Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (18017 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
That guy who is a son of someone
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
lol how hard core, because I'm sure you are not a hardcore gamer
Lol...dont be so sure. you want a list?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by darkmarky(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
JuicyLucy:
That guy who is a son of someone
the thesonofmark / TSOM
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
lol i can imagine the look when he reads your diary
The day he told me,i was like shocked cos i used to think he has forsaken NL for good.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
darkmarky:

the thesonofmark / TSOM

Son of Adam actually
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols shocked so wah do you do?
i go out with you,
party hard,
have fun,
drink but wont get drunk
Go home late with you
Take a shower after you
Change into my night robe
Ask you to close your eyes
Hold your hands
LETS PRAY
IN JESUS NAME........
Then sleep on the bed while you sleep on the couch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
winkhard truth
Which type of candy do you need?cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
The day he told me,i was like shocked cos i used to think he has forsaken NL for good.
so he has seen your diary cheesy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
ellacute45:

Lol
What embarassed Ayam not understanding cheesy
cheesy grin

You didn't bother to wish me since morning, why now?? cry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by RoyalBlak007: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
...None...
...none
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

shocked...now I know u don't mean well for me! cry
cheesy grin

Hahahaha, Babe why now?? cry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
so he has seen your diary cheesy
Yeah cry and i love the fact that he has tongue
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
just one for now, she looks wow

her moniker, hmmm,.... lizzdeb and maybe skarlett if the first isn't available.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You didn't bother to wish me since morning, why now?? cry

Oh that grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...dont be so sure. you want a list?
well I've played red dead redemption
Sims 3
Gta5 and 4
Assassins creed black flag
Spec ops
Halo3
And others i cant remember
And i cant call myself hardcore yet
I've played God of war too
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
i go out with you,
party hard,
have fun,
drink but wont get drunk
Go home late with you
Take a shower after you
Change into my night robe
Ask you to close your eyes
Hold your hands
LETS PRAY
IN JESUS NAME........
Then sleep on the bed while you sleep on the couch

Lols.. Party hard really.. cool.. Drink but don't get drunk, grin... Sleeping robe grin grin hahahaha lmfao what are you? Well since I'll grab some ass at the party.. Am good grin
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
hi love, saw you pipping. @pweetychyka
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
He do log into my acct everyday to monitor me angry we love each other so much. kiss

cheesy grin

Babe, then change the damn password now!! cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
I dey fear oo
And you were giving him to me. Lil
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Yeah cry and i love the fact that he has tongue
and he didn't go berserk and crazy
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
darkmarky:

dont fight you can't win.

a woman has the tendency to spread it more because of her sexual prowess to accomodate large density of dicks.
i will have u leavin' here in tears smiley
☆☆☆☆
Man being a sex driven creature has made sexual stimulants that allow the deek 2 last longer
With this new and wonderious "abilty" he screws up 2 as much as 4× what he could naturally.
It is why he is constantly begging for sex displaying his disgustingly savage nature. smiley
MzLarem:
I dey fear oo
And you were giving him to me. Lol
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by degamemaster(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
I am totally against that rubbish one nightstand or whatever but hey, whoever answers that LADY F, I'm so much in love with her. She is not a tribalist like most nairalanders on politics section. ;DI am totally against that rubbish one nightstand or whatever but hey, whoever answers that LADY F, I'm so much in love with her. She is not a tribalist like most nairalanders on politics section.
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Enybliss(f): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols.. Party hard really.. cool.. Drink but don't get drunk, grin... Sleeping robe grin grin hahahaha lmfao what are you? Well since I'll grab some ass at the party.. Am good grin
yea sure but definitely not my ass
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
ellacute45:

Oh that grin
cheesy grin

Yeah, and this very thread topic too cool
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by KINGinVAHALA: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Erm...i have one in mind but i will keep it to myself smiley

*cough* hope not who I am thinking?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
suzan404:
I'm not available angry

cheesy grin

Susanna, why now?? cry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, then change the damn password now!! cool
undecided undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by MackBrooklyn: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Caringguy:
Wow! Baba, don't be greedy nah..shocked why not choose only one??

cheesy grin

Baba, na all of 'em I want for myself OoO cry
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
MzLarem:
Car races,arcade and action games...You want lists?
yh.i mostly play simulation /cookin/dress up games.
Tell me about the action games so i can diversify,please
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by TrapHedges(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Enybliss:
yea sure but definitely not my ass

Lols, you really playing those games u mentioned.. Wow female gamer cool pc or Playstation?
Re: Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Caringguy:
Which type of candy do you need?cheesy
uhm the sweet and tasty kind u buy at the store.
But not that cheap stuff lipsrsealed !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.