Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

“God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (67574 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Augustfellow: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is religious mumuism taken to a most embarrassing level.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Dhavidoh(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
lol..u dont knw??
creamylicious:
please what is ultimate recycler
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Joe50(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nigeria and religion belike 5&6

you for say bitcoin too is prohibited by God.

mmm is a ponzi which everyone know and a ponzi is a game in which first come first serve. minster a money is use to pay minster b money and minster b money is also use to pay minster c money and when the system packedup... minster c loses.

everything na religion for this country.

check my signature
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ruona10(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html
Akande Thomas b like dem go close dat ur facebuk acct
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by waice6571: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
MMM my foot!
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by viktor01(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't do MMM, do you know why?

The reason is that as a Nigerian, my mind has been configured to believe that if it is easy, then something is wrong somewhere.

I am yet to wrap my head around the mystery behind the profit in MMM. Something is OFF about MMM
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Mrrespect(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Poverty truly dey follow some people
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Ochoiho: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
'Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it'.Math 7:13

I no de do MMM again.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Felvet(f): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ayo199:
try ultimate recycler
How does it work?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by shumuel(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
I just don't know what to say, but why drag God into this matter, this guy most have been smoking some ikale weed.

So God spoke to you at the ATM and not when you got to Church ? Besides God said a tenth part of ''Hard earned, from you sweat'' should be your tithe, not just any investment,, read your Bible, them no go read.

The only wrong, in MMM is when the site owner decides to cart away with peoples money,, a lot of people will lose there money, its as simple as that, it has nothing to do with religion.

God sef don suffer sad
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Moganajoe: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

Abeg u fit play that God's voice for us?.....u wan come gather member to go open ur own church.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by yemshine: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Doubting Thomas
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by NaWetinDey(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
This person has been cursed with eternal poverty.
It's a pity that people now play with God. Was it not God who advised that we cast our seeds upon many waters? Who declared that they who have entered into His rest have ceased from their own struggles?

Poverty is a mental sickness. He's actually saying that God told him that labourers will make heaven before every other person because they suffer the most before getting a dime.

Sharaaaaap! God didn't tell you anything. You are cursed to remain poor.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Onwiebuk: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Only God will save us o,
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by loswhite(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
theophorus:
...That's the reason some of Us didn't do that Business...

But Simple people don't understand.
you are entitled to your decision but please can you people just respect others people decisions. Why is it difficult for people that are not in MMM to mind there business?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by walexsho(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Something is doing this one ooooo. He seriously need to be diagnosed
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ezechinwa2: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi2008:

The guy is saying the real truth but I just pray it will not be late for you
He that has ear let him hear.. This story with what happened is similar when Noah was telling the people that they should enter the ark to avoid destruction but they mocked him and some even will say then 'Noah is delusional 'cos the enjoyment of the world but at the end of the day they never lived to tell the story
Money may be flowing in from MMM but nothing last forever and heed to the warning.. Mark my words the end will justify the means

If only Africa can let go of religion and tradition
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by OHIsIManuEL(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

yes na, you have to look for referrals, that's y I am skeptical about joining them, I nor sabi convince person.
But you can do a marketing job?
Its not hard, once you explain the benefits
Contact me for more information
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by supereagle(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
ayolanrewaju:
Are u sure ultimate cycler is working?

I learned that they are working on the site, they want to upgrade it.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by tutusaint(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

Obviously, u are still a baby christian.

Pls credit the 250k + 30% into my account
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Slimmath(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
I will do it and ask for God's forqiveness....??

Okay with yhu....Akande Thomas??

behold, God cannot be mocked
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Slimmath(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
he who have ears; let him hear what spirit is telling church .
Words of Jesus is very clear. He has stated it that majority follow dat path leads to hell.

Real Christians will never be worried about any negative or abusive words anyone speak against them while they are they on right path.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by TMseabiscuit: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
You should hear how delusional you sound right now, god spoke to you, like for real ? Please what does he sound like ? And he also rejected your tithe, meaning he probably shoved the money back at you when you tried to pay your tithe with. I honestly need to know how you've been spending your life all this time. There's no concrete evidence that your god exist and hear you claiming he spoke and blatantly rejected your tithe. Fam you're beyond delusional
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
viktor01:
I don't do MMM, do you know why?

The reason is that as a Nigerian, my mind has been configured to believe that if it is easy, then something is wrong somewhere.

I am yet to wrap my head around the mystery behind the profit in MMM. Something is OFF about MMM

It's not a business nor any investment, hence the issue of profit for the founder doesn't arise in the first place. Is simply a P2P donation system.

While you're still trying to wrap your head around it, I've been in it for over 6 months; making cool cash and helping a somewhat large number of people.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by nurez305(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
arisheloaded come and see oo... What did u hav to say to this
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by bush4ker(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Its like the op met the almighty God in person
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by marisdgreat(f): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dhavidoh:
lol..u dont knw??
It's a place where you earn 50000 using 12500
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by lloyds(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
My brother, I received exactly the same response from God on the matter. It was very painful to me, because the economy is hard, but the Lord lead us gradually to fruitful way to make wealth.
The Lord is interested in our financial prosperity also.
My regards.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by vanshwerz: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Well, I will tell him to keep his capital and give the interest to the poor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Welcome To church Of Satan / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.