Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income (5078 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / She Played Me Big Time But Now She Wants To Come Back To My Life (come And See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
In Africa, no matter how POOR YOU ARE, YOU MUST MARRY AND HAVE CHILDREN. At least 5.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

So spending on your wedding means you must carry belle in the advent of marriage? Besides you can have a small wedding. Is it the food that matters in weddings or the signing of the marriage certificate?
the point is these fellas are poor
they are obviously gonna spend money to arrange the wedding and blimey wht happens after the wedding?
hunger unlimted. If they cant procreate, cant feed themselves et al; its advisable they remain bachelor and spinster

the money (for wedding) can be used as a catalyst to bring in some fortunes which can fund the wedding at a latter date
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by scottN(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

You can marry but don't get pregnant. grin
Ah Ah! Never works 4 couples who are struggling financially. No money for contraceptives,idleness,sex urge . . . .
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by lovemoi2(f): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2009
scottN:

Ah Ah! Never works 4 couples who are struggling financially. No money for contraceptives,idleness,sex urge . . . .

true, plus when u dont have money to go watch movies or eat outside the house, or do fun stuffs,

fu(king at home is the only way to have fun
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by platinumnk(f): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
@poster, do you have some way of becoming stable?

a promisng job or business or something?

My parents struggled and had 4 of us when they didnt have a stable income,
but they are doing good, so it depends on how you feel.

If you can wait, wait.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by ritaNL: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
posa how you dey ?  grin

@topic

Why ppl like to dey suffer demsef nao, se na by force to answer mrs lagbaja ni ?
No stable income no marriage expect if you know one of you is really rich or from a rich home where you can alwayz run back home to mummy to buy diapers for you.
How do you guys intend to pay for shelter,food,clothings e.t.c ?
Marriage without finance na the badest biznis ooo,if you think say na only love go make una survive you don fail.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by lovemoi2(f): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
platinumnk

r u male or female, the lady on yah profile is hot
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2009
Plat is a gal.

Rita, how far my guy ? grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by lovemoi2(f): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
posakosa:

Plat is a gal.

Rita, how far my guy ? grin grin grin grin

oh, i guess she mistakenly put male then
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
No its not a mistake.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by platinumnk(f): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
lovemoi2:

oh, i guess she mistakenly put male then

grin grin grin lolz thanks kiss
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

the point is these fellas are poor
they are obviously gonna spend money to arrange the wedding and blimey wht happens after the wedding?
hunger unlimted. If they cant procreate, cant feed themselves et al; its advisable they remain bachelor and spinster

the money (for wedding) can be used as a catalyst to bring in some fortunes which can fund the wedding at a latter date

Is two not better than one? Hunger was not killing them before, why now? With both income, though meagre, coming into the house, they'll save on a lot of things like electricity and water bills than they being single.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by ritaNL: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
Posa mind yoursef oo, who be guy  cheesy

platinumnk:

@poster, do you have some way of becoming stable?

a promisng job or business or something?

My parents struggled and had 4 of us when they didnt have a stable income,
but they are doing good, so it depends on how you feel.

If you can wait, wait.

Any pesin wey try marry ,born 4 pikin without stable income for this kind time wey one cup of rice  don cost the amount to take buy a bag just wan stuffer those kids ni.
Those wey get stable income sef dey shout .
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

Is two not better than one? Hunger was not killing them before, why now? With both income though meagre coming into to house, they'll save on a lot of things like electricity and water bills than they being single.

well said. They can work together to save. They just shouldn't have babies as someone already said.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
rita@NL:

I know say u be hot chick---- i just help you cover ur tracks. tongue tongue tongue
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by edoyad(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
@
i'm sure you and your boy friend are those religious types hence the decision to get married in order not to FORNICATE. grin
While i'm not against your decision to get married, you had better not bring any children into this world because this love you think you're feeling now will not measure in any amount to the hate you'll develop for each other afterwards.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by scottN(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
lovemoi2:

true, plus when u dont have money to go watch movies or eat outside the house, or do fun stuffs,

fu(king at home is the only way to have fun
I couldn't agree less   wink
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by posakosa(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
edoyad:

@
i'm sure you and your boy friend are those religious types hence the decision to get married in order not to FORNICATE. grin
While i'm not against your decision to get married, y[b]ou had better not bring any children into this world because this love you think you're feeling now will not measure in any amount to the hate you'll develop for each other afterwards.[/b]

well said my guy. wink
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by platinumnk(f): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
rita@NL:

Any pesin wey try marry ,born 4 pikin without stable income for this kind time wey one cup of rice  don cost the amount to take buy a bag just wan stuffer those kids ni.

True, but Sucess shouldnt be determined if you marry or not.
I wouldnt discourage a marriage because you not stable, you never know tommorow.

Sit down together,  weigh your options and make a decision.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Puvguy: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
TBk

I will ignore ur yab and ask u a simple question. So poor ppl no suppose marry again?
Poverty is as old as the world so what is the use procastinating the inevitable?
They have the chance to fight out together when still youthful, downside is that
sex would be the only solace.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2009
Puvguy:

TBk

I will ignore your yab and ask u a simple question. So poor ppl no suppose marry again?
Poverty is as old as the world so what is the use procastinating the inevitable?
They have the chance to fight out together when still youthful, downside is that
sex would be the only solace.

ure right tho
cant fault this
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by scottN(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
Abi o ! besides then inflation,recession and what have u was not within sight. So don't even think about it!
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by ritaNL: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
A friend ( fresh graduate )of mine got married to a guy ( with no stable income) last year. she called me and told me to send some money to help for the wedding arrangement, I told her to forget marriage now and get a Job or even gather the money they have to start biznis but she wouldn't listen, she went ahead with the wedding.After the wedding I told her to go for family planning,she said no. She said God that gives them a child will take care of it. Recently she's bin flashin my fone continuously, the day I managed to call her,she was crying telling me to help cos her husband's biznis has not been movin lately. The husband is a pastry chef.  I no no how many people dey chop cake for 9jia

So poster you berra think am well.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by kay9(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
rita@NL:

A friend ( fresh graduate )of mine got married to a guy ( with no stable income) last year. she called me and told me to send some money to help for the wedding arrangement, I told her to forget marriage now and get a Job or even gather the money they have to start biznis but she wouldn't listen, she went ahead with the wedding.After the wedding I told her to go for family planning,she said no. She said God that gives them a child will take care of it. Recently she's bin flashin my fone continuously, the day I managed to call her,she was crying telling me to help cos her husband's biznis has not been movin lately. The husband is a pastry chef.  I no no how many people dey chop cake for 9jia

So poster you berra think am well.

grin grin My my, we could do a home-movie outta that.

@poster: Get real, babe, love no dey full stomach oo!! If you doubt me, go and read the story of Jacob in the bible - frigging idiot went to ask for a bride with zero naira in his account, and ended working for the father-in-law for the next 16 years - and mind you, God was right beside him when all this was happening!! grin grin I'm sure you have a bible, read for yourself.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

Is two not better than one? Hunger was not killing them before, why now? With both income, though meagre, coming into the house, they'll save on a lot of things like electricity and water bills than they being single.
i missed this?
lol ok
stilly don win grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by ritaNL: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
kay9:

grin grin My my, we could a home-movie outta that.

@poster: Get real, babe, love no dey full stomach oo!! If you doubt me, go and read the story of Jacob in the bible - frigging idiot went to ask for a bride with zero naira in his account, and ended working for the father-in-law for the next 16 years - and mind you, God was right beside him when all this was happening!! grin grin I'm sure you have a bible, read for yourself.

If to say Jacob rich ni,he for no work for 16yrs nao.
Some inlaws wey you wan go take wife from without moni for pocket go dey vex dey curse you sef, if you near dem for help dem go tell you say se dem beg you marry.

I'm not sayin a guy has to be successful but he must have a JOB  SECURITY !!! you know how many homes break becos of this yeye recession .
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
tkb417:

i missed this?
lol ok
stilly don win grin

You're not serious. grin
This will work only if the poster does not get pregnant immediately. But in Nigeria, you marry to knock up the wife before the blink of an eye. lol grin grin
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by tkb417(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
stillwater:

You're not serious. grin
This will work only if the poster does not get pregnant immediately.
But in Nigeria, you marry to knock up the wife before the blink of an eye
. lol grin grin

not anymore
guys are goin western now in 9ja; its not uncommon to see guys gettin married and havin just 2 kids as opposed to what used to be the norm(5-7 kids)

but seriously, i dont think they shld get married if money will be a prob. when they get married, the society, family, peers and all sorts of pressure will set in and b4 u say Jack, they are alreadin doin ante-natals. Tht will be bloody
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by Seun(m): 12:57am On Nov 10, 2009
Have a small wedding or make someone else pay for it, so you don't have any debts. Get a better job. Practise family planning until your finances are ok. There's no magic to it, just use your brain and do what makes sense.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by FBS: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
Just use your brain and God be with you.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by princekevo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
Seun:

Have a small wedding or make someone else pay for it, so you don't have any debts. Get a better job. Practise family planning until your finances are ok. There's no magic to it, just use your brain and do what makes sense.

Oga Seun abeg how can they make someone to pay for their own wedding?
Maybe they idea might help also.
Re: We Are To Wed In Five Months Time,but Have No Stable Income by ud4u: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
Cut your cloth according to your cloth, meaning the wedding must not be elaborate as you wish, because if wishes were horses beggers may ride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Dangerous Mouth Odour But Always Wants To Kiss Me / Learning To Love The Person You Found! / Does This Happen To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.