Saying APGA or KOWA or FRESH Party or a brand party becomes the ruling party is like saying, anytime you have a fight with your wife, you marry a new one. Don't forget, same mentality landed us here with these Scammers called APC!
You're welcome! wink wink wink

Meanwhile, Atiku_2019.
What's up with all the gibberish above? undecided

In your deluded mind now you've schooled me? grin lol

It's obvious, you'll lick the ass of any candidate that has influence and resources(money to pay you) just as you're licking ATIKU'S ass without any sound credibility to offer...

You should know people votes for personality not parry which was why GEJ lost to Buhari... And as of now, PDP and APC are currently not an option for Nigerians which is because of their reputation...

I'll personally campaign for any new party, that has a credible candidate which is what people are waiting for...

People want a candidate that can deliver and who's credibility is high not a thief like Atiku who will end up draining us dry...

I know you'll speak out for your pay master..... nevertheless he's part of mess we're in today. tongue
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by harmbhrosz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
ephi123:

Please go back and read his post. His statement was "PDP by all standards is worse..............."
chai!!! You're not getting the point.

Anyways....in my own opinion PDP is worse tongue
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by ebuclassic18(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=manuell1021 post=51505327]d truth is, i regret telling pple to vote 4 dis gov in power, am rili sorry cry . all we rili wanted was change dat will make us all happy nd turn tins around 4 gud but we voted for pple dat re only interested in power @ all cost, dos who re ready to take away d last kobo we hv in our account to enrich dere pockets, internet is one of d tins dat is bringing happiness to many youths out dere. Jonathan will neva do dis to us. cry . y cant dey make a reduction on d money dey spend on feeding all d government? #PDPMUSTRETURN cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/quote

our problem is short memory, i remember wen he was head of state hw things turned bad for the masses then,i think we need fresh blood in power and do away with this old fools

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by legendarystar: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin
[s]
Atiku2019:

grin grin
[/s]
Atiku2019:

grin grin
Na u and ur family go vote atiku
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by ephi123(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
harmbhrosz:
chai!!! You're not getting the point.

Anyways....in my own opinion PDP is worse tongue

You are on your own oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Obiwiz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
MarshRiley:
It has just started o
Hahaha.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by kennyanju(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Do something about it
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ncc-please-dont-increase-the-cost-of-data
Please sign the petition and share

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by kechywillz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Senator Anyanwu,i do see u during legislative sessions on TV,abeg carry this matter up.. I sight u Senator Ben Murray Bruce..I believe u,tell that clueless man dat he can't ruin Nigeria when we have the likes of you at the helm of affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Lukay99: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
fkdmods:

Actually, you are misinformed. The fact that he writes these articles draws people's attention to issues because we all know how quickly Nigerians forget. For instance, Nigerians are blaming Buhari like he just came from nowhere and destroyed a great country. LOl. Nigeria has always been crap and will always be crap because of one major reason. It citizens. You forget that these leaders come from the citizenry. They are not from the moon. If the citizenry is bad, the leaders you select will also the bad. Bad citizens = bad leaders = bad country. Good citizens will always bring forth good leaders. It is an indisputable fact. As they say in computer science; Garbage in, garbage out. It will behoove you to start looking inward. It is not by magic that Nigeria has been in existence for more than half a century with no good leader to show for it. The average Nigerian is groomed from birth to be corrupt. What do you think will happen when you decide to select from the pool of corrupt people to be your leader?

After reading most of these comments your comment is the only comment that makes sense(Plain truth) the biggest problem Nigeria have is not the leaders but it's people, leaders are just part of the problem. Leaders don't produce people but people produce leaders and corrupt people will always produce corrupt politicians.
Nigerian citizens and businesses don't even pay taxes close to what Americans or westerners pay in taxes yet we call for diversification of the Nigerian revenue. America produces way more oil, more coal, more iron, more resources yet still taxes it's citizens and businesses 2 to 3 or more times the Nigerian government taxes it's citizens or businesses. Nigerians supports pipelines bombing but where do we expect the government to generate revenue? Tax the rich? Who are the rich people if not not the current and previous politicians how do you tax stolen money? We are even against buhari going after the people that stole our money eg mama Peace yet we want him to tax the rich and now we are against the government increasing the tax of one of the few rich industry (telecommunications) yet we all including the common sense senator supports the telecommunication industries given hundreds of millions if not billions of naira to the the so called celebrities(davido and the rest) to spend on expensive imported products like cars. Why are these industries not paying for the tax increase from money being wasted on the so called celebrities? Why increase the price on the common man? I don't really believe the so called common sense senator really cared about the people

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Hahahahaha. Bros, no keeh me wif laff. It is well. And remember, patience is a virtue.

Then please, tell Atiku to have patience too... grin grin

The people wey dey play football for my belle no know anything like patience... grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by gregyboy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
With common sense we can duduced that nigeria practise a free market system wherby the government assit only in subsidizing goods in order to make it cheap and available for the poor masses but nigeria is a diffrent thing entirely in a country were a particular commodity is cheap ut of many they still bid to increase that commodity insted of subsidize it......i pray nigeria should not to war because d way is going nw.......is
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by gregyboy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
With common sense we can duduced that nigeria practise a free market system wherby the government assit only in subsidizing goods in order to make it cheap and available for the poor masses but nigeria is a diffrent thing entirely in a country were a particular commodity is cheap out of many they still bid to increase that commodity insted of subsidize it......i pray nigeria should not to war because d way is going nw.......is
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by Girlbestfriend(f): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
ASL33:
Sai Baba increase it the more by new yr. Got punish devil. At least ipob pipo no go see data post biafra things again.

and you wee nor see data to type this trash

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions by MarshRiley(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
airminem:

some ar already dead walking
Zombies
Small breeze,they'll just fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Why Obi Had ‘Sweeping Victory’ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / Osun Election: Nine Political Parties Adopt Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.