Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,123 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

“God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (67588 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by skydeexie(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
A senseless piece of rubbish destined for the rubbish dump!
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by maximunimpact(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Here we go again, religion damaging civilization since time immemorial. Religion is really a bondage!
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
it seems counter-productive to punish customers for bringing in more money to the business due to its source.. you could just sanctify the mmm money and carry on as usual. after-all ritualist and fraudsters contribute to the program grin
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ndcide(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Seun and lalasticlala, we get the MMM stuff but can we now discuss about the book of life?

Seun is your name in the book of life?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by johnstar(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi2008:

The guy is saying the real truth but I just pray it will not be late for you
He that has ear let him hear.. This story with what happened is similar when Noah was telling the people that they should enter the ark to avoid destruction but they mocked him and some even will say then 'Noah is delusional 'cos the enjoyment of the world but at the end of the day they never lived to tell the story
Money may be flowing in from MMM but nothing last forever and heed to the warning.. Mark my words the end will justify the means
nw dat u ll sayn dis how will I survive, who will help me? Maybe if u send me 5k in2 my acct I will stick to ur advice sad
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ndcide(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You don check Ultimate Cycle site this morning? grin
You sure say that ultimate cycler make sense?
No be say you go dey find referrals up and down.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by UfuomaUN(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Obikodo:
bros the site nor gree open since morning o, any update?
same with me o! saw som' like server shutdown in progress with Firefox
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bro Akande Thomas....May God bless you in Jesus name. People that are doomed for eternal destruction won't heed because its sounds foolish. Truly the things of d spirit are foolishness to them that are perishing. Fellow country men, when MMM started in Nigeria, I was billed to start on the second month after inception. The Lord by His gracious Spirit withstood me from going into it. I struggled and struggled but I was heading towards disobeying. My wife told me not to try going into it that is gambling and a ponzi scheme. But the Lord in helping my faith made me to understand that it is USURY. And in the bible, God hates usury. Some won't believe, some can't stand d truth, some for the love of money are driven to the deepest part of hell. But the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. Let him that has an ear, listens to what the Spirit of God is saying to the world through your post. God bless all nairalanders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html

Kolomental.. Where is Faze sef?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by billyG(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fuul abound on planet earth,wetin concern MMM with "Book of life" this fellow need to hav his pea-brain examined,did he view d book of life. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Dhavidoh(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
lol..u dey dull
emerged01:

Daily? Me never get money o after I registered 3days ago
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by sucess001(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I see u... grin

i see you more baby...

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi2008:

The guy is saying the real truth but I just pray it will not be late for you
He that has ear let him hear.. This story with what happened is similar when Noah was telling the people that they should enter the ark to avoid destruction but they mocked him and some even will say then 'Noah is delusional 'cos the enjoyment of the world but at the end of the day they never lived to tell the story
Money may be flowing in from MMM but nothing last forever and heed to the warning.. Mark my words the end will justify the means
Why? Is it a sin to do mmm?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
kopite:
Bro Akande Thomas....May God bless you in Jesus name. People that are doomed for eternal destruction won't heed because its sounds foolish. Truly the things of d spirit are foolishness to them that are perishing. Fellow country men, when MMM started in Nigeria, I was billed to start on the second month after inception. The Lord by His gracious Spirit withstood me from going into it. I struggled and struggled but I was heading towards disobeying. My wife told me not to try going into it that is gambling and a ponzi scheme. But the Lord in helping my faith made me to understand that it is USURY. And in the bible, God hates usury. Some won't believe, some can't stand d truth, some for the love of money are driven to the deepest part of hell. But the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. Let him that has an ear, listens to what the Spirit of God is saying to the world through your post. God bless all nairalanders.

What about people who do business and hike the price of commodities to over 100 percent? Case in point- Our petroleum marketers? What about medium and large scale businesses who hike their prices because of scarcity of USD? Don't tell me they will make heaven... Really derogatory for you to say "You went to God" people don't go to God, they communicate to Him.

It is a shame that too many unscrupulous elements are roaming the streets in the name of religion especially Christianity which I am so passionate about! Serve God in His truth and might not the otherwise!

7 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
kaeforum:

The site has been taken down. Hope you didnt put your money there.

It appears the owners have harvested enough cash from Nigeria.

what is this one saying
how can u harvest cash that is going to ur fellow Nigerian, I paid 12500 into your account, u pay into someone else's account, that's the idea of Ultimate cycler. nobody is paying into any central account.

please be informed.

I nor dey do sha but I know that's how it works.

3 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Gomez24(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
U don't do mmm doesn't mean u should condemn ppl doing it and ppl doing it shouldn't tak we dat r not doing it as fools...every1 has wat works for him/her, I bliv I HV to work to earn which is wat am doing others bliv dey have to gv money to sumbody while others pay dem back(different stroke for different folks)....wat Eva u r doin b gud at it

5 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Obikodo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
UfuomaUN:

same with me o! saw som' like server shutdown in progress with Firefox
menh let's just wait for a little while
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
ndcide:

You sure say that ultimate cycler make sense?

No be say you go dey find referrals up and down.

yes na, you have to look for referrals, that's y I am skeptical about joining them, I nor sabi convince person.

3 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gomez24:
U don't do mmm doesn't mean u should condemn ppl doing it and ppl doing it shouldn't tak we dat r not doing it as fools...every1 has wat works for him/her, I bliv I HV to work to earn which is wat am doing others bliv dey have to gv money to sumbody while others pay dem back(different stroke for different folks)....wat Eva u r doin b gud at it

what about those who work just as hard, and are still involved?

anyway different strokes
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
The spirit knew you had 250k and it still told you that you in poverty? Had to be a spirit of lie

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Yaba left patient grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ndcide(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

yes na, you have to look for referrals, that's y I am skeptical about joining them, I nor sabi convince person.

Clearly, MMM model better pass.

5 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by markfoefish(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Check ur foundation,the demons that made ur 4fathers poor is unpon u or

4 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Tobium1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
U don't want me to do MMM, but u want me to join u do ultimate cycler, I wuld have said dat god dat revealed dat sh!t is fake, but it's non of my business. Didirin!

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by one4GOD(f): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Obikodo:
bros the site nor gree open since morning o, any update?
same here not opening since
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by chigoizie7(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why did NL rush to put this on FP?

Even when it is clear that the man might be lieing
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by waldigit: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html

Please I have similar project to MMM that will help people and I need sponsor, kindly mobilise others like you donate MMM money for the cause of this project. This one is approved by God. God bless as you do.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
nairaman66:

What about people who do business and hike the price of commodities to over 100 percent? Case in point- Our petroleum marketers? What about medium and large scale businesses who hike their prices because of scarcity of USD? Don't tell me they will make heaven...

My bro, let me try and help you. I like your question. In mmm yu PH n GH as a sequence in the MMM operating procedure. You provide help and at the end of the month you get 30% back. Even a legal or government institutions can't offer such juice. Usury is a gesture done to help someone in need and at d end expect d person to give yu interest in the help or PH rendered. If yu claim to help someone as the scheme states, why do yu need interest for helping me. God hates it. Government is against it. Its left for yu to take it or leave it. If yu take it, good for yu. But if yu discard it, please keep me as your comrade on this platform. God bless yu.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by yogun(f): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
grevotech:
Even your name no dey there. This one don go mental sha

Omo dis one na serious mental case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Welcome To church Of Satan / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.