Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,182 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

“God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (67589 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by tyav7: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Godshand:
I'M TALKING MONEY AND HE IS TALKING NONSENSE. THIS IS WHAT BBC SAYS ABOUT MMM.
Very poor photoshop work. How on earth will BBC make this kind mumu error " Buhari-lead"? What ever happened to Buhari-led.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Bom4Real: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html

If u r sincere u should donate the money to the poor n needy
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by sucess001(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

I see u sent me a pm grin ur monicker looks famiar tho tongue

Yes I did...I want our picture to be posted with the caption 'couple who met on nairaland weds'

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by airminem(f): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
emusmithy:

You cast a spell...Are you a witch or some native doctor? undecided
I am a protector of the MMM people grin
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by alaskido(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
forreelinc:
angry which kind thing be dis abeg make I collect my money first before u scatter am abeg

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by hartson(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Like really
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
airminem:

I am a protector of the MMM people grin

Protector abi Confessor cheesy
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
If joining MMM means my name will be removed from book of life, then let it be removed. As in, let it be REMOVED.

Since July, I've helped countless number of people though this scheme.

Is religion a curse to black people?

Who poverty don epp? ??
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by lurdkriss: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by alaskido(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
This Mr Akande or what you call yourself, are you an agent of the Federal Government? You want to spoil correct business people wey no get work. If them send you, tell them say you no see us. You say God spoke to you. This is hard to believe. It is in the days of Moses and Abraham God was close to man and spoke to them. Not in today's world when SIN is all over the earth.

I will suggest you see a doctor for examination and cure. I think you have high malaria coupled with medullar malfunction.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by HomeOfMe(f): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html
that is to say those working in distilleries,nig breweries or Guinness should not pay thithe with it ba?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ugovy: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
elegantslayer:
please is dis ultimate cycle for real,how long will one wait to collect d first pay even if one is unable to bring anybody

Your 12.5k is guaranteed a day or even less after you are confirmed to be paid... That's if you are on an active group tho... I got my 12.5k plus 25k after 2days of registeration
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Ayo199(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
elegantslayer:
please is dis ultimate cycle for real,how long will one wait to collect d first pay even if one is unable to bring anybody
yes o my brother....u will get paid after 10 days....d system will recycle and assign four people that will pay u...but if u share ur link well,a times 2 days
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Ayo199(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
kaeforum:

The site has been taken down. Hope you didnt put your money there.

It appears the owners have harvested enough cash from Nigeria.
how true ??
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by airminem(f): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
wink
emusmithy:

Protector abi Confessor cheesy

wink
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by shaddai260: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tell this fellow to leave God out of this...even God too gave people talents(money) to trade with.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by adubam(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
mumumugu:
if i am to chose betwen heaven and mmm,i choose mmm

May God forgive you.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Ayo199(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You don check Ultimate Cycle site this morning? grin
try system
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Dcaliphate(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
airminem:
Now I cast a spell on you Complicate your life. i Hope you get a puncture Everywhere you ever drive Hope the sun beats down on you
and Skin yourself alive...lol
Loolz, Loud And Clear by the Cranberries. Love the song.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Shafiiimran99: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Your god dey collect interest but he rejected mmm, bros pls tel us the diffrnce between interest and mmm
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by komonibo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Op abeg push d money com
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by creamylicious(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dhavidoh:
This people sef.. me that has migrated from MMM to Ultimate cycler.. that one is very efficieent and paying quite well sef.. make una dey der.. im getting money daily
please what is ultimate recycler
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by starwar(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Make I add up the guy sharpaly on fb....maybe e go pity me with the money
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by jossykondo: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
u see the book?which number your name dey?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by diyaware: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
If you have not been hearing God on other issues, you can't hear Him on MMM. you are just deceiving your self and few others.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Bhugarious: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gerraaaaht here!!. Person fit go hell for keying into providing help and receiving help ministry? I sorry for u o. If i load you with a factory resetting slap from the department of brain correction dem go say i wicked. Guy, stop deceiving people with your ecumenical heresy and learn to cast your bread upon the waters for you will find it after many days (Eccl11:1).
For attempting to deceive Nairaland brethren with this your write-up, receive annointed cane with love.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by wacoj(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
This guy need to get some sense.
I know a pastor who Invested 1 million in MMM

If you want to join us in making money in MMM, follow this link
fill the form and inbox me for more details.http:///?i=nweke.nweke@yahoo.com
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by goldenimp(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
The master answered, ‘You are a wicked and lazy servant! You say you knew that I harvest things I did not plant and that I gather crops where I did not sow any seed. So you should have put my gold in the bank. Then, when I came home, I would have received my gold back with interest.’
Matthew 25:26‭-‬27 NCV
http://bible.com/105/mat.25.26-27.NCV

Read the whole chapter.. GOD GIVES TO US TO MAKE INCREASE OF IT
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by AdeniyiA(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
I knew that with time it would be demonized... later they'd say MMM represent 666.... poverty mentality everywhere....undecided

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
airminem:
wink

wink

Ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Welcome To church Of Satan / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.