Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,078 members, 7,842,088 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

“God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (67586 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by bukibabe: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
hear talk oooo is MMM a sin again? broooaaaa if you don't know what to do with the money pls send it to me o.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by abula112(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na u dey help God write d name abi, nigerian n religion
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by runs360: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
What rubish.... This is the height of mumulity...
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by hero2000: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
It is misleading to say that God will remove the names of anyone who does MMM. While I don't participate in the scheme for 2 reasons:

1. Since I understand economic value creation, I know that the scheme will certainly crash!

2. Since I know this I consider it immoral to participate in a scheme that will crash (even if I make my money) on some people.

What makes a person's name written in the book of life is faith in Jesus Christ and remaining in him. Some people who participate MMM are immature Christians. Immature Christians also have their name written there. 1 John 2:1 says:

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

Caveat
All sin is dangerous and should be avoided. Playing with sin may make you fall off the vine.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ashas50(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
This guy is really sick, Even mmm dont want people like u, in the scheme, foolish thomas

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by amparas(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kukuma send me the money since u no need
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by lomprico(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
"IF" true, hell, here I come grin
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Topgainer: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2016

Just a wild guess. Pastor Akande Thomas is of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. The culture of always hearing from God but failing to hear anything specific and opting for confusing statements is something I have come to associate with many members of that fold.

The Former MD of intercontinental bank, Mr Erastus Akingbola (a good man), received prayers of blessings and appreciation for his seeds, tithes and donations from Daddy G. O. although such money were proceeds of dubious shares apportioned to himself and the yearly manipulation of balance sheet. Those were the affairs of men which is as old as creation, otherwise Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would not be rich from selling Agric product with good profit margin. Joseph would not have made Egypt very rich from selling grains. There were shrewd profiting devised by men who surprisingly, were the pillars of the developmental stages of most Pentecostal Churches in Nigeria. Penitence and drawing a line as to what makes what unrighteous profiteering should be a matter for personal conviction and principles.
Alluding the quotation of Usury (giving your brother loan and asking he returned it with an interest) from Ps 15 to MMM is a parochial interpretation to scripture and such intepreters should also forbid their members from engaging in any form of profit yielding businesses like working in a bank, buying and selling of any kind, investing in any trade with the intention of making profit and even operating a savings bank account.

MMM and other businesses like it will end eventually and many risk takers will count losses but lacing a disclaimer with a Biblical undertone like names in the book of life is most unfortunate and most unspecific hearing from God assuming Pastor Akande Thomas actually hears from God.
Again, there is no law that stipulates any % of giving by Jesus or the founders of Christianity. If one decides [cheerfully] to give 1%, 5%, 10% or 100% it should not be under threat or coercion. And has absolutely nothing to do with the book of life. Tithe mongers and obligatory donation messengers are spreading half truths. Those who want to practice Judaism should do that and give us Christians a break. They are free to create their own Gentile-tribe of Levi that is if they know that genealogically, the Levites are among the lost tribe of Isreal and many whom their fore-fathers (no longer traceable) were Levites go about owning businesses and property today in Israel

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by linusbnn(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi2008:

The guy is saying the real truth but I just pray it will not be late for you
He that has ear let him hear.. This story with what happened is similar when Noah was telling the people that they should enter the ark to avoid destruction but they mocked him and some even will say then 'Noah is delusional 'cos the enjoyment of the world but at the end of the day they never lived to tell the story
Money may be flowing in from MMM but nothing last forever and heed to the warning.. Mark my words the end will justify the means

Even you will not last forever. Being a christian does not stop you from partaking in mmm. Help me tell the man to send me dat money abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by frubben(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please abeg make I send u account number.

Since u no knw wetin u go do with d money
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by jamesbond0007(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
guy ppl like u desrve this.

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by kedeojo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing Akande or whatever you call yourself, have you asked your god, why he put you in poverty?

Nonsense write-up
so its difficult for you to understand simple english cos by his assumption, he invested 250k. Somebody who can invest that expecially a youth bearing it in mind is a gamble is not poor. Am sure you haven't invested and if you do it is not up to d amount he invested. Use ur brain cos its not meant for decoration.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
# just when u think u've heard it all, a nigerian will CRASH ur SHOCK ABSORBER!
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Demolinhoooo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Even GOD Does MMM..
MY research results goes thus
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Allah the Generous, in His infinite mercy, will
multiply the good deeds of His righteous servants
up to seven hundred times as much or even
more.
Allah said:
ﻣَّﺜَﻞُ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻳُﻨﻔِﻘُﻮﻥَ ﺃَﻣْﻮَﺍﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﻓِﻲ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞِ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻛَﻤَﺜَﻞِ ﺣَﺒَّﺔٍ
ﺃَﻧﺒَﺘَﺖْ ﺳَﺒْﻊَ ﺳَﻨَﺎﺑِﻞَ ﻓِﻲ ﻛُﻞِّ ﺳُﻨﺒُﻠَﺔٍ ﻣِّﺎﺋَﺔُ ﺣَﺒَّﺔٍ ﻭَﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ
ﻳُﻀَﺎﻋِﻒُ ﻟِﻤَﻦ ﻳَﺸَﺎﺀُ ﻭَﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻭَﺍﺳِﻊٌ ﻋَﻠِﻴﻢٌ
The example of those who spend their wealth in
the way of Allah is like a seed which grows seven
spikes, in each spike is a hundred grains. Allah
multiplies His reward for whom He wills, for Allah
is vast and knowing.
Surat Al-Baqarah 2:261
Like a single seed from which springs forth
hundreds of grains, Allah will cause the good
deeds of His righteous servants to grow and
multiply in a similar manner.
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah,
peace and blessings be upon him, said:
ﻣَﺎ ﺗَﺼَﺪَّﻕَ ﺃَﺣَﺪٌ ﺑِﺼَﺪَﻗَﺔٍ ﻣِﻦْ ﻃَﻴِّﺐٍ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﻳَﻘْﺒَﻞُ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻄَّﻴِّﺐَ
ﺇِﻟَّﺎ ﺃَﺧَﺬَﻫَﺎ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَﻦُ ﺑِﻴَﻤِﻴﻨِﻪِ ﻭَﺇِﻥْ ﻛَﺎﻧَﺖْ ﺗَﻤْﺮَﺓً ﻓَﺘَﺮْﺑُﻮ ﻓِﻲ
ﻛَﻒِّ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَﻦِ ﺣَﺘَّﻰ ﺗَﻜُﻮﻥَ ﺃَﻋْﻈَﻢَ ﻣِﻦْ ﺍﻟْﺠَﺒَﻞِ ﻛَﻤَﺎ ﻳُﺮَﺑِّﻲ
ﺃَﺣَﺪُﻛُﻢْ ﻓَﻠُﻮَّﻩُ ﺃَﻭْ ﻓَﺼِﻴﻠَﻪُ
None gives charity from what is good, for Allah
only accepts what is good, but that the Merciful
takes it with His right hand. Even if it is a date, it
is nurtured in the hand of the Merciful until it
becomes greater than a mountain, just as one of
you nurtures his young horse or camel.
Source: Sahih Muslim 1014, Grade: Sahih
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by oshorstan(f): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
imagine a vibrant brother in church who can't preach the gospel dey preach mmm. I have never likd it. Even pastors dey play, smh...I sorry for this generation
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
try ultimate recycler

send me the link

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Gomez24(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

what about those who work just as hard, and are still involved?
anyway different strokes
dat is dem,dis is me
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by walybouy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
DOUBTING THOMAS
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ugovy: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wanna Join Ultimate Cycler? I've got a sure link for you.. You get your 12.5k back in a day after your comfirmation then 37.5k within 4days... No evangelism required for you between this 5days... We do All the Evangelisms in your level 1 till you get your 50k after which you'll be on your own if you wish to upgrade to your next level. Thank Me after 5 days by simply telling your friends about our very active link. Call or send an sms to 08065788981 to get you registered.... Come Join the Winning Team... See you at the top.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Venice789: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi2008:

The guy is saying the real truth but I just pray it will not be late for you
He that has ear let him hear.. This story with what happened is similar when Noah was telling the people that they should enter the ark to avoid destruction but they mocked him and some even will say then 'Noah is delusional 'cos the enjoyment of the world but at the end of the day they never lived to tell the story
Money may be flowing in from MMM but nothing last forever and heed to the warning.. Mark my words the end will justify the means
Myth
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by maxwell767(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
undecided many are mad few are roaming..
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by elegantslayer(f): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ayo199:
try ultimate recycler
please is dis ultimate cycle for real,how long will one wait to collect d first pay even if one is unable to bring anybody
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by nwagbunaese(f): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
NA WA OOOO... NOTHING WE NOR GO SEE.

ABEG ULTIMATE CYCLER IS NOT OPENING, I AM NOT A FAN OF THOSE SCHEME THAT REQUIRE A MUST REFERRAL.

THAT IS WHY I LIKE MMM, THEIR SITE IS STRONGER AND IT IS NOT A MUST TO BRING A REFERRAL.

WITH MY CAPITAL I AM GOOD TO GO.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by timota(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
kopite:
Bro Akande Thomas....May God bless you in Jesus name. People that are doomed for eternal destruction won't heed because its sounds foolish. Truly the things of d spirit are foolishness to them that are perishing. Fellow country men, when MMM started in Nigeria, I was billed to start on the second month after inception. The Lord by His gracious Spirit withstood me from going into it. I struggled and struggled but I was heading towards disobeying. My wife told me not to try going into it that is gambling and a ponzi scheme. But the Lord in helping my faith made me to understand that it is USURY. And in the bible, God hates usury. Some won't believe, some can't stand d truth, some for the love of money are driven to the deepest part of hell. But the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. Let him that has an ear, listens to what the Spirit of God is saying to the world through your post. God bless all nairalanders.
pls don't do any business with bank because of usury it is only islamic bank that does not pay interest
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Bimpe29: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
spawnx:

God gives freewill. You can choose to listen or the other voice comes through.

Hmnnnnn! Oyo.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by DexteryJoe(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
lemme send u my acct number so u send it to me, then God wld forgive u fully because that wld be an act of charity
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ameh99: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
If this is true, it means Nigerian names go scarce for book of life....... angry angry

With or without mmm self...naija names go really scarce for book of life
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by DexteryJoe(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
lemme send u my acct number so u can send the money to me, then God wld forgive u fully because u just showed benevolence
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by timota(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
The guy might be a govt agent ,the govt knows there is no central account for them to seize or efcc can not arrest anyone and they cannot block the mmm website they now resort to book of life theory knowing that a black man is so gullible when it comes to religios matters.but they will still fail as well.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
airminem:
Now I cast a spell on you Complicate your life. i Hope you get a puncture Everywhere you ever drive Hope the sun beats down on you
and Skin yourself alive...lol

You cast a spell...Are you a witch or some native doctor? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Welcome To church Of Satan / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.