Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child (33659 Views)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / The Challenges Of Not Being A Pastor's Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by PrayerLamp(f): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
I believe that every child should be able to live a life he/she was brought up with.Just like the word of God says...train a child in the way he should grow and when he grows,he will not depart from it.It is very important that parents;pastors or not should devote time for their kids especially during their formative years as this is the best gift for any child.Now,living Christ-Like Life should be the standard for every christian family.This definitely takes away agony in future.

1 Like

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by AloyalNigerian(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
MidasTouche01:

NO, you are not wicked,

Just, Stewpeed.... undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Icansing: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Toylove:
As a son of a pastor, I concur buh I dnt usually give a damn abt wah people say abt me. Tho my mum always complain sha
keep spoiling ur dad's pedigree,, mumu
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by supaslim(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Soon to be released by me. DECEMBER

**** MARRY ME ft angela (female artiste) that sounds so much like mizz kedike "chidinma" you'll even think I featured chidinma

****ROBBERY CASE ft DoubleOjay & Chine . great guys, I must confess.

#ANTICIPATE....
Album art dropping soon....
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by bronx07: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Icansing:
keep spoiling ur dad's pedigree,, mumu
Just tell him to be like his dad.... I can already see your I've of those, I strongly belive in being yourself pk or not, and without his kind of attitude you just grow up being a pro at eye service

1 Like

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Emmacolinho(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Emawo Kesh Omo pasito wa....come Lord Jesus[color=#000099][/color]a
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by baum1: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

Nothing like the words “My father is a pastor” to scare off a potential boyfriend, For some reason, hearing these words can make anybody want to turn the other way and run....Why? I’m still not 100% sure, lol Maybe they think God is watching our relationship even closer than most, but either way, this is one big bomb to drop on a relationship, and it gets even scarier when your potential boyfriend actually meets your parent … especially if they meet them on a Sunday.... Come and hear preaching grin

my dad's is a pastor all this i experienced while growing up

If the guy remains scared, his intentions are questionable. If some of us find a pastor's daughter that is great and genuine, nothing stops something serious from happening. Abi wetin beta pass well-trained pikin with fear of God and solid spiritual backing? Although I agree that the warfare against a pastor and his household can be tough. Everyone has to be for God, otherwise e fit no end well.

1 Like

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by baum1: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

a typical Nigerian pastor will never allow his/her kids "explore the world" they rather keep them indoors and command them to study the word of God (thinking they are doing them good).
Then when these kids get admitted into a university they see things Grey

What other thing is good other than to study and be vast in the word of God. Abi make he advice pikin to go club or study the codes of the world? I tire.
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by iluvpomo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hooking up with a Preacher's daughter = every hörny man's dream.

1 Like

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by baum1: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papikush:

lol...actually the word of God is a guideline to living a "righteous" life. Not some "this is how your life should be" guidelines that our parents think.
Caring for your kids as a pastor is more than just the word of God... It also takes you exposing them to the World and let them show you who they truly are. It's a shame most of these pastor's kids are not even bold enough to talk to their parents about their sexual life because they feel "daddy will call me a child of the devil"

Sexual life as in 'Daddy, I have these urges how can I deal with it or daddy, yesterday I fornicated'? Let's be clear on the type of sexual life. The Bible makes it clear, how on earth a pastor wouldn't want his son or daughter to tow the Biblical path.
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by abbeylli(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Got a Lapdance from a pastors daughter last week
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by baum1: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
iluvpomo:
Hooking up with a Preacher's daughter = every hörny man's dream.

They are Not necessarily spoilt ones.
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by baum1: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
abbeylli:
Got a Lapdance from a pastors daughter last week

Do you know the reality of hell? Bro, it's real.
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mimzyy:
Debbie, I'll be back to read this epistle I promise smiley

Meanwhile, Lalasticlala come and see this big snake that landed on cossy's boobs undecided
Haba! You want Lala to get super-excited, trip and knock himself out cold? Why so wicked?
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Teegelop(f): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
@Op, You nailed it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by ALIEN2000(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
REALLY..!!!!!!!

(5) Pastor's kids and career choice:-As the son or daughter of a pastor, its almost like a taboo to find yourself in some professions. Which may be where one's talents lie. For example some pastors won't let their kids study law, citing some mundane remark like "lawyers are mostly liars". And most pastors kick against their children going into the music industry. Restricting the child is robbing the world of another gem that would impart the world positively

ASK T.B JOSHUA Whose Daugther was Called to The Nigerian Bar Two Years Ago.....
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by realBliss(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes I think I can relate to this because I'm the son of a pastor.. Let me add mine

7. Restrictions from Sex

Pressure are usually mounted on pastor's children on abstinence from premarital sex. They are usually ridiculed by the society each time they're spotted with the opposite sex. Sometimes, their parents will always sit them down ringing to their ears the spiritual consequences of pre-marital sex and the benefits of keeping one's virginity till wedding night. Most times, my dad monitors me so much that each time a lady visits me, he will keep parading my room for no good reason just to monitor whether I will comb the girl or not

I remember my good friend, a pastor piking, they guy na the best fucklicant for my department

2 Likes

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by chiraqDemon(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
And d best sex i ever had was with a pastors daughter
Damn that gurl can ride i must find her contact again
ShE must ride again

1 Like

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Phi001(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
So na so we pastor's children full Nairaland?

Me I'm still a good somebori...
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Vizzim: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pastors children u guys r showing ur thru color. Hope mommy and daddy r not following you on Nairaland if not Wahala wá ó.

1 Like

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by abbeylli(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
baum1:

Do you know the reality of hell? Bro, it's real.
Have you been there before? I won't fear any imaginary think of something called heaven and hell and deprive my self from the pleasure of these beloved world.
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by baum1: 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
abbeylli:

Have you been there before? I won't fear any imaginary think of something called heaven and hell and deprive my self from the pleasure of these beloved world.

Bro, can I send you a sermon to hear?
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Ugoochukwu(m): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
I can relate all of 'em. People even thought my Pastor- Dad was making a mistake when he allowed me study Theatre and Film.

1 Like

Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Doctorfitz: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes I think I can relate to this because I'm the son of a pastor.. Let me add mine

7. Restrictions from Sex

Pressure are usually mounted on pastor's children on abstinence from premarital sex. They are usually ridiculed by the society each time they're spotted with the opposite sex. Sometimes, their parents will always sit them down ringing to their ears the spiritual consequences of pre-marital sex and the benefits of keeping one's virginity till wedding night. Most times, my dad monitors me so much that each time a lady visits me, he will keep parading my room for no good reason just to monitor whether I will comb the girl or not

Tosin tosin......he'd b like Tosin where is the remote...20mins later where is my car key...., 10mins later Tosin av u washed the gate? Lol
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by abbeylli(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
baum1:

Bro, can I send you a sermon to hear?
Nope sir I don't want thank you.
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
I'm so sure you didn't see the key word "some" smiley

ALIEN2000:
REALLY..!!!!!!!

(5) Pastor's kids and career choice:-As the son or daughter of
a pastor, its almost like a taboo to find yourself in some
professions. Which may be where one's talents lie. For
example some pastors won't let their kids study law, citing
some mundane remark like "lawyers are mostly liars".
And most pastors kick against their children going into the
music industry. Restricting the child is robbing the world of
another gem that would impart the world positively

ASK T.B JOSHUA Whose Daugther was Called to The Nigerian Bar Two Years Ago.....
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by baum1: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
abbeylli:

Nope sir I don't want thank you.

Bro, why reject, at least you will see first now?
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Cathony(m): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2016
tosyne2much:

7. Restrictions from Sex

My brother, your own good ni, at least, he allows you to have female visitors
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by pennytrate: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2016
FP worthy undecided
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by Jodista123maria(f): 12:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Papikush:
Na pastor children dey bad pass. Ask anyone.
As a mater if fact, I got disvirgined by a pastor's daughter...she took away my precious gift cry

hahaha eyah sorry hear ??
Re: The Big Challenges Of Being A Pastor's child by honeygirl17: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2016
makydebbie:

The message I'm trying to pass is, we aren't "special kids" because our parents are pastors. We are just normal kids who deserve to live 'normally'. I'm just pointing out our challenges.

Things we go through because our parents are pastors.
What normal life my dear, Is there anything like abnormal life? It depends on the parents, not all Pastor's kids are restricted from living the way they feel like. Most kids from churchy homes .are expected to be well behaved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.